Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
ana

London, UK

#103343 Mar 23, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem when you start thinking after you wake up seeing muzzies everywhere.
Nothing good meds cannot fix, i hope.
Who is bobbalina and the other cronie??? There weren't here before they are scary
rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#103344 Mar 23, 2013
The peoples or are we people who slave to uphold the reality that the Jew did create.
I don't want to die and be what they are dog shit.
Why do we have to pretend all the time just to please them.
It's all so unjust.
Why should civilization end because the yanks want the Jew to be their Saviour ?.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103345 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
As I keep saying over and over I am not pro Israeli or pro Zionist I oppose it and anyone who supports it
I however can distinguish between Jewish people who do not have such inclinations and those who do
Most of these hate fuelled rants are denouncing the holocaust and suggesting all Jews are evil serpents as you call them
You are misinformed and the mere fact that you refused to look at the information I posted to you proves you lack subjective debating skills, in other words you are brainwashed and very dangerous
You are no better than the "racist, murdering, land-thieving, child killing, home-bulldozing Zionist apartheid loving Jews." As you called them
Please grow up your embarrassing yourself
`

U are one sickly evil sow!

that's sounding more and more an Advocate for Israel...!
ana

London, UK

#103347 Mar 23, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

U are one sickly evil sow!

that's sounding more and more an Advocate for Israel...!
You're deluded I have never advocated Israel or the principles of Zionism you are not normal at all, how you reached that conclusion is baffling, it is obvious your retorts have become poisoned and hateful because you are insecure in who you are and what you (don't) know and I have exposed your supposed campaign for peace and justice for Palestine as nothing more than a hijacked cause to spread hateful racism in the names of the poor repressed people you know nothing about.

Pls do not converse or associate with me I like to stay far from those with such disease in their brains

Grow up and go away
ana

London, UK

#103348 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Your last post 91 666 ... says it all SREPENT
I actually think you are hasbarats thinking you can cleverly disguise yourselves as the "opposing argument" to rile people into slandering Israel and causing further discontempt

Any person who is actively involved with pro Palestinian causes with the primary interest being justice for the Palestinians would not hold such dangerous, barbaric, dark age views

Go away what ever you are quite sad you are just exposing yourselves for what you really are

Shameful
ana

London, UK

#103351 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to your home Ratty you foolish verminous little sod .. you don't think at all never mind 'actually'
Whatever say what you want the truth is obviously painful for you to tolerate no leave me alone

Since: Mar 13

Chandler, AZ

#103355 Mar 23, 2013
Cat Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
When has Israel ever cared about world opinion?
Does anyone care that rockets drop into Israeli neighborhoods on a fairly regular basis? Amy other country has the right to defend itself but Israel has to listen to "public opinion". They have the right to not only defend themselves but to curb the violence by taking it to Hamas.
ana

London, UK

#103356 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are hated but hated because of Jews like you Ratty. How come you've scrawled 29000+ post and never once mentioned the murdered Palestinians many of whom being children... and murdered by your Jew-sih brethren?

Any thoughts or maybe 'my friend-ana' could help you answer this one?
Idiot who are you to speak or be a voice for Palestinians get lost Arabs dont need you go away
ana

London, UK

#103357 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Maybe .. I guess you probably on some form of mis-use of drugs
No I'm Muslim I don't use drugs no beat it

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103358 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews are hated but hated because of Jews like you Ratty. How come you've scrawled 29000+ post and never once mentioned the murdered Palestinians many of whom being children... and murdered by your Jew-sih brethren?
Any thoughts or maybe 'my friend-ana' could help you answer this one?
Why do you think they watch you more closely during the weekends, little boy?
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#103359 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Not in my neighborhood. I don't mix with the untermensch.
Of course you don't, you wear a white hood with two holes for the eyes and you burn crosses maybe ?
But still that does not help, you have dreams of muslims all over the place, and when you wake up sweating they are right here surrounding you.
Hope you'll have your meds soon.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103360 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend Bobbalina is 100% correct .... your little act was quite the non-truimph you were not hoping for. Never mind ... try out your local panto ... you sound like you'd be a good ugly sister.
You are basically one dastardly result of my '29,000 posts and not a word about the issue' eh? Nice try but marks out of ten ? 1 .. just. For good initial lying.
`

`

There are many rat-faces to these mutt-faces from Israel's Machinating Machine of Propagandises and "ana" is one in many/.

Please stand by....
ana

London, UK

#103361 Mar 23, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you don't, you wear a white hood with two holes for the eyes and you burn crosses maybe ?
But still that does not help, you have dreams of muslims all over the place, and when you wake up sweating they are right here surrounding you.
I never understood how they came to the idea to burn crosses defeats the meaning of being a Christians and the whole hood wearing well that's just proof they weren't proud to be doing what they were doing they were frightened

Much like the kkk these people hide behind their computers in "real life" they are probably the rejects of their community

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103362 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last post 91 666 ... says it all SREPENT
You post with great regularity and you leave home so infrequently, but still THEY watch you. We report and THEY monitor. You are aware that you are under surveillance, right?

Tell us about your mental health issues. That actually explains a lot.
ana

London, UK

#103363 Mar 23, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you don't, you wear a white hood with two holes for the eyes and you burn crosses maybe ?
So dont give them any form of importance they most definitely aren't anyone to look up to or envy
ana

London, UK

#103364 Mar 23, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>You post with great regularity and you leave home so infrequently, but still THEY watch you. We report and THEY monitor. You are aware that you are under surveillance, right?

Tell us about your mental health issues. That actually explains a lot.
I am pro Palestinian I dont like what some Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and I support the Palestinian cause

Yet I am realistic and steer clear of fanatical behaviour on both camps, they even turned on me for pointing out that a lot of what they are claiming is rubbish

They are just hijacking a cause and using it to spout racial hatred

I hope those who speak with contempt towards Muslims and Jews alike are monitored, its a disgrace and not a liberty of free speech at all !!
ana

London, UK

#103369 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>My my you began so calmly so refined the perfect english lady. It's taken a little truth from the seekers to get your Jew black soul riled and now we see the complete Jew eh? What a turnaround ...

The Palestinians need all the support they can get especially since the world's superpower turned her back on them only yesterday. I don't speak for Arabs I speak for people who are murdered and left homeless by your fascist terror State Ireasl
I'm not English I live in England but I'm not English

I have done more I think for Palestine than you

Honestly your just a 14 year old who should be doing his homework

Dont even try to patronise me it's not working

Now go do one
ana

London, UK

#103371 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>My my you began so calmly so refined the perfect english lady. It's taken a little truth from the seekers to get your Jew black soul riled and now we see the complete Jew eh? What a turnaround ...

The Palestinians need all the support they can get especially since the world's superpower turned her back on them only yesterday. I don't speak for Arabs I speak for people who are murdered and left homeless by your fascist terror State Ireasl
Israel isn't my state button up

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103372 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak only for Satan's minions CathoJew ...
"And ye shall guzzle the booze, and the booze shall make me puke." Carlos 8.32
Are Satan's minions also watching you, little boy?
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103375 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deluded I have never advocated Israel or the principles of Zionism you are not normal at all, how you reached that conclusion is baffling, it is obvious your retorts have become poisoned and hateful because you are insecure in who you are and what you (don't) know and I have exposed your supposed campaign for peace and justice for Palestine as nothing more than a hijacked cause to spread hateful racism in the names of the poor repressed people you know nothing about.
Pls do not converse or associate with me I like to stay far from those with such disease in their brains
Grow up and go away
`

`

It would be my pleasure not to converse or post u again. But before we do that, there's a couple of matters we have to clear up/.

#1) I did not post you nor did i engage u first. You posted me and called lil o me names, with/by defaming my good name and character.

#2) I'll know u will not address this matter as being the Truth, but u'll either address it as if i'm the liar that's bothering "ana', which i cannot have nor will i tolerate, because that's a provable lie on your part, mrs. odd Muslim Liar!

#3) So for my proof, here's your expletives and slanderous remarks to me first, before i ever posted u and in your initial posting to me, you started calling me names for no reason,.... whatsoever/.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) 17 hr Busted 15
Subway (May '14) 17 hr Taxes Due 3
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Dec 11 jinnyirisheyes 42
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 7 Justice for Sherrie 14
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Dec 5 vene 73

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miller Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller Place

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News