Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,709)

Showing posts 94,161 - 94,180 of114,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
murat v zurich

Bulach, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

this shouldn't be a pretex to justy anti-semetism, see people like you come up with different sort of excauses in order to justfy hatred agains jews
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
room to talk mr bankster how about the nazis millions still capitalizing ?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence have they given you which can tell us that the Palestinians own the Land of Israel at all.
They don't even bother trying as there is no answer.
If the Palestinians had the claim to the land they would not need to negotiate with Israel.
The only document giving people as a nation the right to the land is the Mandate for Palestine which is reaffirmed in Article 80 of the UN Charter.
Nutjobs they can't!!! they make up lies and believe its true and yet present no evidence as old as The Word of God which states palestine own's the Land of Israel. God has given us his Word "the Bible" to correct these lies foolish people create. You cant destroy Israel or replace it Israel belongs to The Lord Jesus Christ heir to the Throne of King David. Many nation's have tried none have succeeded the remnant of Israel Walk and Live on the Land God gave them so long ago.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

murat v zurich wrote:
this shouldn't be a pretex to justy anti-semetism, see people like you come up with different sort of excauses in order to justfy hatred agains jews
<quoted text>
Just cash in and remain "neutral"
specially when you can't even spell antisemitism.
Judge Jewry

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

People do not hate flesh, bone, tissue and blood but what these creatures do in the dark corners of their minds and in dark corners.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

The GREAT Country Persia is moving forward in a very positive way thanks to the sanctions.........go Persia......go Persia.......

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has inaugurated the country’s biggest gasoline production hub with a production capacity of 16 million liters (ml) of petrol per day near the central city of Shazand.

Production of premium gasoline will also rise from the current amount of 1.2 million liters to 3.2 million liters with the opening of Shazand Imam Khomeini Refinery.

For the first time in the Middle East, Iranian experts succeeded in carrying out the process of converting diesel fuel to high-octane gasoline.

Following the refinery’s inauguration, its liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) production will increase from 500 tons per day to 2,000 tons.

The treatment facility produces gasoline, liquefied gas, propylene, kerosene, gas oil as well as fuel oil and tar.

The refinery has been renovated through the investment of USD 3.3 billion by the National Iranian Oil Engineering and Construction Company (NIOEC).

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine if he said the opposite. He would be put in jail under art. 26lb of the Penal Code for up to five years. So he is a yes man, a lap dog which kowtow to his masters. There is plenty freedom of expression in Switzerland providing you tow the line.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

The British spy agency GCHQ has access to the global network of communications, storing calls, Facebook posts and internet histories – and shares this data with the NSA, Edward Snowden has revealed to the Guardian in a new leak.

GCHQ’s network of cables is able to process massive quantities of information from both specific targets and completely innocent people, including recording phone calls and reading email messages, it was revealed on Friday.

"It's not just a US problem. The UK has a huge dog in this fight," Snowden told the Guardian. "They [GCHQ] are worse than the US."
murat v zurich

Bulach, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

don't be an as.le remind on the subject Racist biggot
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Why haven't the other Arab states taken the Palestinians into their countries and offered them sanctuary?
Because they'd rather see them DEAD. They're USING the Palestinians as weapons to attack Jews.
The Palestinians have sent their women and children to do the fighting, and they're often shot or blown up with their own bombs, so it's all the same mentality.
You don't see Jews doing that.
murat v zurich

Bulach, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

is there an official confirmation by UN describe the stuation as ethnic cleansing? if not shut the f,,,k up
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a good idea .. you don't encourage theft, murder, ethnic cleansing and occupation by asking others to deal with the crimes of Jews and mop up the blood they've spilt...... whilst they get away with it all.
How would you like it 'Protester' idiot?
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are either living in a ghetto under opression from a nazi-like thug, after having your land taken away from you by the same thug, or if you are living in exile, i doubt you really want to negociate.
I heard the thugs sent their air force to once again attack civilians areas in Gaza.
I hope the palestinian air force did not cause any trouble,lol.
There are no Israelis in Gaza and they have a border with Egypt also. They get regular imports and the only people oppressing them are Hamas.

So you have no legal basis for your claims???
You seem to have no issue with Palestinians in Gaza firing missiles from residential areas onto Israeli cities how can you complain when Israel target military facilities in Gaza??
You have no interest in morals you just hate Jews.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judge Jewry wrote:
There is something highly disgusting about you nutjob apart of course from you being a lying nutjob.
You come to this court spewing utter bullshit and ... expect people to be taken in. You stole land belonging to Palestinians, you occupy the land of Palestinians , you have state-murdered Palestinians to hide your crimes of genocide. I call on this court to boycott, ban, and withdraw from any aspect of your nazi racist state until ALL international resolutions and laws are satisfied in favour of Justice for the true owners of the land... the Palestinians. This court does NOT PLAY your games around 'evidence' Nutjob when clearly you are an insane liar of gigantic proportions. GET OUT of the land you have stolen and RETURN THE LAND to it rightful owners FORTHWITH. Recess!
If what you claim is true than give some evidence.
Give one international legally binding document which gives the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land? If not Shut up.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no confirmation required by me from any 'official' or 'unofficial''body' to tell me 'the situation' is ethnic cleansing. One can see for oneself and frankly your rudeness is rather obnoxious so please run along and play now and kindly refrain from the use of tired phrases learned at high school. Try to be original ... try to muster a few thoughts of your own here. I can promise you, you'll generate more respect.....
If what you claim is true than why under Israeli control is the Palestinian population in Jerusalem at a constant rise since 1967 and before that it seemed to be the opposite?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence have they given you which can tell us that the Palestinians own the Land of Israel at all.
They don't even bother trying as there is no answer.
If the Palestinians had the claim to the land they would not need to negotiate with Israel.
The only document giving people as a nation the right to the land is the Mandate for Palestine which is reaffirmed in Article 80 of the UN Charter.
Your talking to GnA you idiot , that proves you don't think about anything you post .
Why " are you posting if you don't even know who the hell your talking too let alone what your talking about.
There is no ultimate legal body that gives out land to Anybody .
Where you got that idea from is anybody's guess.
Nations stay where they can survive.
How long do you think the holocaust garbage will support Israel for .?.

Germans had 1.7 million Soldiers murderd by the Jew Eisenhower after the war.
In more horrendous conditions than the ALLEGED phony Jew victims.
That will hit home , and Germans will be resentful of being swindled by lying Jews.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no confirmation required by me from any 'official' or 'unofficial''body' to tell me 'the situation' is ethnic cleansing. One can see for oneself and frankly your rudeness is rather obnoxious so please run along generate more respect.....
The irony of you, whose last 6 accounts have been deleted for racist content, would even dare to use the word 'rudeness', little racist slob.

You're being watched and you've seen them recently, haven't you?
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your talking to GnA you idiot , that proves you don't think about anything you post .
Why " are you posting if you don't even know who the hell your talking too let alone what your talking about.
There is no ultimate legal body that gives out land to Anybody .
Where you got that idea from is anybody's guess.
Nations stay where they can survive.
How long do you think the holocaust garbage will support Israel for .?.
Germans had 1.7 million Soldiers murderd by the Jew Eisenhower after the war.
In more horrendous conditions than the ALLEGED phony Jew victims.
That will hit home , and Germans will be resentful of being swindled by lying Jews.
Not sure the relevance to GNA? I obviously know what i am talking about as noone has been able to answer the questions i ask.
There is no legal body that gives out land to anybody, anymore. Since the majority of the worlds lands are already countries.
There is however international law which has been agreed upon by everyone who joined the UN. This international law includes the rights of countries to territory. This is why there are disputed territory worldwide.
Not sure what the relevance of Holocaust is to Israel? Israel was planned long before the Holocaust. The Holocaust just backed up one of the reasons for Israel to exist. As Jews are not safe in other countries at the end of the day. Look at what is happening in Europe today for example.

So you think Germans have a right to hate Jews? I think its the other way around go back to your history books.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutjobs they can't!!! they make up lies and believe its true and yet present no evidence as old as The Word of God which states palestine own's the Land of Israel. God has given us his Word "the Bible" to correct these lies foolish people create. You cant destroy Israel or replace it Israel belongs to The Lord Jesus Christ heir to the Throne of King David. Many nation's have tried none have succeeded the remnant of Israel Walk and Live on the Land God gave them so long ago.
This is evidence of nut jobs in ability to know who he is talking too.
I don't know why you communicate to him he doesn't even know who the hell he is talking too.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure the relevance to GNA? I obviously know what i am talking about as noone has been able to answer the questions i ask.
There is no legal body that gives out land to anybody, anymore. Since the majority of the worlds lands are already countries.
There is however international law which has been agreed upon by everyone who joined the UN. This international law includes the rights of countries to territory. This is why there are disputed territory worldwide.
Not sure what the relevance of Holocaust is to Israel? Israel was planned long before the Holocaust. The Holocaust just backed up one of the reasons for Israel to exist. As Jews are not safe in other countries at the end of the day. Look at what is happening in Europe today for example.
So you think Germans have a right to hate Jews? I think its the other way around go back to your history books.

That's how GnA answered the your stupid question to him .
He has never once posted anything other than fanatic sickening worship of divine importance of Israel's right to murder mutilate and displace Palestinians from their home land same as you.
So why ask him to support his assertion that Palestine belongs to the Palestinians.
You are a typo machine running on empty and your spluttering to cut out of BS . which is your fuel.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how GnA answered the your stupid question to him .
He has never once posted anything other than fanatic sickening worship of divine importance of Israel's right to murder mutilate and displace Palestinians from their home land same as you.
So why ask him to support his assertion that Palestine belongs to the Palestinians.
You are a typo machine running on empty and your spluttering to cut out of BS . which is your fuel.
He has actually posted more than that.

When did i ever post anything calling to murder, mutilate or displace Palestinians??? You are a liar as usual. At least i got you to finish a sentence instead of writing half comments which make no sense.

Never asked him to support anything STILL WAITING FOR A LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND.

You calling my posts BS, try looking in the mirror. Most of the time your posts don't even make sense.
the Jerk of jerks

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Protester wrote:
`

`

Why haven't the other Arab states taken the Palestinians into their countries and offered them sanctuary?
Because they'd rather see them DEAD. They're USING the Palestinians as weapons to attack Jews.
The Palestinians have sent their women and children to do the fighting, and they're often shot or blown up with their own bombs, so it's all the same mentality.
You don't see Jews doing that.
/???

Do u have any intelligent people that are able to talk with u../?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,161 - 94,180 of114,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
Miller Place Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••