Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121911 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Guess who

Port Jefferson, NY

#111298 Nov 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm like everyone else, creep. I don't read your piles of fetid shˇt.
?/5

in life there's always times when we witness obvious pseoudo intelligentsias, who are trying to be accepted as educated humans, when in reality they are illiterate savages that love to feast upon israeli terrorist jews' fetid stools.

And NFL epitomizes a hagee zion drek eater.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111299 Nov 5, 2013

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111300 Nov 5, 2013
Gross whore wrote:
<quoted text>
?/5
literate savages that love to feast upon israeli terrorist jews' fetid stools.
k eater.
Thanks for aping my word, ignorant piglet.
Guess who

Port Jefferson, NY

#111301 Nov 5, 2013
?/5

An ex-jew confesses to the real truths about a cult of jewish converts and their evil doing ways,... who lie, deceive and are full of hypocrisy which the brain dead believe.

nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111302 Nov 5, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
they have just anounced in the news that the zionist entity has declared the construction of more settlements, new ones.
the news also said that the zionist entity attacked Syria and bombed it again must be the third time in a year.
while you desperately bring out supposed fake polls with hysterical imaginative negative description (usual de-humanising of "enemy" ) child killers, fanatics..
really very very poor arguing skill there chap...
Look back at yourself and think is it really you that is actually speaking for and supporting an agressive entity that has a terrible history of human right violations and racial tendencies.
http://www.pcpsr.org/
http://www.imra.org.il/
two websites with numerous polls by Palestinians. The only time the majority seem to support two states is either if it can be used as a tool to finish off Israel or when it looks like they will be getting what they want.
The majority of Palestinians according to most polls taken:-
Refuse to give up the right of return (basically flood Israel with millions of Arabs),
Are only happy with a two state solution if they get EVERYTHING they claim to want,
The Palestinians often agree that even with a two state solution their aim is to take all the land.
They support so called 'non-violent' resistance when throwing stones and firebombs is not exactly non-violent.
They support going to the UN instead of negotiating with Israel also.

and so on.
If you are really interested in polls you can look yourself. I had a link in IMRA website with dozens of polls supporting my claims but can't seem to find it. Thought I saved it on another computer. This is the reason for downloading things these days I suppose.

So you take what is said in the 'news' and always accept it as fact without researching or is it only with Israel?
The FACT is that no new settlements are being built. There are extensions being made though. If a new settlement is being built give a name or Foff.

As long as Syria is transferring weapons to Hizballah they will be targeted. If it was given to Lebanon this would change things.

Speaking of arguing skills have you ever actually said something here which is true? So you find it easier to argue like Grey when using lies. Even when shown to be wrong it doesn't seem to stop you from repeating the same posts.

I never claimed that Israel was perfect but it helps to target Israel for things it has actually done or reality instead of all the myths being spread around. Such as 'new settlements'.

Again you try to deflect from the main issues of the conflict.

NAME ONE PALESTINIAN LEADER WHO DOESN'T INCITE HATRED IN ARABIC?
NAME ONE PART OF PALESTINIANS SOCIETY WHICH DOESN'T INCITE HATRED AND VIOLENCE?
NAME ONE THING THE PALESTINIANS HAVE DONE FOR PEACE?
NAME ANY LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PALESTINIAN NATION TO HAVE A STATE ON THE LAND.
and all the other questions i continuously ask here but noone seems able to answer.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111303 Nov 5, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
They've made their "Solution" crystal clear:
"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as
slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.
"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one
centimeter of Eretz Israel ..... We shall use the ultimate force until the
Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours ... When we have settled the
land, all the Arabs will be able to do will be to scurry around like drugged
roaches in a bottle." -- Israeli Chief of Staff Rafael Eitan, Gad Becker, Yediot
Ahronot, 13 Apr 83 and New York Times, 14 Apr 83 .
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982
And today's Zionist butchers have the nerve to wave their over blown, profit driven and crassly exploited "holy-co$t" in the World's face!
ITS AMAZING HOW YOU CAN CONTINUE TO POST QUOTES WHICH WERE NEVER SAID. YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE A LIAR ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO THESE QUOTES. IF YOU HAD ANY SELF-RESPECT YOU WOULD NOT PUT THINGS UP HERE WHICH YOU KNOW ARE BS.

Vilnais point was that Israel would have to retaliate if the missiles continue to be fired on Israeli towns. It was bad wording by him though, especially as a secular left wing politician.
Can you name any country in the world which would not have bombed the shit out of them in the same situation???

Perin was referring to releasing 1000 terrorists for one Jew as not being worth it. I believe he was speaking at a memorial for Israeli civilians massacred by Palestinians.

There is noone even called Heilbrun. from camera:-

no record was found of any “Chairman Heilbrun.” The quote was traced to a 1988 book, The Hidden History of Zionism, by radical Marxist Ralph Schoenman (dismissed by mainstream historians as a crazed conspiracy theorist), and is one of many bogus quotes in the book attributed to Israeli leaders. According to Schoenman’s footnote, the quote by Heilbrun was hearsay relayed to him in private conversations:

Cited by Fouzi El-Asmar and Salih Baransi during discussions with the author, October 1983

The quote by Rafael Eitan never happened either, Mariam Sobh spread this myth. There is no evidence that this ever appeared in the newspaper.

Begin never said what you claim either.
http://begincenterdiary.blogspot.co.il/2009/0...

SO BASICALLY YOU CONTINUE THE ISRAEL HATERS SPREADING OF FALSE QUOTES WITH NO EVIDENCE THAT THEY WERE EVER SAID. WHEN PROVEN WRONG OR BEING UNABLE TO SHOW THE SOURCE YOU CONTINUE TO POST THE SAME FALSE QUOTES.

It is clear for anyone reading these sites that you talk a lot of BS and have no problem with spouting lies to further your cause. Interesting how you claim pro-Israel people do the same.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111304 Nov 5, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I just mentioned what the press said. As to answer your questions, it is a waste of time. Any reply will be answered by :Lies, Lies, Lies... So I leave the "truth" to you and the jugment to other people. Why bother answer such a drivel. The entire world knows the Truth.
So you don't care if its true or not???

Still waiting for the name of these supposed new settlements?

I don't really care what the press says as we are talking facts not Media BS.

I your under the false assumption that it will be answered by lies lies lies. Maybe if you actually wrote something true more often on this subject that would not be the reply.

Nice try with the ;entire world'. The same entire world seems unable to give any evidence that the Palestinians as a nation have a legal claim to the land while Israel supposedly doesn't.
The same world which refuses to give Israel the same rights in the UN as any other country in the world.
The same world who refuses to allow Israeli red cross to shows its symbol outside its borders.
The same world who targets Israel at the HRC with their own article.
The same world which allows atrocities and millions to be massacred worldwide but when a Palestinians breaks his nail suddenly they all wake up and shout Israel.
The same world which allowed millions of Jews to be massacred in WWII.
The same world which embargoed Israel when it was targeted by numerous countries surrounding it.
The same world which refuses to acknowledge the apartheid countries such as Saudi Arabia.....

This is always the answer of Israel haters. Why bother to answer, everyone knows the truth, Hasbarah propaganda etc.

You seem unable to refute this supposed propaganda.

The furthest anyone here has every got it that Israel does things which are wrong, the Palestinians deserve human rights, and the rest is just big words such as apartheid, occupation, settlements etc.

STILL WAITING FOR THE NAME OF THESE NEW SETTLEMENTS.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111305 Nov 5, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
So you base all your assumptions on ancient Jews on one study which happens to support your beliefs. Apart from this nearly everything you write is just pure BS.

You go as far as to make up comparisons to what i say instead of actually answering the questions posed. If you are so correct why are you unable to answer questions? Wouldn't you want to shove it in my face?

You can find sources apart from Camera as I could also. When dismissing a false quote they seem to have a good explanation. Can you give examples of what they have lied about??

INTERESTING HOW YOU HAVE NO ISSUE WITH CONTINUOUS POSTS FROM VETERANS TODAY WHEN ITS OWN OWNER SAID THAT HE AND HIS WRITERS LIE 30-40% OF THE TIME. This means that a large portion of your so called information is pure lies admittedly by the people who wrote them.

I have never claimed that everyone hates Israel and Jews or that they lie about it. You are trying to deflect as usual exactly what you claim I do.

Just because you are obviously an antisemite and an Israel hater doesn't mean everyone else is. I am speaking to you not this mythical world which supposedly supports all you ever say. You are also speaking of public opinion not truth or law.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111306 Nov 5, 2013
Guess who wrote:
?/5
An ex-jew confesses to the real truths about a cult of jewish converts and their evil doing ways,... who lie, deceive and are full of hypocrisy which the brain dead believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oPmfd1XND1MXX
Just quote someone who was kicked out of his community and was in a mental home also. He must be a viable source.

Once a Jew always a Jew according to Judaism
Gray

Richmond, VA

#111307 Nov 5, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
ITS AMAZING HOW YOU CAN CONTINUE TO POST QUOTES WHICH WERE NEVER SAID. YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE A LIAR ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO THESE QUOTES. IF YOU HAD ANY SELF-RESPECT YOU WOULD NOT PUT THINGS UP HERE WHICH YOU KNOW ARE BS.
Vilnais point was that Israel would have to retaliate if the missiles continue to be fired on Israeli towns. It was bad wording by him though, especially as a secular left wing politician.

CONTINUED: SAME HASBARA SCRIP

All Caps name calling now!

My you are a desperate little paid, full time Hasbara Propagandist

How do you know what Vilnia's point was since it is consistent with Israsel's history of Genocidal Atrocities.

“The United States Promotes Israeli Genocide Against the Palestinians”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-united-state...

Let us address for a moment Israel’s “crimes against humanity” against the Palestinian people—as determined by the U.N. Human Rights Commission itself, set up pursuant to the requirements of the United Nations Charter.

What are “crimes against humanity”? This concept goes all the way back to the Nuremberg Charter of 1945 for the trial of the major Nazi war criminals in Europe.

In the Nuremberg Charter of 1945, drafted by the United States Government, there was created and inserted a new type of international crime specifically intended to deal with the Nazi persecution of the Jewish people:

Crimes against humanity: namely, murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation, and other inhumane acts committed against any civilian population, before or during the war, or persecutions on political, racial or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal, whether or not in violation of the domestic law of the country where perpetrated.

The paradigmatic example of “crimes against humanity” is what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jewish people.

The Commission chose this well-known and long-standing legal term of art quite carefully and deliberately based upon the evidence it had compiled.CONTINUED

Every one of the well documented Atrocities committed by your Genocidal Nazi Colony is consistent with the quotes I've cited.

In other words, Zionist Words match Zionist Deeds & you can disprove neither!

How about some legitimate sources; Zionist Blogs don't count.

Try using more Caps because your lies aren't working.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#111308 Nov 5, 2013
"WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A NAZI COLONY"

Ethical Jews around the world are rejecting the Hitlerian Atrocities increasing under an extremist, Right Wing, Expansionist Regime.

Some have gone as far as to cite proof that Zionist & Nazism's Genocidal ideologies are the same.

Zionists eagerly sacrificed Jews in order to extract weaponry & training for their Invasion of Palestine and fight against England:

For example:

“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”

Not surprisingly "Pure Race" Zionists only wanted able bodied Terrorist for their Invasion & Occupation of Palestine:
“Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...

EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.

During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.

Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED

Zionist Extremists then and now kill and bully ethical Jews.

It's not surprising, then that "unclean" Palestinian Christians, Muslims, Copts are victims to the longest and most brutal Ethnic Cleansing/Occupation in modern History.

“Gaza’s Holocaust”
http://www.countercurrents.org/akleh040308.ht...

EXCERPT “Holocaust is the genocidal crime against people based on their ethnicity.

This genocide could be perpetrated through different means such as poison gas, guns, tanks, air raids, biological warfare, economical siege, starvation, destruction of vital natural resources, eviction into desert, and deprivation of basic vital materials among others, to produce the same result; mass deaths.

Yet this Palestinian holocaust has all the ugly features of European Jewish holocaust. Where European Jews had suffered from a social racial superiority ideology of the pure Aryan race the Palestinians are suffering from a more extreme religious superiority ideology of God’s chosen people.

Where Nazis had confiscated Jewish properties Zionist Israel had confiscated Palestinian properties; homes, farm land and valuables.

Where Nazis used to murder Jews; including women and children, for no reason except for being a Jew, Israelis are now murdering Palestinians; especially women and children, for no reason except for being a Palestinian.

Israel had massacred hundreds of whole Palestinian communities and wiped their towns off the map.

Where Nazis had imprisoned Jews in concentration camps, Israel is imprisoning all Palestinians in larger concentration camps enclosed within 8 feet high by 1300 miles long concrete wall”
CONTINUED

Why else would the Zionist Regime deploy an Army of Paid, Trained, Scripted, and Full Time Propagandists exceeding any other Propaganda inatiative.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111309 Nov 5, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
My you are a desperate little paid, full time Hasbara Propagandist
How do you know what Vilnia's point was since it is consistent with Israsel's history of Genocidal Atrocities.
Every one of the well documented Atrocities committed by your Genocidal Nazi Colony is consistent with the quotes I've cited.
In other words, Zionist Words match Zionist Deeds & you can disprove neither!
Again you chose to ignore the fact that you posted numerous false quotes and continue to post them even though its clear they never happened.

There is something called context and if you would read the rest of his quote you would understand this. I had the same problem with Obama who I am not a big fan of. There were various quotes online taken from his book which were totally out of context implying he is a racist. When read in context its clear even for someone like me who doesn't like him that he was not being racist.

YOU HAVE NEVER PRESENTED THE ORIGINAL SOURCE FOR THE QUOTES YOU POST AND YOU ASK ME FOR CREDIBLE SOURCES TO DISPUTE YOUR LIES?

Sounds just like when a believer asks an atheist to prove that god doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on you and its very clear these quotes originated from various websites and not the places you claim.

How can you ask for a legitimate source when you continuously post from veterans today whose owner openly stated that he and his writers lie between 30-40% of the time to his knowledge. I have no problem with you posting from sites you read but give me some credible ones. What is wrong with Camera what have they said which isn't true when it comes to quotes? WHat else do they lie about. I am interested.

As usual you try to change the subject.

There were atrocities committed on both sides that is war.

As for the HRC
Anti-Israel Resolutions at the HRC
http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.3...

Israel is the only country in the world unable to join because it has not been given entry into the regional group due to Arab antisemitism.

Israel is the only country for which the UN HRC saw fit to establish a permanent and special agenda item.

In its first year the HRC only condemned one country Israel 9 times. In 2010 nearly 50% of all resolutions were against Israel.

The Struggle against Anti-Israel Bias at the UN Commission on Human Rights
http://www.unwatch.org/site/apps/nl/content2....
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111310 Nov 5, 2013
The U.N.’s Institutional Bias against Israel

..Almost every U.N. agency has one or more special agenda items or reports that single out Israel. As a form of widespread bias, the gross and systematic singling out of Israel damages the credibility of the United Nations and calls into question its commitment to the the organization’s own principles of equality, universality, and impartiality.

Following are several examples of U.N. agencies and their special agenda items, reports or programs designed to single out Israel for unique scrutiny and opprobium....while egregious violations by China, Cuba or Saudi Arabia go ignored.

General Assembly

Under International peace and security
Item 17-“The situation in the Middle East”
Item 18-“Question of Palestine”
Item 26-..
Item 32-“United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East”
Item 33-“Report of the Special Committee to Investigate Israeli Practices Affecting the Human Rights of the Palestinian People and Other Arabs of the Occupied Territories”
Item 41-“Permanent sovereignty of the Palestinian people in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, and of the Arab population in the occupied Syrian Golan over their natural resources”

Under Humanitarian and Disaster Relief Assistance
Item 71 (c) Strengthening of the coordination of humanitarian and disaster relief assistance of the United Nations, including special economic assistance: Assistance to the Palestinian people.

Under Disarmament
Item 94-..
Item 101-..

Subsidiary organs of the General Assembly
Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People (CEIRPP)
Special Committee to Investigate Israeli Practices Affecting the Human Rights of the Palestinian People and Other Arabs of the Occupied Territories

UN Secretariat
Division for Palestinian Rights, Department of Political Affairs

Human Rights Council (HRC)
Item 7-“Human rights situation in Palestine and other occupied Arab territories”

Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
Item 11-“Economic and social repercussions of the Israeli occupation on the living conditions of the Palestinian people in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, and the Arab population in the occupied Syrian Golan”

World Health Assembly (World Health Organization)
Item 20-“Health conditions in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem, and in the occupied Syrian Golan”

International Labor Organization (ILO)
“The situation of workers in the Arab occupied territories”

United Nations Economic, Social and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)

General Conference
5.2 “Jerusalem and the implementation of 35 C/Resolution 49&#8243;
5.3 “Implementation of 35 C/Resolution 75 concerning educational and cultural institutions in the occupied Arab territories”

Executive Board
5.I-“Implementation of 36 C/Resolution 43 and 190 EX/Decision 5 (II) relating to the Ascent to the Mughrabi Gate in the Old City of Jerusalem”
9-“Jerusalem and the implementation of 36 C/Resolution 43 and 190 EX/Decision 13&#8243;
10-“Implementation of 190 EX/Decision 14 on “The two Palestinian sites of al-&#7716;aram al Ibr&#257;h&#299;m& #299;/Tomb of the Patriarchs in al-Khal&#299;l/Hebron and the Bil&#257;l ibn Rab&#257;&#7717; Mosque/Rachel’s Tomb in Bethlehem””
34-“Implementation of 36 C/Resolution 81 and 190 EX/Decision 38 concerning educational and cultural institutions in the occupied Arab territories”
35-“Report by the Director-General on the reconstruction and development of Gaza”

United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People (PAPP)

United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
Item 11b:“Report on UNCTAD’s Assistance to the Palestinian people”

http://blog.unwatch.org/index.php/2013/07/04/...

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Marrickville, Australia

#111311 Nov 6, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget that this is your OPINION. There is plenty of prophesy on Israel being created the third time. Even in the Koran it speaks of the Jews returning to the land three times.
Old Israel? you nearly sounded sane for a minute.
??? The rest you wrote is gibberish.

My opinion an that of every biblical student , there in no prophecy concerning the destruction of the 2nd Temple that the Jew ever recognized.
So how could there be any prophecy concerning a 3rd. Temple which Israel is not Israel without it.
The Talmud is a pissing in each others pockets to justify the murder of the Levites.
They did not just disappear, they were slaughtered to allow the layman , calling himself a teacher (Rabbi) to interpret the Pentateuch , no Prophet that the Jew ever recognized authorized any exegesis of the Laws of the (p) Moses.
And certainly not to be represented by misrepresentation , which is all they could have been , without the understanding gained by further prophetic ministry of the developed meaning of the 5 Books of codex "not" belonging to anyone else but the Levites, and the Prophets that follow I myself being the one that came back, Jesus Christ.

To claim what is mine , the Pentateuch is nothing to do with the pseudo Jew who have established a bastard State where Palestine should be.

So rather than admit the Talmud is a load of garbage when I arrived (63 years ago) the pseudo and their Christian helper traitors, said " we will concoct a superficial present representing a fraudulent history until that
rt loder is tortured into giving our bastard State of Israel a Divine Sanction."
However Allah appears to have said , its better to end the Temporal Creation instead of allowing than allow that to happen.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111312 Nov 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Good post!
))) See Fanny got upset .... what an Obamanation!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#111313 Nov 6, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Md by the U.N. Human Rights Commission itself, set up pursuant to the requirements of the United Nations Charter.
What are “crimes against humanity”? This concept goes all the way back to the Nuremberg Charter of 1945 for the trial of the major Nazi war criminals in Europe.
In the Nuremberg Charter of 1945, drafted by the United States Government, there was created and inserted a new type of international crime specifically intended to deal with the Nazi persecution of the Jewish people:
Crimes against humanity: namely, murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation, and other inhumane acts committed against any civilian population, before or during the war, or persecutions on political, racial or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal, whether or not in violation of the domestic law of the country where perpetrated.
The paradigmatic example of “crimes against humanity” is what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jewish people.
The Commission chose this well-known and long-standing legal term of
Your sick fixation on Israel isn't helping the Syrian refugees, the 9 million Syrians who are now homeless or the 150,000 dead Muslims killed by other Muslims.

Just keep repeating the same historic debunked lies over and over again, Greyed. You are a payed shill for Pakistan. You do nothing but spead more hate while Muslims slaughter each other in Libya, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc...
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111314 Nov 6, 2013
Gray wrote:
"WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A NAZI COLONY"
Ethical Jews around the world are rejecting the Hitlerian Atrocities increasing under an extremist, Right Wing, Expansionist Regime.
Some have gone as far as to cite proof that Zionist & Nazism's Genocidal ideologies are the same.
Zionists eagerly sacrificed Jews in order to extract weaponry & training for their Invasion of Palestine and fight against England:
For example:
“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).
“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”
Not surprisingly "Pure Race" Zionists only wanted able bodied Terrorist for their Invasion & Occupation of Palestine:
“Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).
“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...
EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.
During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.
Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED
Zionist Extremists then and now kill and bully ethical Jews.
It's not surprising, then that "unclean" Palestinian Christians, Muslims, Copts are victims to the longest and most brutal Ethnic Cleansing/Occupation in modern History.
“Gaza’s Holocaust”
http://www.countercurrents.org/akleh040308.ht...
EXCERPT “Holocaust is the genocidal crime against people based on their ethnicity.
This genocide could be perpetrated through different means such as poison gas, guns, tanks, air raids, biological warfare, economical siege, starvation, destruction of vital natural resources, eviction into desert, and deprivation of basic vital materials among others, to produce the same result; mass deaths.
Yet this Palestinian holocaust has all the ugly features of European Jewish holocaust. Where European Jews had suffered from a social racial superiority ideology of the pure Aryan race the Palestinians are suffering from a more extreme religious superiority ideology of God’s chosen people.
Where Nazis had confiscated Jewish properties Zionist Israel had confiscated Palestinian properties; homes, farm land and valuables.
Where Nazis used to murder Jews; including women and children, for no reason except for being a Jew, Israelis are now murdering Palestinians; especially women and children, for no reason except for being a Palestinian.
Israel had massacred hundreds of whole Palestinian communities and wiped their towns off the map.
Where Nazis had imprisoned Jews in concentration camps, Israel is imprisoning all Palestinians in larger concentration camps enclosed within 8 feet high by 1300 miles long concrete wall”
CONTINUED
Why else would the Zionist Regime deploy an Army of Paid, Trained, Scripted, and Full Time Propagandists exceeding any other Propaganda inatiative.
Interesting!
Guess who

Port Jefferson, NY

#111315 Nov 6, 2013
`

`

`

`

AIPAC Loves OBAMA.....

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111317 Nov 6, 2013
Guess who wrote:
`
`
`
`
AIPAC Loves OBAMA.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d2_VHsvW2r8XX
LOL!! Interesting!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Bankstown, Australia

#111318 Nov 7, 2013
Guess who wrote:
`
`
`
`
AIPAC Loves OBAMA.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d2_VHsvW2r8XX

Pravda was pushing that controversy strongly , before the last election, no one really is interested, not even in Russia.
I think he gets cast in the liberated hollywood image , and that romantic theatrical plug is an asset to him not a negative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... 3 hr Dantheman 3
Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents and siblings Re... (Dec '13) 20 hr joanNYadoptees 7
Genealogy and DNA tests. Feb 1 joan 1
Port Times Record Stabs Father Frank in the Back (May '08) Jan 31 Evelyn 1012 64
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Jan 30 mikelongisland 44
News Prostate Brachytherapy Preserves Erectile Function (Aug '07) Jan 29 Newgard 18
Rocky Point Kohl's shopping Center (Jun '10) Jan 28 Evan Politico 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages