Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101482 Feb 15, 2013
[QUOTE who=idiot"]<quoted text>I'm a pity, my mom and pop never taught me virtue of butt sex and about Sanctity of Human life should never be touched. i for you have waht we call is pyscho who don't have feeling nor emotion.[/QUOTE]

Both you and psychos don't enjoy humour, Somalian fool, and I'm just about peeing my pants laughing at you.

I guess I'm not a psycho after all.
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#101483 Feb 15, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The HHH, Horrible Harassing Hymie is the biggest Jew racist here ... praises the murder of children and calls everyone who disagrees with the terror murdering state Israel a 'racist'... the Jew Fruitcake does not even know what racist means.
This what is need to teach NFL jew boy!
&li st=PLC3D8F5CC8EB8DC6B&feat ure=player_detailpage

United States

#101484 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>\\
Instead of delivering me to your toothless 'war tribunal', why not do your job and deliver my Saturday paper, Somalian?
Not somalian! Why don't you wash my toilet! You paid good! But still you be deliver to ICC! BWHAHHAAHAHHAHAAAA

United States

#101485 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you and psychos don't enjoy humour, Somalian fool, and I'm just about peeing my pants laughing at you.
I guess I'm not a psycho after all.
Look world the Warmongers had bully Civilains again and manipulate posters post!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101486 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>\\
Instead of delivering me to your toothless 'war tribunal', why not do your job and deliver my Saturday paper, Somalian?
Be quiet you Horrible Harassing Hymie racist shit ... go polish your serpent scales.

USA

#101487 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>This what is need to teach NFL jew boy!
detailpage
Do you really think I'll watch your dull crap, Somalian paperboy?

Think again.

United States

#101488 Feb 15, 2013
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention during ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

Location hidden

#101489 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Up bright and early for another day of being closely monitored, little boy?
The van is parked down the street, isn't it?
Yes you Horrible harassing Hymie ... 28,000 posts and not a word of humane concern for the thousands of children murdered in Palestine by your Jew brothers and sisters. Says it all about you eh Serpent?

Location hidden

#101490 Feb 15, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>It a pity, his mom and pop never taught him virtue of moral and about Sanctity of Human life should never be touched. i forgot he war taught the Zionist warmongering Principals... no wonder he is brainwashed to hate and wars with the world, you have waht we call is pyscho who don't have feeling nor emotion, hwe not even human but warmongering monster.
This Jew cracker is the worst of human life ... the worst example here of 'humanity'... a self-loathing Jew who rejoices at the murder of children with the subtle choice of silence... it's the Horrible Harassing Hymie .... the biggest racist despicable Jew on topix ...truth

USA

#101491 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not somalian! Why don't you wash my toilet! You paid good! But still you be deliver to ICC! BWHAHHAAHAHHAHAAAA
That's really lame, even for you, Somalian.
Doesn't it at all occur to you that you're getting your ass kicked all over the place? You couldn't REALLY be that dumb, could you?

Location hidden

#101492 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again.
Shut up you racist piece of shit. Go to Gaza and praise the thugs who Harass and murder her women and children; who deny a glass of water to a thirsty child.

Forest Hills, NY

#101493 Feb 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really lame, even for you, Somalian.
Doesn't it at all occur to you that you're getting your ass kicked all over the place? You couldn't REALLY be that dumb, could you?
Not me gonna be kicked The international War Crime Tribunal will kicked you aZZ , you war mongers into a jail for your War crimes against humanity, just like Bush jr & co!

Location hidden

#101494 Feb 16, 2013
It's quite amusing how the child killer supporter the Horrible Harassing Hymie judges his own sorry racist posts immediately after posting using other aliases .... and gives his racist spewing 'touching' and 'agree' ... what a nasty piece of shit this Jew is.
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#101496 Feb 16, 2013
holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
look like you under pain...
AM ISRAEL CHAI!
Israel is an attempt to replace God with an abstruse agnostic philosophy, Imran spoke words for me to give, selling is like usury, yet it is allowed and usury is forbidden, they then that abstain when a warning is given will be forgiven, but them that return to usury shall be given over to the fire, there in
shall they abide for ever.
Woe to Israel and all those who support her. They are the words of lmran.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101497 Feb 16, 2013
Stuart Winner & The Times of Israel – Feb 14, 2013

The Australian Mossad agent recently outed as Ben Zygier was jailed because he was about to reveal Mossad operational secrets to Australian authorities or the media, Australian media reported Thursday.

Zygier, known until recently only as Prisoner X, reportedly killed himself in jail in 2010, Israel admitted on Wednesday, though Jerusalem has not said why he was jailed.

According to Australian media company Fairfax Media, Zygier was going to open up about the Israeli spy service’s use of foreign passports to carry out an assassination of Hamas operative Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai before he was put in prison.

”[Zygier] may well have been about to blow the whistle, but he never got the chance,” an Australian security official with knowledge of the case told Fairfax Media, according to Melbourne’s The Age.

The report said that Israeli authorities told the Australian Security Intelligence Organization of Zygier’s arrest a mere eight days after authorities in Dubai claimed that suspected Israeli agents had used fraudulent Australian passports in the assassination of Mabhouh, which Israel has never admitted carrying out.

The passport incident caused a crisis between Israeli and Australian intelligence services, yet the latter did not pursue the matter of Zygier’s incarceration at the time despite seeing him as a potential source for information about Mossad operations and the use of Australian passports, the paper reported.
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101498 Feb 16, 2013
`

`

`

`

Israel was responsible for the assassination of a senior Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander in Syria and Assad is looking more and more like a Savior to the rebels than an enemy.

And the Persians are brilliant warriors and patience tactical people, who are by-ding their time to completely annihilate the terror that jews have promulgated in their Talmuds and Zion declarations, by/with their Jewish evil treachery and endless War Crime History of Hurtfulness and Wickedness, toeards non-Jews and Christians..
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101499 Feb 16, 2013
`

typo':

towards non-Jews and Christians..
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101500 Feb 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again.
NewFL you are a racist. You are a Somali hater calling them paperboy. Somalis are good traders, probably better than you and have a superior intelligence to you. The moderator should stop you insulting Black people.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101501 Feb 16, 2013
Interesting site:

http://is.qd/xOImRV
George

Red Deer, Canada

#101502 Feb 16, 2013
Northern J HolohoaxDenier wrote:
`
`
`
`
Israel was responsible for the assassination of a senior Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander in Syria and Assad is looking more and more like a Savior to the rebels than an enemy.
And the Persians are brilliant warriors and patience tactical people, who are by-ding their time to completely annihilate the terror that jews have promulgated in their Talmuds and Zion declarations, by/with their Jewish evil treachery and endless War Crime History of Hurtfulness and Wickedness, toeards non-Jews and Christians..
And while these warriors are hiding behind trees patiently waiting Israel is picking off the leaders with sniper guns and Jets.... it could take time but the killing of a few to end the war would be a very good tactical move. While you twits tell the world that this terrorist from Iran was a diplomat and has more missionary terrorists on the war, Israel is reacting and stopping it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) 18 hr Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Dec 11 jinnyirisheyes 42
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 7 Justice for Sherrie 14
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Dec 5 vene 73

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miller Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller Place

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News