Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100875 Feb 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind that calls you a liar and coward, too weak to post the truth and to unprofesional
The truth is in every word I write .. your satanic brain is wired only for lies and hatred of unsuspecting people(s)... you murderous scum-sucking pigs don't deserve the air and water that the Lord God sends but in his majesty and in his love he sends it.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#100876 Feb 5, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
And now Ramboner here will tell us that Bin Laden was secretly a Jewish boy from New York because there's no way Al Qaeda could've committed those attacks...right?
No, but Mr. Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the demolitin certainly is. He even admitted that Building No.7 was pulled down. If that one was pulled down, you can expect the other two as well. And it was not a camel driver hiding in a cave in Afghanistan who pulled the job.. By the way, Ehud Barak is a director of a US company which produces nano-thermite, the explosive used on the towers...
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100877 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "most successful country" is very successful at murder, theft and de facto imprisonment of a whole people ... the Palestinians. Your " most successful country" is hated by most of the world at large and rightly so being the most vile and racist parcel of land on earth. You are a blight on humanity and a disgrace to humanity; and what's even more relevant is the fact that you know this very well.
Like I said, you are a hypocrite. While Assad is slaughtering his own people, the Egyptian police is shooting protesters, and in general Muslims are killing Muslims all over and in ridicules numbers, you have the need to criticize Israel for attacking a military target that had every right to be attacked. You talk about Israel "murdering" Palestinian women and children...let me tell you a little bit about what is happening here. In the past 7 years after Israel withdrawn completely from Gaza strip, the Palestinians launched over 4000(!) rockets from Gaza into Israeli cities and towns with only one target – killing as many civilians as possible. Those who launched those missiles, did it while using their own people as human shields – from inside schools, hospitals, and highly populated areas. And then, after months and years of restraint Israel finally act to defend its citizens, they are of course "murderers of women and children"… But I know those facts doesn’t matter to people like you. I can only imagine the consequences if the Palestinians did the same in Iran or Syria…they would have been a page in history long time ago. You just throw your empty brain washed sentences of "racism" and "murder" without knowing the slightest thing about reality or truth.

Location hidden

#100878 Feb 5, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you are a hypocrite. While Assad is slaughtering his own people, the Egyptian police is shooting protesters, and in general Muslims are killing Muslims all over and in ridicules numbers, you have the need to criticize Israel for attacking a military target that had every right to be attacked. You talk about Israel "murdering" Palestinian women and children...let me tell you a little bit about what is happening here. In the past 7 years after Israel withdrawn completely from Gaza strip, the Palestinians launched over 4000(!) rockets from Gaza into Israeli cities and towns with only one target – killing as many civilians as possible. Those who launched those missiles, did it while using their own people as human shields – from inside schools, hospitals, and highly populated areas. And then, after months and years of restraint Israel finally act to defend its citizens, they are of course "murderers of women and children"… But I know those facts doesn’t matter to people like you. I can only imagine the consequences if the Palestinians did the same in Iran or Syria…they would have been a page in history long time ago. You just throw your empty brain washed sentences of "racism" and "murder" without knowing the slightest thing about reality or truth.
I sincerely hope and pray that one day you and your terrorist state are wiped of the map ... and the stolen land returned to its rightful owners.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100879 Feb 5, 2013
orion wrote:
No, but Mr. Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the demolitin certainly is. He even admitted that Building No.7 was pulled down. If that one was pulled down, you can expect the other two as well. And it was not a camel driver hiding in a cave in Afghanistan who pulled the job.. By the way, Ehud Barak is a director of a US company which produces nano-thermite, the explosive used on the towers...

Silverstein was leased the towers built and named after the Rockefellers.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100880 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
I sincerely hope and pray that one day you and your terrorist state are wiped of the map ... and the stolen land returned to its rightful owners.

How peaceful of you <sarcasm>

If the Jews want to live there they can do that and if the Muslims dont like it we dont need the intolerant Muslims in the west.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100881 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is in every word I write .. your satanic brain is wired only for lies and hatred of unsuspecting people(s)... you murderous scum-sucking pigs don't deserve the air and water that the Lord God sends but in his majesty and in his love he sends it.
Please do not use the name of God in your rantings it is very disrespectful and you are anything but a faithful follower, you are closer to a heathen.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100882 Feb 5, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are not worth the powder to blow them to hell, let alone try to explain to them the facts of life. They let their blasphemous bigotry lead them in their thoughts and written messages because that is what their parents did and their grandparents, and it is no wonder we see muslims killing muslims.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100883 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are sooooo brave sitting in the UK under the protection of the UK so that you can shoot your mouth off with such bravado, you are nothing but a cheap drug store fraud.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100884 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Finally you say what you really think… just next time spare the racism and murder bullshit and get to the point faster. And its nice you "hope and pray" in the UK on the backs of your dead brothers in the middle east. Anyway, Israel will not go anywhere. And the faster you get it into your heads, the better your life will be. And when I say "you" I mean the people who actually live here, not the "brave" ones who writes militant posts while drinking coffee in London.
Peace.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100885 Feb 5, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> No, but Mr. Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the demolitin certainly is. He even admitted that Building No.7 was pulled down. If that one was pulled down, you can expect the other two as well. And it was not a camel driver hiding in a cave in Afghanistan who pulled the job.. By the way, Ehud Barak is a director of a US company which produces nano-thermite, the explosive used on the towers...
Wow...you "Truthers" are such a hoot! And what would YOU know about explosives? I'm pretty sure all it takes to destroy two buildings are, oh, I dunno, two planes?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#100892 Feb 5, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Cesspool cleanup in pt Jefferson. We have a feces consumer needing removal. Thank you

From what I understood the case against Obama was proved many moons ago, unfortunately the Republicans have got similar issues therefore it can't be proceeded with. We all know what justice is in the States, didn't we just witness Dominique Strauss-Kahn being acquitted
of heinous crime, I better not say his heinous crime, because the law is all we have to save us from villains who bomb and slaughter without any provocation.
Of course I'm referring to the Israeli, wanton destruction of human life, in flagrant violation of the agreed and sanctified by international lore "disengagement" concluded in 1974.
Yes sad as it seems Obama will not be proceeded against, however we must never revoke the issues that defy our capacities to secure just settlement, they simply become another cold case, awaiting the "Judgment of Our Lord".

Location hidden

#100893 Feb 6, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
How peaceful of you <sarcasm>
If the Jews want to live there they can do that and if the Muslims dont like it we dont need the intolerant Muslims in the west.
You typically presume I or anyone who despises the racist Jew state is a muslim .... not a chance ... I despise religion. These people however are under an apartheid racist system and need the support of those who clearly see the atrocities unfolding over there from wherever they happen to reside.

Location hidden

#100894 Feb 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are sooooo brave sitting in the UK under the protection of the UK so that you can shoot your mouth off with such bravado, you are nothing but a cheap drug store fraud.
What's so brave about wanting or seeking to reunite a people with their rightful homes and land stolen so deceitfully and blatantly by Jews? What's so brave about being indignant over the murder by Jews of women and children in Gaza and other places? You don't like people who 'shoot their mouths off' with the truth? Of course you don't..

Location hidden

#100897 Feb 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not use the name of God in your rantings it is very disrespectful and you are anything but a faithful follower, you are closer to a heathen.
You scumbag heathens murdered Christ and have the gaul to talk about the Lord God and disrespect? How strange.

Location hidden

#100898 Feb 6, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Finally you say what you really think… just next time spare the racism and murder bullshit and get to the point faster. And its nice you "hope and pray" in the UK on the backs of your dead brothers in the middle east. Anyway, Israel will not go anywhere. And the faster you get it into your heads, the better your life will be. And when I say "you" I mean the people who actually live here, not the "brave" ones who writes militant posts while drinking coffee in London.
Peace.
London? You have a stereotype in your tiny nut: anyone who despises the racism and murder of innocent people in Gaza for example are Londoners and muslim .... of which I am neither. Murderous and oppressive regimes eventually fail and fall. Israel will end up the same ... such blatant murder and racism is unsustainable in the modern world. The Hitlerian Netanyahu will hopefully seal your fate.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#100902 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
And Satan's key workers reside in israel under Satanyahu and in the USA Zionist "administration" .....
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.31
The problem with you Petey is you do not know what "John 8:31" means.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100903 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
London? You have a stereotype in your tiny nut: anyone who despises the racism and murder of innocent people in Gaza for example are Londoners and muslim .... of which I am neither. Murderous and oppressive regimes eventually fail and fall. Israel will end up the same ... such blatant murder and racism is unsustainable in the modern world. The Hitlerian Netanyahu will hopefully seal your fate.
Well, your hypocrisy, which had been proven in prior posts is getting boring. In the current post you despise Israel for its "racism", and in the same breath wish for its people end because of them being Jews…your claims are just empty of examples, knowledge or truth, and maybe you will understand that one day. If you wish to learn some facts (which I doubt you are) you can scroll back to my previous posts.
But i can say you were right about one thing – "Murderous and oppressive regimes eventually fail and fall". Now open the newspaper.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100904 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so brave about wanting or seeking to reunite a people with their rightful homes and land stolen so deceitfully and blatantly by Jews? What's so brave about being indignant over the murder by Jews of women and children in Gaza and other places? You don't like people who 'shoot their mouths off' with the truth? Of course you don't..
Nothing, if it was the truth,however you just shoot your mouth off because you are a rascist bigot and feel you must condemn a culture because you are either jealous or have no knowledge of what goes on in Israel. Have you ever travelled to Gaza or WestBank or Palestine, I did not think so, I have and nothing like what you talk about, try talking to people that live there both Arab, Muslim and Jew you will be surprised at what you learn
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100905 Feb 6, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with you Petey is you do not know what "John 8:31" means.
He has no religious knowledge, except for the writings on the bathroom wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The National Bank of Lake Ronkonkoma (Dec '09) 11 hr Kathleen Manning 10
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics 15 hr msxis 1
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Sat islip elected off... 5
Review: Island Veterinary Hospital - Shona Balb... (Jun '09) Sat Ben S 18
Suffolk Police Release Composite Sketch of Susp... Sat yakmo2000 1
Proposed Medford gaming facility draws concerns... Fri Home owner Medford 1
Doctor's wife charged with forging prescriptions (Feb '08) Jan 19 pvm i 82

Coastal Flood Watch for Suffolk County was issued at January 25 at 8:31PM EST

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating