Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121881 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111037 Oct 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose someone has to, little man. Up late, aren't you? Why is that? Are you prepared for a long weekend of those who watch you?
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111038 Oct 26, 2013
Arse PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
"and ye shall grow the sideburns, and the chicks shall make you frequently." John Stamos 8.32
The nights are long when you can see their vehicles parked outside, aren't they, little man?
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111039 Oct 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The nights are long when you can see their vehicles parked outside, aren't they, little man?
Of course ha ha!!

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8. 32

Learn these words Ratty do not change them, foolish vermin. I have spoken.
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111040 Oct 26, 2013
Darwin, Galileo, Hawking and other scientists knew and know nothing of the power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The good news is the 'Good News" ....

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given" and his name shall be:

Wonderful! Counsellor! Prince of Peace!

USA

#111041 Oct 26, 2013
ArisePrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ha ha!!
"and Lee shall show the sphincter, and the shpincter shall make you strain." Bob 8. 32
I eat burnt greasy turds do not change them, i am foolish vermin. I have spoken.
The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, don't they, little man?

Had any accounts deleted for racist rants lately?
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111042 Oct 26, 2013
Freedom wrote:
God Bless Israel
God bless 'murder''theft''occupation''ch ild-killing' and even worse?... which god?... your god Lucifer? The god of this world?
israel s color is yellow

Selden, NY

#111043 Oct 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
L&P

Yellow israel is an abombination to Godly Truths

Truth is Truth and israel is the devil's liars...

It seems to us that the supporters of israel and israel's terrorist occultist jews on stolen land in Palestine valled israel, are gettibg away with lots of racist bigotry due to topix's biased discrimination policies, which favors israel's hate crime posting supporters.
israel s color is yellow

Selden, NY

#111044 Oct 26, 2013
*called
israel s color is yellow

Selden, NY

#111045 Oct 26, 2013
L&P

Yellow israel is an abomination to Godly Truths

israeli jews have doomed themselves, because they've chosen to be converted to a cult of evil doers and be with these injurious beastly creatures from darkside of life.

It seems to us that the supporters of israel and israel's terrorist occultist jews on stolen land in Palestine called israel, are getting away with lots of racist bigotry due to topix's biased discrimination policies, which favors israel's hate crime posting supporters.
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111046 Oct 26, 2013
israel s color is yellow wrote:
L&P
Yellow israel is an abomination to Godly Truths
israeli jews have doomed themselves, because they've chosen to be converted to a cult of evil doers and be with these injurious beastly creatures from darkside of life.
It seems to us that the supporters of israel and israel's terrorist occultist jews on stolen land in Palestine called israel, are getting away with lots of racist bigotry due to topix's biased discrimination policies, which favors israel's hate crime posting supporters.
Hear this freak speaking of 'racist rants'..? the most racist Jew on topix ...

Greetings from P
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111047 Oct 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
People here find you to be extremely putrid a blasphemer against an innocent historical figure ...CHrist and generally a nasty piece of work

USA

#111048 Oct 26, 2013
Arse PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
People here find you to be extremely putrid a blasphemer against an innocent historical figure ...CHrist and generally a nasty piece of work
Does this mean you're angry with me, little racist slob? Have a peek out your window.
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111049 Oct 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you're angry with me, little racist slob? Have a peek out your window.
Who in this world gets 'angry' over a racist Jew Ratty? Who cares?.. the issue is more we've known this for centuries ... the secondary issue is what is the solution.

USA

#111050 Oct 26, 2013
Arsed PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in this world gets 'angry' over a racist Jew Ratty? Who cares?.. the issue is more we've known this for centuries ... the secondary issue is what is the solution.
You seem upset, little racist creep. I can ell because you're speaking in some sort of addled tongue again. Is that a symptom of the pressure of being closely monitored?

USA

#111051 Oct 26, 2013
tell*
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111052 Oct 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem upset, little racist creep. I can ell because you're speaking in some sort of addled tongue again. Is that a symptom of the pressure of being closely monitored?
Who gets upset over a racist Jew? Be glad Ratty! Be glad Christ has won the battle against your god.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

USA

#111053 Oct 26, 2013
Arse PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Be glad Ratty! Be glad Larry has won the battle against god.
"And me, I blow merchant sailors, and the job shall makes me cash." Carlos 8.32
Does your mindless repetition of the mantra keep you calm while those who watch are parked down the street, little racist?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#111055 Oct 26, 2013
FLUSHING A HASBRAT/TRAITOROUS "ISRAEL FIRSTER"

Since "NFL Fan" is unable to compose an honest, informative rebuttal we must enlighten "Him/her/it" with proof of my earlier observation:
Israel drives US Policy to America's detriment:

“Israel's Netanyahu calls for tighter Iran sanctions”
http://news.yahoo.com/israels-netanyahu-calls...

EXCERPT “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday called for sanctions on Iran to be strengthened to curb its atomic programme, which the Israeli leader said could lead to nuclear military abilities.” CONTINUED

Another example proving that Israel drives US Foreign policy to America's detriment:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

“Facts and Quotations About How Zionists and Israelis Control America”
http://citizensfordemocracynj.org
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon

The Israeli driven, US fought (ongoing) Iraq War has cost America dearly in Blood and Resources, yet our infestation of traitorous "Israel Firsters" cheerlead for more anti Islamic carnage with American Blood.

Yet our "Israel Firsters" are using the same lies to push for hostilities against other Muslim countries.

Why is America so deeply mired in today's bloody, Mid East Quagmire:

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

Support America & Dump the Zionist Regime

Deporting our traitorous Zionist Propagandists would also be a nice touch!

Now, watch for the usual fact free, simple minded, Hasbrat insults!

USA

#111056 Oct 26, 2013
Gay wrote:
FLUSHING A Hes, December 18, 2008.
al fact free, simple minded, Hasbrat insults!
I's typical of an ignorant racist pig such as you to dump spam and call it an 'argument'. It's a common sign of stupidity.

USA

#111057 Oct 26, 2013
It's*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14
News Islip, citing finances, moves on $10M in bonds ... Jul 18 rabid tabby 7
News Suffolk police shuffled in wake of sex predator... (May '07) Jul 14 Petrshef 103
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Jul 14 Rick the custodian 10
Centereach moms (Oct '10) Jul 11 WilkieLandscaping 5
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Jul 9 Hey hey hey 7
News Parts of private Cedar Beach accessible to public (Feb '09) Jul 1 David Lee 31

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages