Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111378 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Guess Who!! Good to see you friend. Yes the Jews have over-run the USA and consequently other western governments and the mess and destruction they've made of so many lives around the world when you think of it is very frightening ...
The truth will be shouted from the mountain tops one day. I hope I'm ... we're around to hear it friend!!!
Peace and Love to all at Port Jefferson ..
petesake
What a dumb, overly simplistic view of the world. You're full of nothing but vile hate-speech, propaganda, and stereotypes. You are nothing but bitter, bitter about your dental hygiene problems, bitter about your chronic unemployment, and bitter that you have a long documented psychiatric history which follows you everywhere. Tell us how they conspire and watch. Tell us how they censor your demonic revelations.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111379 Nov 10, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumb, overly simplistic view of the world. You're full of nothing but vile hate-speech, propaganda, and stereotypes. You are nothing but bitter, bitter about your dental hygiene problems, bitter about your chronic unemployment, and bitter that you have a long documented psychiatric history which follows you everywhere. Tell us how they conspire and watch. Tell us how they censor your demonic revelations.
Poor Ratty!!... does the vermin not bleed when you prick it? Lot of vile hate-speech in that post Ratty a lot of vile verminous hatred. Tell me why you hate the truth Ratty. Satan got you close yes?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111382 Nov 10, 2013
Freak Barking wrote:
<quoted text>
smart?? you apeman? biggest fkn troll on here? go fix a pancake and feed th birds in your cage you waste o space
Nice abuse of the English language, stooge.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111383 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The zionists in the USA have destroyed Iraq and other states such a libya which though not perfect (what state is) were under the rule of law and the people were far happier than they are now. The occupation of the USA in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places has been an abject failure and many many non-Jews including USA soldiers and Arabs have been sacrificed due to Jewish expansionism and Jew racism in America and Israel. The door was opened to extremism and extremists walked through it. Now we see the fruits of 'freedom lovers.' Despicable.
Can you tell me how happy the shia found in saddams mass grave were "happpier than", then they are now?

You remember saddam, he paid paid bounty money to palestinian suicide bombers...proudly
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111384 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The zionists in the USA have destroyed Iraq and other states such a libya which though not perfect (what state is) were under the rule of law and the people were far happier than they are now. The occupation of the USA in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places has been an abject failure and many many non-Jews including USA soldiers and Arabs have been sacrificed due to Jewish expansionism and Jew racism in America and Israel. The door was opened to extremism and extremists walked through it. Now we see the fruits of 'freedom lovers.' Despicable.
still you should figure the sunni and shia would be able to figure this all out and stop blowing each other to bits.

Can you tell me why Palestinians fight the Assad regime? Are the Jews(with their magical mystical zionists powers!!)to blame for this too?

. Many Sunni hard-liners have taken Hezbollah’s intervention as a declaration of war by Shiites, and some have urged Sunnis to fight alongside the rebels.

Hamas, a Sunni movement, on Monday criticized Hezbollah over its growing role in the Syria conflict. In a statement, Hamas called on Hezbollah to “withdraw its forces from Syria and keep its weapons directed at the Zionist enemy (Israel).” Hamas also said that sending forces to Syria “contributed to the sectarian polarization in the region.”

Hamas and Hezbollah used to be part of the self-proclaimed Iranian and Syrian-led “axis of resistance” against Israel. Hamas leaders in exile were based in Syria, and both Hamas and Hezbollah received funds and weapons from Iran.

Hamas leaders left Syria last year to protest Assad’s crackdown on fellow Sunnis. Since then, Hamas has drifted away from Iran and moved closer to the region’s Sunni camp led by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, though it has not formally cut ties with Tehran.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/ham...
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111385 Nov 10, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
u are posting like u think that israel is an legitimate Nation....well u r wrong!
Israel and israeli jews' are a rogue terrorizing bunch of frauslent convert abd convicted war criminals, who shammed the world into believing they are in Godly chosen realm and in compliance within their Talmusic demonized laws of their "CONVERT" birth rights, dating going back into Ancient Biblical times.
We know that israel and israeli jews' are lawless illegal aliens that are not legitimate heirs to Palestinians land they stole by Terror and endless evils on top of evils.
How many Nations can you name,.... that name Isreal as illegitimate
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111386 Nov 10, 2013
israel that is
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111387 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
iran has never waged an aggressive war in 200 years.
Syria-

Iran needs to “withdraw all of its militias,” including the departure of fighters hailing from the Lebanese Shiite guerilla group, Hezbollah, and from Iraq’s Abu Fadhl al-Abbas.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111388 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devil's state Israel will eventually be a target ... even more irony. The Devil's state has nuclear weapons of mass destruction, why shouldn't Iran have them? What's so superior about Netanyahu, Obama, cameron, Hollande?
Good Point!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111389 Nov 10, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
u are posting like u think that israel is an legitimate Nation....well u r wrong!
Israel and israeli jews' are a rogue terrorizing bunch of frauslent convert abd convicted war criminals, who shammed the world into believing they are in Godly chosen realm and in compliance within their Talmusic demonized laws of their "CONVERT" birth rights, dating going back into Ancient Biblical times.
We know that israel and israeli jews' are lawless illegal aliens that are not legitimate heirs to Palestinians land they stole by Terror and endless evils on top of evils.
Interesting!

Since: Nov 12

Marrickville, Australia

#111390 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm certain Jewey Leach of Sedition , is courting the Kurdish fighting factions.
There is hard evidence pointing in that direction, no sponsorship has been accepted , but offers have been made.
Obama is said to be annoyed about this
because Erdogan is still on his throne.
Support for Kurdish identity as a sperate State entity is in Obamas view a threat to keep Erdogan there.
Jewey is feeling a need to act , and overriding Obama is very much on the agenda.
Nothing can save Erdogen, Jewey Leach might be one step ahead of Obama today.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#111391 Nov 10, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text> still you should figure the sunni and shia would be able to figure this all out and stop blowing each other to bits.
Can you tell me why Palestinians fight the Assad regime? Are the Jews(with their magical mystical zionists powers!!)to blame for this too?
. Many Sunni hard-liners have taken Hezbollah’s intervention as a declaration of war by Shiites, and some have urged Sunnis to fight alongside the rebels.
Hamas, a Sunni movement, on Monday criticized Hezbollah over its growing role in the Syria conflict. In a statement, Hamas called on Hezbollah to “withdraw its forces from Syria and keep its weapons directed at the Zionist enemy (Israel).” Hamas also said that sending forces to Syria “contributed to the sectarian polarization in the region.”
Hamas and Hezbollah used to be part of the self-proclaimed Iranian and Syrian-led “axis of resistance” against Israel. Hamas leaders in exile were based in Syria, and both Hamas and Hezbollah received funds and weapons from Iran.
Hamas leaders left Syria last year to protest Assad’s crackdown on fellow Sunnis. Since then, Hamas has drifted away from Iran and moved closer to the region’s Sunni camp led by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, though it has not formally cut ties with Tehran.
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/ham...

That article is a little bit ancient isn't it??.
As well as that it was bull shit at the time.
Khalid Meshall asked permission of Nasralla to base in Lebanon.
And is needing the Lebanese Governments permission to stay.
Hamas is wanting to come back on board with Assad , you come to make trouble in Lebanon , you will be strung up with barbed wire by Sunni.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111394 Nov 11, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing with English through lies does not alter the maths: USA ZOG + Israel Racism = Carnage and Disintegration of States in the Middle East. There's the maths in a nutshell now go and learn your 2 Times Table: one two is two, two twos are four three twos are six ..... come on!! I can't hear you dumbasss.
So Israel and the Zogster invade Iraq...And the response to the aggression is

•Bombers Target Mosul and Shi’ite South: 14 Iraqis Killed, 62 Wounded – November 10th, 2013
•14 Iraqis Killed in Separate Attacks – November 9th, 2013
•24 Killed, 84 Wounded in Iraq Bombings Targeting Worshippers, Shoppers – November 8th, 2013
•58 Killed, 82 Wounded As Suicide Bombers Target Iraq Army Bases – November 7th, 2013
•29 Killed, 29 Wounded in Attacks Against Iraqi Police – November 5th, 2013
http://original.antiwar.com/updates/2013/11/0...

I think you hit the nail right on the head when you said "eventually"
Israel will be targeted.

But until then the sunni shia slaughter continues.

Do you have a date when the targeting may shift towards the magical mystical zionists!!?

----------
It hasn't happenen in Syria yet.

Bashir ASSad is slaughtering many more of his people then his insane father did--

The Hama massacre occurred in February 1982, when the Syrian Arab Army and the Defense Companies, under the orders of the country's then-president, Hafez al-Assad, besieged the town of Hama for 27 days in order to quell an uprising by the Muslim Brotherhood against al-Assad's government. The massacre, carried out by the Syrian Army supposedly under commanding General Rifaat al-Assad, President Assad's younger brother, effectively ended the campaign begun in 1976 by Sunni Islamic groups, including the Muslim Brotherhood, against the government.

So it would appear.

Were the slaughtered syrians happier(as u put it) "than" then they are

now?

(like the shia in Iraq)
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111395 Nov 11, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of the ME is broad!! You thing Turkey is a target too of this Jew-led assault on every land in the area? It is believable to be honest.
why is it that only shia and sunni follow the jew?? Like you, they're not very bright? Is that it?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111396 Nov 11, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That article is a little bit ancient isn't it??.
As well as that it was bull shit at the time.
Khalid Meshall asked permission of Nasralla to base in Lebanon.
And is needing the Lebanese Governments permission to stay.
Hamas is wanting to come back on board with Assad , you come to make trouble in Lebanon , you will be strung up with barbed wire by Sunni.
I'm sure I would,those sunni are moody.
----------
Hamas role in digging tunnels aiding Al Qaeda terrorists in Damascus countryside, Al Qussayr and other areas, training the terrorists on weapons, and contributing in the fight like what happened in Yarmouk camp neighborhood south of Damascus then the clear alliance the group’s politburo chief Khaled Mishaal took under the wing of Qatar against the Syrian state left no place to doubt the group’s anti-Syrian position, forgetting all what the Syrian state offered Palestinians in general and this group in particular. However, Syria and Hizbullah always depended on the clear vision of the military wing of Hamas and some of its leaders whom were difficult for the Qataris to buy.

This might be the first time the Syrian media shows a footage with Hamas name that clearly exposed among the material confiscated during one of the operations carried out by SAA, the Syrian Arab Army in Damascus countryside, in precise between Bahdaliyah and Ziabiyeh towns. The display of Hamas flag cannot be missed in the following report uploaded by Syrian official state TV channel which indicates with no fail a shift in the policy towards the Palestinian group that preferred their ideological buddies’ interests over their nation’s interests

http://www.syrianews.cc/evidence-hamas-fighti...

"Hamas is wanting to come back on board with Assad" ?? and slaughter their sunni brethren like Assad does(with chemical weapons incendiaries and cluster munitions)? I'm sure they can get help fom Iran.

must be the zionists forcing Hamas to align with "the rebels" currently
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#111397 Nov 11, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure I would,those sunni are moody.
----------
Hamas role in digging tunnels aiding Al Qaeda terrorists in Damascus countryside, Al Qussayr and other areas, training the terrorists on weapons, and contributing in the fight like what happened in Yarmouk camp neighborhood south of Damascus then the clear alliance the group’s politburo chief Khaled Mishaal took under the wing of Qatar against the Syrian state left no place to doubt the group’s anti-Syrian position, forgetting all what the Syrian state offered Palestinians in general and this group in particular. However, Syria and Hizbullah always depended on the clear vision of the military wing of Hamas and some of its leaders whom were difficult for the Qataris to buy.
This might be the first time the Syrian media shows a footage with Hamas name that clearly exposed among the material confiscated during one of the operations carried out by SAA, the Syrian Arab Army in Damascus countryside, in precise between Bahdaliyah and Ziabiyeh towns. The display of Hamas flag cannot be missed in the following report uploaded by Syrian official state TV channel which indicates with no fail a shift in the policy towards the Palestinian group that preferred their ideological buddies’ interests over their nation’s interests
http://www.syrianews.cc/evidence-hamas-fighti...
"Hamas is wanting to come back on board with Assad" ?? and slaughter their sunni brethren like Assad does(with chemical weapons incendiaries and cluster munitions)? I'm sure they can get help fom Iran.
must be the zionists forcing Hamas to align with "the rebels" currently
`

`

anything that you are posting is null and void,... because you are a j convert lying savage, whose god is the Original Serpent..

post your lies to your wailing idol wall in illegal illegitimate israel,.... just like Obama, MxCain, Romney, and Ron Paul's kid Rand with his boy did,... in their rights of passage!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#111398 Nov 11, 2013
`

`

We at Mt. Sinai are sick and tired of israel's buying our elected liars.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/tim-brown/252-ex...
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#111400 Nov 11, 2013
`

`

`

`

This site has been compromised by racist, bigots, and biased israeli propagandist ploys and shills, who've waste our time by posting for israel's lies and by subverting israeli jews' reality of being terrorist savage jews' and convicted International war crime fugitives.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#111401 Nov 11, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The wonderful thing about truth is no one needs to be 'bright' to experience it. To know truth you need ears that hear and eyes that see. It would appear you have neither.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
`

`^/55

How right u are, our spiritual friend ftom Liverpool!

israel was/is a lie, that God will deal with in His due time....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#111403 Nov 11, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain Jewey Leach of Sedition , is courting the Kurdish fighting factions.
There is hard evidence pointing in that direction, no sponsorship has been accepted , but offers have been made.
Obama is said to be annoyed about this
because Erdogan is still on his throne.
Support for Kurdish identity as a sperate State entity is in Obamas view a threat to keep Erdogan there.
Jewey is feeling a need to act , and overriding Obama is very much on the agenda.
Nothing can save Erdogen, Jewey Leach might be one step ahead of Obama today.
The creation of a Kurdish state is inevitable. Islam is consuming itself in the flames of intolerance, hate, blame and oppression. How may Kurds did Saddam Hussein slaughter? Blame whomever you want but Islam keeps imploding on itself and will do so until the violent radical rhetoric of death, contempt and destruction changes to embrace peace and reconciliation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Steffan. Seibert Mon Amg 1
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections Jan 26 Cantor 1
The National Bank of Lake Ronkonkoma (Dec '09) Jan 25 Kathleen Manning 10
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Jan 25 msxis 1
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Jan 24 islip elected off... 5
Review: Island Veterinary Hospital - Shona Balb... (Jun '09) Jan 24 Ben S 18
Suffolk Police Release Composite Sketch of Susp... Jan 24 yakmo2000 1

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST