Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Go Le Gay Levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#128856 Apr 22, 2014
rat vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually believe dumping childish misinformation is somehow effective, foreign stooge?

I am posting from North Korea.
Just who is the foreign stooge, Nork?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#128857 Apr 22, 2014
Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Say something about all the Good jobs where you live in Seattle.
I live in the US, at least. You're obviously afraid to answer questions about MN, foreigner.
Go Le Gay Levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#128858 Apr 22, 2014
rat vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in the US, at least. You're obviously afraid to answer questions about MN, foreigner.
Yea but the USA is big, big, place, a continent even.

So where in the USA are you, Nork?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#128859 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>We all know that's a lie, Moslem shill. <-o
No, just you and all your alter egos. LMAO

Location hidden

#128860 Apr 22, 2014
In relation to the land (Israel) the Canaanites were there before the Jews and they also had an historical connection to the land in the same way as did the Arabs. Possession is 9/10ths of the law. The majority of the current Jews who live in the land have about as much right as me to the land they claim is theirs.Yet you seem to think that it is OK for them to move out the indigenous inhabitants to make way for them. The Covenant of the League of Nations was an agreement made in 1919. The Covenant served as the juridical basis for the mandates which the League subsequently set up. Britain, which ultimately assumed the mandate for Palestine in 1922, did so SUBJECT to the express terms of the Covenant. Thus, Article 22 of the Covenant must serve as the benchmark for measuring Britain's performance of its fiduciary trust obligations to the "beneficiaries" of the Covenant trust, i.e., the local indigenous inhabitants of Palestine. Britain notably acted AGAINST this people's interests by incorporating the terms of the Balfour Declaration into the British Mandate for Palestine in 1922. Indeed, the Palestinian Arab population was quite vocal about its opposition to the incorporation of the Balfour Declaration into the British Mandate for Palestine and persistently questioned the legality of this incorporation throughout the twenty, five years that Britain served as the mandatory authority. The historical record is replete with examples of the Palestinian Arab population raising legal challenges to this incorporation and the local Jewish population preferring to avoid having these challenges heard by bodies capable of making a conclusive legal judgment.

Britain essentially attempted to do the impossible. On the one hand, it attempted to satisfy the fiduciary requirements of the Covenant, which entailed safeguarding the sovereignty rights of the local indigenous population over whom it had assumed mandatory authority.

However, on the other hand, Britain gave the wink and nod to another group of people--notably immigrants from outside the region--and gave them permission to settle in Palestine to create a new society or "homeland" (which the immigrant population interpreted as permission to try to establish their own state).State was never mentioned and was not the implication in the British White Papers The indigenous population never accepted the notion that the immigrants could set up their own state at the expense of the rights of the indigenous population. Once again they did not have the right. They held the land as a trusteeship nothing more and the land was not theirs to give away.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128861 Apr 22, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Get bent, sl'ut. I do what want you, troll c*nt. No tell me how that junkie bittch sister of yours offed herself so I can laugh
-USA_1 leaves and "Faith" takes over. An accident or are these two the same person, posting from Seattle, Washington, USA?
Yeah. Remember? I'm a "paid habarat" from Seattle. We are all the same person. Of all the dumb M-F'rs on this asinine thread, you are the dumbest M-F'r, you dumb M-F'r.
Go le Gay Levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#128863 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>Another big steaming spam dump, it's a good thing no one bothers to read it, old shrew. <-o
Faith you dumb M-F'r.

Location hidden

#128865 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another big steaming spam dump, it's a good thing no one bothers to read it, old shrew. <-o
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnn. You're the no one and don't you forget it. LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128866 Apr 22, 2014
Go le Gay Levi GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith you dumb M-F'r.
Fck off, sand n**ger, p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128868 Apr 22, 2014
Go le Gay Levi GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith you dumb M-F'r.
I'm reporting you for offensive language, jerk off.
Go Le Gay Faith GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#128869 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is, you read all of my posts and I don't read many of yours, it's mostly spam, so what's the point. <-o
Only you to laugh at you, silly bugger.
Go Le Gay Faith GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#128870 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>If he was up your arse like DUNG is, you'd know where, old queen. <-o
He is Gay then.

So he shares the same tent with you in "Tanner Flats".

Location hidden

#128871 Apr 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm reporting you for offensive language, jerk off

Still here Faithy and yet it is 0115 in Michigan? The dog is asleep and Faith is on her own trying to pass the time till morning comes. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128872 Apr 22, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here Faithy and yet it is 0115 in Michigan? The dog is asleep and Faith is on her own trying to pass the time till morning comes. LOL
So? Guess what? I'm drinking, too. Ahaha! You boring w'hore.

Location hidden

#128873 Apr 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So? Guess what? I'm drinking, too. Ahaha! You boring w'hore.
Poor excuse for your pathetic posts you ignorant dummy

Location hidden

#128874 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is, you read all of my posts and I don't read many of yours, it's mostly spam, so what's the point. <-o
I never read your boring repetitive posts. I don't need to as they are always the same so don't flatter yourself. I just keep posting the same response which seems to keep you and NFR happy. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128876 Apr 22, 2014
Jews rule, stinking arab monkeys drool....well for a second, then they burst into flames screaming in agony for a few seconds and then turn to carbon.

Go Jews!!!!!

America supports Israel 100% in their struggle to rid their Homeland of filthy muslim vermin.

Location hidden

#128878 Apr 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jews rule, stinking arab monkeys drool....well for a second, then they burst into flames screaming in agony for a few seconds and then turn to carbon.
Go Jews!!!!!
America supports Israel 100% in their struggle to rid their Homeland of filthy muslim vermin.
Faith had to come over to this forum as she has no answers to the Islam forum. She consistently shows us all her ignorance. LMAO

Location hidden

#128879 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved yourself wrong once again, old hag. <-o

You do that every day so go figure that you ignorant dummy
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128880 Apr 22, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith had to come over to this forum as she has no answers to the Islam forum. She consistently shows us all her ignorance. LMAO
Nah. I'm not looking to provide "answers". I just like starting trouble and fckng with you Nazi scumbags. I think it's funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... Wed Joseph C Cafra 1
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) Aug 28 Josappo4 70
school driver request Sex Aug 26 scam school driver 1
Review: Speedway Performance Aug 25 cuda 1
Hidden Meadows C0-ops. (Jan '13) Aug 12 Sherod10 4
n24 calls donald trump misogynist Aug 8 adf 1
homeless on middle countryin centereach (Dec '11) Aug 8 Sheila Glassman 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages