Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#118431 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a sociopath. She posts on many other forums under different names. She posts on a forum called "did you enjoy seeing your sister naked", another called "snapshots nude females. Her name there is gordon, or was; who knows. I don't believe she's female or anything else she writes about herself/himself.
She/he is one sick PMF.
LOL, ok my friend now just how did you know about the naked sister again? lol, just kidding I could not resist

But seriously a PMF with PMS, hmmmmm
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118432 Feb 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, ok my friend now just how did you know about the naked sister again? lol, just kidding I could not resist
But seriously a PMF with PMS, hmmmmm
LOL. I'm innocent, honest.

Check her profile. I was curious to see if she communicated on other forums like she does here. She does.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118435 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I hate beingbanned, you childish rat. Now no one can enjoy my sparkling wit. You can't take the heat so you run t the mods.
How bout some more copy-and-paste bullsht that no one reads, you crashing fckng bore...
LOL!
Yeah I'll bet you do, hehe, and I have noticed a toning down of that filthy language of yours which can only be a good thing.Topix emailed me a thank you for highlighting your crap. Having to post as an unregistered person is just part of your penalty. I don't call sexually depraved derogatory language about God and religion sparkling wit, but each to his own. No comments from USA about your blasphemy though, but no surprises there as she is not a Christian even though she claims to be one

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118436 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for fkng off from my regular thread, Dumbo. You were putting everyone to sleep.
I haven't and I'll still be posting there from time to time, just as you do here. Your self absorbed posts are what send most to sleep so don't kid yourself

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118437 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
Bobby sniffs bike-seats at Dairy Queen.
Is Bobby your brother? Another sicko just like you. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118438 Feb 26, 2014
courteous europhobe Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa ..did he say some civilians deserved no sympathy and rocketing,...
like you did?
Why not go straight to the horse's mouth and ask him yourself? How would I know what he says? I would have to read his posts for that

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118439 Feb 26, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you grow tired when it's getting late ?
Do you hear strange noises from outside ?
In truth no, I do not. You're one of those freaks who's been deleted for dirty racist posts, aren't you, boy?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118440 Feb 26, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about the secret collations who watch you. Tell us how the 5% haunt you and how they record your activities and share your thoughts with the authorities.
Does Lucifer keep you on the dole? Is Satan responsible for your psychiatric hospitalizations? Tell us why they censor you and how only you have access to the truth.

You appear to be projecting your own insecurities, delusions and religious beliefs onto others. When were you released from your last psych admission and are you still taking your medications? It doesn't appear to be the case based on this post.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118441 Feb 26, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us about your psychiatric experience as a patient, loonie
did they tell you you were bipolar ?
It's not at all remarkable that someone as dumb as you are would show such a penchant for aping others, is it, boy?

Maybe we should have a spelling contest.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118442 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bible isn't the "truth" than what book is? Christ never came to destroy. Saying that is luciferian doctrine. Christ taught the opposite.
Your own lack of knowledge and how you portray the bible teachings make your comments hypocritical at best and null and void at worst.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118443 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'll bet you do, hehe, and I have noticed a toning down of that filthy language of yours which can only be a good thing.Topix emailed me a thank you for highlighting your crap. Having to post as an unregistered person is just part of your penalty. I don't call sexually depraved derogatory language about God and religion sparkling wit, but each to his own. No comments from USA about your blasphemy though, but no surprises there as she is not a Christian even though she claims to be one
Idiot sociopath. Because I don't respond to someone you think I should, I'm not a Christian. You're still a. pompous judgemental windbag?

You're the one posting on "did you enjoy seeing your sister naked" or "dirty snapshot nudes females". Are you preaching your gospel there disgusting minion?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118444 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be projecting your own insecurities, delusions and religious beliefs onto others. When were you released from your last psych admission and are you still taking your medications? It doesn't appear to be the case based on this post.
Speak for yourself minion.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118445 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a sociopath. She posts on many other forums under different names. She posts on a forum called "did you enjoy seeing your sister naked", another called "snapshots nude females. Her name there is gordon, or was; who knows. I don't believe she's female or anything else she writes about herself/himself.
She/he is one sick PMF.
How Christian of you to make up false stories because I highlight your inadequacy as a so called "Christian". You will be judged upon what you have stated and posted in your life as well as on your actions. I hope I am standing right next to you when that happens at the return of Jesus. You have no evidence for your claims. You have nothing and are a nobody and there is not much else to say really. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118446 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical scholar? That's funny

Yeah something that you would know nothing about.Funny is you who is in denial that two thirds of the Jews will be killed in Israel

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118447 Feb 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
People that have to give themselves a title, usually is because no one else will.
Speaking from experience George??

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118448 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I'm innocent, honest.
Check her profile. I was curious to see if she communicated on other forums like she does here. She does.
Liars are never innocent. I always post under my registered name and you have no proof of anything different. You are looking for anything that you can use against me but unfortunately for you there isn't anything and so you have to fabricate it. Very sad but not unexpected
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118449 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own lack of knowledge and how you portray the bible teachings make your comments hypocritical at best and null and void at worst.
You're the self proclaimed all knowing righteous one. Then you say

"See how Israel needs to be refined and put through the fire? That is why 2/3rds of its people will be exterminated. They returned back to Israel in disbelief

THIS ONE REALLY FITS YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE:

".They do not believe that Jesus is their messiah and it is only at his return that they will want no part of the current nation of Israel What you in your whipped up anger have failed to realize is that God will decide when the Jews return not mankind. Foreknew is a crucial word because the Jews of today are nothing like those who make the Abrahamic covenant with God. They are godless, murderers who think that they know better than he

STILL ROTFLMAO

Have you gotten that straight yet? Doubtful. Your real enjoyment is in trying to convince others that you are superior in all things concerning you. Nobody here is buying that. Just ask them.

Common Traits of a Sociopath

The common characteristics and personality traits of sociopaths are based on the criteria used by clinicians who use the DSMR-IV. Sociopaths have a psychological disorder. One of the most common personality characteristics of the sociopath is their grandiose sense of self and entitlement. Sociopaths also often display a lack of remorse and most have a very manipulative personality covered by superficial charm. Sociopaths often use people as a means to getting what they want. Friendships and romantic partners are often frequently disregarded and replaced when the relationship no longer suits their self-centered needs.

The emotions of a sociopath may appear to be sincere on the surface, cleverly disguised by superficial charm and feigned interest. Many sociopaths use manipulative measures to draw others to them. Chronic lying is characteristic of nearly all sociopaths. Recklessness and aggressive behaviors are other characteristics, as well as impulsivity. A lack of remorse, or what is generally termed conscience, is typical for sociopaths.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118450 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot sociopath. Because I don't respond to someone you think I should, I'm not a Christian. You're still a. pompous judgemental windbag?
You're the one posting on "did you enjoy seeing your sister naked" or "dirty snapshot nudes females". Are you preaching your gospel there disgusting minion?

You're not one,f of that I'm sure. Provide your post to support your claims and once you do I will send them of to topix and have you banned for promoting hate and deception
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118451 Feb 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah something that you would know nothing about.Funny is you who is in denial that two thirds of the Jews will be killed in Israel
Show me where I ever denied that minion.

Why are you obsessed with 2/3 of anybody dying? Because you are a minion and it brings you pleasure.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118452 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself minion

I always do unlike you hypocrite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SCPD Video: Suspect Made Off With $2300 in iPho... 15 hr Kingriker 1
S Prestano Bakery Mon Luigi 9
Ronkonkomo Sep 14 SmokinJoe 1
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Sep 14 SmokinJoe 37
News Seattle's mayor resigns after 5th sex abuse cla... Sep 14 MR EMMETT TILL. 20
News Fifth man's charges of abuse lead Seattle mayor... Sep 14 Carver 13
News Seattle's mayor resigns after 5th sex abuse cla... Sep 12 irwin 2

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages