Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109488 Sep 6, 2013
*profundity*

USA

#109489 Sep 6, 2013
rtloder wrote:
They trouble with Jew bullshit is that it doesn't register in their capacity to discern what bullshit is.
e 'base depravity'(trying to satisfy lust), moved on to pillage , rape, cripple, main and murder with unconscionable determination.
I can see you're still in a mental fog,'Stalinist'.

USA

#109493 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!
You're so easily please by that freak's blather, little racist. Desperate for friends in your dark hours?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109495 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am not a Christian because they tend to support Zionist Jews like you who kill children and steal their homes. So you're right. On the other hand of course I am a follower of the Messiah, Christ sent by the Lord God, Great Master of Creation for unto us a child is born: Wonderful Counsellor, Prince of Peace:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Remember these words and try to understand their meaning now
It is clear that you are NOT a Christian. You are a hater who encourages hatred, stereotyping and blasphemy at the expense of others. You have turned your envy of others into some kind of warped political platform.

There appears to be a cancer growing in you and its as rotten as corroding dentition and your putrid halitosis. Your thinking lacks consistency and clarity. This is why your neighbors are concerned and why you are being watched.

Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalization. Tell us how they came for you. Tell us how they censor and record you.

USA

#109500 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a lot like HATE to me LOVING 'dave'.... be careful now the wolf's Palestinians and being opposed to occupation, hatred, murder, theft and state terrorism 'retarded''mindless' or 'ignorant?"
Tell me again how many of your accounts have been deleted for racist diatribes, little man.

USA

#109502 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred and mental issues are making you ill Ratty ... but then we know stening; below are important words:
"and we shall sow the lawn, and the seed shall make you sneeze."
Mack 8.32
Once again, how many of your accounts have been deleted for racist language, little man? You're being watched.

USA

#109504 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
This abject racism is from May 2009 FANny/ Ratty. The thread is fully aware how examples where I have ever been racist? Put your money where your racist mouth is you Jew hypocrite, freak and xenophobe.
Your racist disposition is well known here, little man. In addition, you've had 15 accounts deleted in the past few months.

How do you feel about being closely watched?
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#109506 Sep 6, 2013
The Zionist state of Israel is guilty of war crimes. Butchers, child killers, rapists, molesters and torturers.
I pray for the day that Benji boy stands weeping in the dock, side by side with his best pals and alleged child rapist Ratzinger, war criminals Bush jr, Obamy and Blair, all praying to their father Satan to save them from their punishment for their crimes against humanity.
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#109508 Sep 6, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
there isn't a bone of hatred in my body,
JEWS did not take anything of which was not rightfully theirs in the first place. We are even agreeable to share GODS land with them. there is a lot of room for all to live in peace.
but you have it all wrong, my friend.
land which GOD gave to anyone and everyone, man decided this is mine , that is yours... land on the planet doesn't belong to anyone , but belongs to everyone,
after all , when you die, do you fence off the land and no one can walk on it ? just like a chair, if I wanna sit in it , and someone is already sitting there , I will just sit somewhere else.
If a calamity were to occur and an entire town of people were to parish , leaving no one left, does that mean the town is forbidden and off limits ? no , along comes someone else , we are only here for a very short time , what is here on the planet is for all to use.
Some want to have all and leave nothing for others .
That last sentence has got it in one. The only cap fitting there is the good old USA, who share everything with everyone. NOT!

USA

#109510 Sep 6, 2013
billyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only cap fitting there is the good old USA, who share everything with everyone. NOT!
A 'not' joke from the 90s. What do you mean by 'share' stooge?

USA

#109511 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice little fairy tale if you believe in fairies. But the history of the aid workers, the murder of Rachel Corrie, the madness of the Jew mass murderers etc etc, paints a differently picture entirely of Jews and their lies.
Is the surveillance vehicle in place down the street, little man?
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109512 Sep 6, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting about pie-holes, how's your bio parents doing these days.
F____YOU
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#109518 Sep 6, 2013
USMC Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hezbollah killed 250 US Marines in beirut. Implicated in the attack on Khobar Towers, the USS Cole etc"
And when ALL this things were happening - along with Iran taking our American citicens hostage in 1979 - America did nothing! We didn't bomb anyone - we didn't go to war over it - Why? Because the "International Community" would have been upset. Why were they NOT upset when all these things were happening to OUR people - but they get upset when someone finnaly does something for stopping it!
Talk about a ONE SIDED view most of the world has.
You obviously don't do history! Get your star spangled glasses off, then tell us about a one sided view! Let's talk Shah on how many he butchered and backed by whom? Let's talk Jew and did what to the Palestinians and who backed them? The American military coined the phrase ''collateral damage''. Well you do reap what you sow, or does that not apply to the good old USA citizens who used to think they were safe sitting back home? That was until a few middle eastern types brought the country to it's knees not so long ago and will do again, if the jew led war mongers of the planet do not wind in their self interested red necks and put your jew masters in their place!

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

#109519 Sep 6, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
rtloser , Bull Talker and PPpeterPPpecker
I think these are all the same people , none of them seem to have any different thoughts or views. Let's play follow the leader as we have no leadership skills on our own.
history has shown what happens when one cook gets some followers who have no clue of what is even being said , they just join in and repeat a bunch of sh*t.
We the JEWS will pray for you as we know you prEy for us .
LONG LIVE ISRAEL , THE JEWS AND THEIR PEACE LOVING , GOD FEARING , COMPASSIONATE PEOPLES.

Jew thief you and al-Qa'eda are one in the same .
Both stupid..
There is not going to be a one Super Power for much longer , even if there is one already.
6.5 billion people are not going yo be ruled over by a murdering drinking little Jew.
You might think the bogey man communism gave you a term in Office,
it wasn't , it was Allah , leading you roast pigs into the oven.
Communism is gone now and the US is about to realize , ouch , shit , whose idea was it is to take bogey away???.

Whatever the States can do in Israel to protect their vested interests , everyone else can do in North Korea 1000 times over.
I want my status back thieving Jew and more than anything in Heaven and Earthy I want yo be separate from you.
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#109520 Sep 6, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, Bull Talker recently learned that he was adopted. In addition, he learned that his biological parents , were from a long lineage of Pure Jewish Blood.
LONG LIVE THE JEWS AND THEIR LEGITIMATE STATE OF ISRAEL
You actually sound like a paedophile worshipper of the church of the anti Christ in Rome. Did the Jesuits get you very young? I do feel your pain, but you are NEVER a jew! And remember, your papa Jesuit won't be best pleased shouting out jewish support like that, so be careful what you wish for, or another sore rectum will be on the way.

USA

#109521 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first place Jews are not a race so any talk of racism against Jews find your hypocrisy and ignorance and that of FANNY the Jew quite disgusting, but then so does the rest of the thread.
"and weee shall splatter my face, and the warmth shall make me gag."
Jose 8.32
Quie the speech, little man. You're very nervous today, aren't you?

USA

#109522 Sep 6, 2013
quite*

USA

#109523 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
a highly offensive RACIST word
Your racist posts are being deleted today, little man. How do you feel about that, and the fat that you're being closely watched?

USA

#109524 Sep 6, 2013
fact*

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#109525 Sep 6, 2013
How do the people here defending Israel explain the illegal occupation and stealing of Palestinian land?

How do they explain that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 7 hr Jules 87
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr henu 6,432
Who is Arty Price Sep 15 Cher 1
Lingering scars of a fateful night (Mar '07) Sep 12 You Lied 46
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
Louis Volpe Sep 10 Louis Volpe Mille... 4
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Sep 9 hoodo 71
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE