Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#104397 Apr 21, 2013
JudgeJewlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Jews have billions of gallons of blood on their hands. God knows alone the full extent of the evil unleashed upon wholly innocent people for millenniums past. Now they're pushing for an atomic WW3. Only God now can intervene to halt their evil intentions because only God knows the terrible plans of this one-minded entity of unbelievable horror...
Judge Jewlie
Next Jew liar please!

Your post stands out like a beacon in the darkness of self-denial. That I believe is the real traditionalist calling from your written words.
And calling to the people of our planet to despise the evil Jew for what they do in Palestine.
Had we of followed what our heritage left for us in the shape of, what our "Ancestors were" *-* we would have been Blessed with heaven on Earth.
Instead Mankind chose to follow the Jew .
And so we have disaster spilling it's guts on us.
Your right only Allah can help us now.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104398 Apr 21, 2013
JudgeJewlie wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Yes the Jews have billions of gallons of blood on their hands. God knows alone the full extent of the evil unleashed upon wholly innocent people for millenniums past. Now they're pushing for an atomic WW3. Only God now can intervene to halt their evil intentions because only God knows the terrible plans of this one-minded entity of unbelievable horror...
Judge Jewlie
Next Jew liar please!
~`

Again Truth seeker, your spirit lives in Righteousness and in the Humans Destiny of Loveliness/.

Jews are an entity of Satan's Chosen Occultist Creatures, who are a Sinful Cult of Malcontent Deviates,... that had Jesus Christ murdered by their "Pharisaism" falsehoods and their false flags deception.

These rabid mutated hybrid insects are a hive of pernicious savages, that can be likened to the mutated abomination of killer bees, with their infestation of plagues and Holohoax Lies /.

The only difference is Jews are a poltroon of wild injuriously circumcised little deformed devils, who thrive on Evil and Wickedness/.

Just look at at these pro-israeli Terrorist jew jew supporters, to get a sense of evilness and wickedness' by subverting Liars.
the good jew

Baltimore, MD

#104402 Apr 21, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
Very interesting site and i find it unbelievable that our Homeland Security is being overseen by Terrorist jews in Israel.
Just this alone give me reassurances that these young brothers are either the victims of ISRAEL'S FALSE FLAGS POTTING AGENDA, or converts for Jewallah.. Israel and their terrorist jew plotters are a detriment to the whole Civilized World and a plaque on Righteousness.
I just cannot image this horror happening, without the vile israeli jews orchestration and jews Holocaust terrorism being the key factor and component of endless Crimes against Humanity/.
don't hate the Jews because you are Jewish not all Jews all like you you are the exception. To the rule forgive you father then swallow a shotty. And pull de trg ..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#104404 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
`
~`
Very interesting site and i find it unbelievable that our Homeland Security is being overseen by Terrorist jews in Israel.
Just this alone give me reassurances that these young brothers are either the victims of ISRAEL'S FALSE FLAGS POTTING AGENDA, or converts for Jewallah.. Israel and their terrorist jew plotters are a detriment to the whole Civilized World and a plaque on Righteousness.
I just cannot image this horror happening, without the vile israeli jews orchestration and jews Holocaust terrorism being the key factor and component of endless Crimes against Humanity/.
You don't make any sense. Your postings are gibberish. You make up words. You make up facts. You pervert the teachings of Christ and you enable Petesake who has been re-hospitalized for delusions, paranoia and hallucinations. I am glad that you are being monitored as you are a danger to your family and country.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104405 Apr 21, 2013
Blabbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Again Truth seeker, your spirit lives in Righteousness and in the Humans Destiny of Loveliness/.
Jews are an entity of Satan's Chosen Occultist Creatures, who are a Sinful Cult of Malcontent Deviates,... that had Jesus Christ murdered by their "Pharisaism" falsehoods and their false flags deception.
These rabid mutated hybrid insects are a hive of pernicious savages, that can be likened to the mutated abomination of killer bees, with their infestation of plagues and Holohoax Lies /.
The only difference is Jews are a poltroon of wild injuriously circumcised little deformed devils, who thrive on Evil and Wickedness/.
Just look at at these pro-israeli Terrorist jew jew supporters, to get a sense of evilness and wickedness' by subverting Liars.
Your posts don't make any sense, old hag. Are you drunk again?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104406 Apr 21, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your Islamic deception and shove it. Your Islamofascist world is falling apart.Muslims are killing Muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Your psycho ideology is not not sustainable in the real world. Your hate speech is killing a generation. Why don't you join civilization instead of trying to destroy it. Islamofascism is dead and the free world celebrates your demise.
Yes the world has been turned into a sewer and only sewer rats will suvive, for this is their environment. I will not tell you who they are...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#104407 Apr 21, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Yes the world has been turned into a sewer and only sewer rats will suvive, for this is their environment. I will not tell you who they are...
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.04.20 (Khar, Pakistan)- A female Fedayeen blows herself up outside a hospital, taking four innocents with her.
2013.04.19 (Wana, Pakistan)- Taliban extremists send rockets into an election rally, killing four people.
2013.04.19 (Khalis, Iraq)- A Mujahideen mortar attack on a rival mosques leave seven dead.
2013.04.19 (Watertown, MA, USA)- Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.
2013.04.18 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Children are among nearly three dozen people at a coffee shop obliterated by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2013.04.18 (Garissa, Kenya)- al-Shabaab gunmen burst into a hotel and mow down nine people having dinner.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104408 Apr 21, 2013
the good jew wrote:
<quoted text>don't hate the Jews because you are Jewish not all Jews all like you you are the exception. To the rule forgive you father then swallow a shotty. And pull de trg ..
`

~`

Laughing at u and the jerks that followed your assine postings,.. Jim Justice and NFL. All three of you brainless twits don't amount to a 1/2 wit.

I'm not a jew by birth, because being a jew is pledging allegiance to Satan. That why Jesus Christ state that your Cult kind father was the Devil..

It was ruled by our highest courts in the land that the word 'jew' refers to a religious cult and has no heritage to Israelites or Hebrews.

That because the word is slang and was used to demean and denigrate the followers of the oral Cult belief, called "Pharisaism", which later became the written Talmud and the guideline and last word for Judeans.

Can i be a jew, yes i can~

All i'd have to do is denounce Almighty God and swear an alliance to Satan's Cause and i would then be called a convert Jew and Satan's Chosen.

There's not one jew that is not a convert and coming from a jews womb who is a convert jew is not a heritage but an Occultist belief that is made of all converts going back to Ancient times.

You and your kind are followers of a Cult Sect called "Pharisaic Pharisaism" that worships Satan and you and your kind are Satan followers and Chosen Untermenschen.

USA

#104409 Apr 21, 2013
Blabbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
Laughing at u and the jerks that followed your assine postings,.. Jim Justice and NFL. All three of you brainless twits don't amount to a 1/2 wit.
ine and last word for Judeans.
t called "Pharisaic Pharisaism" that worships Satan and you and your kind are Satan followers and Chosen Untermenschen.
Another erudite posting. You're on a roll, hag!
Maybe you need a pick-me-up after your jag last night.
the good jew

Baltimore, MD

#104410 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
`
~`
I'm not a jew by birth, because being a jew is pledging allegiance to Satan. That why Jesus Christ state that your Cult kind father was the Devil..
It was ruled by our highest courts in the land that the word 'jew' refers to a religious cult and has no heritage to Israelites or Hebrews.
That because the word is slang and was used to demean and denigrate the followers of the oral Cult belief, called "Pharisaism", which later became the written Talmud and the guideline and last word for Judeans.
All i'd have to do is denounce Almighty God and swear an alliance to Satan's Cause and i would then be called a convert Jew and Satan's Chosen.
There's not one jew that is not a convert and coming from a jews womb who is a convert jew is not a heritage but an Occultist belief that is made of all converts going back to Ancient times.
You and your kind are followers of a Cult Sect called "Pharisaic Pharisaism" that worships Satan and you and your kind are Satan followers and Chosen Untermenschen.
I would like to reenact a scene from pulp fiction you will be marcalas. In the pawn shop and I be zed you look good with that red ball in your mouth while I pushed some hard common sense. In you..
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#104411 Apr 21, 2013
BEIJING, April 21 (UPI)-- Americans are being squeezed out of the political process by wealthy special interests, a new Chinese report on human rights in the United States said.

China's State Council issued the report this weekend in response to the Obama administration's annual critique of human rights around the world, including China.

The U.S. report chided Beijing for its human rights record; however the Chinese report had its own sharp words for the Obama administration, China's Xinhua news agency said Sunday.

"As in previous years, the (U.S.) reports are full of carping and irresponsible remarks on the human rights situation in more than 190 countries and regions including China," China said in its report. "However, the U.S. turned a blind eye to its own woeful human rights situation and never said a word about it."

According to the State Council, which is the equivalent of the U.S. presidential Cabinet, the United States has been significantly increasing its electronic surveillance of its citizen, including recent authorizations for warrantless wiretaps and routine monitoring of private communications by the intelligence apparatus.

China also took issue with the U.S. drone campaign overseas, increasing domestic poverty and a reputedly feckless response to rising gun violence.

Beijing concluded to so-called wave of gun crimes was partly due to the influence of powerful business interests that have co-opted the political process in the United States.

Xinhua noted voter participation in elections has been on the decline and blamed the trend on special interests. "The U.S. election is like money wars, with trends of the country's policies deeply influenced by political donations," Xinhua said, paraphrasing the report.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#104412 Apr 21, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm all for it..!!
And since I'm not a by-stander, I want to help.
On the Arab-Mexican I.D.'s where it reads nationality..I suggest to write a term that combines
- Arab
- Chingado
and
- Cabron
"CHINGARABRON"
Lol!

The amount of Drug violence in Mexico will suit the Arabs just right as they will have no troubles fitting in.
the good jew

Baltimore, MD

#104413 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
`
~`
you sold your soul to Satan along time ago sweetcheeks...and while your rotten flesh strolls the red light district..in seacrh of your next trick ..just so we're. Clear selling your A's. Doesnt make young. Evil ...its your nazi. DNA that doomed your soul for erternity.
Allen

Duluth, GA

#104415 Apr 21, 2013
ortom wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=GMG6heETxl Y
Destroy the Jews
the Jews will never be destroyed. They will live forever. The last ones standing when all others are gone.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104416 Apr 21, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>the Jews will never be destroyed. They will live forever. The last ones standing when all others are gone.
`

~`

Please correct me if i'm wrong, and i know this is hard for u and your kind to understand, but Talmudic demonized jew jews are spawned to be poltroon chickens cluckers and creepy sneaky rats.

Fact and Truth of point,..... did not israeli jews run for their miserable cowardly life, in Lebanon in 2006.

We viewed jews running like ratty chickens from Hezbollah, as being normal for their Tribe of gutless yellow backs!

But yet those cowards will kill Palestinians women and children as brave warriors, when they really are spineless running oinkers and with their whinnying clucks.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#104417 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
`
~`
Please correct me if i'm wrong, and i know this is hard for u and your kind to understand, but Talmudic demonized jew jews are spawned to be poltroon chickens cluckers and creepy sneaky rats.
Fact and Truth of point,..... did not israeli jews run for their miserable cowardly life, in Lebanon in 2006.
We viewed jews running like ratty chickens from Hezbollah, as being normal for their Tribe of gutless yellow backs!
But yet those cowards will kill Palestinians women and children as brave warriors, when they really are spineless running oinkers and with their whinnying clucks.
Considering how your pervasive racism hasn't disappeared yet, I wonder how comfortable you'd feel considering Jesus was one of those "poltroon chickens" (whatever a poltroon chicken means, anyways...)
Booby Sands

Mount Sinai, NY

#104418 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
`
~`
You got us rolling again!

we'll be in Port at 10...

USA

#104419 Apr 21, 2013
Bloody Skank wrote:
<quoted text>
You got us blowing again!
we'll be in Port at 10...
Sure you will, creep.
Allen

Duluth, GA

#104421 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
`
~`
it is true that at times innocent Palestinain women and children have been killed as have innocent Israelies. When Israel has rockets lobbed into their cities day after day, they have no choice but to defend themselves. Also at times those innocent Palestinian women and children have strapped bombs to themselves and taken out many innocent people. When the Israelie army goes in to get the Hezbollah trouble makers, the Hezbollah are the ones running in to holes under ground like rats, also hiding in schools, in mosques, and anywhere else innocent people are, only to creep out at night under the cover of darkness to kill. Like I said before the Jews and Israel will stand for ever, long after, as you say, "you and your kind" are long gone.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104422 Apr 21, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>it

`

`

is true that at times innocent Palestinain women and children have been killed as have innocent Israelies. When Israel has rockets lobbed into their cities day after day, they have no choice but to defend themselves. Also at times those innocent Palestinian women and children have strapped bombs to themselves and taken out many innocent people. When the Israelie army goes in to get the Hezbollah trouble makers, the Hezbollah are the ones running in to holes under ground like rats, also hiding in schools, in mosques, and anywhere else innocent people are, only to creep out at night under the cover of darkness to kill. Like I said before the Jews and Israel will stand for ever, long after, as you say, "you and your kind" are long gone.
~`

Allen, we've heard u guilty pro-israeli jew terrorist supporters and collaborators of israel's machination machine of propaganda.

U and your kind are using jew jews lies and deceptions over 50 thousand times on this Historical site. to justify Israeli jews' Holocaust/.

And what u brainless and mindless twits are saying with expletives is this, that Israeli terrorist jews have a right to live and exist on land that was acquired by war crime hellish jews, who stole with immunity and impunity from justice, and is continuing their war crime agendas, with their endless evils on top of evils..

Now listen closely Allen, illegal alien jew jews attained and procured the Palestinians land by Terrorism and Crimes against humanity.

So u understand this, israeli terrorist war crime jews have no rights whatsoever to exist on land that was ill gotten by jews' Terrorism and by jew jews' War Crimes Atrocities. Jews cannot live on this land they stole by a Supreme Holocaust.

And these illegal alien jew jews are converts that have no Biblical claims to land thewy never owned, because they are not from Israelites nor Hebrews heritage

Do u get that message loud and clear,.... Allen baby/?

The Truth is this,.,.. Israeli terrorist jews are not only "illegal aliens" that are occupying Palestinians land illegally, but are also convicted War Crime fugitives, that were convicted in absentia by a World International Court.

And these illegal aliens jews must be put in an isolated island and zoo, like Devils Island, and be monitored 24/7 while waiting to be shipped to Hague to stand trial in front of an International War Crime Tribunal and made to pay for their Supreme Holocaust and their jew jews Crimes against Humanity!

..... and then i'll be happy and so will my friends of Truth and Righteousness, when this rift-raft of sub-human waste is put in a 24/7 monitored Zoo for a Cult of misfits war crime criminals/.

now to the Port,...i'm done for the night... Allen baby/!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
News Get Cruising at LI's Summer Car Cruise Nights Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
News Karate instructor charged with sex abuse - (Oct '07) Jul 17 Karate Mike 149
Miller Place - Helicopter activity early morning Jun '15 Heyhike 1
News John White-Daniel Ciccero story to appear on 20... (Apr '08) May '15 Catfish 108
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages