Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121901 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111563 Nov 17, 2013
LilCumcakes from AssJamming wrote:
<quoted text>
/?
'
Don't blame my dad, blame the sperms and eggs from johnies.
Guf-FAW!
Did you 'both' attend the Acme School of Lit, dullard?
F grammar

Plymouth, NH

#111564 Nov 17, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
`
`
“Russia has warned the West against military intervention in Syria without the approval of the UN Security Council. Russia Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says the West is currently moving toward a quote ‘very dangerous path’ adding that any unilateral attack on Syrian soil would violate international law. Lavrov says Western countries have no proof that the Syrian government used chemical weapons in its fight against insurgents. The Russian Foreign Minister described Western claims of chemical weapons as hysteria.”
In other words, Russia has called our Zion marionette Obama a Liar and we are Obama's roll over and fetching dawgs. Now say ruff America!
that was aug 29

I'm betting you're glad there is no US involvement,...it allows the ASSad slaughter(with Russsian weapons) to continue unabated.

Russia is probably making beaucoup $$$ on those sales. They(the rooskies) miss those weapons sales to mo mo Kadaffy u kno.
F grammar

Plymouth, NH

#111565 Nov 17, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Islamofascists in Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, etc. it knows nothing else to say, and has not been taught to be civilized. The result is chaos hatred and death just like we see in Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, etc.
it woulds appear to be the case
F grammar

Plymouth, NH

#111566 Nov 17, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
Trying to get my Dalek under control?
Difficult though!
I'm sure it knows the truth when it screams Exterminate/Exterminate.
lemmee guess...it's inflatable

An NFL Fan

USA

#111568 Nov 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="Peteslap... so we have to look outside this organistion for truth my friend and here as you say is a good start!!!!!
Peace and Love to all[/QUOTE]

So all you have for friends is a series of nics fom one or two semi-literate bozos.

If not for those who spy on you, no one else would pay much attention, would they, lonely deleted freak?
LilCupcake from Amsterdam

Selden, NY

#111569 Nov 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So all you have for friends is a series of nics fom one or two semi-literate bozos.
If not for those who spy on you, no one else would pay much attention, would they, lonely deleted freak?
```

`

`

Blow it out of your racid illiterate hemmorial arse, u lonely pathtic fk-n subverting terrorist.

......go milk some idf cowardly terrorist and wallow in their inbreeding cult of bigotry and racism.

An NFL Fan

USA

#111570 Nov 17, 2013
LilCumcake from AssJamming wrote:
<quoted text>

Blow it out of your racid illiterate hemmorial arse, u lonely pathtic fk-n subverting terrorist.
......go milk some idf cowardly terrorist and wallow in their inbreeding cult of bigotry and racism.
You seem upset. Are you upset?

An NFL Fan

USA

#111572 Nov 17, 2013
Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset? p like a man and argue against them can be said to be highly 'upset'
Your accounts were deleted because of your ugly racist rants, little man. Didn't you know that?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111573 Nov 17, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Lil Joey. The Anglican Church has managed to allow a Jew to become head man ... says it all. I'm sure the devil, Satan is well established in the 'church'... so we have to look outside this organistion for truth my friend and here as you say is a good start!!!!!
Peace and Love to all
Oh, now I see. The Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Masons have unified to stop YOU from speaking the truth. That's because you are such an important and influential person.

Tell us how they monitor you, how they record you and why they censor you.
Petesake

Leeds, UK

#111574 Nov 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your accounts were deleted because of your ugly racist rants, little man. Didn't you know that?
What I and the good people here 'know' Ratty is there is nothing 'racist' about speaking up for Palestinians against a cult Zionist Jew state or racist Jews neither of which constitute a 'race' but organised thieves and child killers under Satan's control. Indeed the likes of Rachael Corrie was the victim of racism and a murder victim .... just one of millions murdered by Jews and through your Jewish State......

topix have never provided one example of 'racism' or 'racist rants' Ratty maybe you can you verminous disgusting rat.
Petesake

Leeds, UK

#111575 Nov 17, 2013
has
Petesake

Leeds, UK

#111576 Nov 17, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now I see. The Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Masons have unified to stop YOU from speaking the truth. That's because you are such an important and influential person.
Tell us how they monitor you, how they record you and why they censor you.
There's certainly something worrying the racist Satanic and demonic freemason, Jews, anglicans, Catholics and others Ratty ... to violently attack an innocent person who only exposes the evil of their ways.

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Look Ratty
Petesake

Leeds, UK

#111577 Nov 17, 2013
Look Ratty... You filthy despicable Jew. Changing the words of the Christ, the son of the Lord God Great Master of Creation to utter filth and degrading the Bible is 100 times more serious and unpleasant than any truths I bring here concerning you and your racist Zionist co-religionists/Satanists.
nutjobs here

Israel

#111579 Nov 17, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Lil Joey. The Anglican Church has managed to allow a Jew to become head man ... says it all. I'm sure the devil, Satan is well established in the 'church'... so we have to look outside this organistion for truth my friend and here as you say is a good start!!!!!
Peace and Love to all
Just like Jesus was a Jew.
It was also Jews who created Christianity.
They took Judaism got rid of the laws, added confession and people started to join to get rid of all their sins. Great political tool. Islam went further and put laws back and anyone who disagrees is massacred, women can be raped, and so on.

Interesting how you write peace and love to all? is there anything you write which isn't a lie?

STILL WAITING FOR ANY LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH GIVES THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND?
Moses kestenbaum ODA

Bayonne, NJ

#111580 Nov 17, 2013
Muslims =Cockaroaches. Ever been to a muslim kitchen? Cockaroaches crawl all over the place, muslims are a dirty bunch who smell like camel shit
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111581 Nov 17, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Jesus was a Jew.
It was also Jews who created Christianity.
They took Judaism got rid of the laws, added confession and people started to join to get rid of all their sins. Great political tool. Islam went further and put laws back and anyone who disagrees is massacred, women can be raped, and so on.
Interesting how you write peace and love to all? is there anything you write which isn't a lie?
STILL WAITING FOR ANY LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH GIVES THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND?
Still waiting for the Zionist's "deed from above"!!
harveyton

Donora, PA

#111583 Nov 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………………… Im Earthly
Lil Joey

Selden, NY

#111584 Nov 18, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was never a Jew. If I thought for one moment he came from a brood of vipers, killers, thieves, land grabbers, liars and child murderers I would not follow his truth.
Writing in caps does not increase the rhetorical question to any point of credibility. The land was stolen and stolen with violence and the theft and violence continues
~`

Good morning Liverpool~

To our dear friend from Uk, you are so right~

Jesus Christ was never ever a Talmudic Zionist Jew.

May God love forgive those who would think Jesus Christ was/is a Jew. What evil hatefulness to even think Jesus was! Jesus Christ was never ever a kew, and neither was Abraham or Moses a jew.

That's because the Talmudic satanical jew came into existennce, via the oral precursor of "Pharasiasm" which became the written hate nooks and books of jews' Talmud, way after Jesus Christ was murdered by Jews' paganist cult of evil wickedness.

The word jew did not kill Jesus Christ, it was the jews' Occult religion that killed Jesus and that's why we can say that the jews' religious beliefs killed a non-jewisj man, called Jesus Christ, for exposing the Cult as Vipets and Evil Doers.

It's another great day to post more Truths and facts on this Historical site about the (illegals and illegitimate) israel and israel's terrorist jew occupiers, where a cult of converts calling themselves jews' have/are squatting their War Crime fat arses down on, as veiled illegal aliens and ghetto diaspora refugees.

For the Worldly records, israel and it's terrorost war crime jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine, so anything that the Freedom fighters do to these illegal aliens and war crime fugitive jews is Godly Justice, which superceeds every other kind of human justice.

That's right, terrorist jews in Palestine have created a Supreme Holocaust, and must pay for their endless evils on top of evils and their endless Crimes against Humanity.

There's no sugar coating what i've just posted, because it's Godly Truths and those of you who justify Israeli jews' terrorism will face the Grim Reaper one day and the reality of Godly Truth.

These Truths cannot be seen on western media, or in Germany, because certain Countries will lock you up for posting these real Truths about israel and it's terrorizing jews.

My posting above would be considered as an anti-semitic hate crime and being a hater of jews' evilness.

What a surreal joke on the John Haggee Christians and the non compasse mentis' of Christianity, who believe jews' are god's chosen creatures,.... so you can enjoy the Devil's Liars and the Devil's Lie and then join the original serpent and it's destiny of being no more.
Lil Joey

Selden, NY

#111585 Nov 18, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Muslims =Cockaroaches. Ever been to a muslim kitchen? Cockaroaches crawl all over the place, muslims are a dirty bunch who smell like camel shit
* non compos mentis!

Our late great 5 star General Pattern stated, he needed a gas mask to be around you and your kind of swinehoofs. Both you and your brothers and sisters strink in israel's pig's sty and if i were you mr. convert jew, i'd take the rafter out of your own eye, before you take the splinter out of your half brothers and sisters Arabs eyes.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111586 Nov 18, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Good morning Liverpool~
To our dear friend from Uk, you are so right~
Jesus Christ was never ever a Talmudic Zionist Jew.
May God love forgive those who would think Jesus Christ was/is a Jew. What evil hatefulness to even think Jesus was! Jesus Christ was never ever a kew, and neither was Abraham or Moses a jew.
That's because the Talmudic satanical jew came into existennce, via the oral precursor of "Pharasiasm" which became the written hate nooks and books of jews' Talmud, way after Jesus Christ was murdered by Jews' paganist cult of evil wickedness.
The word jew did not kill Jesus Christ, it was the jews' Occult religion that killed Jesus and that's why we can say that the jews' religious beliefs killed a non-jewisj man, called Jesus Christ, for exposing the Cult as Vipets and Evil Doers.
It's another great day to post more Truths and facts on this Historical site about the (illegals and illegitimate) israel and israel's terrorist jew occupiers, where a cult of converts calling themselves jews' have/are squatting their War Crime fat arses down on, as veiled illegal aliens and ghetto diaspora refugees.
For the Worldly records, israel and it's terrorost war crime jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine, so anything that the Freedom fighters do to these illegal aliens and war crime fugitive jews is Godly Justice, which superceeds every other kind of human justice.
That's right, terrorist jews in Palestine have created a Supreme Holocaust, and must pay for their endless evils on top of evils and their endless Crimes against Humanity.
There's no sugar coating what i've just posted, because it's Godly Truths and those of you who justify Israeli jews' terrorism will face the Grim Reaper one day and the reality of Godly Truth.
These Truths cannot be seen on western media, or in Germany, because certain Countries will lock you up for posting these real Truths about israel and it's terrorizing jews.
My posting above would be considered as an anti-semitic hate crime and being a hater of jews' evilness.
What a surreal joke on the John Haggee Christians and the non compasse mentis' of Christianity, who believe jews' are god's chosen creatures,.... so you can enjoy the Devil's Liars and the Devil's Lie and then join the original serpent and it's destiny of being no more.
Good day Lil Joey!

All what you say is 100% true!!! There is no one who can dispute or refute your words here. Excellent truly!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Safety SCCC Selden 5 hr This is fun 5
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Nov 8 Waldo 114
News Steve Levy: A tale of two Cuomos and two nuke b... Nov 8 BDV 2
News Man busted for burgarly spree in Smithtown (Mar '07) Nov '16 Released 31

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages