Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

nutjobs here

Israel

#111126 Oct 27, 2013
ArisePrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
How you love to lie!!!!! You take the black canvas that is Occupation Israel and paint bright colours over it in favour of a terrorist, apartheid, racist, oppressive, tyrannical, and murderous 'state'..... but below your bullshit colourful word-play lay the devil's playground: the most despised 'nation' on earth.
Still waiting for an example and rebuttal to what I lied about??

You never actually say what I lie about only a general statement as you seem unable to put together a better rebutal.

Makes sense since you obviously hate Jews for an irrational reason. I have been attacked by people in my life doesn't mean I hate their whole race, religion etc because of it.

Give any evidence of Israel being an apartheid against non-Jews? that is your implication no?
nutjobs here

Israel

#111127 Oct 27, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Jews rule the world...you have got it wrong...Hitler wanted to take over the world. LOL. Interesting, the Muslims in Britain objected to the Hoax story being put into school books, so it was taken out. The wheel is turning. Maybe it is time to come clean!
You have been in denial for so long you seem unable to accept reality. No surprise as its all the Jews fault of course.

What has hitler got to do with it?

Muslims throughout the world as forcing the societies to follow their line whether it be history, religion or otherwise sadly most western countries are appeasing them and things are getting worse.

If Jews had so much power this could never happen. There has been no change you were just too blind to notice before.

When have Jews ever been treated better in the West? When have things ever been beneficial for the Jews? If Jews ruled the world than we would RULE THE WORLD.

YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE THAT JEWS OR ZIONISTS CONTROL THINGS. ON THE CONTRARY I HAVE LISTED DOZENS OF US AND EUROPEAN ACTIONS WHICH CLEARLY SHOW THE OPPOSITE IF ANYTHING.

Seems like you are trying to change the subject as usual as you can't seem to refute what you replied to nor give your own rebutal.

That 'documentary' wouldn't be allowed in British schools as fact same as Al Gores.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111129 Oct 27, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , I wish you every blessing possible, and my my prayers would need to be redirected by satin himself to prevent them reaching you.
And peace/love to you rtloder ... appreciation in excelsis.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111130 Oct 27, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for an example and rebuttal to what I lied about??
You never actually say what I lie about only a general statement as you seem unable to put together a better rebutal.
Makes sense since you obviously hate Jews for an irrational reason. I have been attacked by people in my life doesn't mean I hate their whole race, religion etc because of it.
Give any evidence of Israel being an apartheid against non-Jews? that is your implication no?
I've had a few Jewish girlfriends and I have known some decent Jews. How dare you attempt to slander me because masonic, racist JEws violently attacked me here. You are a proven liar and this latest set of lies simply confirms it.
Steven

Chicago, IL

#111131 Oct 28, 2013
Come on Israel thats so dumb I think the terrriost are proud of what they did as a American now we see how we are hated in the world for supporting Israel we should be on guard for the next 100 hundred years the price of freedom is writen in blood .
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111132 Oct 28, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a few Jewish girlfriends and I have known some decent Jews. How dare you attempt to slander me because masonic, racist JEws violently attacked me here. You are a proven liar and this latest set of lies simply confirms it.
"Give any evidence of Israel being an apartheid against non-Jews? "

We understand this 'question' to be a rather macabre and evil attempt at humour, yes?

Such unabated insolence.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111133 Oct 28, 2013
"Evidence' from a young combat IDF veteran:

http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/veterans-group-b...
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111134 Oct 28, 2013
IDF former soldier: "We need to end the Occupation"

"Military occupation is not tangible anymore"

Nice to see an honest Jew "exposing the reality of occupation."
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111135 Oct 28, 2013
SS: Could the IDF strategy the way, you describe it, be serving completely opposite goals and incite people to stand up against it and even take up arms and engage in terror?

AS: Well, I don’t know. I’m not trying to legitimize any type of violence, not on the side of Israeli soldiers, not on the side of Palestinian gunmen – the only thing that I do know is, again, we cannot expect to have normal tangible, quiet, peaceful democracy, when we deny it to others. If this is the cause or this is not the cause of Palestinian violence – for me this is not even the issue. I’m trying to explain to the Israelis that the reality of occupation is not about their security, it’s counterproductive to their security.

SS: Avihai, if you were in command of the IDF, what would you do differently?

AS: That’s the thing, this is not about making the army better, and this is not about repairing the military. In a sense, the reason why “Breaking the Silence” is coming with those stories to the public and not to the military – a lot of people scrutinize us for it, they say “You should take those stories to the military, not to the public.” We say, we have no illusions in regards to this, we don’t think that you can educate a 19-year old to be a moral occupier. First of all because there’s no such thing as a moral occupier, and, second, if you point again to our book or to our conclusions in regards to the nature of the military mission, when the military mission is to control, to control Palestinian people – then obviously there is no way to correct it from within the system. This is a political decision, this is a public decision in a democracy, because in a democracy the public has the ability to decide what would be the government’s and the military’s mission – are we going to control, to continue controlling the Palestinian people, or not. This is not about being a general; this question should be “if I was a Prime Minister”.
Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#111136 Oct 28, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Jews rule the world...you have got it wrong...Hitler wanted to take over the world. LOL. Interesting, the Muslims in Britain objected to the Hoax story being put into school books, so it was taken out. The wheel is turning. Maybe it is time to come clean!
You are obviously well trained to ignore the splendor and opulence of the Saudis and the Sodom and Gomorrah growing in Dubai. No one on the planet earth then the Arab sheikdoms.

In a similar way you are trained to ignore the political upheaval, tyranny and slaughter in Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain. Yes there are some human rights violations in Israel, but they do not equal the horror, oppression, poverty and illiteracy that we see in Arab lands.

Like obedient fascists, you are trained to ignore genocide and follow the party-line by stereotyping, blaming and promoting hate.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111137 Oct 28, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously well trained to ignore the splendor and opulence of the Saudis and the Sodom and Gomorrah growing in Dubai. No one on the planet earth then the Arab sheikdoms.
In a similar way you are trained to ignore the political upheaval, tyranny and slaughter in Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain. Yes there are some human rights violations in Israel, but they do not equal the horror, oppression, poverty and illiteracy that we see in Arab lands.
Like obedient fascists, you are trained to ignore genocide and follow the party-line by stereotyping, blaming and promoting hate.
Indeed, I am trained to ignore all the Western allies you mention above. The only good country in the ME is that beacon of morality with its thousands of kidnapped women forced into prostitution. Latest UN reports states that there are some 8000 slaves in that state. Prostitutes are used a million times a year especially by the pious Hasidim. I love that country.

Less we forget...
http://www.naszawitryna.pl/jedwabne_en_101.ht...
http://www.heretical.com/miscella/14days.html
http;//jewssansfrontieres.blog spot.com/2007/05/zionazi-medal .html

and now for Nutjobs worship
The pathology of Evil, by Israeli Gilad Atzmon 28.9.09
http://gilad.co.uk/html%20files/bibiun.html
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111138 Oct 28, 2013
sorry blogspot should be one word

IDIOTS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111139 Oct 28, 2013
israel s color is yellow wrote:
<quoted text>
There were/are a few good Presidential men who told the zionist Marxist to DD.
Lincoln and the late great President John F Kennedy were these kind of human beings, who loved America and its Constitution.
They would try very hard to follow our founding father's Constitution and not give into jews' Federal Reserve Corp and Tribal Jewries subverting treasonous acts of lies, to extract our fpunding fathers ideology to their greedy cult agendas.
And when the English people calles us Americans wankers, they should know this fact, their Queen bee was spawned to rule over wankers and Brits have/is breast feeding Marxism since 1775, as their wanker limies watch and do what they do best,... wank!
That is why both Lincoln and Kennedy became "late" .Lol
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111141 Oct 28, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been in denial for so long you seem unable to accept reality. No surprise as its all the Jews fault of course.
What has hitler got to do with it?
Muslims throughout the world as forcing the societies to follow their line whether it be history, religion or otherwise sadly most western countries are appeasing them and things are getting worse.
If Jews had so much power this could never happen. There has been no change you were just too blind to notice before.
When have Jews ever been treated better in the West? When have things ever been beneficial for the Jews? If Jews ruled the world than we would RULE THE WORLD.
YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE THAT JEWS OR ZIONISTS CONTROL THINGS. ON THE CONTRARY I HAVE LISTED DOZENS OF US AND EUROPEAN ACTIONS WHICH CLEARLY SHOW THE OPPOSITE IF ANYTHING.
Seems like you are trying to change the subject as usual as you can't seem to refute what you replied to nor give your own rebutal.
That 'documentary' wouldn't be allowed in British schools as fact same as Al Gores.
What Adolf's got to do with it. I do not know . Your propaganda said that he wanted to take over the world. You should ask your international hasbarat..

"Four of the largest five entertainment giants are now run or owned by Jews. Murcoch's News corp (at number four) is the only gentile hold out--however Rupert is as pro-Israel as any Jew, probably more so"
source:
LOS ANGELES JEWISH TIMES, "Yes, Virginia, Jews do control the Media"
oct.29-Nov.11, 1999, p.24
"Time-Warner, Disney, Viacom-CBS, News Corporation and Universal rule the entertainment world in a way that the old Hollywood studio chiefs only dreamed of. And, after all the deals and buyouts, four of the five are run by Jews. We're back were we started, bigger than ever>"
Jewish Week 9-17-1999, 12.

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111143 Oct 28, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
In Saudi Arabia there is no provision for religious freedom in the constitution of this Islamic kingdom. All citizens must adhere to Islam and conversion to another religion is punishable by death. Public Christian worship is forbidden; worshipers risk imprisonment, lashing, deportation and torture. Evangelizing Muslims and distributing non-Islamic materials is illegal. Muslims who convert to Christianity risk honor killings and foreign Christian workers have been exposed to abuse from employers.
Christians in Iraq are on the verge of extinction. Large numbers of persecuted Christians have fled abroad or to the (until recently) safer Kurdish region, where they face unemployment and inadequate schooling, medical care and housing. The church faces many challenges – members being killed or abducted, and a lack of capable leaders.
Fearful of the increasing numbers of Christians, particularly in house churches, the Iranian regime closely monitors Christian activities, particularly churches that reach out to Muslims. Evangelism, Bible training and publishing Scriptures in Farsi are illegal. Detentions of Christians are common. Several persecuted Christians were forced to leave their homes or flee the country.
Before the bloody civil war in Syria, although meetings were monitored, Christians were respected in society, but this is rapidly changing. Muslim Background Believers (Christians from a Muslim Background) face opposition from family and friends, and also now from foreign extremist fighters and mercenaries. Previously, Christians were persecuted for supporting the government, or not taking sides. Now a clear religious motive has been added by the influx of these foreign radicals. Many Christians have been abducted, physically harmed and killed, churches damaged or destroyed, and tens of thousands of Christians have fled.
http://www.worldwatchlist.us/world-watch-list...
That is the embryo of a solution for Europe. Bring to Europe, the Christians from the Middle East. They soon will integrate and return all the Muslims to where they came from. It is a win-win solution for Europe.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111144 Oct 28, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I also had one when I was young. They are not different from the others. It is only when they turn into Yiddishe mammas that things really change. That is why those Hasidim find solace with prostitutes.
Another one

Belief in God "childish", Jews not chose people: Einstein letter

Albert Einstein said so in a letter sold in 2008 by an auctionner.
As a Jew himself, Einstein said the had a great affinity with Jewish people but said they "have no different quality for me than all other people"
"The word of God is for me nothing more thant the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish"

In it the renowned scientist, who declined an invitation to become Israel's second president, rejected the idea that the Jews are God's Chosen people.
"For me the Jewish religion , like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions", he said.
And he added: " As far as my experience goes, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything "chosen" about them"
AFP 2008

IDIOTS OF THE WORLD , UNITE!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#111145 Oct 28, 2013

Blaming Israel for carnage!!!!!!!!!!

Why not???

It is a so called "modern State" that wants to be a Jewish State, only! The Jew rules!!!!!!!!!!

No real sense there?( the 1% like it though)

Just religion in action!

Jews/Muslims/Christians ect ect.

Hundreds of religions/thousands of sects.

Whatever happened to common sense?

I know!!! Brainwashing does work!!!!!!!!!!

Cyril the atheist. Aged 84
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111146 Oct 28, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I also had one when I was young. They are not different from the others. It is only when they turn into Yiddishe mammas that things really change. That is why those Hasidim find solace with prostitutes.
Another one
Belief in God "childish", Jews not chose people: Einstein letter
Albert Einstein said so in a letter sold in 2008 by an auctionner.
As a Jew himself, Einstein said the had a great affinity with Jewish people but said they "have no different quality for me than all other people"
"The word of God is for me nothing more thant the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish"
In it the renowned scientist, who declined an invitation to become Israel's second president, rejected the idea that the Jews are God's Chosen people.
"For me the Jewish religion , like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions", he said.
And he added: " As far as my experience goes, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything "chosen" about them"
AFP 2008
IDIOTS OF THE WORLD , UNITE!
Ha ha!! I met a rich Jew but she was tiring ... wanting nookie every five minutes ... couldn't sit down and read a paper... But she was a good soul and kind. I liked her - lot still do!
CALYPSO17

Hempstead, NY

#111147 Oct 28, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> What you say is true is not necessarily true and what you say is false is not necessary false. I do not expect the Arabs to be better than they are, but I would expect those who pretend to be beacons of morality among the nations to uphold their standards. And please do not shoot me ,I am only the messenger of bad news. I love to be proved wrong, but the only thing I see is your fellows flapping around. Now Ditto on the other forum tells me that Ghadaffi was a Jewish poofter and books have been written that the Saudi Royal family is Jewish, offsprings of a Jewish merchant from Basrah. Now Ditto's grandfather so it seems was Jewish so he hates Ghadaffi and therefore should be telling me the truth...I am only an idiot!
IDIOTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
I agree you are an idiot and one without morals who passes around lies freely with no sense of right and wrong. You are a messenger of lies and propaganda, no better than a snake who torments a harmless Palestinian child. Why don't you bring some truth and social justice into your rhetoric of racism and bigotry? You have indeed been trained well as a loyal subject of fascism and ideological supremacy. The tide has turned and while you are hating people born into faiths other then your own you have yet to address the massive unrelenting slaughter of Muslims by Muslims from Syria to Pakistan to Africa...
nutjobs here

Israel

#111148 Oct 28, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Slander you? I think you do that convincingly on your own.

You have made it clear that you blame Jews for everything are you taking that back now?

Still insulting me instead of telling me what I lies about.

You should return to your dictionary to look up the world 'reality'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 212
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Aug 24 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale Aug 24 pantaskan20 1
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Aug 23 boycott 23
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Aug 20 Rick the custodian 17
upton days 2016 Aug 14 Resident 5

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages