Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Whatever

Centereach, NY

#109396 Sep 5, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'love' people who routinely display Jew hatred for Christ, the Messiah. You 'love' people who routinely mock the words from Scripture ... direct quotes from Christ the Messiah. You 'love' the Jew FanNy who turns the words of Christ (revered by billions on the planet earth) into base filth and degradation. You 'love' the murder and chaos created by Jews in the occupied Palestinian lands. "You just keep on loving 'dave' and I'll keep on hating your 'love' OK?
You are of the synagogue of Satan clearly as explained by Christ in Revelation:
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.: Rev. 2:9
Pray for the Jews dave not me. And pray for yourself not me.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
You are not Christian you are Fanatic Muslim!!!!!!!You can deny it forever,it will not help you. YOU ARE FANATIC MUSLIM do not pretend to be Christian!!!!!!The Arabs are killing the Christian in the arab's lands left and right and you have a part in this genocide.
GnA

Kemps Creek, Australia

#109397 Sep 5, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would you do with the Jews who hate the Messiah , Christ? The Jews who murdered the Messiah and who murder children and innocents not that far from Bethlehem birthplace of the Messiah? Be courageous now and try for once to arrange some of your muddled words into a little concept we know as 'truth.'
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Zechariah 12:

[10]“Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem. They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died.[11] The sorrow and mourning in Jerusalem on that day will be like the great mourning for Hadad-rimmon in the valley of Megiddo.

Why ask me what I would do with the unbelieving Jews? God has already planned it. So let him do what he's got to do.
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#109418 Sep 5, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
As I say we all hope the Jew will be removed
That is not an answer what are you doing in the UK you belong to the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to disappoint you You think that you follow Jesus but you are really posses by Evil and Satan is your king and master Satan control you by elusion .You can not be folowing Jesus while you promot EVIL.Jesus and EVIL do not go together.You chose SATAN!!!!!! without even knowing it.You are bewitched by SATAN!!!!No one is afraid of you but the site should clump on your HATE SPEECHES you commit HATE CRIMES against the JEW This post proves it.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109419 Sep 5, 2013
dave wrote:
The Power of Love will always win out in the end.
LONG LIVE THE PEACE LOVING JEWISH PEOPLE AND THE LOVING PERMANENT LEGITIMATE STATE OF ISRAEL.
I wonder who will be allowed in the 80 000 bunker being built in case of blow up. What about the other 6,4 million other Israelis Jews? Looks they are in for the chop!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109422 Sep 5, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is exactly why the world cannot live in peace and harmony. It's because people wanna hold on to sh*t from History, Whatever happened in past generations and ages ago were not done by anyone alive today, I assure you that any nd every Jew on this planet had nothing at all to do with that horrible event. People who live in the past and anyone who wishes to govern their lives based on events from history aren't really interested in peace or in living in harmony anyway.
The Jewish people do not live with desires or wishes for punishing any ethnic groups based on events that were in the past and in history and in no way are a reflection of life or reality today.
It is unbeleivable to me that people would or could live this way. i mean come on , when you light your fire place , do you rub sticks together ? when you are hungry , do you start to sharpen your spear, now . no you don't . why? because we have come a long long way sinse then.
So you all should grow up ?
Long Live Israel and The Peace Loving Jews !
Obviously you have never heard about the only important event in history, the Holohoax, which must never be forgiven or forgotten. If Goyim get killed, who cares, they are not human after all, just cattle, but if a Holy one gets it, then it is a forever drama, which must go on and on...you should cut out the BS, Dave. Maybe you should get on to Y News Israel, Sever Plocker who said: "We must not forget than some of the greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish!" He lives in Israhell and he is Jewish. Is he lying?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#109425 Sep 5, 2013
Chemi Shalev — Haaretz May 4, 2013

Retired U.S. Army Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, who once served as Secretary of State Colin Powell’s Chief of Staff, believes that the chemical weapons used in Syria may have been an Israeli “false flag” operation aimed at implicating Bashar Assad’s regime.

Wilkerson made his astounding assertion in an interview on Current TV, the network once owned by former Vice President Al Gore and recently purchased by Al-Jazeera.

Wilkerson said that the evidence that it was Assad’s regime that had used the chemical weapons was “flaky” and that it could very well have been the rebels or Israel who were the perpetrators. Asked why Israel would do such a thing, Wilkerson said:“I think we’ve got a basically geostrategically, geopolitical inept regime in Tel Aviv right now.”

“I think we saw really startling evidence of that,” Wilkerson continued,“in the fact that President Obama had to tell Bibi Netanyahu ‘Pick up the phone, you idiot, call Ankara and get yourself out of this strategic isolation you’re in right now.”
Jew new year

Israel

#109430 Sep 5, 2013
Woww.... All this for israel.....? Are you blind people ? What is wrong with you? Dont you have someone else to blaim....? What an honor to be the one who control every [email protected] flirt that hapend all ove the world
Or... You scered so much that you losing yourself....

This year we get stronger ! We may control nature too! Please take care... Big tsunami will get you ....

And do not forget to blaim us for this !!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Toukley, Australia

#109441 Sep 5, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watch and Learn and See how The Lord protects Israel. You allah believing people think you have so much knowledge. So tell me why your god hasn't done anything in syria? He must love seeing his own people die. He must be scared of the Israelites himself since he is not coming to rescue Palestine :D.
What kind of god would do nothing. Have you's ever thought about it? It looks like allah might be on the rebels side since they gaining more ground. How pathetic are those who think we worship the One God.
Allah is nothing you muslim's will never be able to do anything about Israel. God alone Judges them and disciplines them when needed. He will also guide them in times of trouble. Israel a tiny middle east nation surrounded by its enemy but By God's Power no allah nation can destroy it.
So come quick Lord Jesus we want to see you humble all nations who want to fight against Jerusalem "Israel".

If rich and powerful were the determinant of philosophical truth nothing would ever change.
In fact no philosopher or since they split from Theology ( early 16th century AD )
no Theologist related to Christianity or Islam (Talmudists are not Theologists)has ever postulated such an absurdity.
Prior to that some did.
Israel up till 1967 from 1948 was a French , British concoction they now have abandoned Israel, and would sacrifice nothing any more to help Israel survive.
The US is still claiming to be willing to give their all , that was before the Messiah Event was proven to be the reality of Divinity using Temptation for the entrapment and destruction of Greed.
Judes representing that Greed , are doomed even if the world wants to be the partaker of that demise, nothing will stop it.

Actually pretence has no place petitioning the Creator for anything at all.

Who is pretence ,????.
He doesn't exist .
But I do.
Santa Claus

Reunion

#109446 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Why they do not close her account?
Why you not shut your pie hole ?
GnA

Australia

#109451 Sep 6, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
If rich and powerful were the determinant of philosophical truth nothing would ever change.
In fact no philosopher or since they split from Theology ( early 16th century AD )
no Theologist related to Christianity or Islam (Talmudists are not Theologists)has ever postulated such an absurdity.
Prior to that some did.
Israel up till 1967 from 1948 was a French , British concoction they now have abandoned Israel, and would sacrifice nothing any more to help Israel survive.
The US is still claiming to be willing to give their all , that was before the Messiah Event was proven to be the reality of Divinity using Temptation for the entrapment and destruction of Greed.
Judes representing that Greed , are doomed even if the world wants to be the partaker of that demise, nothing will stop it.
Actually pretence has no place petitioning the Creator for anything at all.
Who is pretence ,????.
He doesn't exist .
But I do.
Is that all?

Sorry buddy I don't listen to man's knowledge. I would prefer to Listen to God's Word and His Wisdom Which existed before you were even formed. Before your mother and father and those before them.

I Listen to my Father who's Word existed from the beginning. So your view of things has no foundation it's useless. Blind leading the blind. False doctrines which only lead man astray

But I Stand on God's Word. His Truths have Existed since the Beginning. its Foundation has remained the same never has changed and never will it change.

Faith in My Messiah King Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is the Foundation of Me being saved. If I do not have faith than i will not believe than But because I Believe in God's Son Jesus Christ my Faith has made me Righteous before the Father and my Messiah Jesus.

So I will say this Once do not come to me with Pathetic stories of what you think is Truth. I am a Warrior of The Lords Armies nothing will cause me to look away from God's Word Nothing!!
ocxz

Reunion

#109452 Sep 6, 2013
GnAssplug wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all?
Sorry buddy I don't listen to man's knowledge. I am a zionist pretending to be a christian

!!
No kidding !
ocxz

Reunion

#109453 Sep 6, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all?
Sorry buddy I don't listen to man's knowledge.
And we don't listen to you, so why waste our time ?
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#109454 Sep 6, 2013
Santa Claus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you not shut your pie hole ?
Because you do not shut your PIE HOLE
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#109456 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the moderator realised all it was was a jew asking for a follower of Christ to re-deleted. re-deleted, re-deleted. I guess it made the Jew look bad in the end,
As Christ taught us:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
You're in your prison marked "Lies' and your jailer is Satan.
SATAN IS BABELING YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN YOU ARE FANATIC MUSLIM USING CHRISTIANITY to BASH JEWS. FANATIC MUSLIMS KILLING CHRISTIAN LEFT AND RIGHT IN THE ARAB's LAND BY FANATIC MUSLIMS .
Jeffrey 1

Jupiter, FL

#109464 Sep 6, 2013
We will eventually need to take action when the animals start to move outside their cage. Until then, why don't we just let them kill more of each other. They claim the holocaust didn't happen. I for one have no problem knowing they killed 6 million of their own.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109465 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Blobby! Yeah we know what these muttfaces are up to!!!
Piss and Loathing to all!
Have they arrived for your surveillance yet, little racist?

An NFL Fan

USA

#109475 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God and his angels do not 'arrive' anywhere Ratty so be aware they hear and see your Jew blasphemy against Christ and the Father at all times in the human (mortal) realms.... be sure you NEVER offend the Holy Spirit Serpent:
"And we shall chew the gum, and the gum shall make you constipated. "
Moish 8.32
They're watching you, little confused racist, and there's nothing you can do about it.

An NFL Fan

USA

#109482 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Ratty explain your verminous self for loving 'dave.'
Do you stay low when they're monitoring your movements and computer activity, little racist?

An NFL Fan

USA

#109483 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one huge cancer of course destroying many hundreds and thousands, nay, millions of lives on earth: Israel - a racist, terrorist, thieving, barbarous 'state' with anti-Christ elements everywhere. You know Ratty vermin...
'nay'

LOL! your antiquated terms don't lend any profoundity, little racist.

How about a post with 'and I say unto thee...', or 'verily it is written'?

An NFL Fan

USA

#109485 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ratty ... that ... doesn't really explain for jew 'dave'.... no does it FaNNY? Oh of course ...'dave' is RATTY too. you just explained again RATTY ... such a verminous troll
Paranoid, little racist? It shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Jul 19 sussie 5
Hidden Meadows C0-ops. (Jan '13) Jul 18 Brigan 7
Giant Garage Sale (Jun '14) Jul 17 Sticky Fingers 22
all drownings (Jun '07) Jul 17 Denise 46
Selden History (Aug '09) Jul 4 4everNYer 21
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Jul 3 joan 28
Pets and Fireworks Jul 2 BadaBing 1

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance