Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123699 Mar 24, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tosser!
“For F**k's Sake”-USA-1 Quit stealing other people's nicks.
Fck off, you boring M-F'r. No one cares about your bullsht comments, you piece of sht. Your sht-skin ass has never been with a woman.

Aahahahahahahahahahhahaha

L'oser.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#123706 Mar 24, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,
What people don't know really CAN hurt them & that includes ignorance via deliberate and institutionalized deception (i.e. Israel's Hasbara / Propaganda Industry)
Without a Zionist dominated Major Media there would be very little support for that moronic & counterproductive “War on Terror / all Muslims”.
“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
Both of the above should be required reading before ANY article relating to the “War on ‘the other guy”
Thanks again
It is you and your buddies who are the ones spreading lies.
For starters you have been caught distorting or posting fake quotes to target Zionist (YOU STILL REFUSE TO EVEN DEFINE ZIONIST), you lie about Arab history on the land, you lie about the legal aspects to the conflict and once challenged you disappear.

You post comments of people who disagree with you such as Justice Stone who clearly states that building in the West Bank is perfectly legal. You ignore UK court which lately ruled that businesses in the West Bank are perfectly legal.

BASICALLY YOU IGNORE ANYTHING WHICH SUPPORTS ISRAEL AND USE ANY BS YOU FIND anywhere TO ATTACK ISRAEL AND JEWS.

You use the Nazi card while implying others countinuously use it.
You NEVER give a viable source.
You only consider Jews or Zionists words viable if they support your hated.

You seem unable to diferentiate between opinion and fact.

IF THE WORLD MEDIA IS CONTROLLED BY ZIONISTS WHY DO NON OF THEM SPEAK OF THE JEWISH RIGHT TO THE WEST BANK?
WHY IS THE LAND NOT CALLED DISPUTED TERRITORIES AS THERE IS NO LEGAL BASIS TO CALL IS OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN LAND?
WHY HAVE YOU NEVER GIVEN ANY INTERNATIONAL LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS THE RIGHT TO LAND?
WHY ARE THE MAJORITY AND THE DAILY ATTACK BY PALESTINIANS AGAINST JEWS IGNORED IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA?

Since you are unable to give a reasonable analysis of Israeli attacks you chose to link Israel to the West and blaming the Jews for everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestin...
there were bombing before. You really try to grasp anything. You could say since the Oslo Accord was signed the summer before the Palestinians had been given the freedom to move around and actually carry out these attacks. Which they did for years after until Israel built the fence.

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/ter...

Interesting how you are interested in conspiracy theory when it targets Jews or Israel but when it goes the other way you ignore.

Goldstein ARAB eye witnesses said that there were other Israelis there and it was not him who fired first, Goldstein was locked in the room with the Muslims, there were other weapons, and thats just for starters.

Why are these Jewish terrorist always killed before someone can question them?
Why is there always misterious circumstances leading up these massacres??

These terror attacks have been used by the government to push their withdrawls. Interesting that they only seem to happen when the government is pushing a withdrawl but unable to pass it in the Parliament. Suddenly there is a terror attack against Arabs and the Government is able to force its agenda.

Interesting also how Rabin was killed once he had gone as far as he would go with this "peace", Sharon also went as far as he would, something happens to him days before he and his son are going on trial for corruption, Bush Letter was because of Sharon and the reason he agreed to pull out of Gaza and N.WB.

Another observation is you choose Muslim/Arab very carefully as the MUSLIM barbary pirates were one of the first wars America had.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123707 Mar 24, 2014
When Jews kill muslims, it is a mitzvah unto Yahweh.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123708 Mar 24, 2014
Dead muslims makes Jesus smile.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123712 Mar 24, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't we know know it you poor dipshit.
Shut the fck up, f//aggit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123714 Mar 24, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you boring black Piggie, how many times are you going to use the same worn out crap?
shut the fck up, you wog loser. You have never tasted p**sy in your lonely life. Queer.

LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123722 Mar 24, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fluffer Tacoma, WA Kent, WA <¦-o
Quit stealing other people's nicks, dumb c*nt.
Shut the fck up, you worthless c*nt. You have nothing to say.
War mongers Are Evil

United States

#123726 Mar 25, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you and your buddies who are the ones spreading lies.
For starters you have been caught distorting or posting fake quotes to target Zionist (YOU STILL REFUSE TO EVEN DEFINE ZIONIST), you lie about Arab history on the land, you lie about the legal aspects to the conflict and once challenged you disappear.
You post comments of people who disagree with you such as Justice Stone who clearly states that building in the West Bank is perfectly legal. You ignore UK court which lately ruled that businesses in the West Bank are perfectly legal.
BASICALLY YOU IGNORE ANYTHING WHICH SUPPORTS ISRAEL AND USE ANY BS YOU FIND anywhere TO ATTACK ISRAEL AND JEWS.
You use the Nazi card while implying others countinuously use it.
You NEVER give a viable source.
You only consider Jews or Zionists words viable if they support your hated.
You seem unable to diferentiate between opinion and fact.
IF THE WORLD MEDIA IS CONTROLLED BY ZIONISTS WHY DO NON OF THEM SPEAK OF THE JEWISH RIGHT TO THE WEST BANK?
WHY IS THE LAND NOT CALLED DISPUTED TERRITORIES AS THERE IS NO LEGAL BASIS TO CALL IS OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN LAND?
WHY HAVE YOU NEVER GIVEN ANY INTERNATIONAL LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS THE RIGHT TO LAND?
WHY ARE THE MAJORITY AND THE DAILY ATTACK BY PALESTINIANS AGAINST JEWS IGNORED IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA?
Since you are unable to give a reasonable analysis of Israeli attacks you chose to link Israel to the West and blaming the Jews for everything.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestin...
there were bombing before. You really try to grasp anything. You could say since the Oslo Accord was signed the summer before the Palestinians had been given the freedom to move around and actually carry out these attacks. Which they did for years after until Israel built the fence.
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/ter...
Interesting how you are interested in conspiracy theory when it targets Jews or Israel but when it goes the other way you ignore.
Goldstein ARAB eye witnesses said that there were other Israelis there and it was not him who fired first, Goldstein was locked in the room with the Muslims, there were other weapons, and thats just for starters.
Why are these Jewish terrorist always killed before someone can question them?
Why is there always misterious circumstances leading up these massacres??
These terror attacks have been used by the government to push their withdrawls. Interesting that they only seem to happen when the government is pushing a withdrawl but unable to pass it in the Parliament. Suddenly there is a terror attack against Arabs and the Government is able to force its agenda.
Interesting also how Rabin was killed once he had gone as far as he would go with this "peace", Sharon also went as far as he would, something happens to him days before he and his son are going on trial for corruption, Bush Letter was because of Sharon and the reason he agreed to pull out of Gaza and N.WB.
Another observation is you choose Muslim/Arab very carefully as the MUSLIM barbary pirates were one of the first wars America had.
Here something for you to think about the People of Palestine and Israel had joined together and marched for Peace, Why is this not reported and is blacked out on your Israel/US mass Media?
You are the Problem, as Warring Zionists/Neocons are menace to world peace!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#123727 Mar 25, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,
What people don't know really CAN hurt them & that includes ignorance via deliberate and institutionalized deception (i.e. Israel's Hasbara / Propaganda Industry)
Without a Zionist dominated Major Media there would be very little support for that moronic & counterproductive “War on Terror / all Muslims”
Westerners are thoroughly denied the causes (“collateral damage”) behind Islamic retaliation that would be justified if seen through objective & educated eyes. Virtually every day there is some form of Western “Terrorist Attack” somewhere in the Islamic world supported by the ignorant masses
For example, how many in the West are aware of these “Terrorist Attacks”
• the shooting down of two Libyan planes in 1981
• the bombing of Lebanon in 1983 and 1984
• the bombing of Libya in 1986
• the bombing and sinking of an Iranian ship in 1987
• the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane in 1988
• the shooting down of two more Libyan planes in 1989
• the massive bombing of the Iraqi people in 1991
• the continuing bombings and draconian sanctions against Iraq for the next 12 years
• the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998
• the habitual support of Israel despite the routine devastation and torture it inflicts upon the Palestinian people
• the habitual condemnation of Palestinian resistance to this
• the abduction of "suspected terrorists" from Muslim countries, such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Albania, who were then taken to places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, where they were tortured
• the large military and hi-tech presence in Islam's holiest land, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere in the Persian Gulf region
• the support of numerous undemocratic, authoritarian Middle East governments from the Shah of Iran to Mubarak of Egypt to the Saudi royal family
• the invasion, bombing and occupation of Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, and Iraq, 2003 to the present
• the bombings and continuous firing of missiles to assassinate individuals in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya during the period of 2006-2011
And that’s only a short list.
Considering the two following observations, I’d say that the Muslims have been very patient in their retaliations:
“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
Both of the above should be required reading before ANY article relating to the “War on ‘the other guy”
Thanks again
Who couldn't remember Reagan crossing Ka Daffys "line of death"?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#123729 Mar 25, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
What hit the Pentagon and How?
a plane zzzzz

what do you think conspiracy nut
Gray

Mcminnville, OR

#123738 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:
Let it be very very clear. This Rat, this vermin, this JEW is the biggest RACIST and hater in the entire Topix community. Bann This Jew, This Vermin, this RAcisT
You really turn me on when talk like that! Now bend over and take it like a b*tch, old queen.
Brit Expat

Mcminnville, OR

#123739 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:
Let it be very very clear. This Rat, this vermin, this JEW is the biggest RACIST and hater in the entire Topix community. Bann This Jew, This Vermin, this RAcisT
You tell him, little Peter! Now finish your imitation of the "One eyed one horned flying Purple Peter Eater!" I bet you'll make Hillie Billie Boganed, squeal like a pig!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Mcminnville, OR

#123742 Mar 25, 2014
PeterSnakEater wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:
The satanic masonic rat,'Bend Overim'... is the second biggest racist Jew we know here. Nice try Ratty.
Who's the biggest? Are you going charm any snakes tonight, little peter?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123743 Mar 25, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>a plane zzzzz
what do you think conspiracy nut
Please explain further.
Brit Expat

Mcminnville, OR

#123744 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratslayer will catch you soon Ratty
I can't understand you with all those Peters in your mouth, that you're eating. You might want to wipe your chin off. ;-O
Dang It

Mcminnville, OR

#123746 Mar 25, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>a plane zzzzz
what do you think conspiracy nut
Peter's snake spit in my eye! I should have made him wear protection!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#123748 Mar 25, 2014
goldstone report wrote:
<quoted text>..........iSSrael need not care about public opinion because it owns zionist hollywood and most of the mainstream media from the NY TIMES , WSJ , and SAM NEWHOUSE war profiteer yellow journalism..........see 911 TRUTH MOVEMENT , Spooky Zionist Business , WANDERING WHO , Zionist Jackals and SUPERMOB by Gus Russo.
Goldstone apologized for his libelous report. You should apologize for your post.
Pt Jefferson s ip

Port Jefferson, NY

#123749 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:
The satanic masonic rat,'Bend Overim'... is the second biggest racist Jew we know here. Nice try Ratty.
^55

good morning Petesake..

usa 1 was/is an old j coward,,,

he was postng feom Florida sqamps yeaars ago...

He wanted to shoot one of us awhile back and gave his highway, but never gave up his adress...

Jews in israel who are living on land their vile convert cult stole by murdering and theivery, are now starting to reap what they have sown..

Israel represents Satan..and israeli jews are his cowardly partners. Israel must be dismantled and its occupyers put in camps to be judged by Paalestians.
Pt Jefferson s ip

Port Jefferson, NY

#123750 Mar 25, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Goldstone apologized for his libelous report. You should apologize for your post.
Goldstone apologized after he was threatened by his own kind....He could not take back his Truth...
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#123752 Mar 25, 2014
[QUOTE who=" -USA-s #1 Fluffer"]<quoted text>Pinching a sow? I never pinched you Sheilaa.
Nicks? Is that what you get from shaving that steel wool off your thunder thighs, oinker? <¦-o[/QUOTE]

No Shilly, Nicks (n)(pl)- that which you keep pinching. sow.

Can't you read, Granny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) 20 hr Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Dec 11 jinnyirisheyes 42
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 7 Justice for Sherrie 14
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Dec 5 vene 73

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miller Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller Place

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST

ESPN 8:05AM
Vick: Florida St.'s Winston 'future of the NFL'
Bleacher Report12:16 PM
Vick: Jameis Is Future of the NFL
NFL 1:52 PM
Report: Julian Edelman to miss Pats vs. Jets tilt
ESPN 2:12 PM
Source: Pats' Edelman out with a concussion
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
LeGarrette Blount Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Shoulder and Return