Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Villawood, Australia

#111338 Nov 9, 2013
Possibly there could be a break through in the negotiations with Iran and enrichment.
Obama should take a look around.
Peoples bank of China is copying the FED. almost to the small print.
One precinct in China now has a greater GDP than GB.
In the next decade there will be more than a dozen.
If the US , Japan and Britain can bury their debt in the Balance Sheet of the Central Bank , so can China , Russia and India.
The system has no long term future.
Its either transition to rational , or this sucker is going to blow.
Either way Israel has no future, some criminal Clerics are selling inter Islamic divisions as a cover to make friends with Allah's enemy.
But to do that they have to push the hard line button.
That hard line emotionalism won't go away, when they fail in Syria it will be converted to hard line against Israel.
Shiia is a rival tribal development.
Israel is an attempt to demand the kingdom of David is come to rule the World.
Petesake

Warrington, UK

#111339 Nov 9, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Possibly there could be a break through in the negotiations with Iran and enrichment.
Obama should take a look around.
Peoples bank of China is copying the FED. almost to the small print.
One precinct in China now has a greater GDP than GB.
In the next decade there will be more than a dozen.
If the US , Japan and Britain can bury their debt in the Balance Sheet of the Central Bank , so can China , Russia and India.
The system has no long term future.
Its either transition to rational , or this sucker is going to blow.
Either way Israel has no future, some criminal Clerics are selling inter Islamic divisions as a cover to make friends with Allah's enemy.
But to do that they have to push the hard line button.
That hard line emotionalism won't go away, when they fail in Syria it will be converted to hard line against Israel.
Shiia is a rival tribal development.
Israel is an attempt to demand the kingdom of David is come to rule the World.
Interesting post rtloder!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111340 Nov 9, 2013
Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post rtloder!
Long night for you, wasn't it, little man?

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Villawood, Australia

#111341 Nov 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Long night for you, wasn't it, little man?

Thanks for the mention pimple bum.
Petesake

Warrington, UK

#111342 Nov 9, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the mention pimple bum.
LOL the most despised rat in Ratdom ... that's poor Ratty! aka cartloonracist vermin.

USA

#111343 Nov 9, 2013
Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL the most despised rat in Ratdom ... that's poor Ratty! aka cartloonracist vermin.
So you hate me and you're being watched, little racist man? I'm so disappointed.
Petesake

Warrington, UK

#111344 Nov 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you hate me and you're being watched, little racist man? I'm so disappointed.
LOL ... classic Rat squeals! how eccentric! Poor Ratty ... LOL .. send for the new poison Ratslayer! LOL

USA

#111345 Nov 9, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... classic Rat squeals! how eccentric! Poor Ratty ... LOL .. send for the new poison Ratslayer! LOL
Your laughter is forced, little man, especially since it's after dark.

USA

#111347 Nov 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
The important question here is does the racist hypocrite troll have to sleep, or is it simply a computer program meant to provoke a moron like me.
How are you, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento CA?

Your support of Israel is very well appreciated!
F grammar

Plymouth, NH

#111348 Nov 9, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward - always good to see your posts and the light of truth they bring in this ever darkening Zionist and satanic world...... People are dying in their thousands and all because of greedy Zionists.
so, lemme get this straight.

Sunni are slaughtering alawites/shia, in Syria ..>> is all due to Magical mystical zionists greed,..hmmm

can you explain it? rationally
Petesake

Warrington, UK

#111349 Nov 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your laughter is forced, little man, especially since it's after dark.
Ha ha!! Poor Ratty ... and the satanic mantra chants continue down the sewers eh Ratty? The provision for literature is priceless as people will one soon recognise your Satan god in their midst.... don't stop Ratty ... We need the devil chants material ... for material evidence. LOL . Beautiful ! Ha ha!! But the battle is over Ratty. Christ the Messiah won a long long time ago when Jews murdered him. Are you a Jew Ratty?
Petesake

Warrington, UK

#111350 Nov 9, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>so, lemme get this straight.
Sunni are slaughtering alawites/shia, in Syria ..>> is all due to Magical mystical zionists greed,..hmmm
can you explain it? rationally
The Irony and Ignorance is bright in your post. Two 'eyes' but you can't see a thing ... or refuse to accept the ZOG of the USA fermenting hatred with the covert aid of the terror state Israel?
Petesake

Warrington, UK

#111351 Nov 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento CA?
Your support of Israel is very well appreciated!
Who else despises you Ratty besides me?

USA

#111353 Nov 9, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else despises you Ratty besides me?
OK, your boyfriend hates me too, little guy.

USA

#111354 Nov 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling black people "Jerome" and "Jemima" to insult them is not
N
Don't be so modest! Your support of the state of Israel is famous, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento CA.

USA

#111356 Nov 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats that guys name again, Topix
?
Talking to Topix from the forums again, dad? Maybe you can tell them to delete several more of your accounts!

USA

#111359 Nov 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not very smart are you

?
I'm smart enough to end a question with a question mark, am I not, Kevin Shanley?

USA

#111361 Nov 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh spell check, the last grasp of an idiot troll to try and make a point to other idiots.
Look again, it was there

L
Are you having another of your desperate moments, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?

USA

#111362 Nov 9, 2013
Sebacious Cyst wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh spell check, the last grasp of an idiot troll to try and make a point to other idiots.
Look again, it was there
L
Once again, thank you for your stalwart support of Israel, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento CA. Your donations have been noted.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#111364 Nov 10, 2013
Guess who wrote:
?/5
Israel, israel's covert terrorist jews with all of non-jewish traitors and jews' treasonous cohorts will be facings it's final Judgement in the very near future and that is something that we at Mt.Sinai can sleep tight knowing and praying for..
All of us in the know must realize that our Countries Liberties, Freedoms, with Equality and Justice foe all, lies in the Devil's Jewish cinvert realm of an Illusion in their devil's time.
We are mere names of a beastly animals and are called goyims and shishas by racist bigoted beanie mutt faces, who are mear grubbing evil doing leaching parasites, that were spawned from Lucifers kettles of greedy shysters and Godless evil doers. The jewish Talmud was inspired by Satan and so was their sick six sided star of their god Moloch.
Just listen to Jewess mocking Jesus Christ below and her co0rats laughing in the background!@
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oyDPxNhPGJoXX
Interesting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Jun 5 kwah52 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages