Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
96,061 - 96,080 of 117,880 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Woody

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been numerous people on this forum who for some reason believe that Zionists or Jews control the world or at the least the US. The interesting thing is that noone has EVER given any evidence that US actions benifit Israel. On the contrary every action I can think of in the Middle East by the US seems to harm Israel.
What planet do you live on hoto?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet do you live on hoto?
As I was saying you and others seem unable to give examples. I lve on the planet where you have to give evidence to back up your claims. Unless as with most people here you have no idea what you are talking about but love to post various big words which have no basis to them.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Blow Street Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
^69
\
That's why they are called 'illegal j aliens' and squatting big snouted swinelifes.
I can tell you're drunk, harpy. Get some sleep! You have toilets to clean.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Blue Walker wrote:
`
`
^69
Who wrote the "Communist Manefesto' that jews adopted in 1917 as their ideology and mass-murdered over 100 million non-jews from 1917 to 1945 with total immunity amd total impunity in theirt veiled Supreme jew Holocaust?
......and who is J. Anthony Morris and why was the Nazi Party formed/?
Heh. Drunken rhetorical questions. Who hasn't heard that crap from a poorly educated pig before?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Muslims never fight a fair war. they are brainwashed to be inhumans and ruthless towards non-Muslims. Hence they do not respect the boundaries and freedom of non-Muslims.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Blow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
....talking about your mother again/.....
Amazing.

You actually felt the need to answer me twice.

Dumb and drunk for you BOTH times, hag. Now start the floor mopping. It's your job, pig.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

There has never been peace in the Middle East, and there will never be. Why should there be?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
Go IDF, IAF, Mossad, and my new favorite... The Zionists... whoever they are.
and Fcuk muslims and the deviant sh!tbag Sybil and his 800 deviant jew hating tyndale douches.
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the Americans as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, Americans are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Americans are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the Americans. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The Americans will lick our balls and asses and serve us as our slaves."
Woody

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

US exceptionalism rhetoric poses extreme danger and is reminiscent of Nazi ideals and talk “before and during World War II,” Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa said in exclusive interview with RT Spanish.

Referring to US President Barack Obama’s statement that “America is exceptional” because it stands up not only for its own “narrow self interest, but for the interests of all," Correa said:“Does not this remind you of the Nazis’ rhetoric before and during World War II? They considered themselves the chosen race, the superior race, etc. Such words and ideas pose extreme danger,” President Correa said on RT Spanish’ Entrevista program.

As for cases of espionage in Latin America and the subsequent criticism from regional leaders, Obama said the US will try to respect the sovereignty of those countries “in cases where it will be possible.”
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the Americans as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, Americans are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Americans are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the Americans. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The Americans will lick our balls and asses and serve us as our slaves."
Another false quote from nutjobs on this forum.

Its amazing how people buy into these lies while claiming that they are searching for the truth. IQ's seems really low here.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>what fema trailer are you still living in Toby ?
Howz that 10 buck a gallon gas working out for you... getting close... i mean its only been what 4 YEARS !!!!!!!!!!
The goot news is... if the gov is shutting down, you may not be getting your freeloader checks.... what will you do...Oh wait... rob people.
Your post above was answering the following I wrote.

""As I was saying you and others seem unable to give examples. I lve on the planet where you have to give evidence to back up your claims. Unless as with most people here you have no idea what you are talking about but love to post various big words which have no basis to them. "

not sure what one has to do with the other. I am currently located in Israel have never lived in Toby wherever that is.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
who... Negros in fema trailers who want to upend the whole ... who da slaves thing ? you know....black muslims in america, dont count... RIGHT ?
Should i start learning my cotton picking songs now... Toby ?
According to a study conducted by the National Policy Institute “As a percentage of world inhabitants the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.”
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>According to a study conducted by the National Policy Institute “As a percentage of world inhabitants the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.”
I have come across similar projections. As an American citizen, do you consider these projections to be a positive or negative thing?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

This may or may not be the cause of fearless cartooni's abnegation of sufficiently to loonicy , I don't know but it is an honest attempt to understand him.
That's what were all here for.

Probably "before" was reversed.
"After" then "nausea" became the demarcation , throwing up felt good.
Naturally fearless realized he had achieved his Nevada .
The desert of bliss .

What was it,?.
That made him go backwards in the first place.
The prize of life.
Being born. Time is meaningless. And we are trapped by what we ate.
I don't know exactly what it was that made him throw up,
That was sequestered by the audience he found.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have come across similar projections. As an American citizen, do you consider these projections to be a positive or negative thing?
With ALL WHITE support for the illegal, apartheid state of Shitsreal, I think it's going to be a very, very negative thing.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
u r in a marxist commie j denial in the old last stages of your useless and worthless life. Your daughters kid hater your fk-in evil bigoted guts and hope u FOADD...
I can see you're having yet another pleasant day, aren't you, pinch-faced harpy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
great Guess Who!!... but note the cartoonie loonie ratty is also the NFL fanny racist...
I knew you'd be back, little man. They took you away for a while, didn't they?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Yes we've been blessed.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
^^...Jello to u our Truth seeker from Liverpool and how are u doing?
ays thinking Evilness, which is constantly dripping from their wicked corrupted spirits, that sinks and lays right down into their j core essence of true wvil and are hate-filled with unGodliness./....
Nice ponderous sermon, imbecile.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
we've ignored u because u are an illitrate 24/7 reclusive nobody, who loves to get any kind of attention, even though it's demeaning and denigrating and degrading to u and your worthless, useless egg and sperm donors...Get a life, u freaky drek hole in life.
'illitrate' hahahaha!!!!

Nice spelling of a strategic word, racist. The irony is perfect!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) 15 hr Long Island 27
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Aug 20 Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 20 patch resident 4
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Aug 19 Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 18 okeefe_1960 86

Search the Miller Place Forum:
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••