Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114842 Jan 26, 2014
Blaming israel forCarnage wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
you're an anti-semitic illegal alien j scumbag and we prefer that you israeli cyber terrorist pigs, go to Hague and go fys on a rope of human justice!
Illegal is your nazi mama, retard. No wonder nazis are idiots. I was in Hague its a nice place especially cause they hung your nazi friends there just like all over Europe on very nice lamp posts. Dont worry next time they wont miss u..
ocxz

Paris, France

#114843 Jan 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
skip the metaphors, name calling and exaggerations and just stick to a topic so we know what you are talking about, I think even you lost track of your train of thought. What is a Zionist cancer cell anyhow? And oh yeah, we are in 2014 so try to keep up, your arguments were resolved 60 years ago.
one thing at a time,

you must first stand in front of a mirror to see what a ratty is, Ratty
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114846 Jan 26, 2014
George wrote:
Does Port Jefferson New York have schools?
They have nice schools but hitler jr's mother let him go only to the local nazi meetings .
voice of reason

Liverpool, UK

#114848 Jan 26, 2014
No israel-no problem.

simple really.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#114849 Jan 26, 2014
voice of reason wrote:
No israel-no problem.
simple really.
No Muslims - no problem.

Simple, really.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114850 Jan 26, 2014
voice of reason wrote:
No israel-no problem.
simple really.
So using your solution, Muslims are a problem in the UK, so just bomb the UK???
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114851 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
`
What a jack-ass you've proven to be!
Why do you insist on posting lies over real accurate Truths?
Rogue illegal Israel and their Israeli terrorist jews have already been convicted of supreme war crimes in absentia. And Syria is one of their many false flags and covert operation by convicted jew terrorists.
And we might add, that Holocaust israel has no rights to exist whatsoever, after being proven to be convicted as Terrorist and International war crime fugitive
Syria was supposed to fall over 2 years ago, and israeli terrorist jews would have been the recipients and benefactors of Syria falling...
But fate step in with the arrival of Russian's Putin, who are now arming Syrians legal government with defense system that's making the fat fifthly covicted pigs in illegal israel,.....crap cowardly yellow turds all over their pig's wailing wall and their pig's pen troughs!....
'''u say....."But fate step in with the arrival of Russian's Putin, who are now arming Syrians legal government with defense system that's making the fat fifthly covicted pigs in illegal israel,.....crap cowardly yellow turds all over their pig's wailing wall and their pig's pen troughs!..."

troughs? eh?? troughs would be in the lowlands I'd imagine , not in the Hieghts,.. like the Golan heights....?

The fact is Israel bombs Syrian positions whenever it feels the need without fear of any Russian reprisal.

In fact twice last year ...at least... spring and fall,,,Russian reaction? Nuthin from Putin.

here's onehttp://www.washingtonpost.c om/world/middle_east/syrian-re port-israel-bombs-outskirts-of -damascus-for-second-time-in-r ecent-days/2013/05/05/8d48a818 -b570-11e2-b94c-b684dda07add_s tory.html

Syrian report: Israel bombs outskirts of Damascus for second time in recent days
--------
And yes Russia is more than happy to sell ASSad weapons(which he uses on his own people and not any magical mystical zionists)....No wonder you love the russian leader
Vlad Puddin
Cupcake from the Alps

Selden, NY

#114852 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
`
What a jack-ass you've proven to be!
Why do you insist on posting lies over real accurate Truths?
Rogue illegal Israel and their Israeli terrorist jews have already been convicted of supreme war crimes in absentia. And Syria is one of their many false flags and covert operation by convicted jew terrorists.
And we might add, that Holocaust israel has no rights to exist whatsoever, after being proven to be convicted as Terrorist and International war crime fugitive
Syria was supposed to fall over 2 years ago, and israeli terrorist jews would have been the recipients and benefactors of Syria falling...
But fate step in with the arrival of Russian's Putin, who are now arming Syrians legal government with defense system that's making the fat fifthly covicted pigs in illegal israel,.....crap cowardly yellow turds all over their pig's wailing wall and their pig's pen troughs!....
`

`

Love it,....... yellow turd matzo-balls.....
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114853 Jan 26, 2014
Gray wrote:
RE: ISRAELI AGGRESSION
<quoted text>
I don't doubt that Israel launched the unprovoked attacks against the civilian "targets" you mention as well as starting additional Wars of aggression for Lebensraum however, the "Intelligence" used as a Fig leaf for America's war on Iraq for Israel was proven false:
---------
The egregious double standard when it comes to WMD's is evident to any rational person
So you are a believer that Saddam most likely had only peaceful intentions with his osirak reactor?

Double Standard?? Wha?!?!? Israels standard was the same as Irans, the destruction of Saddams nuclear capability...go figure

Operation Opera also known as Operation Babylon, was a surprise Israeli air strike carried out on 7 June 1981, that destroyed a nuclear reactor under construction 17 kilometers (10.5 miles) southeast of Baghdad, Iraq. This operation was after Iran's Operation Scorch Sword that damaged this nuclear facility months before.
----------

This operation was after Iran's Operation Scorch Sword that damaged this nuclear facility months before.

maybe it's a triple standard???
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114854 Jan 26, 2014
or a gold standard

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114856 Jan 26, 2014
Cumcakes from the Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I Love ,....... yellow turd-balls.....
Amazing. You almost seem as if you're several people, racist stooge.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114857 Jan 26, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well eh Georgie Boy! It seems you just dropped your little 'catholic veil' eh? You look at the speck in my eye and ignore the 'WTF' and violent BEAM in your own eye. But I don't care about it. We know you're a violent-minded weasel anyway. But don't ever talk about 'christian' bones in bodies or 'you know nothing about' scripture etc again because people here know full well you're a little liar and a satanically - minded supporter of, like we said all along, murderers, thieves and liars. Know what I mean Ratty? You need to thank the Lord God that oscx, Port Jefferson, Gray, orion and other truth seekers bring a solid notion of justice to your sorry evil-supporting existence.
And there is your Satanic cult!!!! you have no ability to comprehend what I write so do not bother and don't keep using the name of the Lord in your blasphous little blogs, you stand for the dark side HE stands for the light side, I prefer him.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114858 Jan 26, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>

George Jefferson, Gay, and that other fool and other booze seekers bring a solid notion of jerkwater to our sorry evil-supporting existence.
What would a hateful cretin such as you know of religion? Are you keeping low this weekend, little racist? They watch.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114863 Jan 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would a hateful cretin such as you know of religion? Are you keeping low this weekend, little racist? They watch.
They are on the hunt for a chicken to sacrifice but only got a turkey.
ocxz

Paris, France

#114864 Jan 26, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
They have nice schools but hitler jr's mother let him go only to the local nazi meetings .
not like the palestinians whose homes schools and villages were destroyed by the zionist genocidal terrorists land stealers and murderers.
thanks for the word nazi which makes half of your total english language.
and is a 100 % accurate description of a useless Muzi ghetto kapo
ocxz

Paris, France

#114865 Jan 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing. You almost seem as if you're several people, racist stooge.
naah you are so high on bad quality drugs you are seeing triple, just like those men you pretend are watching you pervert.
ocxz

Paris, France

#114866 Jan 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
They are on the hunt for a chicken to sacrifice but only got a turkey.
what the hell is that supposed to mean zio turd from red Deer ?
it's getting harder and harder for you to utter any sensible comment since your beloved terrorists friends are getting boggled down in syria.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114867 Jan 26, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell is that supposed to mean zio turd from red Deer ?
it's getting harder and harder for you to utter any sensible comment since your beloved terrorists friends are getting boggled down in syria.
ok now, you can go to the quiet room before you have a stroke.
ocxz

Paris, France

#114871 Jan 27, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal is your nazi mama, retard. No wonder nazis are idiots. I was in Hague its a nice place especially cause they hung your nazi friends there just like all over Europe on very nice lamp posts. Dont worry next time they wont miss u..
Come on Uzi,

Considering the first & last time you saw a woman naked in your life was when your Mum gave birth to you, have at least the decency to leave them out of the discussion.
ocxz

Paris, France

#114872 Jan 27, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
So using your solution, Muslims are a problem in the UK, so just bomb the UK???
he said israel was the problem

that was quite clear for all of us here

you answered muslims / problem / UK / bomb

i say you have a problem with muslims and answer with deliberate association of negative and depreciative terms against a community who has nothing to do with the comment posted by the original poster voice of reason..
Furthermore you imagine a scenario of muslim bombing in the UK that you attribute to the original poster voice of reason, and after you also attribute to him the soultion of bombing the UK.

that way you can formulate your crazy dumb inane theories and accuse others when in fact you are the shit stirrer.

lame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Dec 11 Jayar 127
Review: Luxury Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Dec 6 ClaritonPartners EA 1
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Dec 4 joan 32
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Dec 1 Don W 15
all drownings (Jun '07) Nov 30 Uncle Bumblephuk 83
Whiskey Road something needs to change (Dec '09) Nov 27 Denise Arnold bip... 7
looking for a women to have a threesome with me... (Aug '11) Nov 27 I post here 7

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages