Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#123905 Mar 26, 2014
Port Jeff Mutt wrote:
I'm a really Internet tough guy.
Yo, Midget, I told you before, the ferry leaves Bridgeport every hour on the hour. I'm a neighbor that would welcome a chat either on the ferry or after, your place or mine. Bring all those imaginary mutts for back up. My homies are more than up to the task. Check the schedule. Best thing that ever to this thread would be your absence. Can you dig it?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#123906 Mar 26, 2014
"happened"
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123907 Mar 26, 2014
Mount Sinai op wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
The masons and jews are working in union wth Satan, their father...
Yes! Christ was referring to this when he used the phrase 'synagogue of Satan'... occultist evil and secret. The place where the Pharisees, these demons plotted to end the life of the Messiah sent by the very Lord God of the vast Universe, the Great Master of Creation - the hand behind the tiniest fly AND the majestic tiger, falcon, the millions of all life forms ... of all things under heaven. The Lord God who knows all things and all souls ... the very heart of all men is only known to the Lord God and we don't, my dear friends, have words ... mortal words ... to describe such power.
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123910 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
How come yours never get deleted, Ellie May?
Got connections with 666?
Good question but the answer is ''s a Jew trick" .... the Jew has been desperate since the life of Christ to create a lie of Christ .... and keep truth from anyone and everyone vaguely interested in hearing it.
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123911 Mar 26, 2014
'it's a Jew trick"
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123914 Mar 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL <-o
LOL = Levi OUT Leering

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#123916 Mar 26, 2014
Pet snake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward! Don't embarrass people with such utter BS you pathetic Ratty vermin Jew.
Speaking of cowardice, will you be peering out your window again this weekend, Lucifer?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#123921 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie Buggered wrote:
<quoted text>
True you are.
Now go blow Faith, you dumbest fcking f*ggot ever.
Quit pinching my nick, you creepy little stalker!
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123922 Mar 26, 2014
fearless cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
err hyour mom is the trick, the rich jew was the "john" you fcuking islamic idiot.....
Did he kick your ass good, after paying your mom the extra shilling ??? I mean, how else is a jew in london going to public display you as a whipping boy, but to pay off your inbreeding b!tch mom.... allah akablah, the truth, i heard... set you free... and, a good jew knocked you silly, back to the dark ages....
salami....
Tales from Ratty Cont/

Editor's Note:

Poor Ratty! Running wildly on the Jew's wheel like the vermin it is.... harmless little demon but a dangerous purveyor of hatred and violence against innocents, notably Palestinian children./
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123923 Mar 26, 2014
[QUOTE who=" -USAs -#1 Fluffer"]<quoted text>Of course it is, now sit, roll over and when Gray shows up, SICK BALLS you mange cur! <-o[/QUOTE]

Your English sucks, Granny, go rollover and get twin An NFL Fan to indulge in some incest sex with you.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123925 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie homo wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick, you creepy little stalker!
hahahahahahaha Go Jinnie...
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123926 Mar 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of cowardice, will you be peering out your window again this weekend, Lucifer?
Quit pinching our nick, you creepy little stalker!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123927 Mar 26, 2014
fearless cart00ni wrote:
also Mount sh!tnai..... "OP"
bobby sh!tbag isnt the brightest jew hater on the block... his scumbag parents are.... and when i say brightest, of course i mean stupidest....
Shut the fck up. You got nothing, proxy f/aggit
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#123930 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie Butthole wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the fck up. You got nothing, proxy f/aggit
Quit pinching my nick, horse fcker.
Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123931 Mar 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Harmless but dangerous? You're sporting some real pretzel logic there, Zippy. <-o
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Editor's Note:

Poor Ratty! Dismounted the ratwheel to squeal a little.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123932 Mar 26, 2014
-USAs-1 Bogan Fluffer wrote:
<quoted text>Try again in English, illiterate imbecile. <-o
Sure:

Your English sucks, Granny, go rollover and get twin An NFL Fan to indulge in some incest sex with you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#123934 Mar 26, 2014
Of the numerous war conflicts in the world today, 31 of them are ISLAMIC related. The United States is involved in 2 of those wars. If the news reported on the other 29 islamic wars, one might have a better knowledge of the REAL world. Why isn't the rest of the world mad or concerned about the tens of thousands of innocent people who are being killed by islamic radicals in Sudan or Chechnya? 2 examples of the 29 other islamic related war conflicts of the world. Explain to me why it's OK for tens of thousands of Sudanese people to die, but it's NOT OK for tens of thousands of Iraqi's to die? Why aren't people around the world protesting the Sudanese war for instance? Islamic fascism is being ignored around the world. SHAME ON THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR IGNORING THE OTHER 29 ISLAMIC FASCIST WARS OF THE WORLD!
Is Islamic Fascism anything new? No. Is the United States creating "new terrorists"? My answer may surprise you.
After talking with different people or co-workers, they have conveyed to me that the US involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan is the reason that the US is not becoming a safer place, but a relatively more dangerous one. The US involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan, as they say, has created "new terrorists". In reponse to their remarks, I asked them what did US-Afghan, US-Iraq, or US-Muslim relations of the past 100 years, have to do with islamic fascism five or ten centuries ago? Did the US create "new terrorists" centuries ago as well? They looked at this situation as the glass was half empty and it was beginning to fill up. I looked at the situation as the glass was already full.
For centuries islamic fascists have spread their faith by the sword. I think it's safe to say a majority of the worlds religions have rationally evolved. Almost all of them today can live side-by-side and peacefully with one another. There's one religion, some might say a hijacked religion, that refuses to be at peace with it's neighbors and herein lies the main problem.
In the past thirty-odd years the US has been attacked not necessarily by a country, but by islamic radicals. If the US is creating "more terrorists" I wanted to find out exactly at WHAT POINT this occurred. Was it during the iran crisis, US barracks attack in lebanon, First WTC bombing 1993, US barracks attack in saudi arabia, etc.
Around the world islamic fascists are killing 23 people there, 197 someplace else, 57 there, 83 someplace else. Islamic terrorists were killing before the Iraq war. To make myself clear I'm not talking about Iraq: Operation Iraqi Freedom, I'm stating islamic terrorists were killing BEFORE Iraq: Operation Desert Storm.
Bottom line is this: our enemy didn't pick us out the day we went into Iraq1 or Iraq2. It was long before anyone had imagined. Is terrorism a joke as some may elude? A figment implanted into our imagination? The US and the rest of the world have been attacked by radical islam in the past. Today, 31 of the 30+ war conflicts around the world rage on with radical islam involved. Do we allow decades of islamic terrorists' attacks on the US and ABROAD to continually be ignored? For centuries radical islam has been at war with it's neighbors. If WE ignore them another 30 years, they'll go away, right?
31 war conflicts are ISLAMIC related. Do your own research....
www globalsecurity org/military/world/war
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123935 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie homo wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick, horse fcker.
hahahahahahaha Go pea_brain Jinnie...
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123937 Mar 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know An NFL Fan had a twin. So is 'incest sex' something you and Peter peter eater engage in? <-o
Have you been asleep, Granny?

You, An NFL Fan and Roosevelt - the triplets of the sow's litter.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#123938 Mar 26, 2014
Petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Christ was referring to this when he used the phrase 'synagogue of Satan'... occultist evil and secret. The place where the Pharisees, these demons plotted to end the life of the Messiah sent by the very Lord God of the vast Universe, the Great Master of Creation - the hand behind the tiniest fly AND the majestic tiger, falcon, the millions of all life forms ... of all things under heaven. The Lord God who knows all things and all souls ... the very heart of all men is only known to the Lord God and we don't, my dear friends, have words ... mortal words ... to describe such power.
You're sickening batty and a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Island school leaders predict budget appro... Thu abcdefg 1
News Twist in Tom Croci's path to war zone May 25 Go to HELL 2
Middle country road in Centerreach May 19 Crazy Eddie 2
News Mineola man missing after he took wife to LIRR ... May 19 Boobee1212 1
Public Safety SCCC Selden (Oct '16) May 18 Student 14
News YOUR COMMUNITY WATCHDOG: Debating the safety of... (Jan '08) May 18 Norman Snead 73
News Tankleff judge recuses himself (May '08) May 17 petef 178

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages