Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100015 Dec 30, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes her junk wrote:
<quoted text>
`
. The only two that is about as stupid as u are, is fearless cartooni and NFL .
?
Nice sentence! The booze makes spelling, structure and syntax even more challenging for you, doesn't it, old hag?
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#100016 Dec 30, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes j Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Henry, after our posting to u tonight, we want u to get lost in Israel's Tel Aviv pig sty and take your crazed torturous moronic posting comments on this site, and don't post Pt. Jefferson or this site again.
Its difficult to communicated with an idiotic demented fleabag like u. You can understand and appreciate how we feel about a Traitor like u, right Henry?
Jackasses like u should be seen and not heard and locked up when heard for subverting the Truth and pledging their allegiance to a Rogue evil terrorist regime, called Tyrannical Israel.
Its ignorant old asswipes like u, who have degraded and desecrated this Country image.
And it's an old mutt-face liar like u, who are so fk-in stupid, that they think israeli jew's Terrorism and israeli jews Holocaust, is what our founding father's Constitution stands for.
Our founding father's Constitution stood/stands against israeli Jews Tyranny and israeli jews Terrorism Oppression. And u Henry should be deported to Israel, for your subversive posting comments and your transience treasonous acts against our founding father's Constitution.
We're sorry to be the ones to tell u this Henry, but we've blamed your mother's eggs and your donkey jackass father's sperms cells, for having spawned and creating a troll like u!
Henry, you are without a doubt, one of the most brainless trolls we've ever seen posting here. The only two that is about as stupid as u are, is fearless cartooni and NFL .
BTW Traitor, have u ever served this Country and received a honorable discharge, or are you just like your buddy Jonathan Pollard?
PORT JEFFERSON must be sad to have such a pos traitor living in thier midst. I feel sorry for that town.

looks like I touched a nerve....
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#100017 Dec 31, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You're a nice person "Rtloder" and just pray for "accurate knowledge" about Israeli Jew Terrorism and endless evil on top of evils in Palestine and in their Russian Jew Revolution.
One needs to look at Jew's history in books of unrevised accurate knowledge, showing jews as mass-murderers and evil Personified.
Rtloder, israeli jews are a Talmudic cult of evil creatures, consisting mostly of Khazar "converts" in israel, with other pagan cultures mixing their heathen blood strain with these monstrosities of Life.
Some of us post as Guess Who, so that we drive these pro-israel jew terrorist supports wild, with their silly illiterate inane assumptions.
All of the ones who post for Israeli Jew terrorism on this Historical "free" International site, have the same mental sociopath's ID and profile as Jared Loughners and David Berkowitz!
The Israeli jews are convicted Serial Killers that are occupying Palestine for the past 65 plus years illegally, who stole the Palestinians land by Terrorism and a Supreme Holocaust, with total impunity and immunity from Justice.
Now Rtloder, if you are interested in learning the Truth about these Terrorizing evil sub-human creatures, just tell me so, and I'll get some of the Truth seekers here to show you the real Truths about these israeli jewish occultist savages, who are convicted war crime fugitives in absentia and from International Justice.
Thank you for your interest in me, but I am OK, marginally surviving, doing better since I adopted a "historically free" understanding. However friend, I do have a past that I'm proud of, I have been for 44 years a Stalinist. I hope I haven't ruptured our budding friendship.
There is still interesting things to mention.
We used to employ them you know, before Trotsky betrayed us,and after but they were in, at the very beginning. They would do the gloving,(dipping the hands in the hot oil), they were the Cheka.
That's why I'm historically free, I don't tell anyone except in strict confidence.
I was hijacked by idealism and became a Muslim, I noticed today, the Egypt and Russian foreign ministers are hitting it off, just like we were. Like Rasputin said nobody knows what's going to happen to us in the morning.
Rat Patrol exposes j Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

#100018 Dec 31, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
PORT JEFFERSON must be sad to have such a pos traitor living in thier midst. I feel sorry for that town.

`

looks like I touched a nerve....
`

`

`

U've touched no nerve,we know what and who u are, Henry the Traitor!

Henry the Traitor, why are u so evil and treasonable? You did not answer our question we addressed to u earlier, Traitor!

Henry the traitor, did u serve this Country and did u get a Honorable discharge? Are you and your kind like jew Jonathan Pollard and Ethel and Julius Rosenberg

We're only going to ask u this question again and again.

We'd want to know as a Truth and fact about u cyber Terrorist's history and we'd like to know why you are posting and supporting a Terrorist rogue regime of convicted fugitives from International Justice, calling themselves israel jews occupiers.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#100019 Dec 31, 2012
For decades, the mainstream media in the United States was accustomed to being able to tell the American people what to think. Unfortunately for them, a whole lot of Americans are starting to break free from that paradigm and think for themselves. A Gallup survey from earlier this year found that 60 percent of all Americans “have little or no trust” in the mainstream media. More people than ever are realizing that the mainstream media is giving them a very distorted version of “the truth” and they are increasingly seeking out alternative sources of information. In the United States today, just six giant media corporations control the mainstream media. Those giant media corporations own television networks, cable channels, movie studios, radio stations, newspapers, magazines, publishing houses, music labels and even many prominent websites. But now thanks to the Internet the mainstream media no longer has a complete monopoly on the news. In recent years the “alternative media” has exploded in popularity. People want to hear about the things that the mainstream media doesn’t really want to talk about. They want to hear news that is not filtered by corporate bosses and government censors. They want “the truth” and they know that they are not getting it from the mainstream media.
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#100021 Dec 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sentence! The booze makes spelling, structure and syntax even more challenging for you, doesn't it, old hag?
`

What a foolish pathetic illiterate bigot u really are!

your redundant posting are boring and infantile. Go get an education, you're posting like a disturbed mentally challenged child.
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#100022 Dec 31, 2012
Rambone wrote:
For decades, the mainstream media in the United States was accustomed to being able to tell the American people what to think. Unfortunately for them, a whole lot of Americans are starting to break free from that paradigm and think for themselves. A Gallup survey from earlier this year found that 60 percent of all Americans “have little or no trust” in the mainstream media. More people than ever are realizing that the mainstream media is giving them a very distorted version of “the truth” and they are increasingly seeking out alternative sources of information. In the United States today, just six giant media corporations control the mainstream media. Those giant media corporations own television networks, cable channels, movie studios, radio stations, newspapers, magazines, publishing houses, music labels and even many prominent websites. But now thanks to the Internet the mainstream media no longer has a complete monopoly on the news. In recent years the “alternative media” has exploded in popularity. People want to hear about the things that the mainstream media doesn’t really want to talk about. They want to hear news that is not filtered by corporate bosses and government censors. They want “the truth” and they know that they are not getting it from the mainstream media.
`

..........well said!
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#100023 Dec 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to tell that you're drunk again, illiterate hayseed.
`

what a real a-hole!
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#100024 Dec 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
She uses multiple aliases in a lame attempt to convey a group of like-minded racists. She's an illiterate pathetic fool.
your stupidity has no boundary, does it?

Do you have any pride left? What a poor lost ignorant and reclusive soul you really are. Go get help, imbecile!
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#100025 Dec 31, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your interest in me, but I am OK, marginally surviving, doing better since I adopted a "historically free" understanding. However friend, I do have a past that I'm proud of, I have been for 44 years a Stalinist. I hope I haven't ruptured our budding friendship.
There is still interesting things to mention.
We used to employ them you know, before Trotsky betrayed us,and after but they were in, at the very beginning. They would do the gloving,(dipping the hands in the hot oil), they were the Cheka.
That's why I'm historically free, I don't tell anyone except in strict confidence.
I was hijacked by idealism and became a Muslim, I noticed today, the Egypt and Russian foreign ministers are hitting it off, just like we were. Like Rasputin said nobody knows what's going to happen to us in the morning.
Hello Rtloder, and how's our Stalinist doing today?

We're guessing your family are survivors from the Bolshevik Jewish Revolution and your family must have been a Marxist to survive.

After all, isn't Stalinist jew Trotsky and jew Karl Marx Ideology
directly responsible for killing millions on top of millions of non-jews and Gentiles and blaming the German people for the jew's Holocaust in Russia, from 1917 to 1945?

Nobody can deny that Jews in their Karl Marx Revolution created a Supreme Holocaust and to this very day have gotten away with a Supreme real Holocaust of exterminating 100 millions non-jew human beings.

What jews do on this site is ignore the real Truth and facts and attack us for our Righteousness and Truthfulness, calling us names like jew haters, which we are not.

We love decent jews and hate evilness from all who posses it. And israeli jews posses this evilness from birth and should be on trial for their endless war crimes against humanity.

And Stalinist is the bureaucratic, authoritarian exercise of state power and mechanistic application of Marxist-Leninist principles associated with Stalin, are we correct?

Lots of Jews are Marxist and believed in Karl Marx's book, Communist Manifesto.

Stalin-ism is a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator and is not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition to his reign.

If u look at the Terrorist jews who are occupying Palestinian farmers Native land that jews stole by terrorism, u'd find Marxism at work.

Palestine is being run by Jew's Tyranny and maintained by Jew's Terrorism. Israeli jews maintains control over the meek helpless indigenous Palestinian human beings by absolutism, despotism, authoritarianism, czarism and by mass-murders that are really Extermination, and Genocidal Massacres/.

Israeli jews rule illegally by their rogue regime that represents total control over the Palestinian and maintains repressive control over the people by means of idf police and especially their secret police, called the Mossad.

USA

#100026 Dec 31, 2012
Northern BLight wrote:
<quoted text>
`
What a foolish pathetic illiterate bigot u really are!
your redundant posting are boring and infantile. Go get an education, you're posting like a disturbed mentally challenged child.
I can see that basic grammar and the ability to clearly express yourself are still missing to you, whiskey faced hag. Take comfort in the fact that over the next year, you'll remain as dull and bitter as you always were.
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#100027 Dec 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that basic grammar and the ability to clearly express yourself are still missing to you, whiskey faced hag. Take comfort in the fact that over the next year, you'll remain as dull and bitter as you always were.
`

`

Go get help, because you're making no sense whatsoever. Go commit yourself A/S/A/P!

NFL is a perfect example how lowly mutated hybrid are spawned from drek.

USA

#100028 Dec 31, 2012
Northern BLight wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Go get help, because you're making no sense whatsoever. Go commit yourself A/S/A/P!
NFL is a perfect example how lowly mutated hybrid are spawned from drek.
Since you're predictably so vitriolic and slow, maybe you could save time and energy by answering each post with 'duh', old harpy.

Just a suggestion.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100029 Dec 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Since you're predictably so vitriolic and slow, maybe you could save time and energy by answering each post with 'duh', old harpy.
Just a suggestion.
`

`

`

`

you are a lowly bitter bigoted illiterate recluse, that has no life.

Don't you realize whatever and whenever you've posted Pt. Jefferson IP, it is welcomed by us!

It shows what Israeli Jews have as their pathetic idiotic defenders and what hate-filled idiots u and your kind really are.

You and Henry should get married, because you both are excrement from Israeli Jewish terrorist pig's pens and total illiterates of the real Truths and real righteousness.

And you two have are israeli jews tools and fools. whose only education is in Jew's terrorism school of Giyus.org/..where both u and Henry promote israeli terrorism by/with lies and Jew's deceptive untruthful propaganda.

Please do my bidding and post me and the Pt. Jefferson Truth seekers again.

Your assumption that we are all one,is very flattering, but that just shows what an a-hole you crippled mindless parents spawned.

You are our sideline stupid injurious gluttonous toy and we want you right here posting us,... as we have willed u to do.

We'll tell u why we wanted u to post us 7/24 real soon and u being an uneducated old fleabagm will be shocked and mad, when we tell u!

Now do our bidding and answer our posting with your childish boring redundant Zion retorts.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100030 Dec 31, 2012
`

`

Who stated the following:

The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their Houses, and Farms, are to be pillaged and destroyed, and they consigned to a State of Wretchedness from which no human efforts will probably deliver them. The fate of unborn Millions will now depend, under God, on the Courage and Conduct of this army"

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#100031 Dec 31, 2012
@ "Guess Who & Northern Light"

Well done,Couldn't have said it better myself and Totally Totally Totally AGREE WITH YOU.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

#100032 Dec 31, 2012
`

55^

What Zionism Jews are doing in Israel with our Zionist' backing, can and will be done here to us, in USA!

What Zionism Jews are doing in England, can and will be done here in the USA.

Be alert and fight against Israeli Jews tyranny in Israel, because you'll reap what you've sown for your submissive silence.

Be the voices for the repressed Palestinians and draw a line in the sand for Truth against Israeli Terrorism and Jew's War Crime Atrocities.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

#100033 Dec 31, 2012
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
@ "Guess Who & Northern Light"
Well done,Couldn't have said it better myself and Totally Totally Totally AGREE WITH YOU.
`

`

This site thank Truth seekers like yourself for their support. And so do the poor victims of Israeli Jew Terrorism and Supreme Holocaust, thank you.

Find the real unrevised Truths about Israeli Jews evil agendas and post it here.

Peace and Happiness forever to u and your love ones Tiger, and for the tremulous 2013 year to come!

USA

#100034 Dec 31, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

We'll tell u why we wanted u to post us 7/24 real soon and u being an uneducated old fleabagm will be shocked and mad, when we tell u!
Now do our bidding and answer our posting with your childish boring redundant Zion retorts.
Nice rant, old witch. If you ever need help with your profound spelling and composition deficiencies, don't ask me, OK? Have fun at the Klan meeting!
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#100035 Dec 31, 2012
Russia has reportedly sent a warship carrying a marines unit to Syria’s Mediterranean port of Tartus, where Moscow has a naval base.
Citing military sources, Russian media reported on Sunday that the Novocherkassk landing ship left the port of Novorossiisk in the Black Sea and is due to arrive at Tartus in the early days of January.

Two other warships, the Azov and Nikolai Filchenkov, have also reportedly been dispatched to Syria from Russian naval bases since Friday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections 12 hr Cantor 1
The National Bank of Lake Ronkonkoma (Dec '09) Sun Kathleen Manning 10
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Sun msxis 1
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Sat islip elected off... 5
Review: Island Veterinary Hospital - Shona Balb... (Jun '09) Sat Ben S 18
Suffolk Police Release Composite Sketch of Susp... Sat yakmo2000 1
Proposed Medford gaming facility draws concerns... Fri Home owner Medford 1

Blizzard Warning for Suffolk County was issued at January 26 at 3:28PM EST

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating