Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121881 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

ocxz

Paris, France

#116727 Feb 16, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I just get off while spamming the thread again, what am I a dbag?
I sure am a semi-literate unread hillbilly, aren't I?
right on, semi-literate hillbilly.
ocxz

Paris, France

#116728 Feb 16, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
Still no condemnation of Egypt for doing what Israel is accused of doing. Tick Tock. LMFAO This is truly the Cuckoo's Nest. Oh wait until Nurse Ratched has seen what you done, You're all gonna get laid.
Billy Bibbit, watch out for nurse Ratched, you won't get laid...

lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116729 Feb 16, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
right on.
'right on'?

Are you from the 60s? That's really out of sight and groovy of you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116732 Feb 16, 2014
USA Born wrote:
Why are you posting such crap? I have already provided scriptures and links to show what I have claimed?

The covenant was based on obedience and was conditional. Something that you denied then publicly recanted right here on this forum. How have the Jews been obedient to the laws of God and followed Him in faith? There is not a Jew alive today or anyone in the nation of Israel that knows which tribe they are from. The majority of Jews living in Israel today are gentile proselytes, mostly Russians who converted to Judaism. The current Israelis have taken it upon themselves to kill, steal, intimidate and discriminate against others. Over 60% of the Jews living in Israel are secular and don't even believe in what Judaism teaches.

The Jewish people have been re gathered from around the world in disbelief and that is why 2/3rds of them will be killed at the return of Jesus

I didn't yank anything out of the bible. What I provided you were scriptures to support what I claimed and that are consistent with other scriptures in the bible that also support them. The scriptures have not been used in isolation

I don't know what you mean by "my spiritual Jew". The Jews I am referring to are Jews who are non secular and who agree that it will be the Messiah who brings them out of exile when he returns not some manmade secular state that does things its own way and knows better than God

There are many who call themselves Christians in the world but who don’t look or act any different than the non-Christians yourself being one of them. Both the church and Israel are called the elect and saints. The term also refers to those who live by faith whether they are a Gentile or a Jew.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#116733 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gray got your post. I did read both links. Four people on this forum immediately came to mind. It describes them to a tee. It makes it so easy to see what has been happening to me since I decided to put forward my view re Israel. Thanks again
You're more than welcome for any comfort that understanding can bring.

Ignoring the relentless and redundant, simple minded, vulgar accusations and insults when you realize the nature of these demented individuals. I worked on an Emergency Psychiatric Unit as a Case worker and counselor. It was for a large, inner city Hospital that took the craziest of the crazy.

Enduring hysterical and psychotic verbal abuse became routine, especially when considering what goes on in that person's seething mind 24/7 is a sort of punishment for them already.

So, debunking the scripted lies of individuals who are conscious of their attempts at deliberate deceptions is one thing but deflating the delusions of those who "cannot see" is another.

Either way, it is critical to inform the millions who have been professionally misinformed before there is a possibility of a durable & just peace.

Evidence of a growing % of informed people (popular sentiment) exists in growing BDS movements and their visible threat to Israel's Criminal element.

Where BDS/popular sentiment grows, Government Policy Making must eventually follow.
For example, AIPAC, JINSA, ADL are being seen for what they are and losing clout rapidly.

Time is on the side of Justice and Justice is dependent on an honestly educated public.

That's why "de-railing" the informed exchange of Facts is essential to Hasbarats.
The more time we spend responding to their off topic taunts, insults & accusations, the less time we spend exposing the Genocidal and War Mongering Zionist Monster for the powerfully ruthless Monster it is.

The following Excerpt contains an excellent question to pose to a professionally deceivedindividuals

“What’s wrong with BDS, after all?”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.572...

“Put yourselves for a minute in the Palestinians’ place and try to understand what Israel “allows them” and consider what you would do in their position. A violent Palestinian rebellion?

No way! Totally out of the question, not least because it will be put down by a much more violent force.

(It’s an undeniable fact that more innocent Palestinians have been killed by Israel than innocent Israelis killed by Palestinians).

A diplomatic agreement? You’ve made Naftali Bennett’s rear end and Benjamin Netanyahu’s lost senses laugh. So then what? Nothing?

Should they just say thank you and shut up?

Would we remain silent and capitulate unconditionally if we were in their place?”CONTUED

Thanks,

Gray

USA

#116734 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>
W.. aimed at any human being filled with disgust at the apartheid state of 'Israel'.... Ratty cowers and seeks approval from his co-rats. Poor Ratty!!!!!
Nervous, aren't you, little man? It shows.

Location hidden

#116735 Feb 16, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more than welcome for any comfort that understanding can bring.
Ignoring the relentless and redundant, simple minded, vulgar accusations and insults when you realize the nature of these demented individuals. I worked on an Emergency Psychiatric Unit as a Case worker and counselor. It was for a large, inner city Hospital that took the craziest of the crazy.
Enduring hysterical and psychotic verbal abuse became routine, especially when considering what goes on in that person's seething mind 24/7 is a sort of punishment for them already.
So, debunking the scripted lies of individuals who are conscious of their attempts at deliberate deceptions is one thing but deflating the delusions of those who "cannot see" is another.
Either way, it is critical to inform the millions who have been professionally misinformed before there is a possibility of a durable & just peace.
Evidence of a growing % of informed people (popular sentiment) exists in growing BDS movements and their visible threat to Israel's Criminal element.
Where BDS/popular sentiment grows, Government Policy Making must eventually follow.
For example, AIPAC, JINSA, ADL are being seen for what they are and losing clout rapidly.
Time is on the side of Justice and Justice is dependent on an honestly educated public.
That's why "de-railing" the informed exchange of Facts is essential to Hasbarats.
The more time we spend responding to their off topic taunts, insults & accusations, the less time we spend exposing the Genocidal and War Mongering Zionist Monster for the powerfully ruthless Monster it is.
The following Excerpt contains an excellent question to pose to a professionally deceivedindividuals
“What’s wrong with BDS, after all?”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.572...
“Put yourselves for a minute in the Palestinians’ place and try to understand what Israel “allows them” and consider what you would do in their position. A violent Palestinian rebellion?
No way! Totally out of the question, not least because it will be put down by a much more violent force.
(It’s an undeniable fact that more innocent Palestinians have been killed by Israel than innocent Israelis killed by Palestinians).
A diplomatic agreement? You’ve made Naftali Bennett’s rear end and Benjamin Netanyahu’s lost senses laugh. So then what? Nothing?
Should they just say thank you and shut up?
Would we remain silent and capitulate unconditionally if we were in their place?”CONTUED
Thanks,
Gray
I can empathize with what you are saying about the psych patients. My background is working as a nurse in Emergency and we used to get them in every other day. Some were really violent and needed immediate restraint and sedation. Drugs and alcohol have a lot to do with why so many young people are affected in this way. Very sad to see.They come in through the doors and are then back out on the street in next to no time only to repeat the scenario over and over.BTW Gray I can't open link, do you subscribe to that particular newspaper?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#116738 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can empathize with what you are saying about the psych patients. My background is working as a nurse in Emergency and we used to get them in every other day. Some were really violent and needed immediate restraint and sedation. Drugs and alcohol have a lot to do with why so many young people are affected in this way. Very sad to see.They come in through the doors and are then back out on the street in next to no time only to repeat the scenario over and over.BTW Gray I can't open link, do you subscribe to that particular newspaper?
Haaretz is rather cagey about it's articles but try to Google the article by its Title:
"What's Wrong With BDS Anyway"

Among the most dangerous Psych patients were the delusional, Religious fanatics as if "God" gave them a license to kill and steal;

Sound familiar?

Thanks

USA

#116740 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quaking in my shoes vermin... now take a Hike Kabbala Ratty, you reluctant Jew masonic evil piece of shit ....
If you dare, have a look outside your window, little man.

Location hidden

#116741 Feb 16, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaretz is rather cagey about it's articles but try to Google the article by its Title:
"What's Wrong With BDS Anyway"
Among the most dangerous Psych patients were the delusional, Religious fanatics as if "God" gave them a license to kill and steal;
Sound familiar?
Thanks
Will do. I can't say I agree with them being the most dangerous, but certainly they were some of the sickest.

USA

#116742 Feb 16, 2014
Gay wrote:
MORE SIMPLE MINDED BANTER"
<quoted text>

CONTINUED
More spam? How novel.

USA

#116744 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>
thread what a proud Jew you ar amongst other atrocities, the murder of children?
Did you have a look outside, little man? Why have so many of your accounts been deleted?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116745 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do. I can't say I agree with them being the most dangerous, but certainly they were some of the sickest.
As you twirl old man Gaye's limp noodle, do you wish it could be at least, al dante? You would skeive a pig. FatstuffLMFAO

Location hidden

#116746 Feb 16, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>As you twirl old man Gaye's limp noodle, do you wish it could be at least, al dante? You would skeive a pig. FatstuffLMFAO
Tut tut, you almost sound jealous ratloder!!! How are your fellow inmates holding out at that psych ward that you post from? It's been quite a while since your last day pass. ROFL
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116747 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tut tut, you almost sound jealous ratloder!!! How are your fellow inmates holding out at that psych ward that you post from? It's been quite a while since your last day pass. ROFL
Back again? Looks like your partner is out banging something that smells like soap. Good for him/her. Probably isn't fond of sea food. Here's a tip. Wash that huge carcass and keep the lights out. He/she will think it fell into a scented bath. Remember to open wide, All part of the illusion. Good luck. LMFAO

Location hidden

#116748 Feb 16, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Back again? Looks like your partner is out banging something that smells like soap. Good for him/her. Probably isn't fond of sea food. Here's a tip. Wash that huge carcass and keep the lights out. He/she will think it fell into a scented bath. Remember to open wide, All part of the illusion. Good luck.

LMFAO
Yes you seem to have a fetish about backs and ass guess that's normal for gay guys such as yourself. Your self talk about opening wide is kind of kinky though but whatever turns on. LOL
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116749 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you seem to have a fetish about backs and ass guess that's normal for gay guys such as yourself. Your self talk about opening wide is kind of kinky though but whatever turns on. LOL
temper temper You meant whatever turns "you" on. Right, Professor? I love watching you stumble over that club foot. Go Israel!!!

Location hidden

#116751 Feb 16, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>temper temper You meant whatever turns "you" on. Right, Professor? I love watching you stumble over that club foot. Go Israel!!!
Can you speak a little louder as I can't quite make out what it is you are trying to say? I think you stated that is Israel will be going soon enough, if so I agree with you. LOL
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116752 Feb 16, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a little hint of satanism in your 'voice' vermin ... be careful Ratty .... a word of forgiveness to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation ....., as indeed we all must do, is advisable.
Gray exposes the evil in our midst; why do you persecute him so? Be glad, nay, be thankful for his words of wisdom.
You can gargle his marmalade Ignoramus. It designed especially for know nothings like you with hatred in your hearts for Jew. You see nothing else. Don't give that Zionist crap. It's Jews. Gaye exposes himself at school bus stops. Where is the condemnation of Egypt doing exactly what Israel has done to protect its people from this plague called "Palestinians"? I've asked a dozen times and NOT ONE ANSWER. Ask Jew Hater Gaye that one while you bobbing for his lap apples. You be careful, whatever your nic is. Israel will kick your asz sideways. Has nothing to do with the Lord.

Location hidden

#116753 Feb 16, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>You can gargle his marmalade Ignoramus. It designed especially for know nothings like you with hatred in your hearts for Jew. You see nothing else. Don't give that Zionist crap. It's Jews. Gaye exposes himself at school bus stops. Where is the condemnation of Egypt doing exactly what Israel has done to protect its people from this plague called "Palestinians"? I've asked a dozen times and NOT ONE ANSWER. Ask Jew Hater Gaye that one while you bobbing for his lap apples. You be careful, whatever your nic is. Israel will kick your asz sideways. Has nothing to do with the Lord.
What a creep stalking others.Sounds like you are the dirty little scumbag who exposes himself to one and all. Bobbing and weaving is what you do best and you deflect it onto others. The only thing Israel will be doing is kicking itself when it acknowledges what it has done to a lot of innocent people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14
News Islip, citing finances, moves on $10M in bonds ... Jul 18 rabid tabby 7
News Suffolk police shuffled in wake of sex predator... (May '07) Jul 14 Petrshef 103
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Jul 14 Rick the custodian 10
Centereach moms (Oct '10) Jul 11 WilkieLandscaping 5
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Jul 9 Hey hey hey 7
News Parts of private Cedar Beach accessible to public (Feb '09) Jul 1 David Lee 31

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages