Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101035 Feb 9, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
is the justice in that? Oh and the sun shines on the just and the unjust.
You know nothing of history.

Do you know why you're being watched?
Rat Infestation in USA

Mount Sinai, NY

#101036 Feb 9, 2013
`

`

Petesake.....

And it's a documented Historical fact and Truth what was just stated by us. The only thing i did not post was that lots of people feel that Zionist Lyndon Johnson had his dirty hidden Zionism handlers were involved, along with Israeli zion jews,..... in John F Kennedy' death.

It takes a common illiterate undercoated and uneducated slimeball like NFL to say that it's a lie, when in fact, it's the Truth.

And calling our late great Presidents names doesn't change the fact he hated Zionist and Israeli Terrorist and Jacqueline Kennedy felt them same way, like we do!

USA

#101037 Feb 9, 2013
Rat Infestation in My ASS wrote:
`
`
Peteshit.....
And it's a documented Historical fact and Truth what was just stated by us. The only thing i did not post was that lots of people feel that Zionist Lyndon Johnson had his dirty hidden Zionism handlers were involved, along with Israeli zion jews,..... in John F Kennedy' death.
ooooooh... Youtube

Stop the presses! NOW you've let the worms out of your confused head.
Rat Infestation in USA

Mount Sinai, NY

#101038 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of history.

`

`

`

`
`
`

Do you know why you're being watched?
Do you know why you're being watched,..Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched...

Only a posting redundant uneducated illiterate would post this baby crap stuff above.

That's why NFL is our Historical Site's inane tormented sites idiot.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101039 Feb 9, 2013
Rat Infestation in USA wrote:
`
`
Petesake.....
It takes a common illiterate undercoated and uneducated slimeball like NFL to say that it's a lie, when in fact, it's the Truth.
And calling our late great Presidents names doesn't change the fact he hated Zionist and Israeli Terrorist and Jacqueline Kennedy felt them same way, like we do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qnEZ6FdE9mEXX
He was the last president (JFK) not to cow-tow to the secret societies and the Jews .... all since (LBJ et al) have all been tainted with the satanic brush of Zionism..... Thanks for the Youtube link my friend.

USA

#101040 Feb 9, 2013
Rat Infestation in my ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why you're being watched,..Do you know why you're being ..
Only a posting redundant uneducated illiterate would post this baby crap stuff above.
Your little buddy is being watched, old drunken hag, and all you can offer him is lip service.

Location hidden

#101041 Feb 9, 2013
Rat Infestation in USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why you're being watched,..Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched...
It's Jew satanic behaviour ... very recognisable ... the Demon in Anal FNany is very hard at work ..... but your post says it all and as usual with great effect.

USA

#101042 Feb 9, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Jew satanic behaviour ... very recognisable ... the Demon in Anal FNany is very hard at work ..... but your post says it all and as usual with great effect.
A mutual admiration society with demons and everything! How cute, little boy.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#101043 Feb 9, 2013
Boasting indifference to intellect and legality is a very common trait often expounded by Zionist Jews, I've noticed.
Is it because they harbour destruction which must inevitably be the outcome of such a small number mocking with indifference the overwhelming masses of humanity.
But mummy and daddy will keep me safe, they have very deep pockets. Tough
it also is sound to assume adults do want their children to grow up.

Location hidden

#101044 Feb 9, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
Boasting indifference to intellect and legality is a very common trait often expounded by Zionist Jews, I've noticed.
Is it because they harbour destruction which must inevitably be the outcome of such a small number mocking with indifference the overwhelming masses of humanity.
Very interesting points here.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101045 Feb 9, 2013
Up to two dozen European countries including the UK could face proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights from their involvement in the CIA's extraordinary rendition operations after 9/11, according to a human rights organisation that has documented worldwide secret support for the programme.

At least 54 different governments – more than a quarter of the world's total – were covertly engaged with the global kidnap, detention and torture programme, according to a report published on Tuesday by the Open Society Justice Initiative (OSJI), a New York-based NGO. The greatest number – 25 – were in Europe, while 14 were in Asia and 13 in Africa.

Among the European participants, Macedonia has been found guilty by the European Court of the illegal imprisonment and torture of a German national. Proceedings are being brought against Poland, Lithuania and Romania after they permitted the CIA to operate secret prisons on their territory. Italy is facing proceedings in the European court over the state's involvement in the abduction of a Muslim cleric, who was kidnapped in Milan and flown to Egypt to be tortured. Last week an Italian appeal court upheld the conviction of the CIA's local station chief and two other Americans involved in the kidnap.

Amrit Singh, the author of the OSJI report, said she believes that other European countries that were involved in the CIA's rendition could also find themselves before the European Court. "The moral cost of these programs was borne not just by the US but by the 54 other countries it recruited to help," she said.

So extensive was the participation of governments in Europe and elsewhere across the world that the OSJI believes the CIA could not have operated its programme without their support.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#101046 Feb 10, 2013
Rambone wrote:
Up to two dozen European countries including the UK could face proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights from their involvement in the CIA's extraordinary rendition operations after 9/11, according to a human rights organisation that has documented worldwide secret support for the programme.
At least 54 different governments – more than a quarter of the world's total – were covertly engaged with the global kidnap, detention and torture programme, according to a report published on Tuesday by the Open Society Justice Initiative (OSJI), a New York-based NGO.

The Jesuits and Freemasons have been banned before, even by the Vatican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_t...

That's who founded and runs the CIA. Jesuit professor Leon Panetta was head of the CIA then went to Defense Secretary over the entire Pentagon.

George HW Bush was head of the CIA.

Have to address the big problem or nothing will ever get done.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101047 Feb 10, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
You and Hitler have a lot in common. Im sure ull take that as a compliment.

Location hidden

#101048 Feb 10, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Hitler have a lot in common. Im sure ull take that as a compliment.
Hitler tried to build up his people .. provide jobs and create a proud country. I was taught to hate Hitler all through my childhood and formative years. Now I have revised this mis-education. He was too loud and angry with the Jews and should have calmed down and found alternative ways to deal with THEIR evil ways. What I see now are the real 'Hitlers'... Obama, Netanyahu and their SS minions, Cameron et al

Location hidden

#101049 Feb 10, 2013
Obama, Netanyahu and their SS minions, Cameron et al who want to create their own 4th Reich through control of the earth's dwindling resources.

Location hidden

#101050 Feb 10, 2013
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Location hidden

#101051 Feb 10, 2013
It's OK for Obama to go around murdering a load of brown people because the Jews who put him where he is are devious as opposed to clever ... he too is brown so it's OK.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101052 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler tried to build up his people .. provide jobs and create a proud country. I was taught to hate Hitler all through my childhood and formative years. Now I have revised this mis-education. He was too loud and angry with the Jews and should have calmed down and found alternative ways to deal with THEIR evil ways. What I see now are the real 'Hitlers'... Obama, Netanyahu and their SS minions, Cameron et al
Your mentor cooked people in ovens…
Indeed "the truth will set you free" (learn to quote btw).Now we all know what kind of a "human" you are. Nothing left to say.

Location hidden

#101053 Feb 10, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mentor cooked people in ovens…
Indeed "the truth will set you free" (learn to quote btw).Now we all know what kind of a "human" you are. Nothing left to say.
Your PM drops white phosphorus on children and cooks them ... the problem is of course your mentor and PM is still alive and still rampant and ready to murder and commit genocide.

Location hidden

#101054 Feb 10, 2013
The 'cooking of humans' by Hitler has been widely refuted by many many historians you know the ones who tell the truth and end up vilified for it by the ZIonist lie-peddlers and Jewspapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Dec 11 jinnyirisheyes 42
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 7 Justice for Sherrie 14
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Dec 5 vene 73
Horse Dead Fam (Jul '13) Dec 5 jenny T 76
Doctor arrested for failure to pay taxes (Apr '07) Dec 4 islandmetro 12

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miller Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller Place

Personal Finance