Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
97,661 - 97,680 of 118,131 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112759 Dec 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't think that you do see. Trying to use Australia to assuage your feelings of guilt over what Israel has done and continues to do by building in the occupied terrotories and by comparing the two situations is transparent at best and is the only way you have of deflecting away from the topic at hand
Like I stated earlier the indigenous people of Australia-ALL of them, live in Australia.. They have the right to vote and have done since 1965. They have access to free health care services that all Australians have access to as they do to education. Some choose not to avail themselves of the services provided. The reasons that they are 10 times more likely to be imprisoned is due to alcohol abuse. As a nurse that has worked in the remote areas of Australia as well as the prison system I have been involved in providing care for them. You can't help people that don't want help.On the other hand there are indigenous Australians that have thrived such as artists, singers, educationalists, activists etc etc
Sorry bitchy poo, Israel can not occupy itself, u should have stopped there with ur nazislamist propaganda.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112760 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking to a piece of crap so there u go. Yep, pure crap.
Then please for all our sakes stop speaking to yourself. LMAO

Location hidden

#112761 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies wont help u here little nazislamist propaganda bitch. Most of the arabs still live in Israel happy as a muslim pig in shit. Those that left good bye. Lies lies and more lies. Bullshit bullshit and more bullshit. Here u will convince noone and nazis dont need u either. Stop infesting Aussie with ur retarded shit. Go home racist apartheid supporting bitch from Englandistan. WTF are u doing in Gibraltar?? Is that part of Englandistan too?? Falkland Islands too??? Go preach ur shit elswhere vermin.
Well your lies certainly haven't helped you so I can see where you are coming from. It appears that you have a very narrow vocabulary limited to no more than maybe 40 words. Try and work on i,t you are no challenge for me or anyone else for that matter

Location hidden

#112762 Dec 24, 2013
*it,
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112763 Dec 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Portuguese, German although not fluently and of course English. What about you retard
well shape up bitch and dont complain about my english if ur german is not fluent, retarded bitch. Get out of Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands u racist occupying piece of shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112764 Dec 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when you suffer with Alzheimer's disease as you appear to do. You forget what you have already vomited out.. LOL
Now the nazi propaganda bitch thinks she is a medical doctor, go back to ur cage they cleaned it already.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112765 Dec 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your effort at trying to entertain me and educate me has failed so buzz off and stop boring me dummy. I'm not going anywhere. I intend to stay here so I can keep putting the piss on you like you deserve. Right??? Right. Now scoot!!!!!!!!!!
Whats the matter ugly bitch could not get laid for years?? U going to leave this forum cause nobody is interested in ur own nazi shit. Wait and see.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112766 Dec 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your lies certainly haven't helped you so I can see where you are coming from. It appears that you have a very narrow vocabulary limited to no more than maybe 40 words. Try and work on i,t you are no challenge for me or anyone else for that matter
Pathetic way to try to wiggle out of this. Did not see any answer from the bitch who supports racism and apartheid all over the world, so here we go again:

Lies wont help u here little nazislamist propaganda bitch. Most of the arabs still live in Israel happy as a muslim pig in shit. Those that left good bye. Lies lies and more lies. Bullshit bullshit and more bullshit. Here u will convince noone and nazis dont need u either. Stop infesting Aussie with ur retarded shit. Go home racist apartheid supporting bitch from Englandistan. WTF are u doing in Gibraltar?? Is that part of Englandistan too?? Falkland Islands too??? Go preach ur shit elswhere vermin.

Location hidden

#112767 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the nazi propaganda bitch thinks she is a medical doctor, go back to ur cage they cleaned it already.
Seems you are illiterate as well. You have no originality. You have posted the same boring phrase to about 4 other people on this forum. What's the matter has the cat got your tongue or maybe something worse??????

Location hidden

#112768 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter ugly bitch could not get laid for years?? U going to leave this forum cause nobody is interested in ur own nazi shit. Wait and see.

When did your verbal diarrhoea commence? It seems to have proliferated since you started posting on here. LOL

Location hidden

#112769 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic way to try to wiggle out of this. Did not see any answer from the bitch who supports racism and apartheid all over the world, so here we go again:
Like I stated earlier a boring and repetitious twit who hasn't got two brain cells to rub together

Location hidden

#112770 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bitchy poo, Israel can not occupy itself, u should have stopped there with ur nazislamist propaganda.
Don't apologize to me but yourself for being such an ass.Are you an eunuch, you sure post like one???????
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#112772 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking to a piece of crap so there u go. Yep, pure crap.
You talk to yourself and feed yourself crap, understandable

but leave your ziocrap where it belongs up your zio a$$
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#112773 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
occupy yourself mud dwelling zio bot shill, and stop occupying land and chasing people away by force.
go wash too you spew out too much smelly zioshit
pheww !!
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#112775 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi the fart
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112776 Dec 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
They are already living in Australia aso I am not sure what your point is. You keep going back to the 1870 and 1880's instead of dealing with the present time. Let's talk about now and tell me what is Israel doing to further the return of the refugees
Palestinians live in Israel already too.

It sounds to me as if you will only be satisfied if there is no Israel. Good luck with that. I am using Australia as an example of displaced "natives"),but there are many others(Like America). Displaced people are everywhere why should Palestinians be any different than others that are displaced. They need to assimilate as other natives have done(ie Australia, America, Canada, Sweden the list is endless) or fight for what they feel is theirs. Fair? Maybe not, but reality is seldom fair.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112777 Dec 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
stop occupying land and chasing people away by force.

pheww !!
You mean like Hamas did to Fatah?

In 2007, following the War of Brothers in the Gaza Strip between Fatah and Hamas, the latter took over the area and expelled all Palestinian Authority officials, affiliated with Fatah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governance_of_th...

When will Hamas allow Fatah the right of return to the Gaza strip?

Apologise....????.. for warring with their brothers?

Pay compensation??????? to Fatah members displaced by war?
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#112778 Dec 24, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me use some smoke screen tactics

You mean like Hamas did to Fatah?
In 2007, following the War of Brothers in the Gaza Strip between Fatah and Hamas, the latter took over the area and expelled all Palestinian Authority officials, affiliated with Fatah.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governance_of_th...
When will Hamas allow Fatah the right of return to the Gaza strip?
Apologise....????.. for warring with their brothers?
Pay compensation??????? to Fatah members displaced by war?

Doing my own questions and answers like instructed
No of course zio bot shill arabophobe
talking about the zionist entity cancerous cell you are affiliated with.
Read your hasbara handbook and check the small print.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#112779 Dec 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
No of course zio bot shill arabophobe
talking about the zionist entity cancerous cell you are affiliated with.
Read your hasbara handbook and check the small print.
The cancer is Islamo-fascism. There has been a Jewish presence in the Middle East since ancient times and Israel exists on a tiny parcel of land. Your hatred is the ugly uncompromising cancer.

Islamo-fascism is a genocidal force which has slaughtered millions, including Christians, Jews, and mostly Muslims. Islamo-fascism continues to consume itself in sectarian wars, hatred, chaos, poverty, corruption, illiteracy and misery. Blaming others only confuses the issues and takes the focus off of the 130,000 Syrians being slaughtered in Syria and the genocide in Africa being committed by radical Islam.
USA BOrn

Claremont, CA

#112780 Dec 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Portuguese, German although not fluently and of course English. What about you retard
An all your self proclaimed knowledge led you to say
Israel is attacked by the Gog and Magog forces many in Jerusalem and Israel will be captured and taken into exile (Zechariah 14:2)

Can't you read? Ignorant, puffed up and wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Former teacher gets 18 years for raping bartender (Nov '09) 3 hr resident 14
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Aug 28 Jayar 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Aug 27 Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... Aug 27 Erin 1
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
Miller Place Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Miller Place Jobs