Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#105820 May 24, 2013
`

`~

I believe that Putin will put an end to israel terrorism by leveling the playing field and i also believe that israel have doomed themselves to the final abyss.

As i'm posting, israel jews evilness, wickedness and terrorism is at play, knowing no boundaries.

Look at israel as the monsters fugitive heaven of life and speak out boldly against israel's Tyranny and Oppression. Decent Jews have every right to exist, but Israel, and its israeli terrorist jews, do not have any rights whatsoever/.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx...
rtloder

Australia

#105821 May 24, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love and Peacefulness
Jews and Israelites are two different kinds of people.
Jews are converts, that have no lineage or heritage to the 12 Tribes from the House of Israel...
Now get lost with your stupidity and stop bothering us Truth seeker with your uneducated nonsense.......

Amen , Yes that is a bubble without the any kindness to bursting.
Because its!!!
Apples and Pears are afraid to take part in the outside atmosphere.
And is protected by the membrane of "contrition" that comes with changing your mind.
atheist infidel

Huntington Beach, CA

#105822 May 24, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Great post Bobby
you know what a great post is...One in which you would be tied to... and honeyed up for the insects...

tell you stupid alter ego that he can cry all he likes for MY address, obviously the ignorant perverted and degenerated hasnt gotten off his ass, except to abuse that Northern Blightened supposedly step ho mom, personality of yours/his....

here i'll make it easy.... "The VENICE CIRCLE" everyone knows it, ask, you jackass... Ill be there... P R O M I S E, you know cause i wouldnt miss it for the world. I live a few minutes ways, it wont take me long to arrive.

i knmow of another scumbag islamic looking to have my teeth and apparently my piss, maybe he
;ll give you a ride, you cheap dopey stiff...

WHEN YOUR KOK'S IN THE BRONX AKE THE THREAT, ITS UP TO THEM TO C O M E and G E T ME !!!!

have the know it all's, meet me at my supposed venice sewer,mofemme...

Hey joPey, remember that time you said you were going to Big Sur, and I begged to meet you or have you stop in LA and kick my ass... Because YOU THREATENED and I as always IMMEDIATELY ACCEPT... do you remember your lame excuse (you know, REASON FOR RUNNING)that you made.... you said you had to GO TO SCHOOL.... THREE FCUKING MONTHS LATER in JANUARY, I said I'kk wait.... Guess what scumbag louse coward... i'm still waiting and yourte still making excuses AFTER THREATENING... Now i know why the jews pick on you (and win)... coward....

GO DEMZ JEWS !
atheist infidel

Huntington Beach, CA

#105823 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
easy to solve, did you serve this Country as a soldier/?
either answer yes or no!
your mother did.... all from that stoop in brooklyn...

Oh i thought you said servicing this countries soldiers.... my bad.

anyway We thank her for her services, i'm sure each and every bliz... was memorable, or at least cheap....

shes servicing helmet head on the cheap, in hell or so i heard... you know... "helmet head" the circumsized wing....

satan could be heard sayin... Your a cheap kokscuker in hell, now Crimsh!t, start "servicing zee helmets"...
atheist infidel

Huntington Beach, CA

#105824 May 24, 2013
Oh wait, your mother is Natsh!t, huh Booby... satan can also be heard shouting her name, and calling her the cheapest kokscuker in hell... really, true story.
theyre with your saint grandma... Queen McHelmet Head Doer... err skank grandma... who died in coney island, while blowing the carneys with ...

i love this fcuking place, i dont know why i left....
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105825 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
easy to solve, did you serve this Country as a soldier/?
either answer yes or no!
If I said yes, you would call me a liar, If I said no, you would call me a name. Besides I don't judge people as US citizens because they served or not. As long as you were born here, abide by our laws and respect our constitution, that's enough. What's the fkn point of even answering you. By your acct, you seem to be saying you served. So let's talk about that. IF, you served, you took an oath to defend your country. My question to you is, IF you served in the USA military, why are you posting completely anti USA BS. You wish for the USA's destruction. That makes YOU a TRAITOR!

Are you even a US citizen or posting using a proxy server? You see, I don't have to prove dink to you. I don't explain myself to Traitors. I'm a US citizen. Born and raised here.

You? Yes or No?
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#105826 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
If I said yes, you would call me a liar, If I said no, you would call me a name. Besides I don't judge people as US citizens because they served or not. As long as you were born here, abide by our laws and respect our constitution, that's enough. What's the fkn point of even answering you. By your acct, you seem to be saying you served. So let's talk about that. IF, you served, you took an oath to defend your country. My question to you is, IF you served in the USA military, why are you posting completely anti USA BS. You wish for the USA's destruction. That makes YOU a TRAITOR!
Are you even a US citizen or posting using a proxy server? You see, I don't have to prove dink to you. I don't explain myself to Traitors. I'm a US citizen. Born and raised here.
You? Yes or No?
Don't you dare question Bobbalina's Integrity.
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#105827 May 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>you know what a great post is...One in which you would be tied to... and honeyed up for the insects...
tell you stupid alter ego that he can cry all he likes for MY address, obviously the ignorant perverted and degenerated hasnt gotten off his ass, except to abuse that Northern Blightened supposedly step ho mom, personality of yours/his....
here i'll make it easy.... "The VENICE CIRCLE" everyone knows it, ask, you jackass... Ill be there... P R O M I S E, you know cause i wouldnt miss it for the world. I live a few minutes ways, it wont take me long to arrive.
i knmow of another scumbag islamic looking to have my teeth and apparently my piss, maybe he
;ll give you a ride, you cheap dopey stiff...
WHEN YOUR KOK'S IN THE BRONX AKE THE THREAT, ITS UP TO THEM TO C O M E and G E T ME !!!!
have the know it all's, meet me at my supposed venice sewer,mofemme...
Hey joPey, remember that time you said you were going to Big Sur, and I begged to meet you or have you stop in LA and kick my ass... Because YOU THREATENED and I as always IMMEDIATELY ACCEPT... do you remember your lame excuse (you know, REASON FOR RUNNING)that you made.... you said you had to GO TO SCHOOL.... THREE FCUKING MONTHS LATER in JANUARY, I said I'kk wait.... Guess what scumbag louse coward... i'm still waiting and yourte still making excuses AFTER THREATENING... Now i know why the jews pick on you (and win)... coward....
GO DEMZ JEWS !
i'm not a fighter and yeah, i went to Big Sur.

Why would i waste my time on an old senile screwball bigot like you?
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#105828 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Love and Peacefulness
Jews and Israelites are two different kinds of people.
Jews are converts, that have no lineage or heritage to the 12 Tribes from the House of Israel...
Now get lost with your stupidity and stop bothering us Truth seeker with your uneducated nonsense.......
Great!
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#105829 May 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, hag? Don't you enjoy having your poor language skills mocked?
Your brain is pretty evilly twisted. Sad to see you're posting redundantly and thoughtlessly. Do you have a purpose in life?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105830 May 24, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll more than question you. I'll you the douchbag that you are.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105831 May 24, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
How about answering the question dufus.
Oh yeah, you can't
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#105832 May 24, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
`
`~
I believe that Putin will put an end to israel terrorism by leveling the playing field and i also believe that israel have doomed themselves to the final abyss.
As i'm posting, israel jews evilness, wickedness and terrorism is at play, knowing no boundaries.
Look at israel as the monsters fugitive heaven of life and speak out boldly against israel's Tyranny and Oppression. Decent Jews have every right to exist, but Israel, and its israeli terrorist jews, do not have any rights whatsoever/.
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx...
someone needs to put a end to there madness....
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#105833 May 24, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bobby, we spend too much time with this Lowlife Jew wannabe.. it really is awful to think of the time we waste. But I take the view 'OK people get to see the real Jew in the world and hopefully they'll get a sense of the evil and horrible reality of the Jew mind' so I entrap the fool into spewing its illegal and horrendous bile here.
But yeah this fool has no pride and no dignity; no life other than the few dollars it makes trying to prevent the truth being expressed freely here. A real Ratty nobody.
Nice to see you posting again, Petesake.

You are one of us and in union with us.

We love your tighteousness and your devotion to the Truth.

Remember Rachel Corrie, she is the Princess of the Nile, that died for the long injust suffering of Palestians, who were/are meek and defendless farmers and the innocent victims of Israel's War Crime Carnage.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Saint James, NY

#105834 May 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>your mother did.... all from that stoop in brooklyn...
Oh i thought you said servicing this countries soldiers.... my bad.
anyway We thank her for her services, i'm sure each and every bliz... was memorable, or at least cheap....
shes servicing helmet head on the cheap, in hell or so i heard... you know... "helmet head" the circumsized wing....
satan could be heard sayin... Your a cheap kokscuker in hell, now Crimsh!t, start "servicing zee helmets"...
Love and Peacefulness is something that Israel terrorist Jews do not want.

I come from a family who served this Country with Honor, Valor, Integrity, and Dignity. You apparently were a draft dodger and for you to denigrate and degrade their character is not only sinful, but goes against everything they gave their lives for and our founding fathers' Constitution.

What i hate mostly about you and your evil kind, you've collected and enjoy the service to live free in this Country that my family serviced for and provided for the like of you.

This site is full of subverting treacherous liars, who go against our founding fathers Constitution and are anti-Semitic criminals that are haters of all non-Jewish cultures.

Israel Jews are convicted War Crime Fugitives from International Justice in absentia and must be captured and put on trial in Hague, by an International War Crime Tribunal, for their past 190 years of Supreme War Crimes and Supreme Holocaust.

Tribal Jewry have literally gotten away with murdering and exterminating over 100 million Christians and non-Jews, starting with their Russian Bolsheviks Crimes against Humanity in 1917 to 1945..

And when I see an ignorant bigoted racist perfidious lowlife like you, NFL, Advocate, Henry and all the pro-Israeli terrorist supporters of Jews War Crimes, i view them as collaborators and War Crime Traitors to our Constitution.

I just wonder if my family services was really worth it. I'm so hurt by your sick demented posting above and i feel for the Palestinians, all the pain and suffering that you and your kind mock and denigrate.

You are not a human being, but a sub-human savage, a barbaric ruthless animal, whose posting hate Crimes and threats behind an IPAD and computer, pretending to be Henry and other sick vicious bigoted characters, to stop the Truth with your stalking, harassment, threats and bullying.

I'd appreciate all your collaborators for Israel's terrorism, to not post me anymore, out of respect for my family service!

Why my family served instead of being like Bill Clinton and GWB, is what i'm thinking about and the only logical answer to that question is, America meant a lot to them, with Freedom and Liberties for all.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105836 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Love and Peacefulness is something that ISLAMIC RADICALS do not want.
I come from a family who served this Country with Honor, Valor, Integrity, and Dignity. You apparently were a draft dodger and for you to denigrate and degrade their character is not only sinful, but goes against everything they gave their lives for and our founding fathers' Constitution.
What i hate mostly about you and your evil kind, you've collected and enjoy the service to live free in this Country that my family serviced for and provided for the like of you.
This site is full of subverting treacherous liars, who go against our founding fathers Constitution and are anti-Semitic criminals that are haters of all non-Jewish cultures.
Israel Jews are convicted War Crime Fugitives from International Justice in absentia and must be captured and put on trial in Hague, by an International War Crime Tribunal, for their past 190 years of Supreme War Crimes and Supreme Holocaust.
Tribal Jewry have literally gotten away with murdering and exterminating over 100 million Christians and non-Jews, starting with their Russian Bolsheviks Crimes against Humanity in 1917 to 1945..
And when I see an ignorant bigoted racist perfidious lowlife like you, NFL, Advocate, Henry and all the pro-Israeli terrorist supporters of Jews War Crimes, i view them as collaborators and War Crime Traitors to our Constitution.
I just wonder if my family services was really worth it. I'm so hurt by your sick demented posting above and i feel for the Palestinians, all the pain and suffering that you and your kind mock and denigrate.
You are not a human being, but a sub-human savage, a barbaric ruthless animal, whose posting hate Crimes and threats behind an IPAD and computer, pretending to be Henry and other sick vicious bigoted characters, to stop the Truth with your stalking, harassment, threats and bullying.
I'd appreciate all your collaborators for Israel's terrorism, to not post me anymore, out of respect for my family service!
Why my family served instead of being like Bill Clinton and GWB, is what i'm thinking about and the only logical answer to that question is, America meant a lot to them, with Freedom and Liberties for all.
you're the sick perverted bigot you POS.
Look, when I want to take a dump, I'll call on you ok. Until then just STFU
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105837 May 24, 2013
If any of Bobbapukas family died for service of this country, THEY DIED IN VAIN! And Bobbapuka needs to leave this country now and go fight for the terrorist Islamic Radicals.
rtloder

Australia

#105844 May 25, 2013
Yes hither we seek to address what we are fearing the mortal end is the blessing expected.
And not the plumage of a bird without any feathers.
Ask and we will hold the top as a balance of bottom and nothing in the middle to put paid to the lie smouldering
In the experiences that seemed so important at the time.
GnA

Australia

#105847 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The euro Jew has no link to the Hebrews of the old testament. Stop abusing scripture. The Jews in Israel are imposters thieves and murderers in many instances. I accept decent Jews exist and the Lord God will judge all according to their works.
Genisis 17:7 (New Living Translation)

7“I will confirm my covenant with you and your descendants after you, from generation to generation. This is the everlasting covenant: I will always be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 And I will give the entire land of Canaan, where you now live as a foreigner, to you and your descendants. It will be their possession forever, and I will be their God.”

You see its from generation to generation.you need to understand that the Israelites in our days is apart of this verse.

To claim they are fake. Than you call God a lier. Since God has kept to his words. They the "decendants" still walk and live on the Land God gave Abraham so long ago the land of canaan.

So which do you choose to believe The World and its Views or What God say's?

In the end its ur choice.
scotch

United States

#105850 May 25, 2013
Whose Earth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Jun 5 kwah52 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages