Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,947)

Showing posts 98,921 - 98,940 of109,828
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American White nationalist, writer, right-wing politician, and a former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, and former Republican Louisiana State Representative. He was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke has unsuccessfully run for the Louisiana State Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana.
afterno shift with lox

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>David Duke?? LOL he was a great civil rights activist when he was a member of the KKK
eh?
Grand Wizard....LOL
`''''

`

posted as a true Red Commie Marxist

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

morning shit with coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
``
`
It's Doctor Puke, to all you pro-israeli terrorist jews losers and supporters,

This messsage has been brought to you by, "Blaming israel for the carnage"...
I see you've already had your whiskey breakfast, knuckle dragger.
morning shift with us

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

we're ;laughing as we're looking at your freakish creepy ugly avatar face and wondering,... what kind of geek freak you'd open your chinless blowfish mouth too?
morning shift with us

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

man, you're one ugly looking beastly freak!

No wonder this site has become your 24/7 home.

Do human beings stare at you when you venture outside? Believe us when we say, you've put the word ugly to a new dimension.
morning shift with us

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

who breast fed you,...... daadyy?
morning shift with us

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

please look in the mirror!

a bag over your head will probaby fail the train of gangnam style

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

morning shit with us wrote:
<quoted text>
`
please look in the mirror!
a bag over your head will probaby fail the train of gangnam style
I seem to have touched a nerve, illiterate cretin.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
boring you said the same exact thing 2 hrs ago

even if he was dead drunk he would still write stuff light years ahead of your dumb two line nonsense.

and don't forget rate yourself for that special feeling

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
boring you s still write stuff light years ahead of your dumb two line nonsense.
and don't forget rate yourself for that special feeling
Nicely put. Were you trying to say something?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely put. Were you trying to say something?
Hey, he say what??????????
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, he say what??????????
He should only talk to Dimwit, they have a lot in common

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Port Jefferson!!!! the best of humanity in my view. Thanks for your truth and thanks for your dedication!!!
Starting up another of your smarmy mutual admiration rants, little man?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Starting up another of your smarmy mutual admiration rants, little man?
They are both kinda creapy, if you ask me. I am guessing they would never stand up in the mall and announce their opinion, especially if their friends are standing beside them. They only makes this rubbish talk on here when they can be not seen nor recognized.

LOL, the words to type to post are "sorry sight"

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

There is clear evidence that Syria has systematically tortured and executed about 11,000 detainees since the start of the uprising, a report by three former war crimes prosecutors says.

The investigators examined thousands of still images of dead prisoners, many reportedly smuggled out by a defector.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Pakistan pilgrims die in bomb attack on bus
At least 22 killed and 20 injured when vehicle carrying Shia pilgrims is hit by explosion in Balochistan
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014/01/pa...

Bomb hits Pakistani bus full of Shi'ite pilgrims, 22 dead
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/21/us-...

Egypt's Copts reel from sectarian violence
More than 30 Christian churches have been burned recently, further stoking instability in politically polarised Egypt.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/201...

Iraq has executed 26 people convicted of "terrorism" offences, according to officials.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
ocxz

Saint-louis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
They are both kinda creapy, if you ask me. I am guessing they would never stand up in the mall and announce their opinion, especially if their friends are standing beside them. They only makes this rubbish talk on here when they can be not seen nor recognized.
LOL, the words to type to post are "sorry sight"
you would be the type to stand up in a mall and anounce your opinion which is zilch and for which no one cares, while your "friends" would run away in shame when they realize what a retarded "sorry sight" you are George

lol

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

PtJefferson hatesTyrants wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

What's happening in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran, was all because of Zionist/communist marxist jews ideology and israeli cowardly subverting jew terrorists.
And those who are responsible for promoting jews' terror, are bigoted, racist, and jews' greedy utter sucking puppets. These spineless scum are cyber terrorists, who support these terrorist war crime filth, and they must and will answer to a Higher Force and meet the same fate that Sharon/Lenin did, because that's what happens to pure evil little devilish six sided star filthy israeli terrorist lovers.

What's happening in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran, was all because of Zionist/communist marxist jews ideology and israeli cowardly subverting jew terrorist.
And those who are responsible for promoting jews' terror, are bigoted, racist, and jews' greedy utter sucking puppets. These spineless scum are cyber terrorist, who support these terrorist war crime filth, must and will answer to a Higher Force and meet the same fate that Sharon/Lenin did, because that's what happens to pure evil little devilish six sided star filthy israeli terrorist lovers.
Are you stuttering or do you have a Tourette sort of condition, genius?
Jim

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Amen brothers and sisters wrote:
`
`
She lies neglected forever ; There is none to raise her up. For thus says the Lord GOD She'll never be resurrected, because who will resurrected something that was ordained dead in 70 c/?
Israeli jew converts are starting reap what they have sown/. Look at sharon, dying like Lenin died/.
You are really stupid negro. Sharon is 85 years of age and he is not going to live for ever. the good thing is that he was a one man killing machine and he did his job really good and now the rug head arabs are mentioning his name and will never forget him.
PtJefferson hatesTyrants

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>

`

You are really stupid negro.
`

What's up racist, you hate Negroes who are tellihg you the truth?

Calling people racist names is offensive to our President, whose a black man and his wife, who is a nice black woman.

Do colored people bother you, jim racist?

Sharon death, just like Lenin, has a meaning, you dumb illiterate nobody. Sharon died like Lenin, all shriveled up looking like the mad men they were. Lenin had beady rat eyes just like sharon, both were jews without morals, compassion , integrity and honor.

Both were war crime jews, and both hated Christians, Jesus Christ and all non-jews.

Both sharon and lenin were red commie marxist Supreme Holocaust participants, which they covered up by blaming others. Sharon blamed Palestinian and Lenin/s Bolshevik jews blame an Adolf Hitler, who was a blameless scapegoat and the innocent German people who suffered like Palestinians to this day with jews' lies.

Jim Justice, the first initial of your non compos mentis name stands for [JJ] liars. and you do the israeli terrorist bidding with your hatefulness toward color people, like Arabs, Blacks and your hate for the real truth that shows contempt for our Creator, who detest creatures like you.

.... and we hate the lowlife mutant whose sperms and eggs came together in a mixed black kettle to make and spawn a critter like you /.

German people called you and your kind untermenschen, meaning sub-humans and we love German people analogy.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 98,921 - 98,940 of109,828
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••