Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117537 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what IKWYABWAI means? You use it constantly

No you do when searching for your own meaning

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117538 Feb 21, 2014
This is what it means

I Know What You Are But What Am I?

BTW I forgot to answer you, you are a dummy
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117539 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what you said:
<quoted text>
... "There is no way you know the opinion of everybody who reads the Bible to even come to that conclusion".
Do I really need to educate you re the definition of everybody and all ?
Everybody:
each person, each one, each and every one, all, one and all, all and sundry, the whole world, the world at large, the public, the general public, people everywhere
All: Inclusion of everyone, all
: the whole, entire, total amount, quantity, or extent of
: every member or part of
: the whole number or sum of
ROTFLMAO.

This shows what a lying minion you really are

The truth according to sheilaa:

"Foreknew is a crucial word because the Jews of today are nothing like those who make the Abrahamic covenant with God. They are godless, murderers who think that they know better than he"

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117540 Feb 21, 2014
I have just looked up who Bob Hope was and he was an English person born in the early 1900's who was forced to migrate to America because he was so unfunny to the people up north. No wonder I had never heard of him. NFR must be ancient and from the south of England where their idea of humour goes unappreciated by the northerners
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117541 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what you said:
<quoted text>
... "There is no way you know the opinion of everybody who reads the Bible to even come to that conclusion".
Do I really need to educate you re the definition of everybody and all ?
Everybody:
each person, each one, each and every one, all, one and all, all and sundry, the whole world, the world at large, the public, the general public, people everywhere
All: Inclusion of everyone, all
: the whole, entire, total amount, quantity, or extent of
: every member or part of
: the whole number or sum of
Did you even read the definitions you posted? You scrutinize posts so you can belittle as much as possible. That is who you are. Your soul delights in hatred.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117542 Feb 21, 2014
I note that you have ignored the use of your incorrect posts to again try and deflect from what you have previously claimed. Why are you unable to disprove what I have already stated and instead try to divert because you have no answers? I have shown what you have stated which you denied and now you are on your journey to defect again. instead of addressing what you stated. A typical hasbarat. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117543 Feb 21, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read the definitions you posted? You scrutinize posts so you can belittle as much as possible. That is who you are. Your soul delights in hatred

Why are you not addressing your false claim????? Your mind is full of hate

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117544 Feb 21, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read the definitions you posted? You scrutinize posts so you can belittle as much as possible. That is who you are. Your soul delights in hatred.
Yes I do and you keep skirting around them in an effort not to address what you have posted. Your mind is full of hatred
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117545 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling and angry hypocrite? Did my post say "all"? I'll make it clearer if I have to.
Your so called "true Jews" are the ones who agree with you.
A: Ermm, does EVERYONE mean all??? Not me but what the torah, which is part of the Christian bible teaches
How could you possibly know who believes in Christ and who doesn't. When you say "they" you lump all Jews into your vile interpretation of scripture.
A: I don't but God does and he clearly tells us what he is going to do
What you fail to realize is the Word of God tells us the Jews will be scattered then returned. It also gives a sequence of events that come before and after.
A: Don't try and patronize me I know exactly what the Word of God teaches unlike you
The only thing you got out of those scriptures is "forknew" proves the Jews of today are nothing like the Jews who make the Abrahamic covenant? This a fine example of your self proclaimed knowlege of scripture
A: No what it is an example of is your lack of knowledge
That is about the stupidest thing I've heard. Especially from a pathetic bully who claims to know scripture.
A: I do and you don't so go figure
When God made the covenant with Abraham, the Jews nor Israel existed.
A: I don't deny that
You take a little truth, add your interpretation and you have your false doctrine.
You really are quite sickening
A: No that would be you
Hurry. Go on line and search the Abrahamic Covenant. That way you can come back tomorrow and pretend to be smart. You can pretend you've known the truth forever.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117546 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
I have just looked up who Bob Hope was and he was an English person born in the early 1ea of humour goes unappreciated by the northerners
Other historical events and persons preceded you, but you seem only to be fixated on the Crusades.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117547 Feb 21, 2014
Why does USA keep running away from what she has posted and keep deflecting in her effort to avoid answering my questions? Over the last three months she has been unable to provide any evidence to support her claims and has had to resort to lies, offense and crap. She is deluded and hasn't got a clue. She doesn't even know what she is posting. LMAO
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117548 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Why does USA keep running away from what she has posted and keep deflecting in her effort to avoid answering my questions? Over the last three months she has been unable to provide any evidence to support her claims and has had to resort to lies, offense and crap. She is deluded and hasn't got a clue. She doesn't even know what she is posting. LMAO
Your questions have been answered you just don't get it. this proves it.

YOU WROTE

"Foreknew is a crucial word because the Jews of today are nothing like those who make the Abrahamic covenant with God. They are godless, murderers who think that they know better than he"

This is just too funny.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117549 Feb 21, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry. Go on line and search the Abrahamic Covenant. That way you can come back tomorrow and pretend to be smart. You can pretend you've known the truth forever.

I don't need to because I have the bible and its teachings unlike you that comes back only when you have tried to research something by googling it. Why are you unable to answer my queries? It is because you don't have a grasp on the teachings of the bible and are dependent on others for your answers. I can answer you straight away unlike you who needs to come back after researching a subject

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117550 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Other historical events and persons preceded you, but you seem only to be fixated on the Crusades

Not at all but the crusades are relevant in the scheme of things because they were approved by Pope Urban the II who stated that anyone who signed up for the crusades and died would have a one way ticket to heaven

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117551 Feb 21, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
This is just too funny.

Not funny tragic actually and I stand by those words. You are too thick to understand what I have stated

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117552 Feb 21, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
This is just too funny.

Then provide the scriptures that disprove what I claim. It's funny alright because you are yet to do that

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#117553 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all but the crusades are relevant in the scheme of things because they were approved by Pope Urban the II who stated that anyone who signed up for the crusades and died would have a one way ticket to heaven
Yeah yeah. It was in all the papers.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117554 Feb 21, 2014
I'm off for dinner ,but will take up USA's lies sooner rather than later. She hasn't got a leg to stand on
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117555 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny tragic actually and I stand by those words. You are too thick to understand what I have stated
Yeah right.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#117556 Feb 21, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then provide the scriptures that disprove what I claim. It's funny alright because you are yet to do that
You're all knowing, go with what you got.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sound beach man exposes himself to bus filled d... (Dec '15) Mon Craig 2
Villa Lombardi's Nightmare Review (Sep '10) Feb 18 Craig 5
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Feb 17 joan 39
Fashion shots Miller place Feb 15 Groupon user 1
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Feb 11 Tortuga 185
The Donald (Sep '15) Feb 7 Your papers please 9
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Feb 6 Fuckthrm 216

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages