Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103093 Mar 20, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Hi Petesake...
I'm the youngest of the group and i can tell u this Truth and fact, if these creatures from Tel Aviv want action, we've got just the personnel to accommodate these convicted War Crime Fugitive, in a wink of an eye. Israeli terrorist jews' are spawned liars and cowards. I saw them run from Hezbollah on National TV...with me own beautiful glowing with joyous happiness,.. eyes!
-

You ... you seem to know about this shit..
So .. you mind me asking a question..??

It is estimated that, as we write these messages, the Hissballah has accumulated in southern Lebanon a stock pile of 60.000 missiles.

During the last terrorist's ass kicking operation in the Gaza Strip ... soon after Hamas terror chief al-Jabari was fckkd by a Cobra ... how come the courageous Hissballah stayed put in Lebanon with a 'business as usual' attitude..?? How come Hissballah didn't open another front to the IDF..?? How come Hissballah didn't shoot one fckkn bullet accross the Lebanese-Israeli border..?? What are they affraid of..?? Why is Nassrallah living underground.. sleeping every night at a different spot..?? How is Nassrallah feeling lately..??(we heard some mddr fcknn gossiper say that he ... he has the 'thing'... the same 'thing' that took Hugo away to the "one way ticket trip"...

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#103094 Mar 20, 2013
there is no right for the Palestinians to establish a 2nd Palestinian State via the extinction of the 1 Jewish State ... benjamin netanyahu 28 years old .. http://youtu.be/lixYEZ9M_dU .. NOTHING HAS CHANGED
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103095 Mar 20, 2013

Pee tesake.
You ... you wouldn't be one of the Syrians Alewites hidding in the UK.. would you..??

Go help your brothers and sisters in Syria..

Before you know it ... Syria is going to be cut in pieces like former Yugoslavia, or even worst .. the Hisballah will turn it into a Fundamentalist Republic rulled by the Shaaria Laws..
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103097 Mar 20, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-
It is estimated that, as we write these messages, the Hissballah has accumulated in southern Lebanon a stock pile of 60.000 missiles.
During the last terrorist's ass kicking operation in the Gaza Strip ... soon after Hamas terror chief al-Jabari was fckkd by a Cobra ... how come the courageous Hissballah stayed put in Lebanon with a 'business as usual' attitude..?? How come Hissballah didn't open another front to the IDF..?? How come Hissballah didn't shoot one fckkn bullet accross the Lebanese-Israeli border..?? What are they affraid of..?? Why is Nassrallah living underground.. sleeping every night at a different spot..?? How is Nassrallah feeling lately..??(we heard some mddr fcknn gossiper say that he ... he has the 'thing'... the same 'thing' that took Hugo away to the "one way ticket trip"...
`

So u understand, u and your kind are fk-in doomed. And i know you are a zionist/communist right down to the drek marrow of your sickly deformed bones.

Yeah, u got our government all fked-up on your mastery of buying and bribing the greedy and treasonous traitors that genuflect to Zionism/communism AIPAC and Special Interest Groups.

Your treasures are here on earth, my treasures are remaining loyal to my Creator, who Created this Planet and all that the human eyes can see, who gave me and our Free thinking group the "Light and the Way" to Eternal life and to Eternal peaceful loving happiness.

My Exemplar" is Jesus Christ, who was never ever a Jew Occultist oral "Pharisaic" Pagan, that was transformed and transcended to the atheists written books, called the Perverted Subverting Talmud, which demonized convert heathens malcontents are the believers of and their god is Satan. Being a Convert Jew is swearing an oath to the Talmud, and in doing so, u are swearing an oath to Satan.(period), which means there is nothing more to say!

There's one thing i know for sure, i've watched u and your cowardly kind use young Americans like myself, to fight your Wars of deceptions and lies/..

That's because when it comes down to the nitty gritty, which is this, all of u and your kind are nothing more than chicken sh!ts, that were scared to death to fight Hezbollah's old timers with their one bullet action bolt liberators. So the little piggys ran all the way back to their thieving occupation of land that they have no biblical rights to, because you zionist are "illegal aliens".

I know that u creatures tried to poison the Palestinians Aqua-ducts in 1948 and i also know you blew up Hotel David as Terrorists, and i know you've massacred the meek and defenseless Palestinians farmers. And i know that the Palestinians ran away from u evil cowardly terrorists, because the Palestinians were unarmed farmers who were scared for their lives at your ruthlessness, barbaric cowardly savagery/.

But this i know for sure, that one day in 2006 your chicken sh!t evilly spawned untermenschen ran like frenetic monkeys for your cowardly sick fk-in lives and i knew at that moment in time, you have doomed yourselves and cannot and will not stand up as courageous proud fighters and warriors, because you and your kind are nothing but a bunch of chicken sh!t pigs and rats.

Now fk-head calling yourself different aliases, do u think i fk in bed as good as i write/? At least i'm a honest and truthful fk!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#103098 Mar 20, 2013
The jews will accept the anti christ as their messiah coz the jews dismissed the real Messiah, saying that Mary was corrupt and Jesus a liar. So among the followers of the anti christ will be also moslems as christian and jews who went astray. The anti christ will be able to put doubt in the minds of the ppl like his daddy Satan the wicked one. All homosexuals will follow him. Coz he will made promises to the ppl who follow him,promises he can´t keep. Be deceived of anything anti christ or not christ like.

The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103099 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
The jews will accept the anti christ as their messiah coz the jews dismissed the real Messiah, saying that Mary was corrupt and Jesus a liar. So among the followers of the anti christ will be also moslems as christian and jews who went astray. The anti christ will be able to put doubt in the minds of the ppl like his daddy Satan the wicked one. All homosexuals will follow him. Coz he will made promises to the ppl who follow him,promises he can´t keep. Be deceived of anything anti christ or not christ like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F3_iZHZ3Z18XX
YOU again? You're not going to post an article on pubic health care again, are you? That was gross and unnecessary back in the other thread.
Crimson and Clover

Mount Sinai, NY

#103101 Mar 20, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
So u understand, u and your kind are fk-in doomed. And i know you are a zionist/communist right down to the drek marrow of your sickly deformed bones.
Yeah, u got our government all fked-up on your mastery of buying and bribing the greedy and treasonous traitors that genuflect to Zionism/communism AIPAC and Special Interest Groups.
Your treasures are here on earth, my treasures are remaining loyal to my Creator, who Created this Planet and all that the human eyes can see, who gave me and our Free thinking group the "Light and the Way" to Eternal life and to Eternal peaceful loving happiness.
My Exemplar" is Jesus Christ, who was never ever a Jew Occultist oral "Pharisaic" Pagan, that was transformed and transcended to the atheists written books, called the Perverted Subverting Talmud, which demonized convert heathens malcontents are the believers of and their god is Satan. Being a Convert Jew is swearing an oath to the Talmud, and in doing so, u are swearing an oath to Satan.(period), which means there is nothing more to say!
There's one thing i know for sure, i've watched u and your cowardly kind use young Americans like myself, to fight your Wars of deceptions and lies/..
That's because when it comes down to the nitty gritty, which is this, all of u and your kind are nothing more than chicken sh!ts, that were scared to death to fight Hezbollah's old timers with their one bullet action bolt liberators. So the little piggys ran all the way back to their thieving occupation of land that they have no biblical rights to, because you zionist are "illegal aliens".
I know that u creatures tried to poison the Palestinians Aqua-ducts in 1948 and i also know you blew up Hotel David as Terrorists, and i know you've massacred the meek and defenseless Palestinians farmers. And i know that the Palestinians ran away from u evil cowardly terrorists, because the Palestinians were unarmed farmers who were scared for their lives at your ruthlessness, barbaric cowardly savagery/.
But this i know for sure, that one day in 2006 your chicken sh!t evilly spawned untermenschen ran like frenetic monkeys for your cowardly sick fk-in lives and i knew at that moment in time, you have doomed yourselves and cannot and will not stand up as courageous proud fighters and warriors, because you and your kind are nothing but a bunch of chicken sh!t pigs and rats.
Now fk-head calling yourself different aliases, do u think i fk in bed as good as i write/? At least i'm a honest and truthful fk!
`

`*)

That's my little gal.... an honest and truthful fk/!

O, boy...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103102 Mar 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

MORE, PROVEN SCRIPTED HASBARA DRIVEL:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

;)
And...

STILL nothing but simple minded, fact free, off topic insults from our PROVEN Full Time, Scripted Hasbarat!

"HASBARA": The planet where FACTS exposing Zionists & their Genocidal, Terrorist "State" are "cut & paste"
----
PROOF (aka "cut & paste" in Hasbarese) that Zionists are the most fervent "Jew Haters"

"The Zionst leaders together with the Reform “rabbis” aided substantially in the destruction of the European Jews.

In July 1938 President Roosevelt convened the Evian Conference to consider the problem of Jewish refugees. At that time a German offer was made to release Jews at $250 per person. The Jewish Agency, headed by Golda Meir, decided to ignore the offer.

At this conference, the delegation from the Jewish Agency made no effort to influence the United States or any of the 32 other participating nations to open their gates to admit German Jews.

“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”

“On Dec. 17, 1942 both houses of the British Parliament declared readiness to afford temporary residence for endangered persons, but on Jan. 27 a spokesman for the Zionists stated that the Jews opposed the motion because Palestine was omitted.”

Disprove THAT....Hasbarat!

Raphael Lemkin, the Polish-Jewish legal scholar who pushed for the genocide convention, defined it in 1943:

"genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation.... It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups."

Israel's leadership has not, of course, issued a declaration of intent. However, many leading Israeli officials can be said to have done so. For example:

• Putting the Palestinians of Gaza "on a diet" -- Dov Weisglass, chief aide to Ariel Sharon, in 2006.

• Exposing them to "a bigger shoah (holocaust)" -- Matan Vilnai, former deputy defense minister, in 2008.

• Issuing religious edits exhorting soldiers to show no mercy -- the Israeli army rabbinate during the actual conflict.

Such declarations echo at least three of the "8 stages of genocide" identified by Genocide Watch president Gregory Stanton in the 1990s after the Rwanda genocide: Classification, dehumanization, and polarization.

Then there is the deliberate destruction or barring of means of sustenance as Israel has done on land and at sea. Already, the Goldstone Report has said that depriving the Gaza Palestinians of their means of sustenance, employment, housing and water, freedom of movement, and access to a court of law, could amount to persecution. END EXCERPT

Cape Town, South Africa

#103103 Mar 20, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Th Lord God, Great Master of Creation and 'religion' I would suggest are like chalk and cheese as they say. You're 82? Better get some truth into your soul old man. You'll soon be confronted with the majesty of heaven. Oh and 'thinking' you say? Ever thought you are 100% wrong? The catholic church was going to pulverise Galileo for daring to speak truth. So there you go! There is no truth in religion. The truth is only in the Lord God.
A religion to be true, must be eternal. Christianity is some 2000 years old and Islam some 1500 years old. The only true religion is Nature's eternal religion. You do not need priests to explain it to you as physical laws are its laws and work for both humans and objects. God is simply the power of the universe. Once you understand this you lose your fears and stop your payments to whatever creed you believe in.

Somebody asked: what is the difference between a sect and a religion. The answer was; " A delusion by one man is insanity, by a few thousands, it is a sect and by millions, a religion"
Amen
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103104 Mar 20, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-
Personnally, I do not know and I do not care. You should be happy it did not happen, that is all.

Interesting site:
ZIONISM GOING THROUGH DEATH THROES
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/16/zioni...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103105 Mar 20, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
Pees when she hears: "Hisballah"
Somebody's awfully brave TALKING Tough about Hezbolah!

“Hezbollah is Way Ahead in Asymmetric Warfare”
http://johnib.wordpress.com/2006/08/17/hezbol...

EXCERPT “Hezbollah did the unexpected against Israel: they stayed alive.
Despite the losses inflicted upon Hezbollah and the tremendous destruction of buildings and infrastructure, Hezbollah is still here in southern Lebanon today and they remain armed and unbowed.

The might is in Hezbollah’s grass roots, door to door, precinct style of taking care of people.
Taking the trash out, making the schools run and operating senior centers count for a lot.
Make no mistake about it:

asymmetric warfare is no longer a concept. The Professors of the University of Hezbollah have just rocketed past all the theoretical thinkers at cushy U.S. war colleges.

As Israel struggles to retrieve all its lumbering armor from Lebanon, much of it borne on flatbed trucks, the “freedom fighters”(as they call themselves and their neighbors call them) of Hezbollah are scraping up the debris of war, buying furniture for homeless Lebanese people, handing out cash, and working toward restoring Lebanon.

But Hezbollah is not just rebuilding southern Lebanon with spades.

Bulldozers are already working. More importantly, an on the ground neighborhood-by neighborhood network of caring for people and looking after their needs, from cell phones to homes, is in progress.

The unmistakable outcome of this war, in Arab minds, is this: we (Hezbollah, Syria and Iran) care about you (the Arab people).

The US and Israel only want to deal with your problems by killing you and destroying your home.” CONTINUED

Next time you cowardly pack of pudgy, little Kid Killers and Granny Bashers are stupid enough to take on some REAL Fighters...

....Just stay in your Air Conditioned Bunkers and you won't humiliate yourselves.

America is sick of fighting your wars and bankrolling your Long Planned Sneak Attacks / "Land Grabs:

“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.”

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
------

Contrary to our Zionist dominated Media Script, Israel Started ALL its wars,,,,,,

“Israel's right needs perpetual” war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...

“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232; http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....

And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:

“Israel Busted Again”&#8232; http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil... ;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”
-------

Your FOREIGN Gang of FOREIGN ( Khazars Brooklynites, etc) Zionist Occupiers have ALWAYS schemed to STEAL MORE LAND:

“The State of Israel must must invent dangers and to do this, it must adopt methods of provocation and revenge.......and, above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire more space.”
“Moshe Sharett; Diaries”
must a fackk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103106 Mar 20, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
-

O.K.' I see. When you are pressed to answer a few direct questions about Hissballah (which you tossed at the table .. not me)... you run and hide behind God's and Jesus dresses..

Ohh, I almost forgot ... About our right to this land..
Obama in Israel is having fun and is liking it so much ... that he doesn't want to go back to Pennsylvania Ave.
We are going to get him a visa .. and he's going to have as a Executive Secretary our newest Miss Israel 2013, Yityish (Titi) Aynaw .. a young Jewish black lady that emigrated from Ethiopia...

But what is the use of writing you about African Jewish beautiessss ... Someone graciously wrote that you live with a boyfriend in Fire Island ...

You didn't answer about Hissballah, but perhaps you'll be willing to answer ... Just out of curiosity...who of you two is the dominant character in the couple..??
must a fackk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103107 Mar 20, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Personnally, I do not know and I do not care. You should be happy it did not happen, that is all.
Interesting site:
ZIONISM GOING THROUGH DEATH THROES
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/16/zioni...
-

veteranstoday.com ..??
You must be kidding ..
I rather spend the same time watching in UTube a clip of George Carlin

Gray

Richmond, VA

#103108 Mar 20, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
Pee tesake.
You ... you wouldn't be one of the Syrians Alewites hidding in the UK.. would you..??
And YOU wouldn't be one of those Florida, KKK Flunk-Outs who found a place where KKK "Values" are not only Natural ...

....But Founded by that "Other" Ultra Nationalist State with Pure/Master/Chosen Race, Expansionist:("Greater Israel = "Lebensraum") and Genocidal Obsessions...

...would you?
----

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.

Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.

This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
----

Now, Extorting $Trillions our of the same people who Funded, Armed, Trained and helped establish your nasty, little Nazi Colony is no way to treat a former Ally, is it?

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...

EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.

During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.

Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED
-----

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.

SO, I don't imagine that you're willing to ADMIT the truth about your Nasty, Little Nazi Colony

Except that it's long past time to crate up the World's Glut of "Holy-Co$t" Theme Parks" & Dump them on the Knesset Steps!

How about "REPARATIONS to the PALESTINIANS for their REAL holocaust®
must a fackk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103109 Mar 20, 2013
Hey, Gravy you have your wires connected backwards... or you think you can get away with any lie .... you s.o.b.

You started message #103.105 implying that I wrote:

must a fckk wrote:

Those Chinese inflatable dolls are driving you crazy...
I never wrote that..!!
No pick up bars nearby your trailer park..??
You need a woman for real, not a polyethylene one..!!

..savage ignorant SENIL s.o.b.

Gray

Richmond, VA

#103110 Mar 20, 2013
must a fackk wrote:
<quoted text>-
O.K.' I see. When you are pressed to answer a few direct questions about Hissballah........
I don't expect to get ANY type of honest, on topic, documented, credible response from ANY of my "direct questions"

But.....

That's why you, nasty, little Nazi Colony spend's $Billions of US money on M.O.L.A.D./ HASBARA:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

So..

M.O.L.A.D. is the Government Agency that organizes, coordinates, pays, manipulates etc THEM ALL:

SEE M.O.L.A.D. below and imagine ALL the "News" outlets, Textbook editors, Editorial writers, 75,000 paid shills JUST in the U.S. etc etc:

“The message from an Israeli think-tank...M.O.L.A.D.”

“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

http://www.alanhart.net/the-message-from-an-i...

EXCERPT “Molad, established less than a year ago (in January 2012) is a think tank devoted to providing Israel with new ideas regarding matters of foreign policy and security, as well as socioeconomic issues.

The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

-why until recently the Zionist state was so successful in selling its propaganda lies as truth. It possessed the awesome ability to do so because of NID. What’s that?
“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the:
-
National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office.

- All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these :

– the Foreign Ministry,

- the Public Diplomacy

- Diaspora Affairs Ministry

- the IDF Spokesman’s Office

- the Tourism Ministry

- the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate.

- The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies,

- The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.

- And, in addition, the government conducts an unofficial advocacy effort involving

- hundreds of Israelis and overseas activists,

- organizations and NPOs,

- along with non-Jewish supporters;

this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”
“In other words, one of the main reasons for Zionism’s success for so long in selling its propaganda lies as truth was to do with the efficiency of its hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.”
BUT:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.” CONTINUED
----

How about the same old

HASBARA FAVORITE:

"I don't like your facts or factual sources so I'm gonna run & hide" SCAM!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103111 Mar 20, 2013
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
must a fackk wrote:
Hey, Gravy you have your wires connected backwards... or you think you can get away with any lie .... you s.o.b.
You started message #103.105 implying that I wrote:
must a fckk wrote:
Those Chinese inflatable dolls are driving you crazy...
I never wrote that..!!
No pick up bars nearby your trailer park..??
You need a woman for real, not a polyethylene one..!!
..savage ignorant SENIL s.o.b.
“over your head” again, I see!

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

How many "Usernames" is that, now "Ass-Fer-Hire"

As least I got to post some good stuff for REAL Readers to know about you and Your Hasbara Half-Wits
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103112 Mar 20, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
President obama said at Yad Vesham n that jews despite being only one fourth of one percent of the world population do manage to get 75% of noble prices, my hats off to president obamaN welcome to the holy land , a holy country to a proud people
Moses, we are so glad that you come from a tribe of geniuses. We are all happy that you belong to a people who produced some great men...One French academician once said:"The Jews, when they are good,they are very good, but when they are bad, they are very bad" he went on to say..."unfortunately most of them are bad". That cost him his job at the Academy, but he made a point. Unfortunately for the world, only the bad ones seem to be remembered.
" In everything we are destroyers-even in the insturments of destruction to which we turn for relief...We Jewss, we, the destroyers, will remain destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. WE WILL FOREVER DESTROY BECAUSE WE NEED A WORLD OF OUR OWN, a God-world, which is not in our nature to build...Because your chief institution is the social structure itself, it is in this, that we are most manifestly destroyers." Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles.
"We have exterminated the property owners in Russia. We are going to do the same thing in Europe and America."
Chairman Zinoviev (Apfelbaum) at the 3rd Communist International, US Congressional Record, December 13, 1923.
" Jews banished 47 times iln 1000 years -Why"
http://www.rense.com/general85/banished.htm
So you see Moses, you can have all the Nobel prizes you want. What the world remembers is the evil done, not the good. That is unfortunate, but the entire world is now Palestinian. Nothing personal.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103113 Mar 21, 2013
The Anne Frank Diary Fraud
Fact: File number 2241-1956 in the New York County Clerk's Office shows that American Jewish writer Meyer Levin was awarded $50 000 in damages by the New York Supreme Court. This was to be paid by Mr. Frank for using Mr.Levin's work and passing it off as the writings of his late daughter, Anne Frank.
"History has many examples of myths that live a longer and richer life than truth, and may become more effective than truth. The Western world has for some years been made aware of a Jewish girl through the medium of what purports to be her personally written story, Anne Frank's Diary. Any informed inspection of this book would have shown it to have been impossible as the work of a teenager."
Decision of the New York Supreme Courte as reported in American Economic Council letter April 15, 1959.
http://www.wvwnews.net/content/index.php...
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#103114 Mar 21, 2013
orion wrote:
The Anne Frank Diary Fraud
Fact: File number 2241-1956 in the New York County Clerk's Office shows that American Jewish writer Meyer Levin was awarded $50 000 in damages by the New York Supreme Court. This was to be paid by Mr. Frank for using Mr.Levin's work and passing it off as the writings of his late daughter, Anne Frank.
"History has many examples of myths that live a longer and richer life than truth, and may become more effective than truth. The Western world has for some years been made aware of a Jewish girl through the medium of what purports to be her personally written story, Anne Frank's Diary. Any informed inspection of this book would have shown it to have been impossible as the work of a teenager."
Decision of the New York Supreme Courte as reported in American Economic Council letter April 15, 1959.
http://www.wvwnews.net/content/index.php...
Heil Hitler! Oh that's right he's no longer ruleing over a 1000 reich. Your side lost pal. Thank goodness for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) 1 hr Lili 15
Race War 19 hr Brooklynn 10
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Dec 11 jinnyirisheyes 42
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miller Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller Place

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Beckham Definition of Special Talent
Bleacher Report 5:30 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants: Complete Week 17 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 7:03 PM
2014 NFL Draft Picks Who Already Look Like Home Runs
Bleacher Report 9:41 PM
Breaking Down Eagles' Game Plan vs. Giants
Bleacher Report10:49 PM
Jets vs. Dolphins: What Are Experts Saying About New York?