Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116464 Feb 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious - as I said to Sheila - I'm just wondering - what are you actually really doing for the Palestinians - sure you're arguing every day on an anonymous forum with people you'll never know the names of or ever meet
But other than that - what are you doing for them ??
See how you keep mentioning me?? You are one sick lonely woman

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116465 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
. You are obsessed with me and are constantly vying for my attention-pretty sick if you ask me
LOL!

The old 'obsessed with me' routine. You're one of those fools who believes everyone is fascinated by the likes of you. You're the wordy harpy who drops copy/pasted crap here for hours at a time, seeking attention.

In truth, you're nothing more than a blowhard oddity, Thelma.

Location hidden

#116466 Feb 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a british mandate - so was British to do with as they pleased
I believe there was a UN vote in favour of establishing Israel in May 1948
Jews had been killed in their millions -

You obviously don't understand what a trusteeship is. The UN vote only passed after America intervened by requesting that the vote be delayed by 2 days so that they could pressure smaller nations who were voting against partition to change their vote. This was done by suggesting that economic sanctions would be taken against them if they didn't vote for the partition

Location hidden

#116467 Feb 14, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
The old 'obsessed with me' routine. You're one of those fools who believes everyone is fascinated by the likes of you. You're the wordy harpy who drops copy/pasted crap here for hours at a time, seeking attention.
Wow that really hurt-not. I am still trying to imagine you with a personality
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#116468 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is interested in your childhood Danetoo go tell someone who cares I didn't come on here to form "friendships" unlike you you lonely old cow, but to post on a topic that interests me and that I care about
It's hilarious to you see you trying to tell me what I do and don't care about when you don't know the first thing about me. Go and bore someone else to death. You are obsessed with me and are constantly vying for my attention-pretty sick if you ask me
That's true!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly ignorance is true bliss for some.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#116469 Feb 14, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Interesting????

Are you posting from the blow hard Zionist/Jew prospective?

Just asking.

Have a nice day. Cyril.

USA

#116470 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that really hurt-not. I am still trying to imagine you with a personality
An old 'not' joke?

It must be difficult for you to imagine much of anything, bland one.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116471 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
An old dyke like you should be flattered, Chubby. I'm sure one look at you would frighten the dogs. Dump the self admiration. It reinforces the visual that you are one fat miserable biatch. Just saying.
danetoo

London, UK

#116472 Feb 14, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should research history.
The so called Holocaust has being going on for over 2000 years! Admittedly at a low level.
No normal sane person is comfortable near a greedy/grasping Jew.
ok ...

well, that comment says more about you than any jew ...

Location hidden

#116473 Feb 14, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly ignorance is true bliss for some

She is one of the most boring people who I have ever had the misfortune to come across. It is always about her, her and more of her. She has discussed where she has traveled, who she was married to, where she lived, who she knows and doesn't know, what Jesus would do if he was alive even though she is an atheist. Anything other than staying on topic. She goes on and on ad nauseam .

USA

#116474 Feb 14, 2014
Brit Excreta wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you posting from the blow hard Zionist/Jew prospective?
il.
Are your fellow inmates in the geriatric ward as creepy and nasty as you are, coot?
danetoo

London, UK

#116475 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You go, Girl. Tell it like it is. Not like THEY would like it to be. Today matters. the 40's are where the weak minded go for an argument. Now that you have laid out the history, as it IS, watch the cuckoos try to re-write history of what coulda shoulda woulda. Love it. The funny part is that they can't do a thing about it except to scream into cyberspace, anonymously. Loving it!!!!!
exactly .. and always wondering .. what on earth are they actually DOING for the Palestinians that they care so much about

giving up their time to post on Topix??

Or ... actually doing something different that will make a difference to anyone's life ... whether Palestinian or not ..

Their lives are empty .. barren ... impotent lives

Location hidden

#116476 Feb 14, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
An old 'not' joke?
It must be difficult for you to imagine much of anything, bland one

I see you haven't yet sprayed yourself NFR. LOL
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116477 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
She is NOT obsessing, merely made reference to a point to save retyping it, YOU are the one obsessing and getting nasty, so maybe it is you that does need to calm down, go for tea or something and start again.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116478 Feb 14, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly ignorance is true bliss for some.
And a way of life for expatriots in France.

Location hidden

#116479 Feb 14, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>An old dyke like you should be flattered, Chubby. I'm sure one look at you would frighten the dogs. Dump the self admiration. It reinforces the visual that you are one fat miserable biatch. Just saying.

I can always get plastic surgery for my "alleged" ugliness you on the other hand are stuck with stupidity forever. Just saying
danetoo

London, UK

#116480 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the most boring people who I have ever had the misfortune to come across. It is always about her, her and more of her. She has discussed where she has traveled, who she was married to, where she lived, who she knows and doesn't know, what Jesus would do if he was alive even though she is an atheist. Anything other than staying on topic. She goes on and on ad nauseam .
OK then ..

let's talk about YOU then ...

let's hear what you are actually doing for those poor Palestinian people .. not obviously the ones in Syria and Lebanon and Turkey starving and freezing to death, being tortured and killed

only the ones that the JEWS are mistreating .. what are you doing for them?

Are you going there to nurse them better?... or what?..

Are you going to raise funds?

Are you actually going to DO anything at all - other than smear other people on an internet forum .. who you don't know anything about, and who you are unlikely to ever meet or have any contact with

I know I talked of my life - because it was relevant to the conversation - because I thought people here actually wanted to talk and discuss and debate and didn't just want to hear the sound of their own keyboard and read their own comments .. because I actually lived in the Middle East - have you ever even been there?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116481 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is kinda funny, now read your own sermon

USA

#116482 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the most boring people who I have ever had the misfortune to come across. It is am .
It's certainly not coincidence you'd commiserate with an openly racist creep such as 'Brit Excreta', is it, Thelma?

Location hidden

#116483 Feb 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then ..
let's talk about YOU then ...
let's hear what you are actually doing for those poor Palestinian people .. not obviously the ones in Syria and Lebanon and Turkey starving and freezing to death, being tortured and killed
only the ones that the JEWS are mistreating .. what are you doing for them?
Are you going there to nurse them better?... or what?..
Are you going to raise funds?
Are you actually going to DO anything at all - other than smear other people on an internet forum .. who you don't know anything about, and who you are unlikely to ever meet or have any contact with
I know I talked of my life - because it was relevant to the conversation - because I thought people here actually wanted to talk and discuss and debate and didn't just want to hear the sound of their own keyboard and read their own comments .. because I actually lived in the Middle East - have you ever even been there?
You don't get it do you Danteoo? I don't want to discuss anything with you and I certainly don't intend to discuss my private life on here with the likes of you. I have a life outside of here and I certainly don't intend to waste what time I do spend on here constantly posting to you. Where I have been and what I have done is none of your business. Capice?? Right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Roseland School Of Dance (Jul '08) 15 hr Maria 33
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Mon lkjlk 79
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Jun 24 Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Jun 23 Facepunch Grandpa 130
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages