Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117902 Feb 24, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
"Support your own claims"? Using my words again smartie.
Instead of straining your brain on Replacement Theory try looking up Replacement Theology. As stupid as it sounds, some do agree with you.
Don't flatter yourself you didn't invent the English language last time I checked.You are grasping at straws. I believe that there will be a real Israel with Jews that are saved (1/3) being God's chosen people. I also believe in a real third temple that the people who are not killed will go up to each year to worship . None of these beliefs support your claim that I believe in the replacement theory which I don't. You are the confused one as to what it means

Location hidden

#117903 Feb 24, 2014
CALYPSO17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why you have reverted to ambiguous personal insults and more deception. It is obvious to us all that you are an Islamist Salafist in a fake nurses uniform. You condemn all that you are- a paid apologist for the most hateful and an intolerant bigot. Change your identity and reappear once more because it is evident you have little to do that is important. Keep preaching hate and destruction while the world strives to heal and survive. You offer nothing but darkness and deceit and a false identity.
Prove what you claim or shut it Calypso. I have always posted under this name and have no need to keep changing my identity unlike some on here..You are deluded at best and stupid at worst. What you call hate is actually truth and that is something that deniers like you revel in. Israel is the state that continues to subjugate, kill and steal further lands. Try focusing on what they are doing. After all that is what this forum is all about not fairy tales that people like you would have us believe

Location hidden

#117904 Feb 24, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with these poems. They make more sense than anything you posted. Just an attempt to embarrass and degrade. What a minion.
Bring 'em, let's read more.
You'd like me to continue with the poems and derail the topic of this forum. I did it to lighten the tone of the thread but by no means will I stop posting on Israel. Nice try you pretentious wally

Location hidden

#117905 Feb 24, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what your father satan wants you to believe.
If your going to use words from the Bible at least try to understand their meaning.
But, that would be going against your satanic daddy since he likes making you look stupid.
Like you who doesn't understand the correct meaning of the word soul and spirit?? Oh please give us all a break you self righteous jerk

Location hidden

#117906 Feb 24, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
and I might add to that : WTF thats who the .....k cares what this nazi idiotic dyke thinks. She cant even think just copy and paste. Again , who gives a flying ........stupid as a doorknob.
You obviously do because you keep posting to me and about me. In fact your main function on here is to try and derail the topic of this forum. Unfortunately for you you have not been successful so go figure out another more successful strategy

Location hidden

#117907 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA!!!!!
I truly enjoy watching you spout ignorance borne of your roomy colon, creepy crawler.
Have you been deleted lately?
Well the fact that you seem able to describe it's size indicates that you must have been crawling around in it. Hint ignorance and its components are born out of the mind along with a lack of education and knowledge which is what you display on here daily

Location hidden

#117908 Feb 24, 2014
Faith wrote:
This thread is the most pathetic assemblage of queers I have ever seen. Bunch of little bittches

...and yet here you are posting on it so what does that make you a queer, or a bitch, or maybe both?

Location hidden

#117909 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The verb you sought and failed to use was 'passed'. You're an incredibly illiterate sort of racist, aren't you, stooge?
Yet again I have to highlight your ignorance. The verb itself is pass and what you have referred to is the past indicative part of the verb

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117910 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint ignorance and its components are born out of the mind along with a lack of education and knowledge which is what you display on here daily
Clumsy sentence structure.
Thus begins your daily diatribe. Will you be putting in your usual 12 hours?

USA

#117911 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again I have to highlight your ignorance. The verb itself is pass and what you have referred to is the past indicative part of the verb
Oh go back and read the context, ignorant fool.

You haven't the slightest idea yet you spew. Typical.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#117912 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet here you are posting on it so what does that make you a queer, or a bitch, or maybe both?
You know I'm a biyttch, you boring bag of fck.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#117914 Feb 24, 2014
Bobblinda wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I want you listen up very closely and clearly"
I've read what you posted on the prior page and what you had said abd stated about Jesus Christ .
....and calling Jesus Christ the name you did is a felony/...
You called Jesus Christ a slur and blaspheme name, which is considered a Hate Crime by the new laws enacted by the Federal government and this law makes what you posted a felony.
I personally want nothing to do with tour doomed life and comments or even the likes of you...so with that said,......go find a hole and bury your useless, worthless souless essence and wait for your Judgement day and feast on israeli jew terrorism!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TG7CBME...
Jesus was a JEW you dumb M-F'r.

USA

#117915 Feb 24, 2014
Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to vermin scurrying 24/7 here Ratty? Get out! Get on ye Bike ... Kosher .. snout!
Aw. Are you nervous again, little man? Did you hide in your hall closet this past weekend?

Location hidden

#117916 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh go back and read the context, ignorant fool.
You haven't the slightest idea yet you spew. Typical.
I did and you still haven't got a clue

Location hidden

#117917 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Clumsy sentence structure.
Thus begins your daily diatribe. Will you be putting in your usual 12 hours?
None of your business

Location hidden

#117918 Feb 24, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You know I'm a biyttch, you boring bag of fck

You got the bitch part right. LOL

Location hidden

#117919 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw. Are you nervous again, little man? Did you hide in your hall closet this past weekend?
Says the one who crawls up colons measuring the internal diameters of them. LMAO

USA

#117920 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and you still haven't got a clue
Weak. If you had, you wouldn't look like such a floundering imbecile.

Location hidden

#117921 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that where you hide all of your skeletons?

Location hidden

#117922 Feb 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. If you had, you wouldn't look like such a floundering imbecile.
You're the idiot who who doesn't know the proper name of the verb and who is unable to distinguish the various parts of it. What a dummy you truly are. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Jun 5 kwah52 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages