Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99329 Dec 1, 2012
TEHRAN, Dec. 1 (MNA)– Palestinian Ambassador to Iran Salah al-Zawawi has called Iran a source of support for Muslims and all the oppressed people in the world.
“Israel is the real enemy of all Muslims and Arab states,” Zawawi said during an interview with the Persian service of the Fars News Agency published on Friday.

Elsewhere in his remarks, Zawawi said that the Palestinians will not cede even “an iota of their land.”

Northern tTruth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

#99331 Dec 1, 2012
Rambone wrote:
TEHRAN, Dec. 1 (MNA)– Palestinian Ambassador to Iran Salah al-Zawawi has called Iran a source of support for Muslims and all the oppressed people in the world.
“Israel is the real enemy of all Muslims and Arab states,” Zawawi said during an interview with the Persian service of the Fars News Agency published on Friday.
Elsewhere in his remarks,

`

`

Zawawi said that the Palestinians will not cede even “an iota of their land.”
`

`

And we agree with Zawawi statement. There's no reason in the World that Palestinians should have to cede even one piece of dirt and one grain of sand to thees vile sub-human Jewish Israeli War Crime Terrorist Monsters, who have defiled the Palestinians farmers land of "Milk and Honey' and turn into a Zionist' filthy pig sty for their Bovine Talmudic Cult of Savage Evil Animistic Rabid Creatures ..
Henry

United States

#99333 Dec 1, 2012
Go Israel, go idf!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99334 Dec 1, 2012
Operation Nutless wrote:
CHILD TRAFFICKING FOR PROSTITUTION IN ISRAEL
Trafficking (TFHT).
ael.htm
Your into an area about which you have personal experience, aren't you, Dave?
Henry

United States

#99336 Dec 1, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your into an area about which you have personal experience, aren't you, Dave?
They should be talking about shieks raping boys and mutiating girls
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#99338 Dec 1, 2012
Henry wrote:
`

Go Israel, go idf!
@

`

`
Go Israel, go idf to your destiny in the forevers of vile beings no more..,,!

i just thought i'd finish the go sh!t for u, an old scripted f-head Rat!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#99339 Dec 1, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
`

Now, if someone would just nuke Israel, we would all have some delicious, Crispy Treats for Christmas.
ummmmmm, TASTEE!
i dont know about tastee treats....

i know i'd never would want to eat crispy pig's sh!t!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99340 Dec 1, 2012
Bloody Skank wrote:
<quoted text>

Right, old sow. You like it better raw, don't you?
Syrian

New London, CT

#99341 Dec 1, 2012
Northern tTruth seeker wrote:
/3
Palestine is in the UN front door now and is able to bring War Crime charges against Israeli Jew's Terrorism.
Only 8 Nations rejected Palestine's bid to be recognized as a future State.
Iran celebrated by bringing and supporting Palestine's legal Hamas government, with modern Missile Technology, that will fly past Tel Aviv and cripple Israel's inter/infra-structure economically and politically.
The guided missiles will bring forth a World War 3 if USA is not careful, and Israeli War Crime Jew Serial killers will be brought to Hague, when Israeli jews lose their aggressive and oppressive War Crime Terrorism Crimes against Humanity..
And now those clowns are actually stupid enough to begin building new settlements! How can this help promote peace? Even Clinton and the US has condemned those fools.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99342 Dec 1, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Israel suffered a humiliating defeat at The UN yesterday. The nations of the world stood up and said NO to the Jewish state – NO to Israeli occupation, NO to Israeli human rights abuse, NO to Jewish racism. In effect, they stood up and confessed to serious Zio-fatigue.
Despite Jewish success in constantly reminding Europeans of their tormented past, Europe yesterday delivered itself of its guilt and Israel’s European allies such as Germany, France, Britain and Italy also delivered a clear messages to Israel – they are right out of patience. This is a very good news indeed.
But interestingly, this united opposition to Israel is not in response the Israeli strength. On the contrary, it is actually a reaction to Israeli weakness. In the last few months we have seen the complete and final eradication of the famed Israeli power of deterrence. For months, Israel gave the impression that it was ready and willing to attack Iran nuclear facilities, only to have to admit, even to itself, that it lacked both the means and guts to do so. Israel then launched a lethal attack on the people of Gaza. It called up 75.000 IDF reservists, only to find out that it didn’t have the stomach to face Palestinian resistance.
Almost the entire world is now against those clowns.
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#99343 Dec 1, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
They should be talking about shieks raping boys and mutiating girls
You are desperate, shill.

shieks mutiating.

Quite a pervert you are.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99344 Dec 1, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Now, if someone would just nuke Israel, we would all have some delicious, Crispy Treats for Christmas.
ummmmmm, TASTEE!
I'm dreaming of a white crispness, just like Cast Lead not long ago... where the islamic sh!tbags glisten, and..... well, you get it.... right !
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99345 Dec 1, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know about tastee treats....
of course, eating every other sh!t is a long garrett tradition.

are you still getting blown by waynes Blightened ho ?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99346 Dec 1, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
shieks mutiating.
Quite a pervert you are.
yes... sheiks, clerics imans and mulla fcukers... you know, perverted islamic males.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99347 Dec 1, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a drunken Persian. Thought so, old lady.
yep filthy persh!t who rund down to the UN everytime that islamic scumbag president of his is n town... the last three times,as The Savage Wayne, Booby and Bluewater the persh!t scumbag said security turned him away,while letting jews closer...

isnt it amazing how well trained UN security is... Just by looking at tyhe hairy unibrowed persh!t they knew he was an islamic savage, that should be kept away from the civilized...

speaking of wayne, did that kok suker finally die, hopefully suffering the entire time...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99348 Dec 1, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
shieks mutiating.
Quite a pervert you are.
yeah wow.... cause "deaperate shill" is the worst thing imaginable hahahahahahahahaha perverted islamic sh!tbag and backward fcuking savage...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99349 Dec 1, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Almost the entire world is now against those clowns.
heard all three of your jihadist brothers died in syria... well look at the bright side ... theyre banging an excessive amount of virgins, and the planet wont ever be blown up by them islamics...

thanks for the info, you cant imagine how relieved i am, for our planet.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99350 Dec 1, 2012
Henry wrote:
Go Israel, go idf!
Go IDF, Go Iron Dome, Go Drones and The Kings Jet Fighters ( you know, King Davids).... Go Bulldozers and new condos (jewish ones of course)

and last but not least, Go Land of Milk and Honey, may you live long and prosper...
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#99352 Dec 1, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dreaming of a white crispness, just like Cast Lead not long ago... where the islamic sh!tbags glisten, and..... well, you get it.... right !
@

Yo f-head, do u know the guy they call King jew from Ventura California? They say u flew to NYC with him, to get the Truth seeker called Bluewater in trouble with ur made fables.

For the record, did the officials in NYC laugh their arses off @ your imbecilic antics and insanity. You are an old ratty sort of inane weasel, aren't u?
rider

Marquette, MI

#99353 Dec 1, 2012
Israel’s Netanyahu and the Jewish Neocons in America Vow Revenge
Hell hath no fury like a Zionist Jew scorned. O.K. that’s not quite the way the famous author, William Congreve (The Mourning Bride, 1697), put it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections 11 hr Cantor 1
The National Bank of Lake Ronkonkoma (Dec '09) Sun Kathleen Manning 10
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Sun msxis 1
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Sat islip elected off... 5
Review: Island Veterinary Hospital - Shona Balb... (Jun '09) Sat Ben S 18
Suffolk Police Release Composite Sketch of Susp... Sat yakmo2000 1
Proposed Medford gaming facility draws concerns... Fri Home owner Medford 1

Coastal Flood Warning for Suffolk County was issued at January 26 at 1:33PM EST

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating