Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
109,421 - 109,440 of 115,660 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Go Le Gay Hasbarat GO

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

I wish to smoke Desi pole and swallow his come.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Gay wrote:
<quoted text>

It seems like we both share a similar amount of bitter.

Many thanks, & keep up the goo
Wow. You racists should date!
danetoo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

This will please Gray, Peter Qui.... Sheilaa even --- hoping for another jew holocaust

Jews Are Being Ordered to Register in Russian-Controlled Ukraine

Jews over 16 in the Ukrainian city of Donetsk are being told to pay a special tax and register their identities with the pro-Russian militants who have taken over the town, according to multiple reports.

Early in the Euromaidan revolution that swept Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich, a Russian ally, from power in Kiev, pro-Russian media had sought to portray Euromaidan as an anti-semitic, fascist-led movement that would wreak havoc on the Ukraine's Jews. But if the Donetsk orders are to believed, it's Russian forces and their proxies that now threaten Jews' safety and freedom of movement.

The orders were distributed on flyers throughout the city, according to the wire service JTA and USA TODAY. Those flyers bear the name and signature of Denis Pushilin, leader of the Russian-sympathetic separatist rebels who wrested control of Donetsk from Ukraine earlier in the month. Pushilin's forces have since patrolled the streets in black ski masks, AK47s slung over their shoulders.

Pushilin confirmed to one source that the flyers belonged to his group, which is calling itself "Donetsk's temporary government," although elsewhere he distanced himself from the flyers' content.

The leaflets, which accuse Ukraine's Jews of supporting nationalist, pro-Nazi leaders instead of "pro-Slavic" forces in World War II, were distributed on streets and around synagogues by masked men, according to JTA:

The flyers in Donetsk said all Jews who are 16 years old and above should register at the government building, which separatist protesters are occupying, and pay a registration fee of $50 by May 3.

"Jews supported the nationalistic gang of [Stepan] Bandera in Kiev," the authors wrote in reference to the Ukrainian Nationalist leader who in the 1940s fought with Nazi Germany against Soviet troops before he and his men took up arms against the German occupation.

The flyers also said Jews were hostile to the Donetsk Republic.

They were required to report any real estate and automobiles, the flyers also said.
Should Ukrainians of "Jewish nationality" fail to comply, they will lose their citizenship and "be forced outside the country with a confiscation of property," the flyers state.
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You racists should date!
Let me teabag your nuts and you splooge in my face. Hurt my butt hole! I need cox.
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Le Gay Paki wrote:
<quoted text>Let me teabag your nuts and you splooge in my face. Hurt my butt hole! I need cox

[QUOTE who=" Le Gay Hasbarat "]I wish to smoke Desi pole and swallow his come.
Back again Baron Sawadi.

Give it a rest, you are making a greater tool of yourself than ever before.
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Spray my face with Jew spunk and stick your rod in my butt hole.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

HASBARAT HYPES HOAX
danetoo wrote:
This will please Gray, Peter Qui.... Sheilaa even --- hoping for another jew holocaust
Jews over 16 in the Ukrainian city of Donetsk are being told to pay a special tax and register their identities with the pro-Russian militants who have taken over the town, according to multiple reports.

EDITED FOR SPACE
The only thing "pleasing" about this rare On Topic missive from our chronically Off Topic Hasbarat is that he's been trained to post something other than simple minded insults and Ziono-maniacal jibberish

However, further education is needed as a credible story requires a more reliable sources than:

"multiple reports."

As our ever gullible "danetoo" will post ANYTHING hostile to Muslims, exaggerating Jewish suffering & praiseworthy toward Zionist Genocide, this "story" too is a transparent "False Flag" hoax that has gone viral over the internet as was intended

Unfortunately for "danetoo"'s story, closer examination shows the following:

“Fact-checking the viral 'Jews in Ukraine being forced to register' leaflet story”
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/169...

EXCERPT “But a Washington Post translation says the leaflets

"were handed out by three unidentified men carrying the flag of the Russian Federation" and "there was speculation that the men were trying to provoke a conflict and then blame the conflict on pro-Russia separatists."

Our go-to fact checkers over at Snopes.com claim this one is a mixture of true and false.

The letter is real, in the same sense that my check for $1 billion signed by Donald Trump is real. The question is whether it's valid.

I'd say this story merits concern because of the chaotic state of affairs in Ukraine, and these developments certainly bear following.

But they do not all currently bear believing, and this leaflet is most likely a hoax designed to scare people.”CONTINUED

I encourage readers more interested in the validity of this and other stories to require more of a source's credibility than a skeptical tale attributed to "multiple reports."

Sorry "danny" but, three guys passing out leaflets is not exactly the same as bodies stacked like cordwood.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Petesake Liverpool ip wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you fkn dolt. You think Gray, Sheilaa and I think like you fkn nazi - child killer supporting Jew scum????
I sincerely hope decent Jews survive the chnages in the Ukraine ...'changes' brought about by those crazy fkn Jews in the USA ZOG....
This "story" is full of holes & reeks of anti Russian "False Flag" propaganda put out by the usual suspects; I've cited just one instance.

I doubt if our ever sensitive "danezero" would raise a humanitarian whimper if Muslims were being actively rounded up, locked up & their property stolen.

Oh, that's right, they are!

So much for our Selectively Outraged Hasbarats
Go Le Gay Hasbarat GO

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's the holohoax myth again being dragged out about the 'poor Jews' and frankly people all over the world are sick of it. Like you say Gray Muslims including thousands of children are dying or suffering in bleak refugee camps because of these 'poor' rich Jews and Zionists in the ZOGs around the western world. Any Jews being 'rounded' up of course is an outrage but it's a lie and see how quick that utter and complete Buffoon Kerry jumped on it. What a jerk he is. Dreks all of them ...
Shut your facking mouth and get busy on my butthole, zionist.
Go Le Gay Hasbarat GO

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
This "story" is full of holes & reeks of anti Russian "False Flag" propaganda put out by the usual suspects; I've cited just one instance.
I doubt if our ever sensitive "danezero" would raise a humanitarian whimper if Muslims were being actively rounded up, locked up & their property stolen.
Oh, that's right, they are!
So much for our Selectively Outraged Hasbarats
Lick my butt crack queenie. You sound like your are retarded.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Petesick 666 ip wrote:
<quoted text>

Absolutely Gay!

the rancor and verbally violent Ratty posts constantly.
How many thousands of your posts have been deleted, Lucifer?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Like you say Gray Muslims including thousands of children are dying or suffering in bleak refugee camps because .......
Hey, literary genius, are the gray ones different from the murdering sh!t brown ones? Enlighten your fan base of 2.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Petesake 666 ip wrote:
<quoted text>
child killer supporting Jew scum????
Another pleasant day for you, isn't it, Lucifer? It's funny the way you feign concern for 'Palestinian children' when it's obvious you use them as an excuse for your uncontrolled hatred.

Are your 'thoughts' repeating over and over, little devil worshiper? Did you hear the low-pitched hum last weekend?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
100% bullshit from our nazi reporter. So many lies so little time..........
My, my, didn't you eat a lot of shit for breakfast!!
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

ONE MORE FLUSH
danetoo wrote:
EDITED FOR HOOEY
Now that "danezero's" mean spirited hypocrisy has been established as a hoax:

“Fliers ordering Jews to ‘register’ in Ukraine a hoax”
http://nypost.com/2014/04/18/fliers-ordering-...
EXCERPT “Anti-Semitic fliers ordering Jews in Donetsk, Ukraine, to “register” with authorities were an elaborate hoax, the region’s chief rabbi said Friday.
In response, Denis Pushilin — the pro-Russia separatist linked to the fliers — called them a “complete lie” and a deliberate “provocation,” Fox News reported Friday.

“This provocation has been done unprofessionally — first of all,[the flier] is signed as ‘people’s governor Denis Pushilin,’ and I never referred to myself as such and nobody called me like that first,” said Pushilin, chairman of Donetsk’s “temporary” government.

Pushilin claimed that pro-Ukrainian groups were circulating the leaflets to outrage Jewish people and get other countries involved in the conflict
“Secondly, the stamp that is there, it is bigger in size, meaning simply it has been done in a Photoshop.”CONTINUED

...we should ask ourselves "cui bono"

- The possible benefactor of this hoax is certainly not the regional Jewish community as their chief rabbi expressed resentment over being used as a tool in the conflict

So, that leaves the anti Russian element, ADL types who encourage swastika spray painting etc to promote their "business" and, of course, the Hasbara hypocrites who work hand in hand with the ADL in peddling their Selective Outrage.

Meanwhile, blatant Genocide continues under Israel's Zionist Regime, the victims of which would love to have their suffering confined to three knuckleheads passing out bogus fliers:

“Israel Targets Palestinian Children”
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2014/02/24/1...
Excerpt “Reporter John Lyons (presented) clear evidence that "Israeli settlers in the West Bank regularly attack Palestinian school children, knowing authorities will not intervene."

UNICEF released a scathing report. It said "children (are) threatened with death, physical violence, solitary confinement and sexual assault."

Other reports say the same things and more. Four Corners said "Palestinian children have more to fear than the Israeli army."

Lyons witnessed Israeli soldiers attacking Palestinian children heading to school. They tear-gassed them.

Allegedly in response to stone-throwing. "We could see no provocation from the children who were trying to avoid the gas," said Lyons.

Teachers said soldiers fire tear gas daily. They do it to protect settlers. They do it maliciously. They do what they can get away with. They do whatever they want with impunity.”CONTINUED

Where's "danezero's" Humanitarian spirit NOW?
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's the holohoax myth again being dragged out about the 'poor Jews' and frankly people all over the world are sick of it. Like you say Gray Muslims including thousands of children are dying or suffering in bleak refugee camps because of these 'poor' rich Jews and Zionists in the ZOGs around the western world. Any Jews being 'rounded' up of course is an outrage but it's a lie and see how quick that utter and complete Buffoon Kerry jumped on it. What a jerk he is. Dreks all of them ...
Nobody ever got thrown out of office, got censored, got poorer or disappeared from PJSOS

Poor Jews Selective Outrage Syndrome

I'm sure that the Occupied victims of Gazascwitz would love to have their persecution limited to 3 knuckleheads passing out bogus fliers feeding a hoax...

....that sure beats being systematically Exterminated & Expelled.

Meanwhile, I wonder how many Palestinian were gunned down today without a whisper of "selective Outrage"

Many Thanks

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Petesake 666 ip wrote:
<quoted text>
You, vermin, hiding behind a multitude of Rattys do not impress anyone but;
"and ye shall blow the merchant sailors, and the cash shall make your day." Bubba 8.32
I can tell it was an especially difficult weekend for you, Lucifer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>They should gun down as many Palestinians as possible, before they lay claim to yet more land belonging to other countries. <¦-o
This post has been reported for inciting violence and hatred

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your day's are numbered.
When American Joe wakes up and removes the corporate Zino's.
You will see!
After first trying everything else! Americans always do the right thing

Well said Expat

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ate you bragging about your handy work? Everyone is keen on yourittle game, you're getting reported left and right, Islamo-Nazi stooge. <¦-o
That may be so but they are not being deleted unlike yours. You last one deleted was 128732. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miller Place Discussions

Search the Miller Place Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
Giant Garage Sale Wed Adam Wolff 15
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 sdd 755
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 28 trs 16,778
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 land of the slaves 6,371
•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
Miller Place Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••