Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121921 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101404 Feb 15, 2013
*liar

USA

#101405 Feb 15, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
People here can see your Satanic words of hate and bitterness ... the evil evil mind of the Jew here. Truly an exceptional exposition of Jewry.
LOL! You're upset again, little scouse boy. Maybe you could go read and further misinterpret your scripture for a while. You won't understand it, but it might calm you down.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101406 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're upset again, little scouse boy. Maybe you could go read and further misinterpret your scripture for a while. You won't understand it, but it might calm you down.
"Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.” John 8:39-47 ESV

Key words from Christ the Messiah

USA

#101407 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.” Bob 8:39-47 ESV
Key words from Christ the Messiah
More quotes from your Jewish god.

The meds they force you to take are bad, and they keep you from clearly seeing the truth, don't they little boy?
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101408 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're a lair, that's why, little scouse fool.
`

`

spell check...!

BWHAHHHAAAAaa HAve a hiney melon mTF!

USA

#101409 Feb 15, 2013
Northern J Degenerate wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
spell check...!
BWHAHHHAAAAaa HAve a hiney melon mTF!
A self-corrected typo is all you have, illiterate boat washer? In retrospect, that schooling thing you scoffed at seems more important now, doesn't it, old crone?

When will you be sending the police be to arrest me, fool?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#101410 Feb 15, 2013
The Jew are a parasitical people who took an Empirical Praxis of Proven Metaphysical Subjective relationship with Objective Ramifications and used it to torment its bearer with Smith the ultimate human disgrace after what they are.

Location hidden

#101411 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
A self-corrected typo is all you have, illiterate boat washer? In retrospect, that schooling thing you scoffed at seems more important now, doesn't it, old crone?
When will you be sending the police be to arrest me, fool?
The fact remains Anus FaNNY that you've been heavily involved in the internet crime of harassment and menacing behaviour towards several posters here. Whether the legal process is set in motion is entirely another matter and you know it. But like your brothers in Israel who murder women and children you remain a criminal and a very serious repeat offender.

Location hidden

#101412 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More quotes from your Jewish god.
The meds they force you to take are bad, and they keep you from clearly seeing the truth, don't they little boy?
Christ neither a Jew or God. Christ was sent as the only begotten son of the Lord God Great Master of Creation to expose mankind to the joy of life after this life and in the process was murdered by Jews. Says more about Jews than Christ in many ways.

USA

#101413 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains Anus FaNNY that you've been heavily involved in the internet crime of harassment and menacing behaviour towards several posters here. Whether the legal process is set in motion is entirely another matter and you know it. But like your brothers in Israel who murder women and children you remain a criminal and a very serious repeat offender.
Name the applicable statutes which cover the ridicule of crazed, lying, bigoted creeps, little boy. They watch you.

USA

#101414 Feb 15, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ neither a Jew or God. after this life and in the process was murdered by Jews.
Sure, little boy. You hate you own god and can't come to grips with your dichotomy. Thus is one of the many sources of your confusion.

Location hidden

#101417 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, little boy. You hate you own god and can't come to grips with your dichotomy. Thus is one of the many sources of your confusion.
More lies from the Horrible Harassing Hymie:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

john 8.44

Beginning to get the message HHH? Re-Read the words of the Messiah.

USA

#101418 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet you criminally insane lowlife Jew pice of shit. Go and seek out for yourself and while your at it Mr Cohen seek your defence for hundreds of harassing and menacing internet crimes.
So you can't back up you lies, little scouse fool? It's the story of your sad sack life, isn't it?

USA

#101420 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread is fully aware of H-H-H you Horrible Harassing Hymie .... I was viciously knife-attacked here by Jews and their masonic (devil worshipping)
Now it's Masons too? How did you know they were Jewish and Masons, little boy? In what way were you 'abused' by Jews in hospital, lying scouse fool?

You see devils everywhere you go, don't you, creep? They watch you.

Location hidden

#101422 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's Masons too? How did you know they were Jewish and Masons, little boy? In what way were you 'abused' by Jews in hospital, lying scouse fool?
Well Horrible Harassing Hymie ..(HHH)... that's for me to know and for you to remain ignorant about. I don't divulge as I have said already HHH my private business to Zionist and racist Jews such as you. But for clarity ... I was viciously attacked by Jews with the help of masons (devil worshippers)... who had criminal intent to commit the vengeful and despicably callous act of wanton violence upon my person. Evil Jews.

USA

#101423 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Horrible Harassing Hymie ..(HHH)... that's for me to know and for who had criminal intent to commit the vengeful and despicably callous act of wanton violence upon my person. Evil Jews.
Your vague answers don't cover the falsehoods, little boy. This 'crime' wasn't even reported, was it, ignorant fool? In what way were you 'abused' by Jews in hospital?

You crave sympathy so badly, you'd rather lie, jobless lowlife. They're watching and you know it.
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101424 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

......why dont u STFU??

Location hidden

#101425 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vague answers don't cover the falsehoods, little boy. This 'crime' wasn't even reported, was it, ignorant fool? In what way were you 'abused' by Jews in hospital?
You crave sympathy so badly, you'd rather lie, jobless lowlife. They're watching and you know it.
You're a criminally minded Horrible Harassing Hymie, a repeat offender of the crime of harassment and menacing behaviour on the internet. But of course as Christ taught us:-

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

John 8.44

Words of Christ so valuable and so true today.

USA

#101426 Feb 15, 2013
Northern J Degenerate wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
......why dont u STFU??
What's the matter, granny? Will you have me arrested for laughing at you and that other fool?

USA

#101427 Feb 15, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a criminally minded Horrible Harassing Hymie, a repeat offender of the crime of harassment and menacing behaviour on the internet. But of so true today.
It's hilarious when all you have are pasted answers that you only half understand, little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lake Grove 12 hr Julie Lynn 9
News Islip town board awards Wantagh company $3 mill... 18 hr TOXIC KILLING 3
News Developer behind Patchogue's rebirth envisions ... 21 hr Ben Vitale 1
News Parts of private Cedar Beach accessible to public (Feb '09) Jul 3 Ms Kay 30
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Jul 2 dennis 11
North Shore Beach Property Owners Association (May '14) Jul 1 RussDWI 10
Debate: Drinking Age - Ronkonkoma, NY (Dec '11) Jul 1 my opinion 2
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages