Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105797 May 24, 2013
the good ole boys wrote:
<quoted text>we know you hide in the park behind trees wearing a raincoat with candy in your pockets we all know you're the child molester Henry so why don't you stick your head up your ass and see if it fits
You know all about that, don't you Tony Montana?
Fkn POS traitor. You should be jailed.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#105798 May 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

All Glory to Lord God....
Which God are we talking about since you speak evil things against all Jews "even the Jews who Believe in Jesus Christ" his chosen people. The ancestors of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob.
Which God do you speak of when Romans 11 "new living translations" tells us how God Almighty see's his people.
Do you really know the Truth?
It was the Pharisee's who planned his arrest. And it was Judas who betrayed Jesus Christ with a Kiss. My Lord Jesus Christ was betrayed for 30 pieces of silver. "Money is the root to all evil". But Through this Disobedience God made a way for the Gentiles "us" to recieve Salvation for those who Believe that Jesus Christ died for our Sins.
Pete if you read the Word of God. You must believe All of it and not some. The Holy Spirit will guide you into all Truths of God. Dont be hard hearted let Jesus Christ plant the Seed of Truth in you. And let the Holy Spirit water that seed. Let The Holy Spirit teach you so that its not ur flesh or other spirits who teach and mislead u teaching u things so far from the Truth's of God concerning his people The rightful owners of the Land.
How can you say all Glory to The Lord God. When you say Israel stole land. When the Same God you Glorify gave The land of the caananites To his friend Abraham and those after him decendants of Isaac his Son and Isaacs Son Jacob (Israel).
Love and Peacefulness

Jews and Israelites are two different kinds of people.

Jews are converts, that have no lineage or heritage to the 12 Tribes from the House of Israel...

Now get lost with your stupidity and stop bothering us Truth seeker with your uneducated nonsense.......

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105799 May 24, 2013
4Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
THanks Bobby .... I'll have to watch this bunny boiler fat retard then in future .... wow Thank the Lord for small mercies.
You're the one who's being watched, perv. Look outside.

USA

#105800 May 24, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
<quoted text>

Now get lost with your stupidity and stop bothering us Truth seeker with your uneducated nonsense.......
The irony of you speaking about education is hilarious, hag.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105801 May 24, 2013
the good ole boys wrote:
<quoted text>changing a person's Post is against the rules if you can't play by the rules then go climb a tree and jump off head first
Need a tissue girly man?
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#105802 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

You know all about that, don't you Tony Montana?
Fkn POS traitor. You should be jailed.
`

`

Blaming others again, u anti-semtic subverting liar.

you should be jailed for all your veiled Hate Crimes and pretending you served in the Armed Forces, when u did "not".

You are a hateful old bigot and a Traitor.
good old boys

Brooklyn, NY

#105803 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Need a tissue girly man?
thank God for giving people like me the patience to deal with people like you its not your fault you're mongoloid you were born that way
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105804 May 24, 2013
Bobbin on the knobbins of Sinai 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Blaming others again, u anti-semtic subverting liar.
you should be jailed for all your veiled Hate Crimes and pretending you served in the Armed Forces, when u did "not".
You are a hateful old bigot and a Traitor.
Can you post a link from topix where I did or did not say I served in the military. And IF you even served in the US military, that's living proof you violated your sworn oath to this country, TRAITOR.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105805 May 24, 2013
good young boys wrote:
<quoted text>thank God for giving people like me the patience to deal with people like you its not your fault you're mongoloid you were born that way
We don't consider you "people" just filth
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#105806 May 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

The irony of you speaking about education is hilarious, hag.
`

....`little illiterates minds see things differently and hilariously.

The irony is u, whose an ignorant delusional loon,..that professes she went to college.

It must be very lonely, being an obsessed ratbag for Petesake, that's a mad hatter recluse, that's waiting 24/7 for Petesake to post.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105807 May 24, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
i think they are waiting for u dimwit, to post your address.
Are you related to Frank Perdue? If not, give them your address.
I surely dont think you will and that's because you're nothing but an old bag of smelly wind/.
i;; repeat.., you scumbag friends CLAIM TO KNOW IT ALL GO TO SAID SEWER IN VENICE, and POST ... I'll be there...

hey stupid scum... when YOU MAKE THE THREAT ITS UP TO YOU TO GET YOUR BIG OLD PATHETIC ASS HERE... do you expect the "YOUR VICTIMS" to pay air fare too, you religious scumbag and cowardly PIECE OF SH!t....

STOP MAKING THE MOST PATHETIC EXCUSES OF ALL "theyre waiting for you""" oh and scumbag who's THEY... more weed wackers who are perverted cowards???? let the cheap KOKsuckers by AIRFARE or BUS FARE and COME and GET THEM SOME INFIDEL....you scumbag, and that goes for your piece of sh!t god too...scumbag..
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105808 May 24, 2013
the good ole boys wrote:
<quoted text>changing a person's Post is against the rules if you can't play by the rules then go climb a tree and jump off head first
why dont you fall on a bullet head first...
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#105809 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post a link from topix where I did or did not say I served in the military. And IF you even served in the US military, that's living proof you violated your sworn oath to this country, TRAITOR.
`

`

easy to solve, did you serve this Country as a soldier/?

either answer yes or no!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105810 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening someone on the internet is a crime. You have been reported to authorities. Not that you have any balls to do anything about it anyway. Your mama has balls though.
I believe i'll do the same...its a good weekend to be in jail court opens tuesday...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105811 May 24, 2013
the good ole boys wrote:
<quoted text>I don't use the keyboard but give me your address when I come down there I'll use the keyboard on you I'll stick it up your ass just give me your addressI talk into my computer and it translates it for me
hey Mr know it all coward, accordinmg yo you ... you knmowq my venice sewer very well...just go there... you cheap ignortant islamic dope...., does your stupid camel use the keyboard and you operate it via that camels ass ???? figures...

USA

#105812 May 24, 2013
Bobbalina of Syphilis 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
....`little illiterates minds see things differently and hilariously.
The irony is u, whose an ignorant delusional loon,..that professes she went to college.
being an obsessed ratbag for Petesick, that's a mad hatter recluse, that's waiting 24/7 for Petesake to post.
Your English is just awful, hag. Why even try?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105813 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't consider you "people" just filth
true dat Henry.... true dat.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#105814 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

No that would be you. Now, wait till I'm ready to shit, and I'll you for oral cleanup.
`

`

Nice posting comment to me above, from israel's filthy bigoted mouths!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105815 May 24, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Henry, u sound like fearless the old hump, whose hemorrhoids drag'
work that IPOD!
go use borsh@tz camel to operate your keyboard better... i was wondering why that borsh!t got better in typing... obviously any animal could do a better job.... go there, just stick you pervertedKok up the camels ass, and bingo, you can sound smarter too... you pedigree jackass... and when i say pedigree i m4ean the jackass not your two uncle daddys...

your conception video... brings new meaning to "my kid is a real jackass"....
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105816 May 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>go use borsh@tz camel to operate your keyboard better... i was wondering why that borsh!t got better in typing... obviously any animal could do a better job.... go there, just stick you pervertedKok up the camels ass, and bingo, you can sound smarter too... you pedigree jackass... and when i say pedigree i m4ean the jackass not your two uncle daddys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pJrf7Ok-1EgXX
your conception video... brings new meaning to "my kid is a real jackass"....
8((

give the Bronx boys your address bad arse.

Tell them u own a woman's store on Venice beach Boardwalk, and that your clients are mostly Jews.

And that's why you post on behalf of the Zion Terrorist in israel, to tell your jewish customers that you are defending them, so they buy more wares from u, a dirty filthy, greedy, greasy Guido and a burnt beain dead sixty druggie, that is an atheist idiot./!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) Aug 28 Josappo4 70
school driver request Sex Aug 26 scam school driver 1
Review: Speedway Performance Aug 25 cuda 1
Hidden Meadows C0-ops. (Jan '13) Aug 12 Sherod10 4
n24 calls donald trump misogynist Aug 8 adf 1
homeless on middle countryin centereach (Dec '11) Aug 8 Sheila Glassman 8
News Store owner charged in sale of fake Gibson guit... (Sep '07) Aug 6 Larry Long 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages