Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Gray

Richmond, VA

#136639 Jul 23, 2014
HASBARAT ON THE CLOCK
IDF wrote:
<quoted text>
HAMAS IS 100% THE BLAME !!!!!!!!!
WE JUST GOT A TASTE 9/11 !!!!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF HAMAS WAS BOMBING YOU EVER DAY !!!!
THEY STARTED THIS SHIT AND IF I WAS ISRAEL I WOULD FINISH IT !!!
ISRAEL IS TOO NICE !!!!
How much do you get paid?

Is it by the lie or by the word

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.
Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their workshop, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.”CONTINUED
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#136640 Jul 23, 2014
PetesFreedomTrain wrote:
<quoted text>
The world says so
Says you.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#136641 Jul 23, 2014
Reaction wrote:
The world sees the barbarity of ISLAM. It is violent, it is oppressive and it is a threat to all of civilization.Islam denies human rights. Hamas cares for power at the expense of its people. We see this in Syria and Libya and wherever ISLAM exists. RADICAL ISLAM must be stopped!!! NOW! NOW! NOW!
Yes, it very violent for such little puss ies, I's tell you's they not have brains!
danetoo

London, UK

#136642 Jul 23, 2014
PetesFreedomTrain wrote:
<quoted text>The world says so
No - they do not

The EU has just issued a statement today - that Hamas has to lay down it's arms - stop using civilians to protect Hamas property ... And condemning Hamas generally

So that is all the member states of EU having issued this statement - including of course UK ...

So it's not really "the world" -unless your definition of the world is Muslim countries only - and they too hate Hamas - the ones that are not too busy killing each other of course

Have you given anything to warchild Syria campaign yet - ONE MILLION children - or are they unimportant to you as it's not involving Jews
Gray

Richmond, VA

#136643 Jul 23, 2014
BLOOD ON THE BEACH
PetesFreedomTrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing football in a little coastal enclave I guess is highly provocative, Ratty? Must've really frightened those cowardly IDF Jews who shot and continue to shoot little children to pieces. Right?
Hello PetesFreedomTrain,

I couldn't find the information you mentioned on a different Topic, please let me know where to look

A perfect example of Israel's deliberately targeting/Exterminating ALL Palestinians was the Execution of 4 children on an open beach, with clear visibility & a soccer ball in play.

IDF immediately murdered 1 clearly visible child then continued to fire on the other 3, killing all of them. as a newsman looked on:

“Reporter Exposing War Crimes Gets Pulled From NBC News”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/18/repor...
EXCERPT “ NBC is facing questions over its decision to pull veteran news correspondent Ayman Mohyeldin out of Gaza just after he personally witnessed the Israeli military’s killing of four Palestinian boys on a Gaza beach. Mohyeldin was kicking a soccer ball around with the boys just minutes before they died.”CONTINUED

NOW:

1. Either IDF are the worst shots in the world even with the most sophisticated targeting hardware that US taxpayers can Fund

OR

2. IDF intentionally killed all 4 children as per Israel's stated Genocidal agenda in Plan Dalet

There's no other explanation

My question to you is :

Which is it,#1 or #2
_______
ISRAEL'S GENOCIDE POLICY

Israel's "Final Solution" which includes "...“Mounting operations against enemy population centres ..."

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

EXCERPT “On that day in 1948, two months before Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence in defiance of the will of the organized international community as it then was at the UN, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.
Plan Dalet called for:

“Mounting operations against enemy population centres located inside or near our defensive system in order to prevent them from being used as bases by an active armed force. These operations can be divided into the following categories:

“Destruction of villages – setting fire to, blowing up, and planting mines in the debris – especially those population centres which are difficult to control continuously.

“Mounting search and control operations according to the following guidelines: encirclement of the village and conducting a search inside it. In the event of resistance, the armed force must be destroyed and the population must be expelled outside the borders of the state.”CONTINUED

Best wishes & keep up the good work, "PetesFreedomTrain"
Zioni

Israel

#136648 Jul 23, 2014
Ross wrote:
Seriously the IRA killed more people and the british never resorted to knocking down homes and infrastructure in republican areas, stealing property and land, bombing civilian areas, sending in tanks. How many people have the rockets killed since the last incursion by Israel? 5... 6??? So killing 600 people is a proportionate and reasonable response. You talk about the missile attacks as if they are the thing that initiates this. You are blockading a country, denying them a livelihood through farming fishing and trade. You are illegally occupying large swathes of their land and you think they are the problem. I'm under no illusion that if you withdrew from a disputed territory and ceased the blockade there would still be some people bent on your destruction. But they would not have support like they do now. In addition I point to Ireland where the IRA had a stated aim of getting the british out of Northern Ireland. That isn't what they settled on for peace it's what they stated publicly. Right now all I see is a Jewish state showing total disregard for human life so long as it isn't Jewish. It's frankly appalling.
The IRA did not call to kill ALL BRITISH PEOPLE and destroy the country.
The IRA called when they left bombs.
Did the IRA kill more people?
Did the IRA fire missiles from their cities onto British cities for 10 years?
Did the IRA send suicide bombers to blow up civilians in London?
Did the IRA teach their children that killing British is their reason to exist?

It is sad that you use deaths to make whatever point you are trying to make.
Israelis build bomb shelters and run for cover when attacked. They also created defense tech to protect its civilians.
Hamas on the other hand builds bomb shelters for their fighters, while encouraging and even forcing civilians to stay in combat zones, they steal from their own people and use it for hate.

SO WHAT IS A PROPORTIONATE RESPONSE? MAYBE ISRAEL SHOULD FIRE 10,000 ROCKETS INDISCRIMINATELY ON GAZA?

Again Hamas is a terrorist org which calls to kill Jews as a policy, is an arm of the Muslim Brotherhood and also calls for Islamic world domination.
This is like the US negotiating a ceasefire with Al-Qaida, Insanity.
Like the British negotiating with the Nazis.

There is no country called Palestine and never was. The Blockade is perfectly legal. Read the UN Palmer Report. Interesting how you refuse to condemn Hamas when they are the reason for the blockade. Poor terrorist can't make money. Why are the 100's of millionaires in Gaza?

SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW WHERE THE GREEN LINE IS A LEGAL BORDER?? There is no legal basis in international law for claiming the settlements as illegal or the land as occupied territory.
According to the Geneva convention land may only be occupied if it was taken from one high-contracting party (with a legal claim) by another (without a legal claim). Jordan has no legal claim to the land, and Israel has a legal claim from the Mandate. The Palestinians were not a high-contracting party. It is clear in Resolution 242 that Palestine or Palestinians were not mentioned.

Now you call it "disputed" make up your mind as that disputes your claim of occupied territory and illegal settlements. Read Oslo there was nothing illegal about Israel building in Area C of the west bank.

Last elections in 2006 Hamas won 67% of the votes this has nothing to do with a blockade.

You don't understand war. How many civilians did did the US and NATO "massacre" in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya..... Hypocrite much?
True Heroes

New Hyde Park, NY

#136649 Jul 23, 2014
A group of former Israeli soldiers wrote an open petition, published by the Washington Post, saying they would refuse to serve as reservists in Gaza.

They write:

We are more than 50 Israelis who were once soldiers and now declare our refusal to be part of the reserves. We oppose the Israeli Army and the conscription law. Partly, that’s because we revile the current military operation. But most of the signers below are women and would not have fought in combat. For us, the army is flawed for reasons far broader than “Operation Protective Edge,” or even the occupation. We rue the militarization of Israel and the army’s discriminatory policies.True Hearos
RATTYslayer

Liverpool, UK

#136650 Jul 23, 2014
"The Israelis are relentlessly and persistently killing and injuring children." A Danish doctor in Gaza today.

As a point of fact, I've been saying this for years here.
RATTYslayer

Liverpool, UK

#136652 Jul 23, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
The

Last elections in 2006 Hamas won 67% of the votes this has nothing to do with a blockade.
You don't understand war. How many civilians did did the US and NATO "massacre" in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya..... Hypocrite much?
Zio-licker Zio-killer STFU you lying Occupying fkn dickHEAD verminous child killing monster.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136653 Jul 23, 2014
RATTYslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Zio-licker Zio-killer STFU you lying Occupying fkn dickHEAD verminous child killing monster.
Acting out again, Lucifer?
RATTYslayer

Liverpool, UK

#136654 Jul 23, 2014
Jews will fail and fall in gaza either through humanity or divinity. End the vicious, vile, terrorist, child-killing, occupying, racism and hatred of Jews against Palestinians in GAZA. NOW!!!
RATTYslayer

Liverpool, UK

#136655 Jul 23, 2014
True Heroes wrote:
A group of former Israeli soldiers wrote an open petition, published by the Washington Post, saying they would refuse to serve as reservists in Gaza.
They write:
We are more than 50 Israelis who were once soldiers and now declare our refusal to be part of the reserves. We oppose the Israeli Army and the conscription law. Partly, that’s because we revile the current military operation. But most of the signers below are women and would not have fought in combat. For us, the army is flawed for reasons far broader than “Operation Protective Edge,” or even the occupation. We rue the militarization of Israel and the army’s discriminatory policies.True Hearos
Good
meman

United States

#136656 Jul 23, 2014
Islamist lie. Jesus said the father of liars is the devil. Anger, hatred is of the devil and he can transform himself into an angel of light. Whom was the one that spoke to mohammed. It's up to each country to get rid of terrorist and then you will have peace. God created all men equal.
RATTYslayer

Liverpool, UK

#136657 Jul 23, 2014
meman wrote:
Islamist lie. Jesus said the father of liars is the devil. Anger, hatred is of the devil and he can transform himself into an angel of light. Whom was the one that spoke to mohammed. It's up to each country to get rid of terrorist and then you will have peace. God created all men equal.
You explain Netnyahu and the murderous thieving Jews very very well.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136658 Jul 23, 2014
RATTYslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You explain N
Why do you frequently change your name, Lucifer? Are you attempting to assume a pleasing shape?
Godchild

Liverpool, UK

#136659 Jul 23, 2014
RATTYslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good
Absoutely ... the Jews who condemn the murdering thieving terrorist occupyng Jews in Palestine need to be lauded and made examples of. Thanks!!
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#136664 Jul 23, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No - they do not
The EU has just issued a statement today - that Hamas has to lay down it's arms - stop using civilians to protect Hamas property ... And condemning Hamas generally
So that is all the member states of EU having issued this statement - including of course UK ...
So it's not really "the world" -unless your definition of the world is Muslim countries only - and they too hate Hamas - the ones that are not too busy killing each other of course
Have you given anything to warchild Syria campaign yet - ONE MILLION children - or are they unimportant to you as it's not involving Jews
Good one. I did tell him only he says so. You are right I do hate HAMAS. Thank you.
Guess who

Selden, NY

#136665 Jul 23, 2014
`

/~

let me make it simple for u who are braindead....., jews in israel are more than murdering cowardly savages, who have no rights whatsoever to exist in Palestine... If Justice was served jews would be incarcerated for their Jew eve Holocaust
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#136666 Jul 23, 2014
PetesFreedomTrain wrote:
<quoted text>
From South America to Germany, France and many places ... people on streets protesting against the terrorist 'state' people mis-guidedly call 'Israel'... it is Palestine and a thoroughly stolen land .... belonging to the Palestinians who Jews murder daily.

So what. I do not give a flying f--k about those arabs in Palestine or here in America. Check your history through out time and know what arabs have done and continue to do to many people and their cultures. They are fake and full of horse sh-t. Even Abraham had to send his Arabic Egyptian wife away because of her detestable behavior.

Lastly, they are troublemakers of the worse kind and always will be. They are getting what they deserve. What goes around comes back around. Good. If you do not want to accept it then kill yourself because it is what it is.
HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers

Bethesda, MD

#136669 Jul 23, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pillow biter.
<|-o
Hey Fluffer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) 15 hr DACASH01 45
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Aug 29 Chimneyman39 331
Heroin Overdosed Centereach High School (Jan '09) Aug 28 Relic 36
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 212
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Aug 24 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale Aug 24 Anonymous 1

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages