Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
96,661 - 96,680 of 115,039 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111452
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for illustrating with your inane off-topic decoy spin smoke screen what a perfect example of what a hasbarat is exactly.
your last comment sums it up :
you guess that others beleive what you think is a fact while it is a figment of your retarded 2 dimensional sketch up of a brain cell.(Assad and saddam had nukes)
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
hasbarat
lame
lol
LOL!! Well said!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111453
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Firearm Antics wrote:
<quoted text>
explain why Israel is not a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and why they don't submit to inspections like every other country in the region. Israel is heavily armed with nukes yet they want to attack Iran over their peaceful nuclear program. Israel is the biggest threat to Mideast peace and believe only they are entitled to possess nuclear weapons. They have even said they would be willing to take down the entire world with them with nukes if the world ever finally unanimously declared that they were an illegally created state. Ever heard of the Samson Option? Their entire existence depends on perpetuating their lies and believing in their racial superiority and if they don't get what they want they will bring the entire world down with them.
Israel chose not to sign the NPT. Its better than Iran who chose to sign it and continuously ignores it.
Iranian leaders have made it very clear that they believe in the 12th Imam. They have called to destroy Israel and overthrow Saudi gov. They have diplomats who have been kicked out of various Arab/Muslim countries including Morocco and Tunisia I believe, for trying to stage a coup. They were involved in Bahrain, Saudi riots, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, And have been involved in planning and carrying out dozens of terror attacks around the world. They tried to kill the Saudi Ambassador in Washington a few years ago. They oppress their own people including Bahai (non left), Jews, Arabs, women, homosexuals.

EITHER YOU ARE IN DENIAL, AN IDIOT, IGNORANT OR DON'T CARE. FACT IS THAT IRAN IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST TERRORIST SUPPORTERS IN THE WORLD.

?Peaceful nuclear program? ever deny reality much? Iran have been using facilities whose only purpose is for a Nuclear Military capability. Do you really believe that Iran would have gone through the years of sanctions if it was peaceful? All they had to do was open up all the facilities and it would have saved them over $150Billion.

If Israel is the biggest threat than why are all the Arab nations so worried about Iran, even willing to work with Israel according to some sources. Why are Saudi and the GCC standing with Israel against Iran and not with the US?

Israel has never threatened the world with nukes if they are considered illegal. There is no basis in international law for claiming Israel as illegal. There is no legal basis for a Palestinians nation to have the land in international law.

Jews are not a race and all the Israelis want is a tiny plot of land of their own. The Arabs have 99.9% of the region what about the minority rights?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111454
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Lots of Israeli's totally object to their government's moronic policies.
Most Israelis feel that Israeli gov is not doing its job, but for the opposite reasons that you do.

The Israeli gov releases mass murderers in good will, allows Palestinians on its buses which leads to daily harassment of Jewish women and violence such as the stabbing today. Jews can't enter most Israeli Arab areas for fear for their life while Arabs are free in the majority of Jewish areas, Jews may not pray on the Temple Mount, They take away weapons from Jews so they are unable to protect themselves, Jews are arrested on a regular basis without any evidence when it comes to the right wing, Israelis continuously vote for the political right and get the political left. Why does Livni have so much power? and so on. The fact is that the Israeli gov acts in appeasement of the terrorist Abbas against the will of the majority of Israelis.

There is no other country in the world which would treat a nation, whose sole reason for creation (read the PLO Charter 1964) was to destroy Israel, the way they do.
Most countries would have massacred 100,000's. stopped paying for their supplies, even giving them aid in the middle of battle.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111455
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brit Expat wrote:
It's so obvious to me.
I'm 84. and regret the BRITISH EMPIRE ever allowed that Carbuncle, Israel, which occupies PALESTINE to ever exist.
The Brits did everything to stop the creation of Israel in your lifetime. The League of Nations wrote the Mandate which the British ignored, They resricted Jewish immigration and settlement while encouraging Arab immigration and settlement. Against the Mandate and international law at the time.
It was Jews who fought and died for the creation of Israel.
Millions of Jews could have been saved during the HOlocaust if the British allowed them to enter Palestine which according to the Mandate for Palestine was their job anyways.

Amazing how you have lived that long and seem to have no idea what you are talking about.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111456
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for illustrating with your inane off-topic decoy spin smoke screen what a perfect example of what a hasbarat is exactly.
your last comment sums it up :
you guess that others beleive what you think is a fact while it is a figment of your retarded 2 dimensional sketch up of a brain cell.(Assad and saddam had nukes)
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
hasbarat
lame
lol
Syria had a nuclear facility and Sadam had numerous WMD facilities. There is plenty of evidence from people on 3 continents who claim that Saddam moved some WMD's to Syria before the invasion, same thing may have happened now with Syrian Chemical weapons. i am just surprised that Bush and Co never really spoke about it.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111457
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

PHANTOM NUKES ONLY VISIBLE TO ZIONIST HASBARATS

(SOURCES NOT INCLUDED)
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria had a nuclear facility and Sadam had numerous WMD facilities. There is plenty of evidence from people on 3 continents who claim that Saddam moved some WMD's to Syria before the invasion, same thing may have happened now with Syrian Chemical weapons. i am just surprised that Bush and Co never really spoke about it.
Boy you really chose the right "Username", "nutjobs here"

How about some credible sources for your "Phantom Nukes"

.....do you need special glasses to see them in 3-D?

Speaking of DOCUMENTED Nuclear Threats:

“JEFFREY BLANKFORT: ISRAEL IS THE MOST IMMEDIATE THREAT TO THE FUTURE OF THE PLANET”
http://america-hijacked.com/2012/08/12/jeff-b...

“Israeli Professor:’We Could Destroy All European Capitals’
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/isra...

“ISRAEL AIMS ITS NUCLEAR WARHEADS AT EUROPE”
http://www.voltairenet.org/article164432.html

"NUKE GAZA: A WORLD GONE MAD"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/10/26/nuke-...

“Dayan's Mad Dog”
http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2009/07/da...

"Does Israel Make Us Safer?(Absolutely NOT!)
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...

" IS AMERICA’S MILITARY PREPARED FOR THE ISRAELI THREAT?"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/15/gordo...

"Israel Threatens The World"
http://www.levi-tarot.co.uk/Israel_threatens....

”How Israel's Nuclear Arsenal Endangers Us All”
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2009/09/14/jeff...

"Nut jobs" last "Expert" on Genetics:

"Nutjobs" "Expert" geneticist Razib Khan:
“About Razib Khan
“I have degrees in biology and biochemistry, a passion for genetics, history, and philosophy, and shrimp is my favorite food. In relation to nationality I'm a American Northwesterner, in politics I'm a reactionary, and as for religion I have none (I'm an atheist). If you want to know more, see the links at http://www.razib.com

Hey, "Nutjobs' How about an expert with greater credentials in his/her field than:
"a passion for genetics"
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111458
Nov 13, 2013
 
Gray wrote:
PHANTOM NUKES ONLY VISIBLE TO ZIONIST HASBARATS
(SOURCES NOT INCLUDED)
<quoted text>
As usual you have no idea what I am talking about as you seem to lack any real information on the subject. High officers in Saddams army, numerous journalists including one arrested in Syria shortly after, and some Western officials at the least.

Its interesting that you obviously didn't even bother to research what I posted but chose instantly to write it off. It was not Zionists who made these claims but more Israeli haters.

Can you any any evidence I claimed this person was an expert? Any evidence disputing anything he wrote? Have you even read it or did you just spend your time trying to find a way to target him personally. I think those following these posts know.

Is this your new thing? Make something up twist what really happened and add words to my posts??
Oh sorry you do that every time.

You have never given any evidence apart from Elhaiks study. Can you give any other study which supports his claims???
At least the person I posted a link to has no agenda on the subject Elhaik clearly went into the study with assumptions which ended up being conclusions. If you would know anything about an experiment. This already disputes the findings. If you want evidence look up any other study on the subject ever done and it supports me not you.

A source for you is a random opinion article from one of your hate sites. You should look up the words 'viable source' before you start to criticize me.

BTW I never said the nuke story was 100% but there is more evidence to that than most of what you post.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111459
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Gray wrote:
PHANTOM NUKES ONLY VISIBLE TO ZIONIST HASBARATS
(SOURCES NOT INCLUDED)
<quoted text>
Boy you really chose the right "Username", "nutjobs here"
How about some credible sources for your "Phantom Nukes"
.....do you need special glasses to see them in 3-D?
Speaking of DOCUMENTED Nuclear Threats:
“JEFFREY BLANKFORT: ISRAEL IS THE MOST IMMEDIATE THREAT TO THE FUTURE OF THE PLANET”
http://america-hijacked.com/2012/08/12/jeff-b...
“Israeli Professor:’We Could Destroy All European Capitals’
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/isra...
“ISRAEL AIMS ITS NUCLEAR WARHEADS AT EUROPE”
http://www.voltairenet.org/article164432.html
"NUKE GAZA: A WORLD GONE MAD"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/10/26/nuke-...
“Dayan's Mad Dog”
http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2009/07/da...
"Does Israel Make Us Safer?(Absolutely NOT!)
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...
" IS AMERICA’S MILITARY PREPARED FOR THE ISRAELI THREAT?"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/15/gordo...
"Israel Threatens The World"
http://www.levi-tarot.co.uk/Israel_threatens....
”How Israel's Nuclear Arsenal Endangers Us All”
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2009/09/14/jeff...
"Nut jobs" last "Expert" on Genetics:
"Nutjobs" "Expert" geneticist Razib Khan:
“About Razib Khan
“I have degrees in biology and biochemistry, a passion for genetics, history, and philosophy, and shrimp is my favorite food. In relation to nationality I'm a American Northwesterner, in politics I'm a reactionary, and as for religion I have none (I'm an atheist). If you want to know more, see the links at http://www.razib.com
Hey, "Nutjobs' How about an expert with greater credentials in his/her field than:
"a passion for genetics"
Interesting!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111461
Nov 14, 2013
 
Babbling SumBitch wrote:
`
`
Am i being a bigot/?
Yes.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111465
Nov 14, 2013
 
Babbling SumBitch wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank u,....
Leave it to a semi-literate such as you to take it as a compliment.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111467
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all Babbling Pig .... BS...

Jew Serpent is not worth even a response my dull fiend ...

Piss and Loathing to all at Port Jefferson.
Has the surveillance team shown up yet, little racist man?
I am a hater of EvilCults

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111475
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

~

Please dear righteous people, listen to us.

We are being lied to by zion owned and paid for puppets. They are owed to tell the World through our mighty nation that Assad used CWOMD on his own people....

Listen to us at Sinai, we love God and we love God's Truths abd we love God's righteous people.

The people who are telling u that Syrian President Assad used CWOMD are lowly lost patholigical liars and are owned and greedy puppets for israel illegal hell hole in the Middle east.

Israel is an Evil Occultist Resort~
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111476
Nov 14, 2013
 
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Better them than those scumbag AlQaeda terrorists!!
hey !!

something we can agree on
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111477
Nov 14, 2013
 
I am a hater of EvilCults wrote:
~
Please dear righteous people, listen to us.
We are being lied to by zion owned and paid for puppets. They are owed to tell the World through our mighty nation that Assad used CWOMD on his own people....
Listen to us at Sinai, we love God and we love God's Truths abd we love God's righteous people.
The people who are telling u that Syrian President Assad used CWOMD are lowly lost patholigical liars and are owned and greedy puppets for israel illegal hell hole in the Middle east.
Israel is an Evil Occultist Resort~
Your proof of this(gassing by whom) is what?

And about Israel>> apparently most of the civilised world does not agree with you.

SHOCKING!!!
:-)
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111478
Nov 14, 2013
 
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The Brits did everything to stop the creation of Israel in your lifetime. The League of Nations wrote the Mandate which the British ignored, They resricted Jewish immigration and settlement while encouraging Arab immigration and settlement. Against the Mandate and international law at the time.
It was Jews who fought and died for the creation of Israel.
Millions of Jews could have been saved during the HOlocaust if the British allowed them to enter Palestine which according to the Mandate for Palestine was their job anyways.
Amazing how you have lived that long and seem to have no idea what you are talking about.
Then why did the UK recognize Israel in 1949 or 50?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_re...

and

The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.


His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

and

of course helping Israel with Nukes

and

shall we go on
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111479
Nov 14, 2013
 
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did the UK recognize Israel in 1949 or 50?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_re...
and
The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.
His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
and
of course helping Israel with Nukes
and
shall we go on
Why was the UK one of the last free nations to accept Israels existence months after the major powers?
Why did it take the Uk till 1950 to move from de facto - de jure when accepting Israel?
Why did the UK instigate numerous White papers from 1921 restricting Jews entry to W.Palestine.
Why did the UK ignore Arab attrocities against Jews for two decades after this?
Why did the UK encourage Arab immigration while restricting Jewish immigration to Palestine against the League of Nations Mandate?
Why did the UK work with the Arab armies in 1948?
Why did the UK refuse to allow Jews escaping from the Nazis to enter W.Palestine when that was their job under the Trusteeship in the first place.

I am not saying the Brits have never done anything to support Israel as most countries have but they have done much worse.

Nukes? It was the French no?

You should go on as you have not given any real examples yet.

You have shown that Britain didn't recognize Israel for a couple of years after its existence. Not exactly pro-Israel.

It was not the Balfour Declaration which gave a legal basis for Israel but the Mandate which incorporated Balfour.

The Brits also cut off 80% of Palestine and created trans-Jordan while at the same time cutting the Golan Heights and S.Lebanon from the Mandate land also.

So on the contrary if it wasn't for the British in the 1920's there would have been many more Jews on the land, the land would have been 5 times the size.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111480
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Israel is set up to be exactly where it is today.
Notice all the circumstances miraculous in their concurrency.
The return of Christ, overpopulation , irreversible climate change , the culmination of capitalism and ,!! dar ! dar, three of the international currencies with
.... " penciled in equity " ...., yes folks , you haven't come across that analogy before , its behind previewed for the very first time and you heard it right here on this historic preservation thread.
Preserved may we all be from bring dammed with Jewey.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111481
Nov 15, 2013
 
rtloder wrote:
Israel is set up to be exactly where it is today.
Notice all the circumstances miraculous in their concurrency.
The return of Christ, overpopulation , irreversible climate change , the culmination of capitalism and ,!! dar ! dar, three of the international currencies with
.... " penciled in equity " ...., yes folks , you haven't come across that analogy before , its behind previewed for the very first time and you heard it right here on this historic preservation thread.
Preserved may we all be from bring dammed with Jewey.
Interesting!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111486
Nov 15, 2013
 
Etepsake wrote:
<quoted text>
I see my posts have been deleted again for speaking truth about Jew racism. How wonderful ... shows the world how right we are about this monstrous evil in our midst.
It funny but predicable you blame others for your ugliness, little man. They've set up surveillance for the weekend, haven't they?
Etepsake

Wigan, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111488
Nov 15, 2013
 
almost 300,000 innocents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miller Place Discussions

Search the Miller Place Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ma Kettle 6,342
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) 4 hr Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 7 hr Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 23 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Miller Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller Place
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••