Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

DENG

Nanjing, China

#104535 Apr 24, 2013
"Jesus Christ was a not a Jew"

OF COURSE, JESUS SAID DEMONS LIVED IN JUDEA.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
To an inconsequential illiterate nothing, called NFL/Advocate, whose posting everyone ignores, except when this dopey recluse calls Jesus Christ an evil filthy hateful name..
Let it be known that Jesus Cheist was a not a jew.

..... but to any educated intelligent righteous person, Jesus Christ could be called a Galilean, or a Nazarene, an Arabian, an Israelite and even a Hebrew, bur one thing Jesus Christ could not be called, was a Talmudic jew.

Jews' are an Occult, which always hated Jesus Christ.
The word jew did not exist in Jesus Christ time and was added to the revised editions of the Holy Bible after 1775.

What Jesus Christ condemned was the total oral foundation to the jews' Talmud of today, which was called "Pharisaic Pharisaism", that was the precursor to written Talmudic of the demonized sacred books that highlights jews' evilness and wickedness.
Jesus denounced and condemned the oral Cult of "Pharisaism" and called their followers Vipers and their Sin-a-gog,.... Satan's Liar.

So my question to the sane people of the International Community, why would Jesus Christ want to be a convert pagan and heathen and be labeled a jew to their sick evil Cult, that is known to be Tribal Jewries Satanic religion, that hates Jesus Christ, Christians,... and all non-jews/?

There's is no refuting this Truth, because this is called, accurate knowledge....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#104536 Apr 24, 2013
Hmmm, on one hand we've got Jew hating Israel bashing conservatives out for blood while thumping their Bibles,
and on the other hand we've got Muslim hating Arab world bashing conservatives out for blood while thumping their Bibles.

I do believe I see a pattern here!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104537 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
"
OF COURSE, JESUS SAID DEMONS LIVED IN JUDEA.
<quoted text>
You worship that fat little Kim il jung creep, so what would YOU know of it, obedient servant?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#104538 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
`
~`
To an inconsequential illiterate nothing, called NFL/Advocate, whose posting everyone ignores, except when this dopey recluse calls Jesus Christ an evil filthy hateful name..
Let it be known that Jesus Cheist was a not a jew.
..... but to any educated intelligent righteous person, Jesus Christ could be called a Galilean, or a Nazarene, an Arabian, an Israelite and even a Hebrew, bur one thing Jesus Christ could not be called, was a Talmudic jew.
Jews' are an Occult, which always hated Jesus Christ.
The word jew did not exist in Jesus Christ time and was added to the revised editions of the Holy Bible after 1775.
What Jesus Christ condemned was the total oral foundation to the jews' Talmud of today, which was called "Pharisaic Pharisaism", that was the precursor to written Talmudic of the demonized sacred books that highlights jews' evilness and wickedness.
Jesus denounced and condemned the oral Cult of "Pharisaism" and called their followers Vipers and their Sin-a-gog,.... Satan's Liar.
So my question to the sane people of the International Community, why would Jesus Christ want to be a convert pagan and heathen and be labeled a jew to their sick evil Cult, that is known to be Tribal Jewries Satanic religion, that hates Jesus Christ, Christians,... and all non-jews/?
There's is no refuting this Truth, because this is called, accurate knowledge....
I wonder why you would call blatant hate "accurate knowledge..." considering the fact that Jesus was a rabbi and the origin of the word "Jew" goes waaaaay back before the 1700s.

And unlike your spurious claims of editions to the Bible that you have no proof to back up with, I'll post a link here to get to the point:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid...

I daresay your continuous readings of conspiracist canards is getting rather tiresome!
GnA

Australia

#104539 Apr 24, 2013
YOU FOOLS

how has satan corrupted your minds? Since when did God say that his first chosen people will become the devils children or demons? The Israelites were warned way back in the days of Moses,King David for the Prostitution with false gods and idols and Jesus made it clear that any one who does not believe in him and his message are children of the devil.

If all Jews were demons than the message of Jesus Christ would of been twisted but no The Deciples believed in Jesus Christ and went out and proclaimed the Message of Freedom in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Did you not hear? Pilate asked Jesus Christ are you the King of the Jews.

Jesus replied "You have said it" that statement alone puts all of your stupid writings in the grave it tells us that Jesus Christ himself declared he is The king of the Jews.

What kind of God would pick his people than completely wipe them out? My God made a covenant with Abraham concerning the Greatest of All Nations "Israel" and this covenant was an "Everlasting" covenant it see's no end. He has Loved Israel since the begining of their excistence Cared for them and diciplined them when they stepped out of line. The Lord our God Alone chose to be the Israelites God and The Israelites would be his people.

Now if God is the Father of Israel what makes you think that Jesus Christ The Son of Gof will have nothing to do with The Israelites? Read Zechariah 14 than you will understand Our King our Lord Jesus Christ will one day rule this earth he stand on Mt of Olives and fight against the nations who come against Israel.

I to was once blind thinking that all Jews are to blame for my messiahs death but you only have to read scripture to see how much The Father Loves them.

Netanyahu the Leader of Israel has been hand picked by God alone because he is the right fit for the job in Gods eyes just as he picked King David, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, for the will of God in their life
DENG

Nanjing, China

#104540 Apr 24, 2013
GOT ANYTHING CREDIBLE TO SAY OR JUST THE USUAL HASBARA BLABBER.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You worship that fat little Kim il jung creep, so what would YOU know of it, obedient servant?
GnA

Australia

#104542 Apr 24, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that.
The unbelievers are still working to God's plan, just unwittingly. The more they hate Israel, the sooner the Lord returns. As foretold.
It will come to pass whether we agree with it or not.
Amen again brother
GnA

Australia

#104543 Apr 24, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>THAT is correct "Hate that which is evil" NOT the people, you hate what they do. God did not say hate people who disagree with you. He did not say hate the people who do bad things, Hate the sin but not the people.The people who hate others don't have a clue what they are doing.
Amen.

Thats why i will always hate allah and muhammed and all other satan made gods and idols.

allah hasnt even excisted as long as the "the Word of God and these people claim they know this and that yet they havent even thought about their own sin's

USA

#104544 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
GOT ANYTHING CREDIBLE TO SAY OR JUST THE USUAL HASBARA BLABBER.
<quoted text>
What's the matter, North Korean fool? Are you afraid of the 21st century?

Why doesn't your primitive country have mechanised agriculture?
Satan

Paris, France

#104545 Apr 24, 2013
GnArse wrote:
ME FOOL
how has satan corrupted my mind?
I was once blind & thinking but you only have to read my scripture to see just how the thinking part is dead and now i am just blind.
Netanyahu the Leader of Israel has been hand picked by my imaginary man in the sky which i believe in, he does not even believe in my imaginary man in the sky, that makes me a real damn dumb fool for sure.
Doing a good job shill.
lol
Satan

Paris, France

#104546 Apr 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.
Thats why i will always hate allah and muhammed and all other satan made gods and idols.
allah hasnt even excisted as long as the "the Word of God and these people claim they know this and that yet they havent even thought about their own sin's
So you love an imaginary man in the sky, and you hate other imaginary men in the sky. But to hate these fake gods mean that you acknowledge their existence, how can you hate something that does not exist ?
It means then that these imaginary fake entities are (in your mind) real, while you have been telling us again and again that they are fake.

my my my you must be tourmented.
Whatever

Selden, NY

#104547 Apr 24, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Netanyahu is a thieving murdering AskaNaZi Jew and has NO place in my view in the glorious and majestic intentions of the Lord God. But Netanyahu and his murdering state will have some questions to answer to the Lord God of the Universe. SAYNOTOSATAN who may well in fact be Netanyahu after he fits a lot of the descriptions don't you think?
Christ was not a Jew by the way but the Wonderful, Counsellor!! son of the Father ... the Lord God ... and sent to save humanity ... the whole of life on earth and sent to bring the message of hope to a weary world. The Jews' mistake??? what was that again fool?
When you look at yourself in the mirror for sure you see SATAN . So start SAY NO TO YOURSELF.
GnA

Australia

#104548 Apr 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>When you look at yourself in the mirror for sure you see SATAN . So start SAY NO TO YOURSELF.
Preach brother Amen.
GnA

Australia

#104549 Apr 24, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you love an imaginary man in the sky, and you hate other imaginary men in the sky. But to hate these fake gods mean that you acknowledge their existence, how can you hate something that does not exist ?
It means then that these imaginary fake entities are (in your mind) real, while you have been telling us again and again that they are fake.
my my my you must be tourmented.
Well duuuuuurrrrr you of all people should know your the one who created these idols which cant speak.:D
GnA

Australia

#104550 Apr 24, 2013
And no Satan

The God of Israel excist The King of kings Lord of lords Jesus Christ excist

You should know that since you created the quran and created it in a way which will single out Israel as the enemy. You should know these things since your in syria fighting along side the rebels and along side assad

Yes you have a split personality just like allah

Is he with the rebels or with assad? Heck he's with both of them. Since your good at decieving and have already decieved many.
Satan

Paris, France

#104551 Apr 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duuuuuurrrrr you of all people should know your the one who created these idols which cant speak.:D
I am fake, just a product of your sterile imagination, but tell us more do you have an idol that can speak ?
JudgeJewlie

Samara, Russia

#104552 Apr 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
YOU FOOLS
how has satan corrupted your minds? Since when did God say that his first chosen people will become the devils children or demons? The Israelites were warned way back in the days of Moses,King David for the Prostitution with false gods and idols and Jesus made it clear that any one who does not believe in him and his message are children of the devil.
If all Jews were demons than the message of Jesus Christ would of been twisted but no The Deciples believed in Jesus Christ and went out and proclaimed the Message of Freedom in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Jesus replied "You have said it" that statement alone puts all of your stupid writings in the grave it tells us that Jesus Christ himself declared he is The king of the Jews.
What kind of God would pick his people than completely wipe them out? My God made a covenant with Abraham concerning the Greatest of All Nations "Israel" and this covenant was an "Everlasting" covenant it see's no end. He has Loved Israel since the begining of their excistence Cared for them and diciplined them when they stepped out of line. The Lord our God Alone chose to be the Israelites God and The Israelites would be his people.
Now if God is the Father of Israel what makes you think that Jesus Christ The Son of Gof will have nothing to do with The Israelites? Read Zechariah 14 than you will understand Our King our Lord Jesus Christ will one day rule this earth he stand on Mt of Olives and fight against the nations who come against Israel.
I to was once blind thinking that all Jews are to blame for my messiahs death but you only have to read scripture to see how much The Father Loves them.
Netanyahu the Leader of Israel has been hand picked by God alone because he is the right fit for the job in Gods eyes just as he picked King David, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, for the will of God in their life
This court calls on Netanyahu to stand here and answer the thousands of accusations of murder, theft and the pernicious breaking of international law.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Saint James, NY

#104553 Apr 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
YOU FOOLS
`

~`

U are one fked-up screw ball to think for one unholy second that Jews are Israelites from the House of Israel. Jews are Khazars, Ashkenazi and Sephardi and a cult of evil crazed malcontent converts, that have no Biblical claims to Palestine, whatsoever.

Their j claim for occupying Palestine is that they are circumcised little hellish devils from the House of Israel's 12 tribes, doing their Masters lying deceptive bidding as jews from the House of Israel and that's a big fat convert lie.

Any pedo can become a convert jew, if they study with rabbi Kaye.

http://jewishsurvivors.blogspot.com/2005/11/p...

And their allegiance is to their six sided hex star that rested on a blue and white flag that's dedicated to the Original Serpent, called Devil.

They are chosen sub-human creatures by Lucifer, because their cult was denounced and condemned by Jesus Christ, who was/is the righteous of hearts undeserved gift from Almighty God.

The word Jew existed in revised versions and editions of the Holy Bible, not before. Jew is short for Judo, which was used to describe the cheaters and connivers in their European j ghetto holes, looking to be shylocks and penny deceivers.

The word jew did not exist in Jesus Christ time and neither did their hate books called the Talmud of Hatefulness.

Oral "Pharisaism was the Talmud written book foundation and if you look it up, you would not be posting your endlessly j lies and blaspheming Jesus Christ name as being a jew./.
Satan

Paris, France

#104554 Apr 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
And no Satan
The God of Israel excist The King of kings Lord of lords Jesus Christ excist
but Israel does not even believe in your fake god, do you have his contacts, tel, mail, fax, postal address ?

USA

#104556 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
`
~`
l's 12 tribes, doing their Masters lying deceptive bidding as jews from the House of Israel and that's a big fat convert lie.
Any pedo can become a convert jew, if they study with rabbi Kaye.
hm/2005/11/photo-of-rabbi-davi d-kaye-with-two.html

ur endlessly j lies and blaspheming Jesus Christ name as being a jew./.
Had any of your ignorant, filthy racist posts deleted lately, old crone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14
News Islip, citing finances, moves on $10M in bonds ... Jul 18 rabid tabby 7
News Suffolk police shuffled in wake of sex predator... (May '07) Jul 14 Petrshef 103
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Jul 14 Rick the custodian 10
Centereach moms (Oct '10) Jul 11 WilkieLandscaping 5
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Jul 9 Hey hey hey 7
News Parts of private Cedar Beach accessible to public (Feb '09) Jul 1 David Lee 31

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages