Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
90,201 - 90,220 of 115,551 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'friends' LOLOL!!!

You've seen those who watch you, haven't you, little boy?
My friends indeed Harassing Jew: The hating Jew, the callous Jew, The worthless who says nothing is 28,000 posts about the murdered children of Gaza: Whose forefathers murdered the Messiah:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
.....a commonly worthless hagee weevil and wickedly obsessed idiot, who think her posting have meaning to Petesake...
I can just image what her mother looks like, and her grandparents look like, as they rummage through the garbage bins and sewage waste dumps and eat waste matter at their drek troughs.
Yes my friend this Jew is a good example of why the world despise the Jews who are bringing the world to a possible Third World War with their war-mongering hateful evil Satanic ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

in 28,000 posts
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does 30 million come from, Karen Armstrong sub a few years ago there were only 16 of them.
Another point of contention you raise
concerning Gods promise which is conditional upon the Israelites keeping their promise. Which the Samaritans, known as The Keepers of The Faith, certainly have.
Technically therefore they have a theological right to make such a Claim,and indeed I will instruct my development to consider it carefully.
Orion I was actually pursuing the credibility of your vociferous agenda towards religion, and I went to detail the lost book of Enki by Zechariah Sitchin, I received a miraculous letter out of the blue from I don't know who stating it was lost and was going to stay lost. I don't know what to make of it do you?.
A South Africa economist after two years of research, using the the stats for every country of the world came to a figure of 29,4 million in 1994. Which make sense. The latest statst for the US is 7,4 million (Brandeis University) and Israel has 6,5 million. What about the rest of the world. So 30 million is a conservative figure.
As to the Lost Book of Enki, you have been dealing with a joker, so laugh about it...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'friends' LOLOL!!!
You've seen those who watch you, haven't you, little boy?
Why do people hate Jews? Go back on topix and read 28,000 posts of this Anal FanNy idiot Jew and see why? Not one mention in sadness and or regret of the thousands of innocent women and children in particular murdered by Israel .. land of milk and honey .... blood and guts, theft and murder.

This Jew Anul FanNY loves this shithole called Israel and hates the truth about it:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32 .........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

This Horrible Harassing ... Jew

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>

This Jew Anul FanNY loves this shithole called Israel and hates the truth about it:
"And ye shall blow the truth, and the truth shall make you a freak." Larry 8.32 .........
Why do you hate your own god, little boy? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate your own god, little boy? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?
You see the question is why? Why did 300,000 largely innocent Jews die at Hitler's henchmen's hands whilst disgusting Horrible Harassing Jews like you survive to spread your blasphemous filth here and further disrupt the weak reputation of Jews today?

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." JOHN 8.444

Go Horrible Harassing Jew!.... 28,000 posts and not a word of concern about thousands of children murdered by your obdurate brothers in Israel. You are a disgrace to decent Jews out there...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You see the question is why? Why did 300,000 largely innocent Jews die at Hitler's henchmen's hands whilst disgusting Horrible Harassing Jews like you survive to spread your blasphemous filth here and further disrupt the weak reputation of Jews today?
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." JOHN 8.444
Go Horrible Harassing Jew!.... 28,000 posts and not a word of concern about thousands of children murdered by your obdurate brothers in Israel. You are a disgrace to decent Jews out there...
You're a rather confusing old chap. So you say you hate Jews but "there are decent Jews?" Ergo, you hate all Jews.

The part that really gets to me is that you have no sympathy for the Palestinians out of any desire to do good, but as a way to manifest your malodorous personality in a "politically correct" context. Thus, not only are you a great stinking lump of obnoxiousness blocking current peace efforts, you are also (to quote Mr Holden Caulfield) a big fat phoney.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a rather confusing old chap. So you say you hate Jews but "there are decent Jews?" Ergo, you hate all Jews.
The part that really gets to me is that you have no sympathy for the Palestinians out of any desire to do good, but as a way to manifest your malodorous personality in a "politically correct" context. Thus, not only are you a great stinking lump of obnoxiousness blocking current peace efforts, you are also (to quote Mr Holden Caulfield) a big fat phoney.
Finklestein? Definitely a decent Jew as well as my two Jewish chicas

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

That's Finklestein of 'Zionism and The Holocaust Card' fame .... one of the most important and great Jews of all time.... on a par with the likes of Gershwin; not Frankenstein the Horrible Harassing and despicable Jew who spews his blasphemous shit here on a daily basis; probably one of your aliases AdvoRAT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to say you're a troubled teenager AdvoRAT? Ant-hereo eh?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Finklestein? Definitely a decent Jew as well as my two Jewish chicas
I think I can imagine what your "two girls" look like:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I don't hate the racist, Zionist Jews .. I despise them.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Petesake wrote:
That's Finklestein of 'Zionism and The Holocaust Card' fame .... one of the most important and great Jews of all time.... on a par with the likes of Gershwin; not Frankenstein the Horrible Harassing and despicable Jew who spews his blasphemous shit here on a daily basis; probably one of your aliases AdvoRAT.
So you claim to enjoy the likes of Finkelstein but still call others "evil Jews" as an insult. And hate Jews altogether.

I think that's called being a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Michael – The Economic Collapse Feb 17, 2013

If the economy is improving, then why are many of the largest retail chains in America closing hundreds of stores? Sears, J.C. Penney, Best Buy and RadioShack were all considered at one time to be unstoppable retail powerhouses. But now it is being projected that all of them will close hundreds of stores before the end of 2013. Even Wal-Mart is running into problems. A recent internal Wal-Mart memo that was leaked to Bloomberg described February sales as a “total disaster”. So why is this happening? Why are major retail chains all over America collapsing? Is the “retail apocalypse” upon us? Well, the truth is that this is just another sign that the U.S. economy is falling apart right in front of our eyes. Incomes are declining, taxes are going up, government dependence is at an all-time high, and according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the percentage of the U.S. labor force that is employed has been steadily falling since 2006. The top 10% of all income earners in the U.S. are still doing very well, but most U.S. consumers are either flat broke or are drowning in debt. The large disposable incomes that the big retail chains have depended upon in the past simply are not there anymore. So retail chains all over the United States are now closing up unprofitable stores. This is especially true in low income areas.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

So you claim to enjoy the likes of Finkelstein but still call others "evil Jews" as an insult. And hate Jews altogether.
I think that's called being a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.
`

`

So tell us untermenschen, what kind of convert are u mofemme? Are you and your kind the j converts that celebrates in secret their J rituala behind close doors, with your Satanic trough as an alter for your blood libel demonized family??

And what did u and ur ghoulish family do behind closed door, mrs. sinister sow of Molech/, lets look at the evil video below that personifies u and your kind of Talmudic j convert.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Horrible Harassing K*** has to dress up as 'catholic Jimmy-me-boy' to post here hey? How sad you fkn pathetic hinmy-minded Jew piece of scum. As Christ explained:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8.44
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Remember people the forefather of JimJUSTUS (JEWS) murdered the Messiah .. the gift sent by the Lord God, Great Master of Creation to absolve the world and free mankind from the pang of death with the promise of eternal life.
Call me whatever you like, Pete. I was born a Catholic and I'll die as one. You have done very little to conceal your mental illness and that is why the Free Masons have placed you on their list.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

`

`

`

Another human being disappears when in Israeli terrorist jews custody.

And again our western media covers up the highest of Jew crimes, without reporting what has happen to those prisoners that are label prisoner X, or given injection to shorten their lives....///...

`

`

http://www.bignewsnetwork.com/index.php/sid/2...
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Call me whatever you like, Pete. I was born a Catholic and I'll die as one. You have done very little to conceal your mental illness and that is why the Free Masons have placed you on their list.
`

`

Sounds like the feeble old toothless rat from Venice and Santa Monica sewage drek eating clan, that are Molech's Liars, that needs to FOADD!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
Miller Place Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••