Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,657)

Showing posts 93,121 - 93,140 of109,499
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

hey infidel I would like to invite you into my world would you like to volunteer to be my human punching bag would you like to volunteer to be my Q me to lick balls could you lick my testicles after they get all sweaty and develop some soda cheese and then could you are wash your dirty filthy teeth with the dingleberries on my rectum
the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed, Kudos to you.
smack yourself 10 times you retard
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

weed wacker wrote:
<quoted text>the best part of you ran down your mother's ass and it up as a s*** stain on the sheet
thats not what your mom said... the best part was sfter dinner, when she left handed my ass... for finger food...

i'm so generous like that...
the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

anybody that got a problem with my english can come down my neighborhood in the Bronx I will give you a Bronx Tale will not be nice
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

the Great White hope wrote:
<quoted text>leaving leave that man alone you piece of garbage you are human trash your mother is a disgrace to have you in bringing you into this world you did not come into this world to have vagina canal you came into this world to her rectum canal you are worn out of her hiney you came out of her ass yes your melon height yes you are you're a melon hiney and your mother should basically be brought up on crimes against humanity for bringing the creature like you into this world you sicken me I think you should basically stick your head up your ass and try to smell and see what you really are if I could just
we dont ytale orders from pathetic scumbags who think they can puff up there homo chest, while licking man balls.... i hear the bronx has huge Borsh!t Face stuffing balls, them bruthas be large, and in charge hahahahahahaha

go the Bronx

i bet crimsh1t like them... betta !
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

<quoted text>smack yourself 10 times you retard
lick my balls like your mom....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

hey infidel I would like to invite you into my world would you like to volunteer to be my human punching bag would you like to volunteer to be my Q me to lick balls could you lick my testicles after they get all sweaty and develop some soda cheese and then could you are wash your dirty filthy teeth with the dingleberries on my rectum
why pull punched you cowardly fcuking drunkruskie flacid Kok doinHomo, fly to LAX, i'l meet your BIG MOUTH the bigger to blow huge Bronx Kok, said the Borsh!t drunk and TOUGH GUY hahahahahahaha

post ur flight plans, you pathetic piece of sh!t...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

anybody that got a problem with my english can come down my neighborhood in the Bronx I will give you a Bronx Tale will not be nice
Post your address yoyu cowardly 3rd world piece odf sh!t and flacisd kok doer....

I call you the ignorant ass bag that your filthy parents and thjem neighborhood men, and that donkey bred....

dont you mean, you let hem have some Bronx tail, you flacid kok loving borsh!t stooge...

i;ll bring your old friends...Ghosts Spooks Caspers and HUGE KOK for your pie hole...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

the Great 3rd world Dope wrote:
you just want more flacid Kok, huh tough guy ?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

i see they sent the perverted port jeffersh!t drunk Uncle Borsh!t to section 8 housing, where we have to foot the bill for all these filthy perverted ususllay islamic 3rd world savages and drunks... like this perverted 3rd world stooge...

another reason 8 is such a desirable number for these iranian scumbags... err, i mean south russian scumbags...
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

`

Has Syrian snipers been deployed to Syrians borders and has cowardly israeli jews refused to go near Syrians borders?

Israeli terrorist jews will only fight helpless women and children.
the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
go bulldozers... well, the ones plowing palisavage sheitholes...
we should start a bulldozer fund...
your mother is a pig for having you she should a flashed you down the toilet she would have done the world a favor
the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

atheist infidel wrote:
i see they sent the perverted port jeffersh!t drunk Uncle Borsh!t to section 8 housing, where we have to foot the bill for all these filthy perverted ususllay islamic 3rd world savages and drunks... like this perverted 3rd world stooge...
another reason 8 is such a desirable number for these iranian scumbags... err, i mean south russian scumbags...
your mother's mouth was the biggest s****** for all the guys in the Bronx for many years she was the biggest scumbag

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>

They tried to kill our Petsnake...
Ar least you aid ONE thing positive about the Jewish people.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

lick my balls like your mom....
`

`

You and your intellectual postings comments,....epitomize Israeli Jews and represent what Israel is all about!

We thank you,... savage!

the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>why pull punched you cowardly fcuking drunkruskie flacid Kok doinHomo, fly to LAX, i'l meet your BIG MOUTH the bigger to blow huge Bronx Kok, said the Borsh!t drunk and TOUGH GUY hahahahahahaha
post ur flight plans, you pathetic piece of sh!t...
I'd like to get you in the ring and Spa a little with you you know I could straighten you out teach you a lesson you won't soon forget your little fairy boy

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
Has Syrian snipers been deployed to Syrians borders and has cowardly israeli jews refused to go near Syrians borders?
Israeli terrorist jews will only fight helpless women and children.
'has'
Nice use of the third person singular, hag.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

4Pet snake wrote:
Go back to ANL Fanny Ratty ... people despise ANL FAnny Slightly less than they despise you u verminous little shit.
What would YOU know about people, freak? They should be arriving tomorrow. Watch for the lorry parked down the street, perv.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

4Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews attempted to murder me in Liverpool SEREPNT.
'
They flailed me and I loved it.
Still sticking to that transparently fraudulent story, perv? No wonder you're under such scrutiny.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews attempted to murder me in Liverpool SEREPNT. They failed. The Lord God knows .. their satanist friends local freemasons helped. The Lord God knows all things under heaven SSREPENT.
The Jew is the destroyer ... the Lord God is the Creator. Satan the destroyer uses his children, Jews, to the work on earth. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows all things and all events in Time and Space.
"What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops." Matthew 10:27 KJV.
You are insane. If you really believe that Jews are so powerful than if they wanted you dead, you would be dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,121 - 93,140 of109,499
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••