Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132856 May 31, 2014
What is Topix.com ?

Topix is the world’s largest community news website. You can read, talk about -- and even edit -- the news on over 360,000 of our news pages. Whatever your interests are, we have a news page for you!

Topix is also a place for you to post your own news stories, as well as comment about stories you've seen on the Topix site. Each story and every Topix page comes with the ability to add your voice to the conversation.

Here are just a few of the types of news pages on Topix:

All US cities and towns
Publicly traded companies
Sports and Professional Athletes
Celebrities
Industry news
Health and Drug

Topix is a website owned by the United States Government posing as a private company with the purpose to collect as much information on people as humanly possible.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#132857 May 31, 2014
Dang It wrote:
What is Topix.com ?
Topix is the world’s largest community news website. You can read, talk about -- and even edit -- the news on over 360,000 of our news pages. Whatever your interests are, we have a news page for you!
Topix is also a place for you to post your own news stories, as well as comment about stories you've seen on the Topix site. Each story and every Topix page comes with the ability to add your voice to the conversation.
All US cities and towns
Celebrities
Industry news
Health and Drug
Topix is a website owned by the United States Government posing as a private company with the purpose to collect as much information on people as humanly possible.
You sure it isn't the JEWS, you fckng f/aggit?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#132858 May 31, 2014
a wanderig warrior wrote:
why we must re-evaluate anti-Semitism
.....a jew is "not" a race of people, but a jew is a converted savage to a cult of evil doer, and therse evil doers have dedicated "their" worthless soulless lives and wicked essence into becoming part of a tribal group of demonic unholy spiritual pagans, who are Satan's chosen evillized devilish creatures///...
Blow it out your ass, sissy. You are a jerk off pansy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#132859 May 31, 2014
BRITISH SOLDIERS DUTY wrote:
<quoted text> hey eight ball in mouth is that all you can come up with hahahahah ,,,I'M going to call you mr dribble shit,,, just like your backward country
You have cuum dribbling down your chin, queer.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#132860 May 31, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Pilate had no hand in in Christ's execution and murder, Ratty and you know it. In fact he washed his hands of the murderous affair thus showing the world that it was the Pharisee Jews who themselves and themselves alone sought the death and plotted the death and ensured the Romans carried out their evil wishes. The blood of Christ is on Jews' hands alone so do NOT come here spreading your bile and lies Ratty. There are far too many in the world who know your tricks well and will not be fooled with your total lack of veracity concerning the life AND death of Christ the Messiah. Today we see more and more innocent blood spilt by Jews against more innocents on the very streets that Christ walked in Palestine...
Obviously not every Jew should be brought to book over the crucifixion of Christ but it was a Jew plot from beginning to its murderous end and do NOT try to say otherwise, Ratty, or I will get very angry.
The Romans killed the JEW Jesus. If I were there, I would have pounded the nails myself. He was guilty of insurrection against law and order.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#132861 May 31, 2014
Muslims are trash.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#132862 May 31, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NO Christian, that's for sure! You are an ignorant Islamic apologist who ignores the current terror and death created by Islam across the globe. You are a name calling maggot who festers on his own deteriorationg spirt. You are angry, unemployed, poorly educated, paranoid and alone. You require dental and mental health services and you are being watched.
Ha ha ... love it Ratty! Love it loads, ha ha. Now little Jew racist, kindly explain to Ratslayer what you're doin''out on the town' since vermin should be down in the gutter?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#132864 May 31, 2014
Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>dly explain to Ratslayer what you're doin''out on the town' since be down in the gutter?
The light of day stings you, doesn't it, Lucifer?

USA

#132866 May 31, 2014
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
, Ratty, or I will get very angry.
Amazing. You must be a 'biblical scholar',Lucifer.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132867 May 31, 2014
Dang It wrote:

What is Topix.com ?

All US cities and towns
Celebrities
Industry news

Health and Drug

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You sure it isn't the JEWS, you fckng f/aggit?
And here's Pop Tart again the poster from Seattle praising the Moslem Michael Jackson.

USA

#132868 May 31, 2014
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:

Topix is a website owned by the United States Government .
No one gives a flying sh¡t about your propaganda, North Korean creep.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#132870 May 31, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Pilate had no hand in in Christ's execution and murder, Ratty and you know it. In fact he washed his hands of the murderous affair thus showing the world that it was the Pharisee Jews who themselves and themselves alone sought the death and plotted the death and ensured the Romans carried out their evil wishes. The blood of Christ is on Jews' hands alone so do NOT come here spreading your bile and lies Ratty. There are far too many in the world who know your tricks well and will not be fooled with your total lack of veracity concerning the life AND death of Christ the Messiah. Today we see more and more innocent blood spilt by Jews against more innocents on the very streets that Christ walked in Palestine...
Obviously not every Jew should be brought to book over the crucifixion of Christ but it was a Jew plot from beginning to its murderous end and do NOT try to say otherwise, Ratty, or I will get very angry.
Get your facts straight minion. Pilate saw no fault in Jesus but gave into the demands of SOME of the Jews and ordered his soldiers to crucify Christ. Jesus was scourged and crucified according to Roman law.
I don't really care if you get angry or not. That's something you need to deal with. Try dealing with your hatred as well. Every Jew and Gentile will be judged including you. You can explain to you're jeezus how much you hated in his name.

USA

#132873 May 31, 2014
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
would be interesting to see how such evil thoughts and words are translated by the Jimmy John whenourself Ratty
Thanks for the clarification, Lucifer! It's a good thing you're a self-proclaimed 'biblical scholar'.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132874 May 31, 2014
Dang It wrote:

Topix is a website owned by the United States Government .
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a flying sh¡t about your propaganda, North Korean creep.
What's the penalty for Treason, it's Hanging isn't it?

USA

#132876 May 31, 2014
Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
n that, Pure trash, ignorant, occupying, greedy mud dwellers.
I can tell by your angst that being watched is getting under your skin, Lucifer. You can hear the low-pitched hum sometimes, can't you? Have you seen the vehicle?

USA

#132877 May 31, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I refer to my earlier paste. changed since ..
I was wondering if you could elaborate about when you were 'abused by Jews' while in mental hospital, Lucifer. You must live such an exciting life.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#132878 May 31, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I refer to my earlier post. Pilate washed his hands and, like his wife, knew Christ was innocent. The evil and all-encompassing guile of Satan-possessed Jews murdered the Messiah using Romans ... as they even today use others ..-.. to do their evil, dirty, blood lust work.
This thread is about Jews and carnage and little has changed since Jews murdered Christ the Messiah..
LMAO. Do you think God sent the Messiah but could not protect Him? You couldn't care less about Christ. If you did, you wouldn't do the opposite of what He taught or lie about what He said.

Jesus said those who turned Him over to Pilate had the "greater sin". Jesus never said Pilate was innocent. You're assertions go againt what Christ said and taught.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132879 May 31, 2014
Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
n that, Pure trash, ignorant, occupying, greedy mud dwellers.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell by your angst that being watched is getting under your skin, Lucifer. You can hear the low-pitched hum sometimes, can't you? Have you seen the vehicle?
Please elaborate on your Government job collecting information on the American people.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132880 May 31, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight minion. Pilate saw no fault in Jesus but gave into the demands of SOME of the Jews and ordered his soldiers to crucify Christ. Jesus was scourged and crucified according to Roman law.
I don't really care if you get angry or not. That's something you need to deal with. Try dealing with your hatred as well. Every Jew and Gentile will be judged including you. You can explain to you're jeezus how much you hated in his name.
Why not just use your favorite username Pop Tart?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#132881 May 31, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering if you could elaborate about when you were 'abused by Jews' while in mental hospital, Lucifer. You must live such an exciting life.
The abuse claim is from the Hospital's mandatory daily showering requirement. Pigs love their own scum smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap 6 hr Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
all drownings (Jun '07) Wed Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Jun 5 kwah52 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages