Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
98,881 - 98,900 of 115,583 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Peiter sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there's confirmation enough we are dealing with same line of demons who murdered the Messiah, Christ.
Do you mean the Shriners, little racist?
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

ONLY IN A PROVEN NAZI COLONY....

“False headlines notwithstanding, Sharon will go down in history not as any kind of imagined peacemaker, but instead as the blood-stained and racist mass murderer that he was.”
“Ariel Sharon: Serial War Criminal, Mass Murderer”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/ariel-sharon-ser...
EXCERPTS Sharon’s career was built on massacres–from Qibya in 1953, to Sabra and Shatila in 1982, to Jenin in 2002.

A virulent anti-Arab racist, Sharon had a long and bloody history of murder and repression against the Palestinian people.

In the early 1950s, he commanded Unit 101, a special forces company that carried out massacres against Palestinian exiles.

The Qibya raid drew worldwide condemnation,

One might think that even “indirect” responsibility for the butchering of nearly two thousand people would mean at least an end to the guilty individual’s political career. But not in apartheid Israel.” CONTINUED

....COULD AN UBER-NAZI BE REGARDED AS A HERO
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Gray wrote:
I PUKED ON MYSELF AND CAN T GET IT UP
Roll over and breast stroke, Bony......
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
That gaggle of fellow War Criminals, Kid Killers, & Mass Murders were only there in case "Fatty's" Fas A-s blew a tire on the truck & because they'd be arrested in any civilized country.
Let the Fat, Fascist burn in hell
You will dont u worry. Nazi jerkoff.
Jefferson Group

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
That gaggle of fellow War Criminals, Kid Killers, & Mass Murders were only there in case "Fatty's" Fas A-s blew a tire on the truck & because they'd be arrested in any civilized country.
`

`
well said,... Gray.

There'll be a lot more from israel following this monsterous evil zion fugitive, with their cult demonized talmudic books, hanging from their hemmoriods.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Jefferson Grope wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
well said,... Gay.

monsterous evil zion fugitive, with their cult demonized talmudic books, hanging from their hemmoriods.
More of your version of purple prose. That punctuation thing is still tripping you up, I see.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>\
You don't see Satan tripping you up every time you blindly does his bidding for a few dollars

'and Lee shall gnaw the bone, and the bone shall be made into soup.' Terrell 8.32
Are you into a full fledged mood swing now, little man? I hope you know to tape your windows for the weekend.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Peitersick wrote:
We should thank the Lord God for the Port Jefferson Group, Gray, oidst.
Describe to me once more about how you're a biblical scholar, little man. I thought it was very entertaining.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Jefferson Grope wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
Liverspots Pete.... we at Mt Sinai and Jefferson adore you in a manly way...
Talmudic jewish untermenschen used to sacrifice their children......If we are lying, we are lying!
Why don't you carry a registered account?
Kantara2009

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
...thanks for yesterday's post - get back to you !
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You will dont u worry. Nazi jerkoff.
Wait a minute UZI, how can you call somebody a Nazi, when Hitler was the founding father of the State of Israhell? After all, who trained the Haganah on German soil, who financed it? Who minted a medal with Magen David on one side and the Swastika on the other to commemorate the visit of Baron von Middlestein of the SS to Palestine in 1934? Who initiated the Havaara Agreement which allowed most German, Austrian and Czech Jews to emigrate WITH FULL COMPENSATION (including the grand piano) to Palestine, who supplied arms to the the Haganah and the Stern gang. That is you good friend Adolf Hitler of the Nazis...That is why the Betar was wearing Brown Shirts like the SA and some 150 000 Jewish or part Jewish soldiers fought in the German military. Of course, when the war was over, you pretended to be lily white and denounced your ex friend, pretending that he did some horrible things to you, so that you could milk his downtrodden country. But payback time is coming....
By the way, did you get a place in the new shelter for 80 000 Chosen starting with the apple in the Lord's eye Nathan Yahoo. You have better book as it is getting full quickly and there won't be place for the 6 920 000 minor chosen who will be at the receiving end of Iranian and Hizbollah missiles which are in the region of 100 000. Of course it is good to know that the shield will destroy some 90% of them,but it leaves some 10 000 for the minor chosen. A thousand of them are bound to hit Dimona and you guys will all be glowing in the dark.Oops!
Of course the Palestinians problem will be solved as well. When the Big Chosen come out of the shelter, they will in turn also glow in the dark in a barren land. Not good at all!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who seems to be completely absorbed with trying to keep up with me.
Why is that?
Nobody can keep up with you, Old Condom. You are really the true sould of whiff. You smell is overwhelming. You brought me back from my vacation. Did you marry that fellow eventually? Does he wash sometimes?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Gee NFL must be sucking on something, God only knows what!!!!!!
That old condom will suck anything before and after his newly legalised marriage.
Kantara2009

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Wait a minute UZI, how can you call somebody a Nazi, when Hitler was the founding father of the State of Israhell? After all, who trained the Haganah on German soil, who financed it? Who minted a medal with Magen David on one side and the Swastika on the other to commemorate the visit of Baron von Middlestein of the SS to Palestine in 1934? Who initiated the Havaara Agreement which allowed most German, Austrian and Czech Jews to emigrate WITH FULL COMPENSATION (including the grand piano) to Palestine, who supplied arms to the the Haganah and the Stern gang. That is you good friend Adolf Hitler of the Nazis...That is why the Betar was wearing Brown Shirts like the SA and some 150 000 Jewish or part Jewish soldiers fought in the German military. Of course, when the war was over, you pretended to be lily white and denounced your ex friend, pretending that he did some horrible things to you, so that you could milk his downtrodden country. But payback time is coming....
By the way, did you get a place in the new shelter for 80 000 Chosen starting with the apple in the Lord's eye Nathan Yahoo. You have better book as it is getting full quickly and there won't be place for the 6 920 000 minor chosen who will be at the receiving end of Iranian and Hizbollah missiles which are in the region of 100 000. Of course it is good to know that the shield will destroy some 90% of them,but it leaves some 10 000 for the minor chosen. A thousand of them are bound to hit Dimona and you guys will all be glowing in the dark.Oops!
Of course the Palestinians problem will be solved as well. When the Big Chosen come out of the shelter, they will in turn also glow in the dark in a barren land. Not good at all!
interesting post,Especialy the former paragraphs
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to you are the one falling apart and glue is what you truly need
well Sheila, he is an old rubber himself who got himself glued for butter and for wurst to his newly wed boyfriend....
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Americans stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our Israeli allies. It is clearly the morally correct thing to do... To help our friends protect the Jewish Homeland and its undivided capital against the lying muslim scumbags. But it is furthermore hilarious. I mean how badly it pisses off the dirty arabs. Here in America, we can't get enough of that classic muslim outrage.
You know what else is funnier than fck? Danish cartoons.
Americans will never stand shoulder to shoulder with there so called Israhelli allies: Americans will always be in the front line and their Israhelli allies will prod them in the back. Americans will do the dying and the Israhellis will be laughing all the way to the bank. What Israhellis love most are schmucks.
And when those Americans return home that is what they will get:
http://liberty.com/content/800-concentration-...

and shmucks deserve everything they get..!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'chosen'- such wisdom is quite beguiling .... how do you bully Palestinian children? Stamp on their faces or just call them names eh moonface?
They do not bully them ! The pious Hasidim use them in the bath house, sitting on their laps as by the way they use their own kids. Preferably little boys. It is a Jewish tradition.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep. Did you pick up that bit of news from your latest copy of 'Nazi Times'?
Probably, it was in the Zionazi Times as well!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"Sheilaa" is a man ... well.. a male. From FYROM.
Faith is a lonely old dyke who once tried to ply her affection onto me. I rejected those disgusting advances and now she runs round any forum I am on spewing out her revenge and rejection by claiming I am a male. Worst sour grapes I have ever seen
Kantara2009

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Probably, it was in the Zionazi Times as well!
....As they say in Cambodia--Same same but different .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE