Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
the big man

Washington, DC

#101804 Feb 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
OK!.....OK!.... as soon as I take the trash out!
First things....First!
you my friend have been picked to be a taste tester in one of our forskinmeatpies factories an you get paid in fresh foreskins
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#101806 Feb 23, 2013
the big man wrote:
<quoted text>and I would feed the first skins to you ratloder..

"One night while Moses was in Camp, the Lord was about to kill him. But Zipporah
circumcised her son with a flint knife.
She touched his legs with the skin she had cut off and said. "My dear son, this blood will protect you". So the Lord did not harm Moses. Then Zipporah said, "Yes my dear,
you are safe because of this circumcision".

Exodus, 4 : 18-23.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101807 Feb 23, 2013
re the Hoax, just google

Air photo evidence

Rudolf report.
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101808 Feb 23, 2013
I hate the palestians there animals terriers and the should be dealt with accordling. The good Jewish people have tolerated these savages long enough they should be rounded up and be placed in containers bound for the America. They are not human therefore they have no rights drop them from the planes flying over no need to stop.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101809 Feb 23, 2013
the big jewish adonis wrote:
I hate the palestians there animals terriers and the should be dealt with accordling. The good Jewish people have tolerated these savages long enough they should be rounded up and be placed in containers bound for the America. They are not human therefore they have no rights drop them from the planes flying over no need to stop.
I declare thee TROLL.
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101810 Feb 23, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I declare thee TROLL.
I advocate that you climb into.a Elephants ass and die..
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#101811 Feb 23, 2013
At least they didn't corrupt America through subversion and decadence. Among other things.
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101813 Feb 23, 2013
This site is a outrage..the great Jewish race will overcome these outlandish lies. Just as we have overcome the haulucust were ten million Jews were based .....I implore all you hate mongers to committee suicide in the name of good ..
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101814 Feb 23, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
"One night while Moses was in Camp, the Lord was about to kill him. But Zipporah
circumcised her son with a flint knife.
She touched his legs with the skin she had cut off and said. "My dear son, this blood will protect you". So the Lord did not harm Moses. Then Zipporah said, "Yes my dear,
you are safe because of this circumcision".
Exodus, 4 : 18-23.
why don't you stick your head up your ass see if it fits..
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#101816 Feb 23, 2013
Lies eh?

HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because:
"They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world... The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom.(Speech in the House of Lords, July 12, 1858)

Sound familiar?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101817 Feb 23, 2013
JEW IS NOT A RACE IT'S AN IDEOLOGY.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#101818 Feb 23, 2013
True or false

HENRY WALLACE, Secretary of Commerce, under President Harry Truman, wrote in his dairy that in 1946
"Truman was "exasperated" over Jewish pressure that he support Zionist rule over Palestine. Wallace added "Pres. Truman expressed himself as being very much 'put out' with the Jews. He said that 'Jesus Christ couldn't please them when he was here on Earth, so how could anyone expect that I would have any luck?' Pres. Truman said he hand no use for them and didn't care what happened to them."

Obviously misguided
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#101819 Feb 23, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
True or false
HENRY WALLACE, Secretary of Commerce, under President Harry Truman, wrote in his dairy that in 1946
"Truman was "exasperated" over Jewish pressure that he support Zionist rule over Palestine. Wallace added "Pres. Truman expressed himself as being very much 'put out' with the Jews. He said that 'Jesus Christ couldn't please them when he was here on Earth, so how could anyone expect that I would have any luck?' Pres. Truman said he hand no use for them and didn't care what happened to them."
Obviously misguided
^5

Truman also wrote in his 1948 Diary, that when jews are given the upper hand,... are even worse than Hitler and Stalin combined.

Truman was probably referring to the Jews Revolution in Russia in the 1917.

That's when jew Bolshevik went on their mass-murdering Spree of being true Serial Killers. Jews were directly responsible for over 100 million Christians and non-jews bring executed and exterminated in/by Jews' Supreme Holocaust from 1917 to 1945.

Unlike there scapegoat, their jew German pasty Hitler, who was accused by jews of killing originally 18 million jews by gassing, where there were no jew bodies were ever found, that is used to still today by jews over dumb non-jews.

But in jewland Russia in 1938, mass graves were found. This is where a real Holocaust had/was occurring in the early 19 hundreds, but this was covered up by the cowardly war crime victors of a Jew declared War over Germany and the German people.

There was no Christian reparations, nor any Holocaust Memorial Sites, in jews annihilation of Christians and non-jews in Russia1

That's because Jews' had this horrendous horror covered up in the real History books of Monstrous Jews in Russia.

These jews went to Palestine, and took their jew Marxist Ideology into Palestine and with Nuclear Power became an overnight USA led power, with their immunized Jew Tyrants and Jew Oppressors reining in another Supreme Holocaust from Satan's chosen Tribal Jewry s' untermenschen..

....and now where's the Equal Justice/?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101820 Feb 23, 2013
Leave it to your Ever So Resourceful Zionist Brethren to lead the world in cannibalistic savagery that obsesses your tiny little Hasbara mind:

"GLORIOUS FOOD BECKONS IN ISRAEL"
"Full story: Star Tribune"
AND

ISRAELI'S RABBIS MADE IT HAPPEN!!!

If you've been struggling with the notion of schlepping your embezzled $Billions to be "Laundered" in the "Stolen Land" only to be mugged by raving, drunken, mobs of "Master/Chosen Race" Psycho-Settlers....

OR

Taking in a Quaint afternoon of festive, Zionist, "Kid Killing" at the US funded, Apartheid Wall...

...You've got ONE more reason to visit the Home of more Sociopathic War Criminals & KKK Flunk Outs:

STOLEN BODY PARTS ARE NOW KOSHER!!!

Because the World's most Infamous Terrorist "State leads the World in Stolen Body Parts, there are BOUND to be a few Kidneys, Livers that didn't "Make the Cut"

SO, GUESS WHAT???

You TOO an snack on Uncle Shmuel's rotten pancreas to the aroma of Phosphorous Fried Palestinian Infants.....

"HEY....They were gonna be Terrorists SOME day!"
----------

Now, take your Hasbara Handbook, crate up your Holy-Co$t Theme Parks and GO HOME!
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101821 Feb 23, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to your Ever So Resourceful Zionist Brethren to lead the world in cannibalistic savagery that obsesses your tiny little Hasbara mind:
"GLORIOUS FOOD BECKONS IN ISRAEL"
"Full story: Star Tribune"
AND
ISRAELI'S RABBIS MADE IT HAPPEN!!!
If you've been struggling with the notion of schlepping your embezzled $Billions to be "Laundered" in the "Stolen Land" only to be mugged by raving, drunken, mobs of "Master/Chosen Race" Psycho-Settlers....
OR
Taking in a Quaint afternoon of festive, Zionist, "Kid Killing" at the US funded, Apartheid Wall...
...You've got ONE more reason to visit the Home of more Sociopathic War Criminals & KKK Flunk Outs:
STOLEN BODY PARTS ARE NOW KOSHER!!!
Because the World's most Infamous Terrorist "State leads the World in Stolen Body Parts, there are BOUND to be a few Kidneys, Livers that didn't "Make the Cut"
SO, GUESS WHAT???
You TOO an snack on Uncle Shmuel's rotten pancreas to the aroma of Phosphorous Fried Palestinian Infants.....
"HEY....They were gonna be Terrorists SOME day!"
----------
Now, take your Hasbara Handbook, crate up your Holy-Co$t Theme Parks and GO HOME!
hey gray come to play I was wondering if I could insert a closed umbrella up you giggy then open it...
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101822 Feb 23, 2013
DENG wrote:
JEW IS NOT A RACE IT'S AN IDEOLOGY.
I got a ideology for you .......smack yourself in the nose....then have you. Uncle tom insert his head up your ass I bet its a perfect fit.
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#101823 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>why don't you stick your head up your ass see if it fits..

What the hell is happening, why should I be insulted like this just for quoting the Bible, what kind of thread is this, Woe !! to the moderator for letting it happen.
The big Jewish adonis is obnoxious, it's because he ran out of steam from drinking strong spirits, so he got fitted with a Palestinian liver, unfortunately for him the prisoner saw what was coming so he swallowed a Jewish charm that of course reversed his chemistry so now the big Jewish adomis pisses out clean water and the urine stays inside.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#101824 Feb 24, 2013
Anyone got a box of tissue for the Islamists on here?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101826 Feb 24, 2013
The vast majority of citizens of Arab countries dislike Iran, but they do not regard Iran as a very serious threat. Rather, they perceive the real threat to be Shitsreal and the Great Satan.; and many, sometimes considerable majorities, regard Iranian nuclear weapons as a counter to these threats.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101827 Feb 24, 2013
NEW YORK, USA -- Guyana, a member of the United Nations Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian people since 1975, on Thursday became the first Caribbean Community (CARICOM) country to establish diplomatic relationships with the State of Palestine at the ambassadorial level, which took place at the UN in New York.

Palestinian Permanent Observer to the United Nations, Riyadh Mansour, and the Permanent Representative of Guyana to the UN, George Talbot, signed a communiqué establishing diplomatic ties between their two countries in which they agreed to adhere and commitment to the UN Charter and International law; promotion of peace and security and respect for sovereignty and independence, non-interference in their internal affairs, the Kuwait News Agency reported.

Guyana historically has backed and lobbied for Palestinian statehood and has been home to three Arab embassies -- Libya, Iraq and Egypt.

A few weeks ago in Egypt, while attending an Organisation of Islamic (OIC) heads of government summit, Guyana’s foreign minister, Carolyn Rodrigues-Birkett, said,“As the first Caribbean Community (CARICOM) country to recognize Palestine as a sovereign state based on its 1967 borders, and as a member of the United Nations Committee on the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian people, Guyana will continue to demonstrate support for peace that is sustained at all levels and will continue to work with the international community in all efforts that will galvanise a peaceful end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) Thu Busted 13
Race War Nov 26 White Kid 1
Louis Volpe Nov 24 His mom 6
How cold is it Nov 23 ExLIer 4
in Port Jefferson, plan is to add GPS to public... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Port Jefferson hopes to close deal to buy harbo... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Police: Medford Teens Charged in Attempted Arme... Nov 18 patchogue life 1

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miller Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller Place

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:04PM
Is SF's Season over After Thanksgiving Loss?
Bleacher Report 9:22 PM
Complete Week 13 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:27 AM
Full Dolphins Preview for Jets Game
Bleacher Report 5:14 AM
Dolphins vs. Jets Full Betting Preview
NBC Sports 9:27 AM
Michael Vick is sick, and not just of watching Jets