Thats funny; what "poll" was that, "Flakey"? "Hasbara Today"In a recent poll, it was revealed that 86% of Americans support Israel in their fight against the stinking terrorist apes that refer to themselves as "palestinians". We have clearly understood the situation. We have morals.
Even Jews are giving up on your Zionist Regime.
Why are you hear when your "heart" is there?
....Need bus fare?
“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
EXCERPT “Just 10 percent of American-Jewish voters said Israel was their highest priority when they went to the polls, according to a recent exit poll conducted by the pro-peace Israel lobby J Street. Nine out of 10 said domestic issues like job rates and health care were their top concerns.”CONTINUED
“The Americans’ awakening against Israel’s haemorrhaging of their tax dollars”
EXCERPT “Americans are waking up. One has only to look at the grassroots campaigns that are cropping up across the US, something that would have been inconceivable just a few years ago.
• Israel is a wealthy nation. Its per capita income (GDP) is higher than most of Europe. It is not a needy country.
• The US needs the money at home. Almost any domestic need is of higher priority than sending money to Israel.
• Israel refuses to act in US interests. US foreign policy requires Israel to stop building settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, the Golan Heights… Israel refuses, but the US continues to send aid. Does this make sense?
• Israel has conducted some of the most massive spying operations against the US government, and has killed US citizens, including Rachel Corrie, James Miller, Furkan Dogan, Dr Khaled Salah, Mohammed Salah and many others.
• Israel seeks visa waiver privileges in the US but wants to be able to exclude large numbers of US citizens from entry to Israel.
• Israel deliberately attacked US naval forces in an unprovoked attacked on a lightly armed vessel, the USS Liberty, in international waters on 8 June 1967, with more than 200 American casualties, including 34 deaths, almost sinking the vessel, despite clear US Navy markings, including a large American flag.
• Israel pushes the US into wars that benefit Israel much more than the US, such as Iraq…
• Israel is committing massive human rights violations, often with the support of US aid. Israel refuses to allow its non-Jewish citizens (mostly Palestinians) to live in more than 90 per cent of the country, and discriminates in jobs, schools, public services and many other ways. Why should we support this?
• Israel promotes war and discrimination in many parts of the world through the use of weapons, spy agencies and mercenary services.
PLEASE GOOGLE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
1. No Tax Dollars to Israel
2. Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel
3. If American Knew