Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121928 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Israelis r endless Liars

Selden, NY

#137846 Aug 1, 2014
`

Nobody believes jews anymore.. They have been proven to be endless spawning liars..

Whatever israeli jews say is a lie and the world wants these convicted israeli jews in an Hague International Tribunal Court, facing the Grim Reaper for their High War Crimes against humanity and their Holocaust..

Dismantled israel and give the land back to the Palestinians forever..Jews in israel are cowardly lying thieving pigs, who must pay for their High Crimes against God and Godly Truths
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137847 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
accused ??????????
dont you see question marks between your innocent rocket lobbing muslims ?
youve STILL not been ACCUSED, you putz....
baked.... what's up your ass?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137848 Aug 1, 2014
Auschwitz Survivor Claims Elie Wiesel is an Impostor

March 4, 2009

In May 1944 , when Miklos Gruner was 15, he was deported from Hungary to Auschwitz-Birkenau with his mother and father as well as both a younger and an elder brother.

Years later, in 1986, Miklos was contacted by the Swedish journal Sydsvenska Dagbladet in Malmo and invited to meet "an old friend" named Elie Wiesel... As Miklos answered that he doesn`t know anyone with this name, he was told Elie Wiesel was the same person Miklos knew in the Nazi camps under the name Lazar Wiesel and with the inmate number A-7713... Miklos still remembered that number and he was therefore convinced at that point that he was going to meet his old friend Lazar and happily accepted the invitation to meet him at the Savoj Hotel in Stockholm on December 14, 1986. Miklos recalls:

" I was very happy at the idea of meeting Lazar but when I confronted the so-caled "Eli Wiesel", I was stunned to see a man I didn`t recognize at all, who didn`t even speak Hungarian or Yiddish and instead he was speaking English in a strong French accent. Therefore our meeting was over in about ten minutes. As a goodbye gift, the man gave me his book entitled "Night" of which he claimed to be the author. I accepted the book I didn`t know at that time but told everyone there that this man was not the person he pretended to be!"

It seems there are Crooks everywhere.

Miklos recalls that during this strange meeting, Elie Wiesel refused to show him the tattooed number on his arm, saying he didn`t want to exhibit his body. Miklos adds that Elie Wiesel showed his tattooed number afterward to an Israeli journalist who Miklos met and this journalist told Miklos that he didn`t have time to identify the number but... was certain it wasn`t a tattoo. Miklos says:

- After that meeting with Elie Wiesel, I spent twenty years of research and found out that the man calling himself Elie Wiesel has never been in a Nazi concentration camp since he was not included in any official list of detainees.

- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/translated_from_the...
Kim from North Korea

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137849 Aug 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, slob? If you were truly from NK, what could you possible know of food?
Enough to process you into fertilizer.
What a useful ending after such an empty life of being a zionist douchebag.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137850 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
never you perverted fcuking scumbag... in fact, knowing youre so interested makes me OPINE for more.... much more...
I'd toss a jew salad... made of palishitian crops..... hahahahahahahahaha
that i harvest with my armed D(....
pancakes anyone Corrie ones.... you know really flatties.....
you are the type to celebrate the murder of women, pathetic parasite, never mind the slaughter of palestinian children.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137851 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
leave it alone ??? what does that even mean you filthy fiddler.... put down that animals ass.... filthy persh!t.....
it means take your filthy sphincter-like baboon face, and head to Israel to blow them idf boys.

aahh

now we speak your language...
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137852 Aug 1, 2014
Israelis r endless Liars wrote:
`
Nobody believes jews anymore.. They have been proven to be endless spawning liars..
Truths
Anymore ?

Never have.

Total frauds.
baked cartooni

United States

#137853 Aug 1, 2014
ThatOneBand wrote:
<quoted text>
baked.... what's up your ass?
so for some reason the word baked conjures up anal sex ????... what are you doing up there in ann arbor... is that place still a drug infested sh!thole ?

do you heart dearborn
baked cartooni

United States

#137854 Aug 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
it means take your filthy sphincter-like baboon face, and head to Israel to blow them idf boys.
aahh
now we speak your language...
make me

,,, Hopfully you'll be flying to gaza.... if so let me know, i'd consider signing up.... to blow you.......... up
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137855 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
so for some reason the word baked conjures up anal sex ????... what are you doing up there in ann arbor... is that place still a drug infested sh!thole ?
do you heart dearborn
that's funny.
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137856 Aug 1, 2014
i think you must be working on your stand-up comedy routine...
all those posts meant to incite...
it's funny to comment on nothing and make it funny...
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137857 Aug 1, 2014
it's like you are dealing with hecklers...
petesayke sekik

Warrington, UK

#137862 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
accused ??????????
dont you see question marks between your innocent rocket lobbing muslims ?
youve STILL not been ACCUSED, you putz....
Ratysayer will make you pay dearly, Ratty, for your persistent blasphemy, support of child killers and of course for being a smelly rodent-headed Jew and Viper.
petesayke sekik

Warrington, UK

#137863 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
make me
,,, Hopfully you'll be flying to gaza.... if so let me know, i'd consider signing up.... to blow you.......... up
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Poor Ratty!!! The little rodent was frantic:

"make me ... make ... make me.....(One more rodent Jew? Please!!! Ed)
,,, Hopfully I'll be flying to gaza.... if so ... to blow you" Ratty sat upright on a big turd called NF FAnnyRAtty and honed its yellow log teeth on an electric cable.(Oh please please! Ed).
petesayke sekik

Warrington, UK

#137864 Aug 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
OC Southern Command Maj. Gen. Sami Turgeman told reporters that with the amount of concrete Hamas used in its tunnels it could have built 100 kindergartens, two hospitals, twenty schools and twenty clinics.
And Ratty the Racist Jew finally makes a 'political' comment ha ha ha .. STFU u disgusting racist Jew. If you want to make a contribution call for the removal of all Jews from Palestine and for the imposition of UN Resolutions on the Occupying Jews currently murdering hundreds of children in GAZA. Got it Levi? Now get back to your sewer and pronto
ocxz

Reunion

#137865 Aug 1, 2014
So far 63 zionist barbarian illegal dogs of war were sent to hell by heroic palestinian freedom fighters.
Some good news in this ocean of havoc cused by the israeli war criminals and their Us and european backers.
Palestine for ever.
ocxz

Reunion

#137866 Aug 1, 2014
Obama asks Hamas to release israeli lieutenant so that he can resume his genocide against palestinians unarmed civilians.

Obama appalled at Hamas reluctance to lay down the few guns and fireworks they have and let the Israeli army (4th in the world), air force and navy obliterate the Gaza population according to the long planned genocide of the palestinian people by Israel.
ocxz

Reunion

#137867 Aug 1, 2014
Obama blames Hamas for children in schools.
Obama blamed Hamas for allowing children in schools and therefore forcing the demented israelis army of war criminals to shell schools in Palestine, arguing that since there are children, there are de-facto Hamas fighters behind.
Obama said it is ok to bomb UN compounds also, but only if it was the Israeli doing the bombing.
ocxz

Reunion

#137868 Aug 1, 2014
Obama argued that it was safe and fair for Israel to bomb UN compounds, because Israel had bombed Un forces repeatedly in the recent history and as such had the necessary expertise.
ocxz

Reunion

#137869 Aug 1, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Auschwitz Survivor Claims Elie Wiesel is an Impostor

http://www.henrymakow.com/translated_from_the...
ALL frauds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Use millions to transform Long Island MacArthur... Apr 26 Islandwide 4
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Apr 24 Kennymac 105
News Weird 3 mins ago 10:15 p.m.What would happen if... Apr 24 Mitt s Santorum S... 4
All Star Horse Farm Apr 19 Jenny 2
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Apr 16 Jaws 49
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Apr 15 Hawkins Ave Hound 121
Parole Hearing Apr 9 Perry White 1

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages