Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
96,501 - 96,520 of 118,007 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Real American

Columbus, OH

#111269 Nov 4, 2013
The United States Will Always Defend Saudi Arabia and Israel. This is where Jerusalem and Mecca are the holy lands May as well get over the discrimination and the racism this is what causes blood shed. No race or religion is perfect. The British and Irish put my people on reservations and stole their land here in America calling us SSavages. You don't see me scalping them or hating them. ITs time to GROW UP
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111270 Nov 4, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down liar ... who are you to demand questions answered when all you ever do is lie and make wild generalisations about hundreds of thousands of people who are held prisoner by an illegal and racist state?
So you don't condemn the brainwashing and calls for genocide coming from Palestinian society?
You don't condemn Palestinians using their children as shields and tools??

Still waiting for an example of what i lied about. Since you seem ignorant on the subject at hand no surprise the most you can do is insults and generalizations.

The Majority of Palestinians according to polls support killing civilian Jews and call for the destruction of Israel in the end.

Never demanded questions to be answered but each post you lose more credibility and sound more insane that's all. If you have any self-respect wouldn't you answer the questions and prove me wrong?

You claim I lie but have never given an example.

Gazans are not prisoners of Israel they have another border with Egypt and there are no Israelis in Gaza.
WB Palestinians control Areas A & B which is where the large majority of Palestinians live. So the PLO control and run Palestinians society without Israel telling them what to do.

Israel is perfectly legal and this is a perfect example of the problems on this forum

NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS FORUM HAS:-
EVER PRESENTED A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION A RIGHT TO THE LAND.
EVER PRESENTED ANY EVIDENCE THAT ISRAEL IS ILLEGAL.
EVER SAID ANYTHING THAT THE PALESTINIANS HAVE EVER DONE FOR PEACE.
EVER NAMED A PALESTINIAN LEADER WHO CALLS FOR PEACE IN ARABIC.
EVER NAMED ONE PART OF PALESTINIANS SOCIETY WHICH CALLS FOR PEACE WITH ISRAEL.
EVER NAMED ONE REASON TO WHY THE PLO WROTE THEY HAVE NO CLAIM TO THE LAND IN THEIR CHARTER 1964.

AND ON IT GOES.

Unlikely you will answer any of the questions as many don't have answers and you are too ignorant to even have the capability to refute what i write. Maybe this is why you never have a debate but instead chose to move to insults.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#111271 Nov 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly it is clear that you are an antisemite not sure why you are trying to deflect.
So you are bitching that Israel has the tech to save soldiers lives and send in robots instead. They are also more accurate so this should save Palestinian civilian lives also.
Your links reach a story about a fake Photoshopped picture of a supposed Palestinian funeral which won an award but is fake.
Corrie was an extremist who died of stupidity lying under a bulldozer. She should be on the Darwin awards.
As for the picture on instagram it was one case and the person did not even take the picture but found it online. So what it is the Palestinians who snipper Israeli children and babies INTENTIONALLY not the Israelis.
It is a war if they wouldn't use their children as tools either human shields or fighters less would be killed. When you create a child soldier army expect that some of them will die.
Interesting how you make no mention of how immoral it is for the Palestinian society, leaders and even parents are bringing up their children to believe that killing Jews is an honor, destiny and obligation of theirs.
A Hasbarats training:

1. Howl "Anti Semite"...the White Flag of a debunked apologist for genocide

2, Blame the Victims

3. Make undocumented claims of deception
etc etc

The Truth doesn't need a multi billion dollar deception Industry

“Handbook of Israel Advocacy”
http://zionism-israel.com/Israel_Advocacy-Con...

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

While "Nutjobs" is Shilling for Shekels.....

ETHICAL JEWISH SOLDIERS SPEAK OUT......( "Nutjobs" is trained to revile them as "Self Hating Jews")

"Breaking the Silence:" Testimonies of Israeli Soldiers
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
One soldier said:

"....In training you learn that white phosphorus is not used, and you're taught that it's not humane. You watch films and see what it does to people who are hit, and you say,'There, we're doing it too.'

That's not what I expected to see. Until that moment I had thought that I belonged to the most humane army in the world."

Other testimonies describe white phosphorous used in densely populated neighborhoods, wanton killing and destruction "unrelated to any direct threat to Israeli forces, and permissive rules of engagement that led to the killing of innocents."

More comments reflected the "moral deterioration" of the army and Israeli society, even affecting the rabbinate that blessed mass slaughter and destruction prior to engagements.”CONTINUED

COWARDLY, HASBARA SHILLS LIE ON.....AND ON....FOR PAY!
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#111272 Nov 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't condemn the brainwashing and calls for genocide coming from Palestinian society?
You don't condemn Palestinians using their children as shields and tools??
Still waiting for an example of what i lied about. Since you seem ignorant on the subject at hand no surprise the most you can do is insults and generalizations.
The Majority of Palestinians according to polls support killing civilian Jews and call for the destruction of Israel in the end.
Never demanded questions to be answered but each post you lose more credibility and sound more insane that's all. If you have any self-respect wouldn't you answer the questions and prove me wrong?
You claim I lie but have never given an example.
Gazans are not prisoners of Israel they have another border with Egypt and there are no Israelis in Gaza.
WB Palestinians control Areas A & B which is where the large majority of Palestinians live. So the PLO control and run Palestinians society without Israel telling them what to do.
Israel is perfectly legal and this is a perfect example of the problems on this forum
NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS FORUM HAS:-
EVER PRESENTED A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION A RIGHT TO THE LAND.
EVER PRESENTED ANY EVIDENCE THAT ISRAEL IS ILLEGAL.
EVER SAID ANYTHING THAT THE PALESTINIANS HAVE EVER DONE FOR PEACE.
EVER NAMED A PALESTINIAN LEADER WHO CALLS FOR PEACE IN ARABIC.
EVER NAMED ONE PART OF PALESTINIANS SOCIETY WHICH CALLS FOR PEACE WITH ISRAEL.
EVER NAMED ONE REASON TO WHY THE PLO WROTE THEY HAVE NO CLAIM TO THE LAND IN THEIR CHARTER 1964.
AND ON IT GOES.
Unlikely you will answer any of the questions as many don't have answers and you are too ignorant to even have the capability to refute what i write. Maybe this is why you never have a debate but instead chose to move to insults.
they have just anounced in the news that the zionist entity has declared the construction of more settlements, new ones.

the news also said that the zionist entity attacked Syria and bombed it again must be the third time in a year.

while you desperately bring out supposed fake polls with hysterical imaginative negative description (usual de-humanising of "enemy" ) child killers, fanatics..

really very very poor arguing skill there chap...

Look back at yourself and think is it really you that is actually speaking for and supporting an agressive entity that has a terrible history of human right violations and racial tendencies.

Gray

Richmond, VA

#111273 Nov 4, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Gray
Thanks!

You too must realize that Israel's Foreign Ministry maintains the most expensive, sophisticated, Global Propaganda Industry in the World.

Although very few, its Apologists for the Genocidal, Terrorist Zionist Regime are Paid, Full Time, Trained and Scripted Propagandists well equipped with "Talking Points" "Megaphone Software" etc etc

Just google "Israel advocacy talking points" and you'll recognize the most professional deception rhetoric ever.

A friend of mine has studied Israel's Propaganda Industry and its "Shills for Shekels".

The following is an abbreviated excerpt from an article well worth reading:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

More Megaphone info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_deskto...

http://bsalert.com/artsearch.php...

http://www.nogw.com/download/2006_bbc_online_...

“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht...

EXCERPT "They are known by the language they use:

depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda.

The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.

That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims.

They're like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.” CONTINUED

Thanks again,

Gray

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#111275 Nov 4, 2013
israel is playing with fire now. And I guess I am kinda sorta glad because sooner or later Russia is going to shove a foot up their butt, I hope.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111276 Nov 5, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
israel is playing with fire now. And I guess I am kinda sorta glad because sooner or later Russia is going to shove a foot up their butt, I hope.
Russia could vaporize them in about 5 minutes! An Obama "red line" won't do them very much good.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111277 Nov 5, 2013
Kevin Barrett — Press TV Nov 4, 2013

Is the New World Order crumbling before our eyes? Are people everywhere rising up against the all-seeing-eye of “total information awareness”?

The Snowden-triggered NSA spy scandals have thrown a monkey wrench into US-NATO plans for the world empire. Apparently, the world’s seven billion people do not want their every email stolen and stored, every phone call wiretapped and recorded, every pore on every face under the permanent scrutiny of spy satellites … and every world leader blackmailed and controlled.

This Monday and Tuesday, November 4th and 5th, rallies will be held around the world unmasking the global surveillance state.

On Monday, November 4th, all across Iran, people will be rallying to commemorate the 1979 seizure of the US Embassy, otherwise known as “the Den of Espionage.”

And then on Tuesday, November 5th, the “Million Mask March” will bring together supporters of Anonymous, Wikileaks, Occupy, Oath Keepers, whistleblowers, and hacktivists in more than 430 locations around the world.

The Iranians – who have been rallying against the “Den of Espionage” since 1979 – are ahead of their time. Today, 34 years after the US embassy seizure, the whole world is following in their footsteps and protesting against American spying.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111278 Nov 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Russia could vaporize them in about 5 minutes! An Obama "red line" won't do them very much good.
Nothing against gay folks but Obama is a fruitcake trying to be a man and failing quite miserably ... he'd do better to return to the turkish baths in Chicago and hook up with his old blow jobbers and leave the Jews to sort out their own deviants and allow the free world to rid itself of that awful place infected with Zionist Askinazis.. why do we have to suffer all this mayhem and murder because of a few million Jews? May the Lord God bring an end to this tyranny and Obama's destructive and warped soul.

Peace and love to all lovers of Christ and truth

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#111280 Nov 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Russia could vaporize them in about 5 minutes! An Obama "red line" won't do them very much good.
Obama is leaking their secrets to CNN in order to try and dissuade them because he already knows thast we the people are in no mood to fight Russia in order to prevent Tel Aviv from going up in a Mushroom cloud. Netanyahoooo is a punk who has to play chicken in order to feed his non-existent ego. He is the mirror image of our own pervert in power Obama. The only difference is Obama actually has the power to scare people. Netyanyahooo has no real power. He is just delusional. I dare him to drop a nuke on anybody.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111281 Nov 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing against gay folks but Obama is a fruitcake trying to be a man and failing quite miserably ... he'd do better to return to the turkish baths in Chicago and hook up with his old blow jobbers and leave the Jews to sort out their own deviants and allow the free world to rid itself of that awful place infected with Zionist Askinazis.. why do we have to suffer all this mayhem and murder because of a few million Jews? May the Lord God bring an end to this tyranny and Obama's destructive and warped soul.
Peace and love to all lovers of Christ and truth
LOL!!! Good post!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111282 Nov 5, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is leaking their secrets to CNN in order to try and dissuade them because he already knows thast we the people are in no mood to fight Russia in order to prevent Tel Aviv from going up in a Mushroom cloud. Netanyahoooo is a punk who has to play chicken in order to feed his non-existent ego. He is the mirror image of our own pervert in power Obama. The only difference is Obama actually has the power to scare people. Netyanyahooo has no real power. He is just delusional. I dare him to drop a nuke on anybody.
LOL!!! Good post!! Most Americans have zero interest in getting involved in these Middle Eastern wars.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111283 Nov 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Good post!
If all you people can offer are vapid compliments, no wonder you're butchering one another.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111284 Nov 5, 2013
This is the way American Weapons given to the Zionist Parasites are being used........how can you Americans sleep at nights?.........what goes around comes around.......think about your grand children........

A little Palestinian girl named Summer tells a story from an Egyptian hospital bed that seems too horrible to be true. Her younger sisters, the girls says, were lined up and shot to death by soldiers from the Israeli Defence Forces.

The BBC located the girl’s father, he cried as he reviewed the events that led to so much loss. He says the girls were killed shortly before 1:00 in the afternoon, the father said,“We were told to come out of the homes, the women, my three daughters”. He explains that an Israeli soldier climbed out of a tank carrying a US made M-16 rifle, and started to shoot at the children.

People who ask why this would take place, need to understand that the Israel military is ingrained with the thought that all Palestinian children will someday grow up to be their enemy, to threaten their lives. They discount the fact that such ambitions are born from stories exactly like this one.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#111286 Nov 5, 2013
Woody wrote:
This is the way American Weapons given to the Zionist Parasites are being used........how can you Americans sleep at nights?.........what goes around comes around.......think about your grand children........
A little Palestinian girl named Summer tells a story from an Egyptian hospital bed that seems too horrible to be true. Her younger sisters, the girls says, were lined up and shot to death by soldiers from the Israeli Defence Forces.
The BBC located the girl’s father, he cried as he reviewed the events that led to so much loss. He says the girls were killed shortly before 1:00 in the afternoon, the father said,“We were told to come out of the homes, the women, my three daughters”. He explains that an Israeli soldier climbed out of a tank carrying a US made M-16 rifle, and started to shoot at the children.
People who ask why this would take place, need to understand that the Israel military is ingrained with the thought that all Palestinian children will someday grow up to be their enemy, to threaten their lives. They discount the fact that such ambitions are born from stories exactly like this one.
They've made their "Solution" crystal clear:

"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as
slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one
centimeter of Eretz Israel ..... We shall use the ultimate force until the
Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours ... When we have settled the
land, all the Arabs will be able to do will be to scurry around like drugged
roaches in a bottle." -- Israeli Chief of Staff Rafael Eitan, Gad Becker, Yediot
Ahronot, 13 Apr 83 and New York Times, 14 Apr 83 .

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982

And today's Zionist butchers have the nerve to wave their over blown, profit driven and crassly exploited "holy-co$t" in the World's face!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#111288 Nov 5, 2013
HASBARAT EDUCATION TIME:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you people can offer are vapid compliments, no wonder you're butchering one another.
Aren't you going to thank me for teaching you the word "vapid". You've never used it until reading my documented and factual Comments that you have yet to successfully refute.(Howling "Anti Semite" is not a refutation)

What Gratitude!

Now, if SOME DAY you'll write SOMETHING informative, honest, factual and "salient" to the Topic at hand, I'll teach you the use of the word "obfuscate" IF you'll submit something other than simple minded insults, vulgar bigotry.

SALIENT:(adj)- most noticeable or important
i.e. "Hasbarats have been trained to obfuscate the most salient issues..."

I'll teach you the use of the word "obfuscate" IF you'll submit something other than simple minded insults, vulgar bigotry

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111289 Nov 5, 2013
Gay wrote:
HASBARAT EDUCATION TIME:
<quoted text>
Aren't you going to thank me for teaching you the word "vapid". You've never us\submit something other than simple minded insults, vulgar bigotry
I'm like everyone else, creep. I don't read your piles of fetid sh¡t.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111290 Nov 5, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
1 . We are ALL Gods Chosen People
2. You shouldnt hold a grudge against a race of people for past mistakes. Sunni Al Qeada Muslims killed my sons father in Iraq. I do not hate all of Islam. I do not even hate Sunni Muslims. For the men that killed kill took responsiblity and aired it on TV. I hold the accountable not Iraqis or Sunni Muslims.
3. God says we should love our neighbors as he loved us.
* you really need to reconsider your feelings.
If Sunni Muslims killed your sons father in Iraq, you must be their mother. The question is : what was your sons father doing in Iraq in the first place. Surely not defending the US borders, that is on the Rio Grande where the border is wide open to all the Mexican invaders...If he was forced to go to Iraq, I sympathise. If he volunteered, he was a complete idiot. Not one politician's son ended up in Iraq. War are always meant for country yokels who are expendable to the power that be. And their family wave little flags...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111291 Nov 5, 2013
Woody wrote:
All Palestinian children will someday be their ennemy...that is why they cut open the bellies of pregnant women at Deir Yasin, in order to kill the little terrorist inside. That must have given them a nice feeling...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111292 Nov 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"vapid" .Gee, old condom you have reached the letter V in you insult book. Not much left. Only the letter WXYZ. After that you go back to A which stands for "a..hole"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Aug 28 Jayar 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) Aug 27 Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... Aug 27 Erin 1
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
Louis Volpe Aug 24 scammed out of money 1
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••