Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
98,761 - 98,780 of 115,382 Comments Last updated 53 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

afternoon shift wrote:
<quoted text>
`
.Please dont change your avatar, it sort of makes "our" day.lol.........
Why no avatar for you, slob? You've been deleted many times, haven't you?
midnight shift

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

a lonely funeral for a decomposted illegal alien.

Old soldiers never die, they just fade away. Or in the case of Ariel Sharon who passed over the weekend at 85, they are strapped in a vegetative state for eight years and then put to rest after a lonely funeral.

The late Israeli Prime Minister was eulogized in a service at the Knesset in Jerusalem earlier today and the turnout was low.

There was no scramble for foreign dignitaries to board planes and travel hundreds or thousands of miles like they did for Nelson Mandela weeks ago. No one showed up from Africa or Latin America, and Vice President Joe Biden was the only international representative to give an address.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to keep searching for your sense of humour, pinch faced termagant
I don't need one when dealing with you
Jefferson Group

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people here adjudicate you OOzing Shitz as the nazi here .... your geography confirms you're from a Nazi State ...but we should not put Hitler along side you in the same sentence, after all he wasn't so bad.
`

`

Good morning friend..

actually Hitler was Russia's Red Army Marxist Jews scapegoat that Winston Churhill and General Patton were some of the many who were sorry for going to War against the German people.

..The real enemy was Russians Bolshevik jews and zion Eisenhower.who created 2 Holocaust from 1917 to 1947/.and made up Germany's Holocaust...
Kantara2009

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Jefferson Group wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Good morning friend..
actually Hitler was Russia's Red Army Marxist Jews scapegoat that Winston Churhill and General Patton were some of the many who were sorry for going to War against the German people.
..The real enemy was Russians Bolshevik jews and zion Eisenhower.who created 2 Holocaust from 1917 to 1947/.and made up Germany's Holocaust...
....yes agree,and of the subject of Patton did you read the book concerning his death?.Anyway some of his diary s are outlined in -Pattons warnings..google

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
I too have been deleted a few times for 'racism'.
Really, little creepy dude? How many times have you been deleted?
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

2014; JUNK YARD STATE GOES TO THE "POUND".

The educating of the American public about their most costly, arrogant and deadly threat is sinking in more deeply every day.

LOYAL Americans are figuring out why they lost (and are losing) their sons and daughters in distant lands for "Israel's Security".

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

America's sond and daughters die every day due to AIPAC's machinations and America's infestation of traitorous "Israel First" Dual Citizens.

As America is weary of bankrolling the "Mad Dog" state, Russia gains interest in the vacuum

Independent media are responsible for this weariness and subsequent awakening as younger Americans rely on Ind. Media rather than the tiresome old Zionist operated Major media of their elders:

"It’s no secret that young Americans are less unwaveringly “pro-Israel” than their elders…" (see below)

“In 2014, BDS movement will outflank Israel lobby”
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/01/movement-outfla ...

EXCERPTS “He says what few say openly in the U.S., organized Jewish influence on the matter is losing traction for global and sociological reasons.

In the meantime, the Israeli-Palestinian struggle will move outside Washington as Palestinians take their case to international organizations, college campuses, religious and labor groups and European consumers.

And for the organized American Jewish community, that’s a disaster because universities, international organizations and liberal religious groups are exactly the places the American Jewish establishment is weak.

the American Jewish establishment (along with its Christian right allies) is making Washington irrelevant…

It’s no secret that young Americans are less unwaveringly “pro-Israel” than their elders…

Meanwhile, a superpower and widely popular force IS willing to stand up to the “Mad Dog” entity:

“Russia To Retaliate Against Israel If Syria Is Attacked: Binyamin Netanyahu Given Sharp Warning By Vladimir Putin!”
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/05/15/russi ...

EXCERPTS “TEHRAN (FNA)- Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, while in Shanghai, was given a sharp dressing-down by Russian President Vladimir Putin, a warning that Russia would not tolerate further Israeli attacks on Damascus and would respond.

In his phone call to Netanyahu, the Russian leader advised the prime minister to make sure to keep this in mind:

The Russian leader was referring to S-300 anti-air systems and the nuclear-capable 9K720 Iskander (NATO named SS-26 Stone) surface missiles, which are precise enough to hit a target within a 5-7 meter radius at a distance of 280 kilometers.

Putin’s message to Netanyahu was intended to reach a wider audience than Jerusalem, such as Barack Obama in Washington and President Xi Jinping in Beijing."CONTINUED

For once, the "Junkyard Dog" of the "Mad Dog" entity got a long deserved slap in his international face by a growing superpower; Russia.

This must signal a Regional Game Change & is heartening to all ethical and rational minds

The Palestinians as well as the Regions victims of the vicious Mad Dog entity should be optimistic as the scales shift to this new Game Change.

Next, America's BDS should include cutting ALL Aid to Israel until it complies to the same International norms applied to Iran.....who has attacked no one
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Kantara2009 wrote:
<quoted text>....yes agree,and of the subject of Patton did you read the book concerning his death?.Anyway some of his diary s are outlined in -Pattons warnings..google
I lived, studied and worked in Germany back in '74 while I had the opportunity to meet and speak with the REAL Victims of WW 2.

We really know very little about "Hitler" or "the Nazis" because of the hysterical level of Zionist dictated Propaganda still saturating younger, gullible American/Western minds today

Because Time reveals all Truths.....we've found that no one suffered Sadistic Genocidal Schemes than did the Germans in the 1900s:
---

The following are a few examples of the true Evils of WW 2 conveniently omitted by popular (but dishonest) "Historians" that swamp the bookstands

“The Morgenthau” Plan
http://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/Morgenthau....

“Why The Zionists Killed General George S. Patton”
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...

EXCERPT “His duties as military governor took Patton to all parts of Germany and intimately acquainted him with the German people and their condition.

He could not help but compare them with the French, the Italians, the Belgians, and even the British.

This comparison gradually forced him to the conclusion that World War II had been fought against the wrong people." CONTINUED

“Did the Allies Starve Millions of Germans?”
http://www.serendipity.li/hr/bacque01.htm
As soon as the Second World War ended in 1945, Canada and the United States began shipping food to the hundreds of millions of people who were facing starvation as a result of the war.

Only Germany was left out.

What is not generally known is that these occupying Allied armies carved off 25 per cent of Germany's most fertile land and placed it under Russian and Polish control, forcibly expelling about 16 millions people into what remained."CONTINUED

“Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”

“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

It's taken over 60 years for Russian, US, Classified etc Documents to Prove just THESE Facts that will NEVER meet American eyes because of our Ziono-Media Monopoly MUST monopolize the Pity & Extortion Market with their "mere" 271,000, MEMBERS ONLY "Holy-Co$T" Racket.

These are just a few of the eye witness accounts who were threatened as opposed to: than "Profit & Promotion Driven" "holo-witnesses":

-They stated in part:

"Huddled close together for warmth, behind the barbed wire was a most awesome sight; nearly 100,000 haggard, apathetic, dirty, gaunt, blank-staring men clad in dirty gray uniforms, and standing ankle deep in mud ... water was a major problem, yet only 200 yards away the River Rhine was running bank-full."

-Martin Brech of Mahopac, New York: "My protests (regarding treatment of the German DEF'S) were met with hostility or indifference, and when I threw our ample rations to them over the barbed wire. I was threatened, making it clear that it was our deliberate policy not to adequately feed them."

"When they caught me throwing C- Rations over the fence, they threatened me with imprisonment. One Captain told me that he would shoot me if he saw me again tossing food to the Germans ... Some of the men were really only boys 13 years of age...Some of the prisoners were old men drafted by Hitler in his last ditch stand ... I understand that average weight of the prisoners at Andernach was 90 pounds...I have received threats ... Nevertheless, this...has liberated me, for I may now be heard when I relate the horrible atrocity I witnessed as a prison guard for one of 'Ike's death camps' along the Rhine." (Betty Lou Smith Hanson)

What OTHER "Selective Outrages" do we "Not Know?

Thanks again,

Gray

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>

'and ye shall plow the field, and the hayseeds shall make water..' Tina 8.32

To be deleted by Jews for exposing my junk on a public forum is something I am immensely proud of.
So you're saying your racist posts being deleted is some sort of Jewish plot, cretinous bigot?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>

provide the thread with ONE example where I have been 'racist'
Have you forgotten that they've been deleted, little man? Try to keep up!
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITED FOR SPACE
Thanks for your wonderful comment among the glut of nasty fodder dumped on us by our lowly infestation of Hasbarats aka "Shills For Shekels"

It seems that the only advocates for Israel's Internationally proven Genocide are the poorly educated, Western dupes of Ziono-Media or our Glut of Paid, scripted, State supported, "trained" Propagandists

I thought you'd appreciate the following quote as today's blatant double standard regarding "Racist Speech" to Nukes is not limited to the West:

“Only in Israel does such racist talk pass almost without reaction. In
the State of "the Survivors of Racism", racism has now become routine.
Gush Shalom advert in "Haaretz," 27 Feb 04.

I'm sure you're aware of the repulsive nature of Israel's Hasbarats which are a revealing feaqture of a failed and desperate "State" (Israel is not really a "State"

“The UN did NOT create Israel”
http://alisonweir.org/journal/2013/9/18/the-u...

EXCERPT “The fact is that UN General Assembly Resolution 181, the Partition Plan (read below), was a recommendation that was to go to the Security Council. In the resolution the General Assembly requested that the Security Council take it up. This never happened, and the partition plan has no force of law.

Israeli propagandists, however, perpetrated the myth that the UN created Israel, and this interpretation was then been repeated by numerous others. Please see an article on this, "New States Are Not Created in the UN". Below is an excerpt:

"...was it true that Israel owed its very existence to the U.N., as it became popularly perceived years later?...This same line of argument was repeated... by an Israeli analyst in the opinion section of the New York Times, who wrote that the vote on Nov. 29 was the “legal basis for the establishment of the State of Israel.”

Leading international legal scholars have vociferously rejected this claim. The noted Australian legal scholar Professor Julius Stone wrote in 1980 that Israel “does not derive its legal existence from the Partition Plan.”
In reality, Israel was created by a war of of conquest and ethnic cleansing, which it calls its "War of Independence."CONTINUED

Also, calling Israel a "Genocidal State' is not hyperbole

“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date.

It seems that one could just as well ignore this tribunal; much like Israel ignores the condemning UN resolutions, protests, severed diplomatic relationships and all other kinds of protests against the military actions and acts of violence applied against the Palestinians on a daily basis.

However, a detailed trial like this indicates that the mechanism has been set in motion, which will have consequences for the entire world, not just for Israel or the Middle East.CONTINUED

I hope you'll read and enjoy those two sources confirming what we already know.

Please continue to submit your refreshingly intelligent Comments.....we need & appreciate them.

Just ignore our Hasbarats; they're paid to waste your time with their mindless taunts.

Thanks
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

afternoon shift wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Betcha you got your long hook pointed nose into places that dont concern you.
"WE" can tell by examining your avatar more closely.
"WE: also see that you're hiding your beady eyes with bi-o microcopes."
You are really one sick ugly deranged sob..
.Please dont change your avatar, it sort of makes "our" day.lol.........
Interesting new name for the hitler jr. hahaha hahah afternoon shit.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

midnight shift wrote:
a lonely funeral for a decomposted illegal alien.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away. Or in the case of Ariel Sharon who passed over the weekend at 85, they are strapped in a vegetative state for eight years and then put to rest after a lonely funeral.
The late Israeli Prime Minister was eulogized in a service at the Knesset in Jerusalem earlier today and the turnout was low.
There was no scramble for foreign dignitaries to board planes and travel hundreds or thousands of miles like they did for Nelson Mandela weeks ago. No one showed up from Africa or Latin America, and Vice President Joe Biden was the only international representative to give an address.
and another lie from hitler jr. Most of the states of the world were represented except of course the nazislamist dictatorships of which Sharon kicked their collective asses many many times over but they still teach his brilliant war tactics in all of the war colleges. What a man!!!!!!!!!!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people here adjudicate you OOzing Shitz as the nazi here .... your geography confirms you're from a Nazi State ...but we should not put Hitler along side you in the same sentence, after all he wasn't so bad.
Oh no the chicken shit from Spain is talking. Go kneel down to the muslims and beg them not to blow up any more trains. Well, they killed only 220 at once , thats not so bad, right vermin.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Last count it was a few ... hundred: three hundred and twenty two. Strangely the number of masonic and Jew evil. But it matters little to me in fact do continue, Ratty ... scurrying off on all fours to delete truth and delete the wonderful words quoted from Christ the Messiah. No power on earth will quell the plan of the Creator and no one on earth will ever turn a lie into truth or truth into a lie.
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
To be deleted by Jews for exposing truth on a public forum is something I am immensely proud of Ratty.
Hey nazi chicken shit, how the hell can he delete you?? Let me know this top nazi secret, please , I beg you, not. Idiot.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Peitersucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews want only lies spoken about them never truth. deleted by certain Jews, liThe same Jew the 'Jewish plot.'
You're up late and wringing your delicate white hands again, little man. Try to sleep.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're up late and wringing your delicate white hands again, little man. Try to sleep.
Keep taking your medications and one day you may wake up and realize that it has all been a horrible dream and that you are safe in your bed with your one and only friend, your cat. LOL

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep taking your medications and one day you may wake up and realize that it has all been a horrible dream and that you are safe in your bed with your one and only friend, your cat. LOL
Ah, the old 'medications' gag. When you're not copy/pasting, your dullness really shows though, doesn't it?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Peitersick wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a muslim, but I do follow the teachings of the man, the Messiah, the gift to mankind known as son of the Lard Gob, Great Master of Cretins.
Nice conspiracy theories, little man. No wonder they watch you.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Peitersick wrote:
<quoted text>
Guffaw!.. now that was funny! But on a more serious note this jerk is a little more insidious than that.
It figures a tiny sort such as you would consider her hackneyed material to be funny, little man.

Why have so many of your accounts been deleted? Is it because of a religious group as you claim, or is it because of your bald-faced bigotry?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE