Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103909 Apr 5, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

.. The Lord God and 'religion' are diametrically opposed.
Thus you don't understand the arcane scripture you use to bolster your pathological hatred, little boy. Maybe that's why you're being watched.
Had any of your accounts deleted lately?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#103910 Apr 5, 2013
ean wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to hear you offer a solution instead of shooting down other people.
Me too!
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103911 Apr 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus you don't understand the arcane scripture you use to bolster your pathological hatred, little boy. Maybe that's why you're being watched.
Had any of your accounts deleted lately?
Of course only a Jew would call the words of Christ the Messiah (as found in the Gospel of John)'pathological'.. after all your forebears had him murdered. You lose SErpent the RACIST ... you lose every time ... racism and hatred as exposed by you Ratty will never win: Listen up vermin-head:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" John *.32

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#103912 Apr 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Good Post!!!
Agreed!
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103913 Apr 5, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation has no connection to religion other than from the human perspective ... The Lord God and 'religion' are diametrically opposed.
The catholic church is run by freemason devil worshippers, Jews and Jesuits. The english Church is infected with devil-woeshippers and freemasons .. islam is fraught with divisions and has many who have murder and destruction as their main agenda and as a belief it is "God's Will"

'religion' and the Lord God are indeed diametrically opposed - the facts speak for themselves
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103914 Apr 5, 2013
worshippers ... actually no I like 'woeshiippers' serendipity is a wonderful thing sometimes.

(I can just see SREPENT searching frantically for the meaning of serendipity).

How sad.

USA

#103915 Apr 5, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course only a Jew would call the words of Christ the Messiah (as found in the Gospel of John)'pathological'..
"And Lee shall snow the truth, and the booze shall make you freakish" Tyrone *.32
No, little boy. YOU are pathologically maladjusted, and I enjoy watching the symptoms.

Had any of your accounts deleted for racist rants lately?

USA

#103916 Apr 5, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The catholic church is run by freemason devil worshippers, Jews and Jesuits. The english Church is infected with devil-woeshippers and freemasons .
LOL! The twisted ruminations just keep spinning in your skull, don't they, little boy?

USA

#103917 Apr 5, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
worshippers ...
(I can just see SREPENT searching frantically for the meaning of serendipity).
How sad.
Did the scripture also reveal that you were suddenly smart, little boy? It's just not panning out, is it? Watch for the van this weekend!
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103919 Apr 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the scripture also reveal that you were suddenly smart, little boy? It's just not panning out, is it? Watch for the van this weekend!
The scriptures reveal:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

As the Obdurate Jew here SREPENT ... you will be acquainted with the fact that before Christ was murdered by your ilk, he had much to say about your evil and your evil ways. Not least that you clearly belong to the Synagogue of Satan. Two thousand years later you have learned nothing of Christ but enough to remain the Obdurate and thoroughly hateful and hated zionist Jew. I pity you SREPENT/RATTY.

You know why people despise you here and the world over.

USA

#103920 Apr 5, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The scriptures reveal:

You know why I despise you here and the world over.
Wow. Yet another sermon from a confused freak who retired from his illustrious career of ripping tickets at the Tilt-a-Whirl. Is the van parked outside yet, little boy?
rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#103921 Apr 5, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Forget "EVILMUSLIMTERRORISTS "!!!(All one word in our Ziono Media West)
The egregious hypocrisy you so well pointed out has "Terrorism" as its cornerstone.
9/11' s raison d'ętre; a blatant, Ziono-Con, Inside Job to ANYONE who doesn't have a "Bridge Collection"
was to get the US to Kill Israel's troublesome Native Regional Residents.
Hezbollah & Hamas have proven FAR more Ethical, Legitimate and Courageous than IDF's Rapists, Kid Killers & PROVEN Genocidal Sociopaths:
http://www.worldsecuritynetwork.com/Israel-Pa...
EXCERPT "I am shocked and deeply distressed by the apparently deliberate targeting by Israeli Defense Forces of a U.N. Observer post in southern Lebanon," Annan said in a written statement.
The "coordinated artillery and aerial attack on a:
- long established and
- clearly marked U.N. post at Khiam occurred despite personal assurances given to me by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that UN positions would be spared Israeli fire," Annan said.
- there have been several dozen incidents of firing close to U.N. peacekeepers and observers, including
-direct hits on nine positions,
-some of them repeatedly, a U.N. official said.”CONTINUED
“U.N.: Observers Made Many Calls Before Strike”
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0726-...
 EXCERPT “The U.N. observers killed when an Israeli bomb hit their bunker in Lebanon Tuesday called an Israeli military liaison about 10 times in the six hours before they died to warn that aerial attacks were getting close to their position, a U.N. officer said.
-deliberate targeting ... of a U.N. observer post in southern Lebanon." He called on Israel to conduct "a full investigation into this very disturbing incident." CONTINUED
“HIZBULLAH, MORE THAN A ‘TERRORIST ORGANISATION”
http://openmode.net/2010/foreign/middle-east/...
EXCERPTS “.
Terror? Humanitarian work? Both?&#8232;One thing is clear:
Hizbullah cannot simply be labeled as a "terrorist organisation", even if some US and, especially, Israeli officials might desire it so.
In the article 'The Rise of Mezzanine Rulers' in the November/December 2010 edition of Foreign Affairs[3] Michael Crawford and Jami Miscik describe the difficulties in labelling Hizbullah:
The movement is at once a
-religious organization, an
-aid organization, a political party, and a
-paramilitary force.
. So, while some countries see  an organisation of terrorists launching rockets into Israel, large parts of the Lebanese population see an organisation rebuilding demolished and damaged houses so they can move back in.
This humanitarian effort was heavily needed after the 2006 Lebanon War[5], when Israeli military bombed southern Lebanon after the kidnapping of two Israeli soldiers and the killing of three others.” CONTINUED
Just a casual glance at civilian death tolls, destruction and military prowess PROVES that IDF is the Terrorist Gang...
...NOT
the Region's DEFENSIVE Hezbollah
---------

Yes the Jew are murdering liars and cheats they bombed Syria only a couple of months ago .
However they are desperate bastards in a beach head type citadel in a way way out outpost.
They know their days are numbered by their capacity to keep their " Enemies Supporting Their Interpretation of the Present with an Account of Their Imagination".
Pt Jefferson Peace Group

Mount Sinai, NY

#103923 Apr 5, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Jew are murdering liars and cheats they bombed Syria only a couple of months ago .
However they are desperate bastards in a beach head type citadel in a way way out outpost.
They know their days are numbered by their capacity to keep their " Enemies Supporting Their Interpretation of the Present with an Account of Their Imagination".
`

`

We too are with u,..... that israeli convert occultist jews' are spawned to lie AND ARE DEVIL'S HELPERS.../
Pt Jefferson Peace Group

Mount Sinai, NY

#103925 Apr 5, 2013
`

typo'

Religion is a humans mistake, but the Talmud is sub-human jews' spawned destiny/.
ana

London, UK

#103926 Apr 5, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Jew are murdering liars and cheats they bombed Syria only a couple of months ago .
Oh deary me...
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103927 Apr 5, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides not answering the issue about Palestinians outside Israel (typical!) I really suggest you look around at the US, at China, at Latin America, better yet the WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD and NOT ONE nation has a perfect record because all nations bear the mark of cruelty.
And it's really dumb to take sides like that instead of considering all the possible factors involved here. It's not a clear cut issue that you can suddenly be an expert on, you have to consider all the people involved and what they need. Dead Israelis and Palestinians are still dead people whether they had a role in this or not.

Jews are not the same as other people
that much we have learned from them.
In retrospect the capacity of the Jew to be The Prophet Leading himself back to Israel. Is NOW by everyone's estimation particularly "lame".
When they did it "it" seemed sane.
Could that have been their doing?
Could that have been Britain's doing.?
Not according to (p) Abraham's Religion.

I tell you He's out to get them and woe to them that gets in His way.
oh the irony

Logan, WV

#103928 Apr 5, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Forget "EVILMUSLIMTERRORISTS "!!!(All one word in our Ziono Media West)
The egregious hypocrisy you so well pointed out has "Terrorism" as its cornerstone.
9/11' s raison d'ętre; a blatant, Ziono-Con, Inside Job to ANYONE who doesn't have a "Bridge Collection"
was to get the US to Kill Israel's troublesome Native Regional Residents.
Hezbollah & Hamas have proven FAR more Ethical, Legitimate and Courageous than IDF's Rapists, Kid Killers & PROVEN Genocidal Sociopaths:
http://www.worldsecuritynetwork.com/Israel-Pa...
EXCERPT "I am shocked and deeply distressed by the apparently deliberate targeting by Israeli Defense Forces of a U.N. Observer post in southern Lebanon," Annan said in a written statement.
The "coordinated artillery and aerial attack on a:
- long established and
- clearly marked U.N. post at Khiam occurred despite personal assurances given to me by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that UN positions would be spared Israeli fire," Annan said.
- there have been several dozen incidents of firing close to U.N. peacekeepers and observers, including
-direct hits on nine positions,
-some of them repeatedly, a U.N. official said.”CONTINUED
“U.N.: Observers Made Many Calls Before Strike”
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0726-...
 EXCERPT “The U.N. observers killed when an Israeli bomb hit their bunker in Lebanon Tuesday called an Israeli military liaison about 10 times in the six hours before they died to warn that aerial attacks were getting close to their position, a U.N. officer said.
-deliberate targeting ... of a U.N. observer post in southern Lebanon." He called on Israel to conduct "a full investigation into this very disturbing incident." CONTINUED
“HIZBULLAH, MORE THAN A ‘TERRORIST ORGANISATION”
http://openmode.net/2010/foreign/middle-east/...
EXCERPTS “.
Terror? Humanitarian work? Both?&#8232;One thing is clear:
Hizbullah cannot simply be labeled as a "terrorist organisation", even if some US and, especially, Israeli officials might desire it so.
In the article 'The Rise of Mezzanine Rulers' in the November/December 2010 edition of Foreign Affairs[3] Michael Crawford and Jami Miscik describe the difficulties in labelling Hizbullah:
The movement is at once a
-religious organization, an
-aid organization, a political party, and a
-paramilitary force.
. So, while some countries see  an organisation of terrorists launching rockets into Israel, large parts of the Lebanese population see an organisation rebuilding demolished and damaged houses so they can move back in.
This humanitarian effort was heavily needed after the 2006 Lebanon War[5], when Israeli military bombed southern Lebanon after the kidnapping of two Israeli soldiers and the killing of three others.” CONTINUED
Just a casual glance at civilian death tolls, destruction and military prowess PROVES that IDF is the Terrorist Gang...
...NOT
the Region's DEFENSIVE Hezbollah
---------
100% the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103929 Apr 5, 2013
HASBARAT SPAM-TRUM ALERT!

From "PEA-BRAINED POULTRY"
Republican Eagle wrote:
This racist Muslim who call's himself Gray-does no good at all. Being no jounalist himself, he cuts and pastes jounalists articles highlighting negative aspects of Israel as his tone is hysterical and denuciatory, like a girl scout on methamphetamine.
He has done nothing for the people he claims to support, apart from deepening differences, alienating his support and wasting his time in inconstructive and sanctimonious activities.
I would not be surprised if he is actually a webbot program operated by Iran. It's posts are uniformly uninteresting and appear to follow a preset script. It exhibits virus like spamming behavior often starting dozens of pointless replies. However, it does do a great job of mimicking human idiocy. I suspect the program will respond with insults and accusation.
Gee, an entire "Comment" hysterically speculating about what that Mean ol' Gray REALLY is!!!

I suppose our soaring Republican Eagle" just accidentally left out anything factual, documented, lucid or rational in her 100th+ off topic, non-Rebuttal.

Let's hear what some of the Jews that mean ol' Gray "hates" have to say about the countless Wars for Israel started by like thinking, pea-brained poultry:

“JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL”
http://www.usa-exile.org/news/0304/13/zionist...
http://www.theweeklyinformant.com/arishavit.h...

-Jack Bernstein, Author, The Life of An American Jew in Racist Israel (following prediction was made in 1984!)

"The Zionists who rule Israel and the Zionists in America have been trying to trick the U.S. into a Mideast war on the side of Israel.

" They almost succeeded when U.S. Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982.

The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists.

If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, those atheists who claim to be God's Chosen People will trick the U.S. into a Mideast war against the Arabs who in the past have always been America's best friends.”

Dr. Henry Makow Phd., February 10, 2003? Writer, Inventor of Board game "Scruples"

"If the U.S. gets bogged down with heavy casualties on both sides,
Americans are going to blame big oil and Zionism for getting them into this mess.

Everybody knows that:

1. The only country that fears Iraq's WMD's is Israel;

2. American-Jewish neo-conservatives on the Defence Policy Board (Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz) planned this war in 1998 and made it Bush Administration policy;

3. The purpose of the war is to change the balance of power in the Middle East so Israel can settle the Palestinian issue on its own terms; and 4. Congress trembles in fear before the Israeli Lobby, "AIPAC."

At this perilous juncture in US history, there is no effective opposition because Zionist Jews appear to control both parties.

The Jewish "Anti Defamation League" considers it a barometer of anti Semitism to say, "Jews have too much power."

But is something anti-Semitic if it is true?

Anti- Semitism is racial prejudice. Zionist power is not a racial prejudice; it is a fact of life.

When a special interest group hijacks American foreign policy, it is a patriotic duty to say so.

In recent decades, Zionists have succeeded in making support for Zionism synonymous with "Jewish."

They have made Israel appear to be a vulnerable country facing annihilation in a sea of bloodthirsty Arabs.

In fact, Israel has 200-400 nuclear bombs and is one of the most powerful nations on earth.

It has evaded many opportunities for a just peace because its secret agenda is to dominate the region.

Israel keeps this quiet because most Jews, including Israelis, did not sign on for that".CONTINUED

Where oh where are our other "Camouflaged-Chickens " "...when the drums begin to roll"
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103930 Apr 5, 2013
CALLING ALL "ANCIENT HEBREW WARRIORS".....Incarnate!

We certainly don't have any shortage of War Mongering Hasbarats that WOULD go Kich some Hezbollah Butt"

Except: "........ I'm busy sorting my sock drawer right now."

“2012 Sees Lowest Number of IDF Recruits”
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/idf/20...
________

Hezbollah's "Semitic Smack-Down" seems to have quenched the fires of "Tough Talker's Outrage and been damn, bad for recruitment among "Kid Killers Anonymous"

“In desperate search for recruits, Israeli army targets foreigners”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

EXCERPT “A new organisation is actively recruiting scores of non-Israeli Jews, many of them American, to serve in the Israeli army as it faces threats on multiple fronts in a region largely hostile towards it.”

“Yaakov Kroll Kroll said that he felt his attachment was stronger to Israel than to the United States.”

"I'm an American, but at the same time, I'm also a Jew," he said. "So if I'm going to take a bullet for somebody, when you get down to it, I'm going to take it for a place I'm more connected to." CONTINUED
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103934 Apr 5, 2013
Pt Jefferson Peace Group wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And how are you, our eternal friend from UK/?
And you are endlessly right, these creatures who speak on behalf of israeli jew jews' terrorism, are empty inside and void of any righteous essence and spirit.
Religion is human a mistake, but the Talmud is sub-human jews destiny/.
Talmudic jews are about to meet their sponsor in the battle of Righteousness and Godly Justice/.
These cowardly War Crime j savages will be defeated and the War of the World will succumb to our economy destruction and falling into lawlessness and a sanctuary for evilness and wickedness,.. as anarchy prevails over Godly peaceful happiness/.
The potent signers are here, so stay awake/.
Good morning my friends!!! Yes and you are absolutely correct about the war criminality of these Zionists. As you know I have suffered a violent physical attack personally and am acquainted with the evil processes of the masonic Jew and their lackeys out of Jewry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shopping for an egg donor: Is beauty, brains, o... 28 min The Easter Bunny 2
Fatal DWI driver convicted of manslaughter and ... (Dec '06) Tue Joe 2
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Oct 27 Busted 11
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Oct 26 Josh 28
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Oct 23 Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Oct 22 Fartin Bill 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match