Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
91,801 - 91,820 of 115,028 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I be upset when I have a twisted little boy such as you to laugh at? You saw them, didn't you?
No, you're upset SREPENT admit it. You don't laugh at my posts RAtty because they are your life's work ... to quash the voice of believer's in Christ, the Messiah and to quash those who expose the terror Jew State .. and its murderous agenda. You don't have time to laugh RAtty as you scratch away at your grubby keyboard day and night in your hovel down SewerEville.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Northern Booze Seeker. This dolt lives purely to harass and stalk me and fellow beleaguered fools.. very pleasant!
No need for me to stalk you, little boy. Others have that assignment, don't they?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
who expose the terror Jew State .. and its murderous agenda. You don't have time to laugh RAtty as you scratch away at your grubby keyboard day and night in your hovel down SewerEville.
I don't give a damn about you delusions, religious or otherwise, little boy. Your demented personality is all I need to laugh at.

Had any of your accounts deleted lately for vitriolic racist rants? They watch you.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for me to stalk you, little boy. Others have that assignment, don't they?
You're whole life is spent stalking me SREPENT .... such a rather sad piece of shit you are. What do feel when illegal chemical bombs are dropped on children by those Zionist Jews you support?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
All my accounts ..all my Tales From Ratty and other posts are on this site SREPENT. You're scales need polishing snakey. No racist rants in any posts ..ll-hole called Israel. Devil's playground.
Split hairs and quibble as one such you will, you cannot use the account, little boy. You've been deleted for your inexcusable racist hatred.

I enjoy watching you squirm, and other just watch you, little boy.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all. You're the racist SERPENT .. we know how your refer to Is it any wonder the world despises Jews when a$$holes like you spread your racism and bullshit and support for racist, apartheid Israel?
I can tell you're upset, little boy. Is that because you're a known racist, or is it because you're being watched?
Meir Kahane

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

So what's the big deal, anyway?

What the European pioneer did to the dopey Indians, we're in the process of doing to the dopey Palestinian. And the Arabs can yell all they want. We own the Americans. They will do as we say. Like in Iraq.

50 years from now, when Israel is the size of Texas and the richest, best educated country in the world; no one will cAre what happened to the Palestinian.

It is the will of God.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you're upset, little boy. Is that because you're a known racist, or is it because you're being watched?
How do you describe Koreans? Arabs? muslims Ratty/Serpent?? Tell the thread and expose your fat hypocrisy .. come SrEPENT .... you racist pathetic baboon.

Known racist? No Serpent .. people know me as a 100% anti-Zionist ...
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Meir Kahane wrote:
So what's the big deal, anyway?
What the European pioneer did to the dopey Indians, we're in the process of doing to the dopey Palestinian. And the Arabs can yell all they want. We own the Americans. They will do as we say. Like in Iraq.
50 years from now, when Israel is the size of Texas and the richest, best educated country in the world; no one will cAre what happened to the Palestinian.
It is the will of God.
You're dreaming Mr Cohen. You racist murdering thugs like Satan know you're running out of time. The quicker that racist apartheid shithole Israel is shoved into the sea the better for mankind as whole and more specifically the Palestinians who have endured over 6 decades of racism and oppression.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you describe Koreans? Arabs? muslims Ratty/Serpent?? Tell the thread and expose your fat hypocrisy .. come SrEPENT .... you racist pathetic baboon.
What's the matter little boy? Are you afraid you'll have yet another account deleted for racist content? You saw them during the weekend, didn't you?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter little boy? Are you afraid you'll have yet another account deleted for racist content? You saw them during the weekend, didn't you?
You're the Racist Ratty. You always have been. Truth seekers hate zionism and the Jews who kill children. If that's racism SERPENT that's fine by me. However, you hate North Koreans and Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims for being North Koreans and Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims. What did you call DENG? How do you describe him Cowardly Cohen? In abject racist and xenophobic terms. You're the racist Ratty. You always have been and always will be.

You are Satan's little helper Serpent and you know it but cannot free yourself from it.

"And ye shall know the truth. and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32.

Words of Christ before the Jews had him murdered

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

"And I shall know the goats and the goats shall make me feel better." Suzie 8.32.
I can tell when your thoughts become stuck and spin in an endless circle in your head, little boy. It's FUNNY!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Some idiot asked before. "who created satin" I refrained from answering in order to save the thread from being pillaged by content not hostile to the parasitic Jew.
But that has happened anyhow so I might as well answer while where in the doldrums.
Allah was alone in Creation when sorrow motivated movement "non- existence" appeared instead of ending.
Rather than stay in contentment Allah found within the contradiction of space movement created; there existed the antipode and antecedent to enable
"Random Probability" to exist as existence.
Not to be long winded Random wouldn't give way to probability and be the first in Heaven.
So Allah had this ordeal with Space Fate and the Random ; actually it was a conspiracy and finished up consuming the dog .
That's why I fear God. He's got the Devil inside org Him.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell when your thoughts become stuck and spin in an endless circle in your head, little boy. It's FUNNY!
"and ye shall know the truth , and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Wonderful of Christ the Messiah

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
"and I shall grow the fruit , and the fruit shall make me leak." Bart 8.32
Messiah
Up late with the swirling thoughts, aren't you, little boy?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
No Serpent .. people know me as a 100% anti-Zionist ...
You are known for your psychiatric history and uncontrollable anger.

People do know you. That is why Catholics, Jews, Anglicans and Free Masons conspire against you. They watch you, and they know you.

Do you think they read your email too?
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

OH NO.....NOT ANOTHER PAID, FULL TIME TRAITOROUS HASBARAT

This time the "Username" is__________
Republican Eagle wrote:
Blaming Israel for carnage?
Let's see it we can teach our little "cooler chicken" a little something:

“When Does It Become Genocide: Alarmingly Close in Gaza?”

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“Alarmingly close is right. Here is how Raphael Lemkin, the Polish-Jewish legal scholar who pushed for the genocide convention, defined it in 1943:

"genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation.... It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups."

Israel's leadership has not, of course, issued a declaration of intent. However, many leading Israeli officials can be said to have done so. For example:

• Putting the Palestinians of Gaza "on a diet" -- Dov Weisglass, chief aide to Ariel Sharon, in 2006.

• Exposing them to "a bigger shoah (holocaust)" -- Matan Vilnai, former deputy defense minister, in 2008.

• Issuing religious edits exhorting soldiers to show no mercy -- the Israeli army rabbinate during the actual conflict.

Such declarations echo at least three of the "8 stages of genocide" identified by Genocide Watch president Gregory Stanton in the 1990s after the Rwanda genocide: Classification, dehumanization, and polarization.

Then there is the deliberate destruction or barring of means of sustenance as Israel has done on land and at sea. Already, the Goldstone Report has said that depriving the Gaza Palestinians of their means of sustenance, employment, housing and water, freedom of movement, and access to a court of law, could amount to persecution. END EXCERPT

Did somebody say:.......HOLY-CO$T?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Can we not derail the subject of this thread?

I personally believe, as an Asian and a student of international relations, that sometimes Israel is indeed blamed excessively.

However, we cannot deny that Israel has been unjust in many of its policies against the Palestinians. Many approaches and views of the situations in the Middle East are too unbalanced from both extremes.

We must evaluate the situation from all angles and many different perspectives.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

Maybe this (above) is why you said: "Can we not derail the subject of this thread?"
Nex131 wrote:
Can we not derail the subject of this thread?
I personally believe, as an Asian and a student of international relations, that sometimes Israel is indeed blamed excessively.

We must evaluate the situation from all angles and many different perspectives.

First, I'm glad that you're a serious "student of international relations" because, after being in 2 Wars and having witnessed history/ "International Relations" repeat itself, I strongly feel that NOTHING is more serious to the survival of the planet than exposing & discussing an unstable Nuclear power with a demented, myopic, "Master/Pure/Chosen Race" Ultra Nationalist state that dominates the Policy Makers of the US, I can and have documented everything I've said & will say here.

Perhaps I've misunderstood you or maybe you're not really a student of international relations but Israel's "policies against the Palestinians" and it's insidious Expansionist Obsessions ARE THE foremost cause of ALL regional carnage and WILL bring about WW 3

IF you are specializing in a different Region then try another "Topic"

Israel has many ethical & decent people and groups trying to stop the current Regime's Apocalyptic Madness so it's not just "Israel" or "The Jews" or the "Israelis"
----

Here's some scary Reading to prove my point:

FACT #1
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon

FACT #2 But, Zionist control over US War making decisions is lessening
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

“Clean Break or Dirty War? Israel’s Foreign Policy Directive to the United States”
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_...

“The Clash of Civilizations”
http://criminalstate.com/tag/the-clash-of-civ...

“Israel's right needs perpetual” war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...

FACT #3 & 4
“ ISRAEL IS THE MOST IMMEDIATE THREAT TO THE FUTURE OF THE PLANET”
http://america-hijacked.com/2012/08/12/jeff-b...

“Dayan's Mad Dog”
http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2009/07/da...

FACT #5 “Syria And Iran Dominos Lead To World War”
http://www.infowars.com/syria-and-iran-domino...

THE GOOD NEWS:

“U.S. intelligence community draft report says Dump Israel!”
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2012/08/u-s-intellig...
“The main points made in the intelligence community’s report are contained in the Foreign Policy Journal’s article:”
US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?.

My point is not to "Pick on Israel" or "Pick on the Israelis" but to research and share Facts that can, hopefully, save Lives & Resources.

Please consider a Class tour of a nearby Military Hospital or Graveyard and see the REAL cost when you:.."derail the subject..."
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are known for your psychiatric history and uncontrollable anger.
People do know you. That is why Catholics, Jews, Anglicans and Free Masons conspire against you. They watch you, and they know you.
Do you think they read your email too?
We must always remember when dealing with Jew-sih scum like you SERPENT .. remember the wise and prophetic words of Christ:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miller Place Discussions

Search the Miller Place Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 41 min Ma Kettle 6,342
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 54 min Billy O Liar 6,363
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) 3 hr Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 6 hr Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 22 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
Miller Place Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••