Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
94,441 - 94,460 of 117,975 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Western League of Justice

Port Jefferson, NY

#107650 Jul 11, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly true, friend!! The lying rabid Jew FaNNYRAT has ran on all four legs many times to delete the truth including the words of CHRIST whilst this Jew's corruption of the words of CHRIST remain!! How evil is the JEw here? To alter the words of Christ on a public forum. We must ponder for one moment and contemplate the magnitude of this act and contemplate what sort of 'moderation' is in place here?
`

/55

whoever deleted your postings and other Truth seekers comments, will be made liable. We are conferring with a legal team Frisay that are going to give us all of our options.
GnA

Australia

#107652 Jul 11, 2013
And only a fool dismisses what God Say's :)

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107654 Jul 11, 2013
PetandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
hey fool ... you have an opinion on the hater An NFL FAN and how this Jew regularly blasphemes and changes the words of Christ in mockery? Or you just concerned with lying to the true voices here?
i know you like me, little racist, but I don't swing that way, OK?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107657 Jul 11, 2013
oneear69 wrote:
I see there's a couple that disagree with factual history? Must be religious folk.
Wow! But the spelling should be Ashke-Nazi and Israhell!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107658 Jul 11, 2013
GnA wrote:
And only a fool dismisses what God Say's :)
Yeah! and you are that fool. God never said a thing. The books writers said that God said and the so-called apostles said that Jesus said. There is a gnostic Gospel of Jesus but those good Christians do not believe in it. They cannot even agree on what God said...That is why there are some 41 000 Christian denomination fighting for their 10% LOL

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107659 Jul 11, 2013
JEwdgment DAy 4 Liars wrote:
<quoted text>
You swing on trees and in SEWERS Ratty .... RUN Ratty! Run to RUbiN the Moderator .. the Jew who allows blasphemy against Christ and Racist JEws rather than debate and reference to the thread title.
We know you're a JEW Ratty .. we know you're a Racist verminous shit.
Wow. you're using the old gray box trolling method. What happened, little racist? Another of your accounts deleted?

That's so sad for you.
GnA

Australia

#107660 Jul 11, 2013
2 Peter 1:Paying Attention to Scripture

20 Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet’s own understanding, 21 or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God

And I would rather see christian's argueing over 10% than them going out chopping other peoples heads off Blowing themselves up stabbing soldiers. And even though there are many denomination do you see any of them fighting against another like the believers of allah?

Do you see any of these denomination taking up arms and strapping on vest full with explosives going to other neighbourhoods bombing other people and blowing up their places of worship?

LMAO come back another time when you have something more better to say. But for now go help allah and muhammed them false prophets LOL.
GnA

Australia

#107661 Jul 11, 2013
You know NFL I ask myself if Pete was a believer than why would he talk in a way that does not represent Jesus. But it comes down to this his NFL... pete is a wolf in sheeps clothing he side's with those who want to see Israel as a country as a nation destroyed and for that reason I believe now he is Blind. Let me tell you why NFL what kind of believer would want to see Israel destroyed has pete the wolf has forgotten That God's Word tells us Jesus is a descendent of David and of Abraham that Jesus hinself said he is the Source of David and heir to his throne.

NFL a true believer will never want harm on the People chosen by God alone along time ago. Pete has a split personality hope he checks himself out before he recks himself forever
Watchingdirty piglets run

Port Jefferson, NY

#107662 Jul 11, 2013
Rub a Dub, dub, jj's in a tub...

Remnants of wild polio virus has been found in the sewage in the Sharon, Modi'in, Ramle, Lod and Gezer sewage treatment facilities, as it previously has been in the south up to Beersheba and Kiryat Gat, the Health Ministry said on Thursday, but no one has actually been infected with the disease, which is a lie...
Watching bigotsbeing sued

Port Jefferson, NY

#107663 Jul 11, 2013
`

~`

To the bigoted moderator whose discriminatively and biasedly has been deleting Petesake and other Truth seekers posting because of being prejudiced: we at Sinai are going after whoever deleted any and all of anti-jewish terrorism Truths and opinions...
Watching rats assume

Port Jefferson, NY

#107665 Jul 11, 2013
`

~`

It's time to grow up and learn the real Truth about israels' Crimes against Humanity.......!
Watching rats assume

Port Jefferson, NY

#107666 Jul 11, 2013
``~

mulling over whether israel is guilty of war crimes is a joke,.........and the joke is on goyims!

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/489198/2013071...
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#107669 Jul 11, 2013
Poor Baby in Port Jefferson is upset. Can we help?
Can we maybe pour some grease on the fire for you?
GnA

Australia

#107673 Jul 12, 2013
Did that comment get to your heart pete? Of course it did cause its the truth. You cant cover it up. No need to speak we already know you hate Jews because some Jews and whoever beat u up.

So just because u get beat up by a Jew does that mean that all Jews are bad? Remember Ephesians 6 pete and remember the greatest is Love :) dont hate appreciate.
GnA

Australia

#107676 Jul 12, 2013
LoL yeah right...

Still waiting on your Evidence which is as old as the Word of God which tells us who the real owners of the Land of Canaan is. If u cant bring up anything.

Than you rtloder and all others are no match since u have nothing to bring to the table you go back to the whole vermin jew thing lol

Still waiting buddy
GnA

Australia

#107677 Jul 12, 2013
And dont you know that Jesus didnt come for the righteous he came for the sinner's.

And who are you to point out NFL's sin? When your a sinner yourself. To me every man has a chance to know our Saviour and Messiah Jesus Christ they have the chance of establishing a father son relationship with their maker. And if NFL isn't a believer than im happy to tell him that any sin can be forgiven even sin against Jesus but sinning against the Holy Spirit can not be forgiven. If NFL has spoken against Jesus how much more guilty are the hands of those guilty of our Messiah's death.

NFL Jesus loves you bro. And i dont care if u laugh at this. Remember what i say its not hard bro you want to know God's Truth its not about trying to get right its not about going to church every sunday NFL its easy and Romans 10 NFL
GnA

Australia

#107679 Jul 12, 2013
Will help explain what i mean
GnA

Australia

#107680 Jul 12, 2013
Matthew 12:31
31 “So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy can be forgiven—except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, either in this world or in the world to come.
GnA

Australia

#107681 Jul 12, 2013
33 “A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. 34 You brood of snakes! How could evil men like you speak what is good and right? For whatever is in your heart determines what you say. 35 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. 36 And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak. 37 The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.”
Northern Truthseeker 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#107682 Jul 12, 2013
/5

We look at pro-israel jews as complicit terrorisst and the GnA and NFL's as little brainless bedbugs, who are scripted utter milkers for israel's Mass-murderers. Israel is one big lie, just like their Holocaust is a Fraud jew Lie, by spawned killers. And we feel for the German people who paid dearly for jews Supreme War Crime lie. All those who aided and abetted the jews in this high War Crime Act, should be put into a abyss of awaiting time.

"Recently when talking to a North American of Jewish origin whom I esteem very much I referred to that discrepancy [of Jewish population numbers]. I asked him whether he himself believed in earnest that the Nazis had killed 6 millions. He said:´Naturally not. For that they had neither the time nor the means. What they obviously had, was the intention. Here begins politics [i.e. the psychology of propaganda]. Given the imputed intention, you can make any number. We thought that 6 millions are not too much to appear plausible, but sufficient to make mankind shiver for one century. This chance Hitler has given to us, and we make the most of it, to good effect, as you see.´ I said he ought to consider that a political lie like this will, in light of subsequent investigation, disclose itself and turn against those who invented it. But this Jew, a psychologist, denied that. It [the propaganda] had penetrated too deep into the subconscious of the masses, so that it could never be dislodged. Humans in general are completely uncritical. What is anchored in the subconscious, even an individual with common sense almost never is able to expunge. As a proof he cited the fact that already now [1954!], after a relatively short propagandistic campaign, that item required no further discussion.´We have no problem, since we have created a historical fact which from now on is in the history books of schools, like the date of a battle.´"

Truly amazing stuff here folks, the Big Lie technique of psychological manipulation and exploitation used by international Jewry to advance their supremacist agenda of world domination and subjugation admitted by a Jew himself. I'm reminded of Adolf Hitler's perfect summation of this thoroughly Jewish tactic, which targets the "uncritical" masses (including Jews), playing on their psyche

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 16 hr Lol 16,781
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Thu Jayar 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... Wed Erin 1
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
Louis Volpe Aug 24 scammed out of money 1
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••