Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Jul 22, 2006, Fort Worth Star-Telegram story titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

weed wacker

Brooklyn, NY

#105595 May 23, 2013
hey infidel your mother she to aborted you at birth she wouldn't did the world a favor why don't you come on play a little dirt bag
boris

Brooklyn, NY

#105596 May 23, 2013
this is to the piece of s*** from Venice Beach what's in a Monica you all the biggest dirt bag that ever existed
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105597 May 23, 2013
Woody wrote:
Sir David Duke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FJjSzXkm55oXX&bpctr=13692 77426
your hero Ramboned ???

sir david douche....

are you still bleeding the dole system awhile hiding out in that N.O. feme trailer you stole ?
crimson

Brooklyn, NY

#105598 May 23, 2013
Israel should never exist they attain land in Palestine by what crimes Israel is a place in time that must be dismantled and its people dispersed into Jupiter
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#105599 May 23, 2013
weed wacker wrote:
hey infidel your mother she to aborted you at birth she wouldn't did the world a favor why don't you come on play a little dirt bag
go back to kindergarten and learn proper English then come and write here
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105600 May 23, 2013
kok wacker wrote:
guess what dips sh!yt... she didnt and and for that reason alone, i get to tell you to fcuk off and lick my balls... and your ball licking bitch of a mom too... senior Kok wacker...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105601 May 23, 2013
boris wrote:
this is to the piece of s*** from Venice Beach what's in a Monica you all the biggest dirt bag that ever existed
thats right borsh!t,... do you still keep a flacid wakler kok shoved in your ass for good measure ? arent you supposed to be the inbred booby sandbitched stupid drunk rapist father ??? youy act like it...
Elvis

Brooklyn, NY

#105602 May 23, 2013
I would never ever sing is Israel Israel to me represents everything that's on wholesome in a human being
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105603 May 23, 2013
lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>go back to kindergarten and learn proper English then come and write here
indeed, Kudos to you.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105604 May 23, 2013
crimson wrote:
Israel should never exist they attain land in Palestine by what crimes Israel is a place in time that must be dismantled and its people dispersed into Jupiter
go IDF, i'm dreaming of a whiter crispness... well in that gaza sheithole.... Oh criomsh1t, now your bosh!tz ho, i thought you were doung the flacid dicks of walker garrett and his stooge Pews... Lil JoPey Dopey and booby stoopidBitch^5/88...
the Great White hope

Brooklyn, NY

#105605 May 23, 2013
lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>go back to kindergarten and learn proper English then come and write here
leaving leave that man alone you piece of garbage you are human trash your mother is a disgrace to have you in bringing you into this world you did not come into this world to have vagina canal you came into this world to her rectum canal you are worn out of her hiney you came out of her ass yes your melon height yes you are you're a melon hiney and your mother should basically be brought up on crimes against humanity for bringing the creature like you into this world you sicken me I think you should basically stick your head up your ass and try to smell and see what you really are if I could just
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105606 May 23, 2013
weed wacker wrote:
is your mom still ripping out her chompers to blow flacis helmet head for sheckles ???? she was a bronx champion in her day.... remember that time she got more nickels than all the other ho's in your stoop kok scuking family ??? you know like crimsh1t and cupcake booby your homoSon...

bobblehead stooppings, still only a nickel... brought to you by The Borsh1tz...
the Great White hope

Brooklyn, NY

#105607 May 23, 2013
hey infidel I would like to invite you into my world would you like to volunteer to be my human punching bag would you like to volunteer to be my Q me to lick balls could you lick my testicles after they get all sweaty and develop some soda cheese and then could you are wash your dirty filthy teeth with the dingleberries on my rectum
the Great White hope

Brooklyn, NY

#105608 May 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed, Kudos to you.
smack yourself 10 times you retard
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105609 May 23, 2013
weed wacker wrote:
<quoted text>the best part of you ran down your mother's ass and it up as a s*** stain on the sheet
thats not what your mom said... the best part was sfter dinner, when she left handed my ass... for finger food...

i'm so generous like that...
the Great White hope

Brooklyn, NY

#105610 May 23, 2013
anybody that got a problem with my english can come down my neighborhood in the Bronx I will give you a Bronx Tale will not be nice
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105611 May 23, 2013
the Great White hope wrote:
<quoted text>leaving leave that man alone you piece of garbage you are human trash your mother is a disgrace to have you in bringing you into this world you did not come into this world to have vagina canal you came into this world to her rectum canal you are worn out of her hiney you came out of her ass yes your melon height yes you are you're a melon hiney and your mother should basically be brought up on crimes against humanity for bringing the creature like you into this world you sicken me I think you should basically stick your head up your ass and try to smell and see what you really are if I could just
we dont ytale orders from pathetic scumbags who think they can puff up there homo chest, while licking man balls.... i hear the bronx has huge Borsh!t Face stuffing balls, them bruthas be large, and in charge hahahahahahaha

go the Bronx

i bet crimsh1t like them... betta !
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105612 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>smack yourself 10 times you retard
lick my balls like your mom....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105613 May 23, 2013
hey infidel I would like to invite you into my world would you like to volunteer to be my human punching bag would you like to volunteer to be my Q me to lick balls could you lick my testicles after they get all sweaty and develop some soda cheese and then could you are wash your dirty filthy teeth with the dingleberries on my rectum
why pull punched you cowardly fcuking drunkruskie flacid Kok doinHomo, fly to LAX, i'l meet your BIG MOUTH the bigger to blow huge Bronx Kok, said the Borsh!t drunk and TOUGH GUY hahahahahahaha

post ur flight plans, you pathetic piece of sh!t...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105614 May 23, 2013
anybody that got a problem with my english can come down my neighborhood in the Bronx I will give you a Bronx Tale will not be nice
Post your address yoyu cowardly 3rd world piece odf sh!t and flacisd kok doer....

I call you the ignorant ass bag that your filthy parents and thjem neighborhood men, and that donkey bred....

dont you mean, you let hem have some Bronx tail, you flacid kok loving borsh!t stooge...

i;ll bring your old friends...Ghosts Spooks Caspers and HUGE KOK for your pie hole...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islip town board awards Wantagh company $3 mill... 7 hr Enough Is Enough 2
Rocky Point Kohl's shopping Center (Jun '10) Sat Lancet71 7
Review: Magic Isle Aquarium (Mar '09) Apr 24 Lisa 21
cicio Apr 23 ya know 1
News Suffolk Professor in Prestigious International ... Apr 23 Don Iarussi MFA 1
News Optometrist Apr 22 Beach Man 2
Review: Island Veterinary Hospital - Shona Balb... (Jun '09) Apr 20 JCL 19
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]