Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107327 Jun 30, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
I have forwarded this and other legal documents/witness statements to the Association of International Court Prosecution Adjudicating Centre (AIPAC) NB ... NOT the aipac that is destroying the USA. May I remind you Mr Levi: Bail does not mean freedom. Technically you are still in custody. Be aware you're classed as a dangerous and a racist Jew. AND. We note the use of racist language and the general incitement to racial hatred in your post. I hope your Jew friends are proud of you.
Your masochistic fantasy life is especially disturbing in light of your psychiatric history. That is why they remove your posts. That is why they conspire. That is why they watch, record and report.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#107328 Jun 30, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Your masochistic fantasy life is especially disturbing in light of your psychiatric history. That is why they remove your posts. That is why they conspire. That is why they watch, record and report.
`

you and NFL's postings comments show this site what kind of filthy piglers spawned u two hagee jj!

~`

You're another john hagee's jew jews' ploy and shill,
whose a Traitor to our Constitution and a sinster little evil troll, whose violating Godly Laws of Humanity, by justifing israeli jew jews' Supreme War Crimes and their Supreme Holocaust/.

You and your kind will reap what u have sown on your Judgmennt Day and that's a fact and Truth..
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#107329 Jun 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Nice English, country bumpkin.
`

`

Nice Redundancy,..... israel's yellow terrorist scum!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#107330 Jun 30, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
/888

`

Syria is fighting on 3 fronts and doing it brilliantly.
Any day now all hell is going to break loose in Syria, because the righteous see us as dishonest brokers, bullies with rings in our noses, that are being led by Zionism's Zionists to their sacrificial alter of lies, deceptions and distortions, as we're doing all of Israeli jewish terrorist bidding.

`

Right now israeli jews' ran from Syria's borders and told the white house administration to start yelling foul in strong terms with threats, for Israel's evilly veiled agendas.

`

We believe in God and we at Mt. Sinai believe in Godly Truths, firstly and utter-mostly, and that's forever. This World is on the verge of a cataclysmist shocking destruction and a population catastrophic pangs, and with great zion created distress and mayhem..

`

And we do not want to be part and parcel to this Zionist run jews' band wagon of endless corruptions, greed and power.
Jews' in their Satanic sinfulness and this Administration unholy allegiance agendas with them, is for israeli jews' terrorism and israel's Palestinian Holocaust, all this evilness is done while singing our National Anthem, God bless America .
Are we insane? Are we Crazy?

`

Why are we Americans being forced to be sponsored terrorists like the madly crazed jews in Israel, with their International Conviction in absentia of War Crimes, and jews' violations and jews' breaching 552 UN Resolutions, with impunity and immunity?
Is this Administration so blindly corrupted? and so evilly tainted of not wanting to see Israeli jews' endless Wickedness, with jews' War Crimes Atrocities against Humanity?

`

Jews' are evil creatures that must be stopped, by our docile President Barack Obama.

`

This Administration goes against God and this Administration goes against our Constitution, and this administration goes against our Freedom and Liberties, and this administration goes against righteousness and Godly wholesomeness,...if they don't stop Israel's Supreme Holocaust, right now!

`
Israel is a Tyrannical Oppressor and their hex star stands for the Devil Tyrant,...that our forefathers fought against and died for.
`~

Love it, love this postings...!

;;;)..

Now i understand why your group is called the " Northern Truth seekers.

Great job in describing the terrorist jj filth in illegal israel.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107334 Jun 30, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Gross Whore ... you're a snailed cyber criminal indeed. They 'strain at a gnat and swallow a camel indeed!' as Christ sweat
They're watching and waiting.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107337 Jun 30, 2013
.......go Persia.......go Persia.........

Iran and Russia plan to conduct joint naval exercises in the Caspian Sea before the end of 2013, a senior Russian Navy commander announced on Saturday.

Deputy Commander of Russiaís Caspian Flotilla Nikolai Yakubovsky made the announcement after meeting with the Commander of the Iranian navy flotilla that has been dispatched to the Russian port city of Astrakhan on Wednesday.

USA

#107338 Jun 30, 2013
Judge Doody wrote:
<quoted text>
Case {130 340} RE: An NFL FAn defendant. Guilty of Racism, incitement to Racial hatred and internet harassment
sound bite:'dead kid in Gaza, good' will haunt from this moment onwards you disgusting person of 'Jewish proud heritage.'
Recess!
So I take it you're having a difficult time explaining why so many of your accounts have been deleted, little racist?

USA

#107339 Jun 30, 2013
Woody wrote:
.......go Persia.......go Persia.........
Iran and Russia plan to conduct joint naval exercises in the Caspian Sea han on Wednesday.
You must be a dumb kid to want war for your backward country, stooge.

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

#107340 Jun 30, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
Case {130 340} RE: An NFL FAn defendant. Guilty of Racism, incitement to Racial hatred and internet harassment
You assert An NFL Fan in this court that you are proud of your Jewish 'heritage' yet you also alias as Black Dog PBUme and Jim Justice as a 'catholic.' You routinely call Asians 'PAKIE.'
This court has prima facia evidence that you are guilty as charged of racism, racial harassment, incitement to racial hatred and internet harassment.
You have seven days to mount a defense. Report to the court clerk as directed.
Are your 'Jewish friends' proud of you now AN NFL Fan? It is evident in this court that your 'catholic' friends do not exist except in your racist and warped mind. Let me say in full view of this court FANY: You are a despicable liar and racist and above your little sound bite:'dead kid in Gaza, good' will haunt from this moment onwards you disgusting person of 'Jewish proud heritage.'
Recess!
I'd like to give some evidence before the court adjourns , your best hipness, I say that as such because I too feel guilty.
Yes guilty to be alive.
Better my life to end than this Jew terror continue.
But if I die what will it buy in terms of ridding the world from such evil.??
So I hereby profane this court as a witness
of the above "dead kid in Gaza" is about to bite the head off the Jew .
And it may not be entirely legal.
Bobalinda of Sinai s 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#107341 Jun 30, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to give some evidence before the court adjourns , your best hipness, I say that as such because I too feel guilty.
Yes guilty to be alive.
Better my life to end than this Jew terror continue.
But if I die what will it buy in terms of ridding the world from such evil.??

`

`

So I hereby profane this court as a witness
of the above "dead kid in Gaza" is about to bite the head off the Jew .
And it may not be entirely legal.
`

~`

it's legal when it comes from our Creator, whose wrath jews' in evil do not know yet!
Bobalinda of Sinai s 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#107342 Jun 30, 2013
`

/888

the illiterate NFL loon now thinks Iran started and wants War..

NFL's backwardness and stupidness has no limitations.
Marxism Red Commie Israel

Port Jefferson, NY

#107343 Jun 30, 2013
Peacefulness, Freedoms, and Liberties are for all!

A fellow Jewish man speaks his thoughts about his Zion brothers and sisters who are squatters in illegal Israel.

http://jewsvszionists.wordpress.com/a-tribute...
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#107344 Jun 30, 2013

WIPING THE TEARS OF GOD

""Itís not over, itís not like we have a million and a half who come and thats it. No, its every day we have newcomers. On the average, about 2,000 people come across every day. Itís crazy! In our registration desk, we have every day about 30-40 families which makes it very hard.

The next challenge is the [diseases] that are starting to spread because of the lack of a sanitary infrastructure, hygiene, proper water, etc. I think when you visit the camps you know what Iím talking about because the conditions are very miserable.

Actually, last Sunday Cardinal [Leonardo] Sandri from the Congregation of the Oriental Churches came to a camp to visit and he saw that the situation is very alarming at this time. And then another challenge are the children that are left all over the place.

This is a generation that will grow up to be either a fighter or a psychotic person. And then you have the women who are abused and some who resort to prostitution. There are all kinds of iniquities.""

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/wiping-the-t ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TVL02...

Port Jefferson, NY

#107345 Jun 30, 2013
/^^/888

LAST UPDATE and we're quoting:

The Syrian Foreign Ministry has sent letters to the UN Security Council stating that Israelís aggression shows the links between Tel Aviv and terrorist groups operating in Syria, including the al-Qaeda-linked al-Nusra Front.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has said the country is able to confront Israeli aggression, in his first remarks since Israeli warplanes conducted airstrikes on Syria over the weekend.

Jew jews' are headed for doomsville and it's what they deserve for their Marxist Commie's 190 years of Crimes against Humanity!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#107346 Jun 30, 2013
Marxism Red Commie Israel wrote:
Peacefulness, Freedoms, and Liberties are for all!
A fellow Jewish man speaks his thoughts about his Zion brothers and sisters who are squatters in illegal Israel.
http://jewsvszionists.wordpress.com/a-tribute...
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! The Coptic in Egypt belong to Egypt and not the Arabs that SQUATTER all over!!!!

Port Jefferson, NY

#107347 Jun 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>The

`

`

Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! The Coptic in Egypt belong to Egypt and not the Arabs that SQUATTER all over!!!!
`

55/888

Israeli jew jews are not only "illegal aliens" and fat lard arse squatters, but have no Bibical claims to the land they stole by their Palestinian Holocaust.

Maybe, u'll answer this simple question honestly.....

.....how can a professed "convert jew jew" like yourself, dream that God has given you rights to return to Middle east/?

You are a self confessed mutated hybrid muttface, that has openly stated to us, that u are a "convert jew jew" and a Talmudic Occutist anti-Gentile hater, without any boodline, nor heritage to the House of Israel's 12 Tribes.
GnA

Australia

#107349 Jun 30, 2013
Luke 1:26 (New Living Translation)

[26] In the sixth month of Elizabeth's pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a village in Galilee,[27] to a virgin named Mary. She was engaged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of King David.[28] Gabriel appeared to her and said, "Greetings, favored woman! The Lord is with you!" [29] Confused and disturbed, Mary tried to think what the angel could mean.[30] "Don't be afraid, Mary," the angel told her, "for you have found favor with God![31] You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus.[32] He will be very great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David.[33] And he will reign over Israel forever; his Kingdom will never end!Ē

You see what people don't understand some Israelites to are blind to this Truth.

Verse 33 say's Jesus Christ will reign over Israel forever. His Kingdom will never end.

What you read here is no lies it is in the Word of God.

Decendant of David and Abraham an Israelite King of the Jews King of Israel Jesus Christ own's Israel so you allah believer's don't touch whats not your's.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#107352 Jul 1, 2013
GnA wrote:
Luke 1:26 (New Living Translation)
[26] In the sixth month of Elizabeth's pregnancy, not your's.
Which movie is that ?
GnA

Australia

#107353 Jul 1, 2013
No movie but Truth!!

If people want to talk about Israel being a terrorist state than they know nothing. I gave them scripture but even they didnt get the message in the scripture. Truth will set you free once the blindness goes.

Israel which stands before us today belongs to Jesus Christ as the Scripture say's his Kingdom will never end. And that there people means.

Israel will never be destroyed you will never ever get rid of the Israelites who believe in Jesus Christ No one will succeed in destroying Israel.

Zechariah 14

USA

#107355 Jul 1, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak not evil but only good ....
Was that your approach when your accounts were deleted for racist content, little cretin?
Did you see them? Are they still watching you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solar farm in shoreham Sat Rollo 1
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Fri Ginger 16
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 26 Lili 15
Race War Dec 25 Brooklynn 10
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Dec 5 vene 73
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Jul '14 sals little sister 129
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) Jul '14 Bernard colletti 49

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miller Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller Place

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:44 am PST