Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121918 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Gray

Hopewell, VA

#136538 Jul 21, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are funny. So nothing is credible from Israeli sources and the next thing you do is quote from an Israeli source.
The same false quotes again.
In other words, you're admitting that you can't refute a thing I've posted just as the standard Hasbarat response to ANY quote is "False Quote"

Show where it's regarded as a false quote.

Re: "Israeli Media"

There's a difference between Israeli Civilian News sources and IDF PR Jobs

And the debunked Hasbarat slithers away again
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#136541 Jul 21, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're admitting that you can't refute a thing I've posted just as the standard Hasbarat response to ANY quote is "False Quote"
Show where it's regarded as a false quote.
Re: "Israeli Media"
There's a difference between Israeli Civilian News sources and IDF PR Jobs
And the debunked Hasbarat slithers away again
SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN HISTORY WHERE THIS PERSON EXISTED AS YOU HAVE NEVER PROVEN THE QUOTE IS REAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So according to your logic you can post any quote you can make up or find on a Neo-Nazi site. You won't prove its real but expect others to take you seriously?

Again making things up but this time I is what I "admitted". Try reading again or go back to dictionary corner.

The Heilbrun quote has been dis-proven 100 times same with the Hertzl quote about the locals, you post about building over Arab villages missing the part of the quote where the Jews BOUGHT THE LAND.

YOU HAVE TO PROVE SOMETHING FOR ME TO DISPUTE IT. SINCE YOU HAVE NEVER PROVEN ANYTHING YOU POST THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU.

So you were lying when you said you can't trust an "Israeli source"?
or is it same old with you making things up anyways.

STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO GIVE LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH MAKES THE GREEN LINE A LEGAL BORDER.

STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN HISTORY OF THE WORLD WHERE THE PALESTINIANS OWNED EVEN A FRACTION OF W.PALESTINE.

STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO DEFINE ZIONIST A WORD YOU USE ON A REGULAR BASIS.

Of course you won't answer these questions as usual as you have no idea what you are talking about and while you can mass spam you seem unable to do much else.
IDF

Buies Creek, NC

#136544 Jul 21, 2014
IS THE LORD UNFAIR??????
DO THE JEWISH PEOPLE RULE AN UNFAIR AMOUNT OF LAND?
HOW MUCH LAND IS RULED BY JEWISH PEOPLE COMPARED WITH
ARABIC-RULED LANDS?LOOK AT ALL THE ARBIC STATES LAND JORDEN,KUWAIT,LEBANON,U.A.E.,O MAN,YEMEN,TUNISIA,EGYPT,SYRIA,
MOROCCO,IRAQ,LYBIA,SAUDI ARABIA,ALGERIA AND SUDAN.THE PALESTINIANS COULD SET UP THEIR STATE IN THESE ARABIC STATES
NOT ONLY THAT AN ARAB PALESTINIAN STATE EXISTS 77% OF PALESTINE IS RULED BY ARABIC PEOPLE,THE LAND IS CALLED JORDEN.ONLY 23% OF
PALESTINE IS RULED BY ISRAEL .THE PALESTININIAN PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE ISRAEL OR STAY AND BE RULED 100% UNDER ISRAEL RULES.YET WITH 17 NATIONS AND 500 TIMES MORE LAND THAN ISRAEL WITH FABULOUS WEALTH FROM OIL,ARAB MOSLEMS DID NOT SETTLE THEIR BROTHERS.THIS IS THE CAUSE OF THE PALESTINIAN PROBLEM!!!! The Promised Land was again promised to the descendants of Isaac (Israelis), not to the descendants of Ishmael (Palestinians). Even though Abraham suggested that Ishmael might be the recipient of Godís covenant blessings and even though God promised to bless Ishmael and his progeny, God made it crystal clear to Abraham that His covenant to Abraham and his descendants would only be accomplished through his son Isaac.

And Abraham said to God, "Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!" Then God said: "No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year." (Genesis 17:18-21)

But God said to Abraham, "Do not let it be displeasing in your sight because of the lad or because of your bondwoman. Whatever Sarah has said to you, listen to her voice; for in Isaac your seed [descendants] shall be called.(Genesis 21:12

WHY ARE THE ARABS SO GREEDY ???????
Smokin Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#136545 Jul 21, 2014
A day in the life...

http://ti.me/1zY3sgw
IDF Sucks

Brooklyn, NY

#136546 Jul 21, 2014
Israeli tank shells destroy two floors of a HOSPITAL as death toll tops 550 on 14th day of conflict in Gaza
IDF

Buies Creek, NC

#136547 Jul 21, 2014
IDF Sucks wrote:
Israeli tank shells destroy two floors of a HOSPITAL as death toll tops 550 on 14th day of conflict in Gaza
HAMAS IS 100% THE BLAME !!!!!!!!!
WE JUST GOT A TASTE 9/11 !!!!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF HAMAS WAS BOMBING YOU EVER DAY !!!!
THEY STARTED THIS SHIT AND IF I WAS ISRAEL I WOULD FINISH IT !!!
ISRAEL IS TOO NICE !!!!
fearless cartoonio

United States

#136549 Jul 21, 2014
Petesaykeik wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty's on the Danish cartoonist trip .... y'know the 'proud Jew' who hates Christ and hates truth BUT loves to see children burn... the devil's won with Ratty .. the Devils's own.
Only the ones that were set up by their filthy islamic fathers, uncles, brothers grandfathers and piece of shit leaders... oh and filthy moon god....

I cry when jewish kids get even a gazan splinter...

ther is no devil... there are hpwever frilthy islamic scumbags... you know like you and your craphead family of deviants

salami you assbag jew hater...

hey them marauding jews gangs still clobbering you daily.?... Mazel....
fearless cartoonio

United States

#136550 Jul 21, 2014
IDF Sucks wrote:
Good,,, i hope all the munitions exploded in their filthy islamic faces.... hey wanna protect your hospitals... dont launch your filthy rockets at the mighty from them ... islamic assbag..

Go ZDF.

Ive got 5k in the ramadamn death toll pool.... gaza counts...
fearless cartoonio

United States

#136551 Jul 21, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Ray Isreal wrote:
<quoted text>
BS Israel kills ten to one!
<quoted text>
Did you see on Fox News the Israel surgical strike on a Gazian hospital?
No, but i'll make sure to catch the you tube and give it a thumbs up.... thanks for the heads up... I like the commitment to excellence concept. "surgical" nice.... They prolly shouldnt have their munitions hideout, launch zone and hospital in the same local..... huh ? stupid muslims.

as mentioned i have 5,000 on this years ramadamn pool, and well... I can
always count on the palishitians to bring it home to papa....
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#136552 Jul 21, 2014
fearless cartoonio wrote:
<quoted text>
jews gangs
There sure have been some viciousJew gangs, including the Russian mafia run by Jew Semion Mogilevich, and Murder INC, run by Jew Meyer Lansky, the Jewish Purple gang, The Jewish Stern gang, Israeli mafia, the Jewish Defense League, a and Zwi Migdal.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#136556 Jul 21, 2014
fearless cartoonage wrote:
<quoted text>
palish!tians like most islamics are mass murdering deviants...
Im dreaming of a white crispness.... well in gaza......
Go ZDF !
Welcome home:-))))))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#136557 Jul 21, 2014
a hindu wrote:
israel needs support form all the civilized world. remember, these jehadi understand only the language of force. if the civilized world dont support israel today, these jehadi will burn the whole of it tomorrow.
no mercy should be shown those barbaric jehadis and they should not be given any islamic burial. when they will fear that they will not get whor*s in jannat, then only they will surrender.
Welcome to the right side of humanity. Islam are the dark forces.
You are correct.
Michael MQuilty

Port Jefferson, NY

#136561 Jul 21, 2014
`

~

i don't know about anyone with a Righteous heart, jews need to be brought to Justice.. They cannot keep getting away with this fk-68 year old Holocaust in Palestine on Palestinian farming people.. Jews in israel are convert savage heathens, whose god they communicate with by an wailing idol wall...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136565 Jul 21, 2014
Michael Filthy wrote:
`eathens, whose god they communicate with by an wailing idol wall...
Why do you feel the need to change your name so frequently, stooge?
Guess who

Port Jefferson, NY

#136566 Jul 21, 2014
`

```

nfl is an isreali jew's scum bucket...

`

i'd like to see israeli jew terrorists in Pa;estine sentenced like Julian and Ethel Rosenberg
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#136567 Jul 21, 2014
Took over Hollywood a long time ago..........

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136568 Jul 21, 2014
Gross ho wrote:
`
ts in Pa;estine sentenced like Julian and Ethel Rosenberg
You have a way with words- a hayseed hillbilly way, but a way, illiterate slob.
Michael MQuilty

Port Jefferson, NY

#136571 Jul 22, 2014
~

We @ Mt. Sinai believe that the terrorist cowardly jews in illegal israel will eventually annihilate one another and israel's jew's wailing idol wall will turn into an Arabs urinal and crap spot
danetoo

London, UK

#136572 Jul 22, 2014
Michael MQuilty wrote:
~

We @ Mt. Sinai believe that the terrorist cowardly jews in illegal israel will eventually annihilate one another and israel's jew's wailing idol wall will turn into an Arabs urinal and crap spot
lol

You bloody nutters - it's almost sweet to watch your desperation ... Lol

The Jews will annihilate each other ?? Lol

How amusing you are
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#136573 Jul 22, 2014
IDF wrote:
<quoted text>
HAMAS IS 100% THE BLAME !!!!!!!!!
WE JUST GOT A TASTE 9/11 !!!!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF HAMAS WAS BOMBING YOU EVER DAY !!!!
THEY STARTED THIS SHIT AND IF I WAS ISRAEL I WOULD FINISH IT !!!
ISRAEL IS TOO NICE !!!!
>
>
./Nuffin nice abooooooot zionist israel..........

>
very nast toads they are
>
>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Retired Teacher From Holbrook Arrested For Chil... (Jan '13) 19 hr Happy not 3
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... May 21 not optimistic 11
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
News Holtsville man stole from CVS four times in eig... May 16 marknadjar 1
News Crime Report: Thieves Stab Victim, Steal iPhone (Mar '12) May 15 lol 11
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) May 14 Doug 6
News John White-Daniel Ciccero story to appear on 20... (Apr '08) May 13 Catfish 108
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]