Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Eeeeeeeee

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#138873 Aug 6, 2014
Why is America not doing anything about the thousands of Christians and Muslims being slaughtered in the streets of Iraq and Syria ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138875 Aug 6, 2014
Eeeeeeeee wrote:
Why is America not doing anything about the thousands of Christians and Muslims being slaughtered in the streets of Iraq and Syria ?
Arabs have no souls.

Who gives a fck?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138876 Aug 6, 2014
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetition is the mother of learning and obviously you can't learn. So like a broken record. Punk:
PSYCHO transqueer Indian PHAGGOT ratbag read, digest and do as you're told :
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Nah. I like fckng with you, you little p**sy. I think I'll stay.

Bittch.
Mandela

Queens Park, Australia

#138877 Aug 6, 2014
>
>

petesakeiks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right there Mandela ... talks of war and rumors of war ... I would love to see that beast called 'Israel'.... and called 'Israel' completely erroneously since it has no link to the Ancient Hebrews having links only to Lucifer .... completely destroyed since all it has done for 65 years is rob and kill the Palestinians and cause hell around the world.
>
>
>

Yep I think so......
The zionists like to blame gentiles for many things..........

including the slaughter of jews..........a slaughter which they themselves engineered
and wantonly assisted Adolphs nazis in implementing the extermination of their relatives

>
They have sucked zillions in reparations from the Germans
They claimed zillions from nations of the world
And it seems they paid survivors a pittance ..........
>
This kind of people are of no good to the world at large
so lets hope an ill wind will destroy them once an for all

<
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138878 Aug 6, 2014
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers wrote:

<quoted text>

Repetition is the mother of learning and obviously you can't learn. So like a broken record. Punk:
PSYCHO transqueer Indian PHAGGOT ratbag read, digest and do as you're told :

THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.

KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. I like fckng with you, you little p**sy. I think I'll stay.
Bittch.
There are one-billion Muslims in the world and it's a certainty Israel is working hard to find a Solution to the Muslim Problem.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138879 Aug 6, 2014
Mandela wrote:
>
>
petesakeiks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right there Mandela ... talks of war and rumors of war ... I would love to see that beast called 'Israel'.... and called 'Israel' completely erroneously since it has no link to the Ancient Hebrews having links only to Lucifer .... completely destroyed since all it has done for 65 years is rob and kill the Palestinians and cause hell around the world.
>
>
>
Yep I think so......
The zionists like to blame gentiles for many things..........
including the slaughter of jews..........a slaughter which they themselves engineered
and wantonly assisted Adolphs nazis in implementing the extermination of their relatives
>
They have sucked zillions in reparations from the Germans
They claimed zillions from nations of the world
And it seems they paid survivors a pittance ..........
>
This kind of people are of no good to the world at large
so lets hope an ill wind will destroy them once an for all
<
What a fckng p**sy you are !
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#138880 Aug 6, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot and Kim Sung-il's Jewish lineage. <|-o
No, of course not.

But, it is no secret that a lot of communists, and communist financiers were indeed of Jewish heritage
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138881 Aug 6, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course not.
But, it is no secret that a lot of communists, and communist financiers were indeed of Jewish heritage
All terrorists are of muslim origin.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#138882 Aug 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>All terrorists are of muslim origin.
That is not true.

How do you explain Jewish terrorists like the Irgun, and the Jewish Defense League?

Communism is much worse than terrorism anyways.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138883 Aug 6, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true.
How do you explain Jewish terrorists like the Irgun, and the Jewish Defense League?
Communism is much worse than terrorism anyways.
Yesterdays news. All terrorists are muslim. The only good muslim is a... well, you know...
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#138884 Aug 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterdays news. All terrorists are muslim. The only good muslim is a... well, you know...
According to this, in America, 42% of terrorist suspects are Latino, 7% Jewish, and 6% Muslim.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terr...

There was a rather recent Jewish couple with terrorist supplies in NYC.

http://henrymakow.com/nyc-jewish-terrorist-so...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138885 Aug 6, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this, in America, 42% of terrorist suspects are Latino, 7% Jewish, and 6% Muslim.
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terr...
There was a rather recent Jewish couple with terrorist supplies in NYC.
http://henrymakow.com/nyc-jewish-terrorist-so...
Bullsht.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138886 Aug 6, 2014
Hundreds of thousands of people are slaughtered by filthy muslims and there isn't a peep from the myopic dwarfs. Yet Israel brings a scant 1800 terrorists to justice and the whiny little bittches won't shut the fck up.

Odd, wouldn't you agree?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138887 Aug 6, 2014
Loonwatch? LOL!

Yeah.... that's credible...
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138888 Aug 6, 2014
Israel’s military policy sparks dissent among troops

Published time: August 06, 2014 23:42

Dissenting voices are being heard among the Israeli military, as the IDF withdraws its forces from Gaza. Over 1,800 Palestinians – the vast majority of them civilians – were killed in the almost month-long operation.

Though Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has praised the Israel Defense Forces as a “moral” army, some within the military disagree.

Yehuda Shaul, co-founder of Breaking the Silence – an organization of veteran Israeli combatants – told RT’s Paula Slier that many soldiers are questioning Israel's actions.

“There are a lot of soldiers who come back and say to themselves,'What the hell are we doing here? Why are we using so much force? Why are we treating them this way?'” he said.

The Fanatics in Israel who attacked Gaza will probably end up in Prison.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138889 Aug 6, 2014
Above all, filthy muslims are liars and cowards
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#138890 Aug 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
Hundreds of thousands of people are slaughtered by filthy muslims and there isn't a peep from the myopic dwarfs. Yet Israel brings a scant 1800 terrorists to justice and the whiny little bittches won't shut the fck up.
Odd, wouldn't you agree?
Millions of people slaughtered by Jewish communists, and everyone thinks of communists as Russians, even though much of the time the worst mass murderers in the Soviet Union were Jews, and the victims were mostly Russian.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138891 Aug 6, 2014
Faith New Baltimore MI wrote:
The Fanatics in Israel who attacked Gaza will probably end up in Prison.
No they won't, you fckng p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138892 Aug 6, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of people slaughtered by Jewish communists, and everyone thinks of communists as Russians, even though much of the time the worst mass murderers in the Soviet Union were Jews, and the victims were mostly Russian.
Bullsht. Jews are only .02% of the world population, you sht-skin c*nt.
down with Israel

Oklahoma City, OK

#138893 Aug 6, 2014
everything being done under religion its the holy land let me tell you there is nothing holy about that shit hole.full of murders and thieves and rapist .Jerusalem is not even the right one and the Israelis know this it is in telarad the government has kept this hid because of tourist.what i see is a band of thieves left Europe and stole some land and they have been there ever since killing women and children and persecuting the Palestinians.if anything the Palestinians are fighting for there home land it is more there's than anyone else s whats bad is Israel has brainwashed the masses into religious bull shit so once the middle east comes against them and they will they will say america come help us this is the holy land i got news there.s nothing holy about killing women and children..Israel will be the death of america..Palestinians deserve to be left alone not hampered in anyway by Israel. Israelis keep them from getting drugs food clothing everything.they need.the middle east will rise against them and will win no exceptions.I just pray the united states does not help them but in afraid because of the religious nut jobs here its the poor holy land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Safety SCCC Selden 2 hr Job opening 6
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Nov '16 Waldo 114
News Steve Levy: A tale of two Cuomos and two nuke b... Nov '16 BDV 2
News Man busted for burgarly spree in Smithtown (Mar '07) Nov '16 Released 31

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages