Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121901 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dancing with Jewish Cult

Smithtown, NY

#99137 Nov 21, 2012
`

`

Chief Rabbi of the Orthodox Jewish Community in Austria, Moishe Arye Friedman says that the “Zionist regime is using the Holocaust concept as a tool and weapon to silence people.”
`
ocxz

Boulogne-billancourt, France

#99138 Nov 21, 2012
Brooklynn wrote:
Late last week, Congress weighed in on Israel’s bombing of Gaza.
Question Number One: How many House members voted to condemn that bombing?
Question Number two: How many members of the Senate voted to condemn it?
If you guessed anything but zero and zero, you flunked the quiz.
Both the House and the Senate passed an identical resolution by a unanimous vote, that said that each chamber “strongly supports” Israel’s “inherent right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”
The only violence the resolution condemned was the violence from Hamas.
Not a peep about Israel’s violence.
Not a word about Israel’s assassination of Hamas’s military leader.
Not a word about Israel’s illegal blockade of Gaza.
Not a word about the suffering the Palestinians are enduring, or have endured, under Occupation.
You can’t get any more lopsided than this.

There was nothing to expect from Congress.
Just a plutocratic regime with a criminal foreign policy supporting another plutocratic criminal regime with an apartheid policy.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#99139 Nov 21, 2012
Dancing with Jewish Cult wrote:
`
`
Chief Rabbi of the Orthodox Jewish Community in Austria, Moishe Arye Friedman says that the “Zionist regime is using the Holocaust concept as a tool and weapon to silence people.”
`
Interesting!!
orion

Sudan

#99140 Nov 21, 2012
ocxz wrote:
Brooklynn wrote:
Late last week, Congress weighed in on Israel’s bombing of Gaza.
Question Number One: How many House members voted to condemn that bombing?
Question Number two: How many members of the Senate voted to condemn it?
If you guessed anything but zero and zero, you flunked the quiz.
Both the House and the Senate passed an identical resolution by a unanimous vote, that said that each chamber “strongly supports” Israel’s “inherent right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”
The only violence the resolution condemned was the violence from Hamas.
Not a peep about Israel’s violence.
Not a word about Israel’s assassination of Hamas’s military leader.
Not a word about Israel’s illegal blockade of Gaza.
Not a word about the suffering the Palestinians are enduring, or have endured, under Occupation.
You can’t get any more lopsided than this.
There was nothing to expect from Congress.
Just a plutocratic regime with a criminal foreign policy supporting another plutocratic criminal regime with an apartheid policy.
What do you expect? at least 85% of Congressmen and Senators got where they are with Jewish money. The rest are just sheep.
orion

Sudan

#99141 Nov 21, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>how you been ?? Tell me , what Jews and jewish children do for Christmas ??
What about New Years Eve ?? It was 2013 years ago when Christ was born ? DO Jews celebrate New Years Eve ??
That the old joke. The teacher asked the class what they are doing on Xmas day. One child says that they open the present, the other say that they go to church. A little Jewish fellow raise his arm and the teacher ask him to answer the question...He says, that on Xmas morning, his father goes down to the shop and open the till drawer and exclaim:"Thank you , little Jesus!"
frogmann

Masontown, PA

#99142 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Israel is the Blame and lame
orion

Sudan

#99144 Nov 21, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your religion, mucus face?
NewFL, what about some light from the Talmud for you and your fancy insults
The holy rule on how to fart
"Step backward four cubits, return to your place, and recite MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99145 Nov 21, 2012
boring wrote:
<quoted text>

The holy rule on how to fart
E
A fart gag. You've just given away your mental age, little boy.
orion

Sudan

#99146 Nov 21, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The Torah is included in the Bible as the Old Testament and the Bible includes the New Testament, which pretty much states that the Romans crucified Jesus on a hill overlooking Jerusalem, but funny to see that you have nothing against the Romans.
That, and you forget things such as the Egyptians being the first to note electrical discharge from eels and certain fish as well as the Baghdad Battery, Jacob W. Davis was a Jewish immigrant from Latvia who partnered up with Levi to manufacture and sell jeans, you have a stupid argument against sitcoms (and I bet you watch more than a few, you hypocrite), pasteurisation had nothing to do with Salk's vaccine (based on inoculation procedures that originiated in India and China and were later "imported" to Europe by Lady Mary Wortley Montagu after witnessing an inoculation procedure in Turkey), Einstein and the several other scientists in the Olympia academy hardly ever cited each other and were often embroiled in conflict over everyone's papers, and the bagel thing you totally got off from a passage that reads "CITATION NEEDED."
The only thing that's missing here would be your brain.
I have an ineresting article published in the Cape Argus 27/6/04 by BJAlberts, the father of the SA nuclear bomb.
Einstein pinched his theories from others.
American taxpayers must be as docile as an ageing koala because they meekly fork out millions on projects like the Gravity Probe B project.
Scientists are forever using Einstein's name as a lever to satisfy their idle curiosity with ventures that will not benefit mankind by one iota, and they use his name out of context to support ambiguous theories.
Now Americans are spending huge sums to verify Einstein's curved spacetime predictions, which form part of the theory of relativity.
But how can they research curvature of spacetime if they do not know what space consists of, or rather,what Einstein's space consists of. One cannot bend nothing. And they will have to tell us how a body like Earth actually communicate with space. Also how, by what means and/or with what, it forces space to curve.
Failing that, Gravity Probe B simply mutates into a half baked exercise in futility.
Everthing Einstein is famous for, he pinched from otherss and the real heroes are seldom mentionned, for example:
Relativity was not conceived by Einstein; the concept of "relativus" is as old as the Roman Empire. to be continued
orion

Sudan

#99147 Nov 21, 2012
continued
And by a quirky coincidence, the direcector of Einstein's school, Jost Winkler, wrote an ingenious doctorate called 'SITUATION RELATIVITY"
The curvature of space theory was first conceived by Bernhard Riemann.
Curvatured of spacetime was first proposed by Oscar Minkowski, according to Nicholson and Moore's "The Universe" .
Einstein's photo-electric effect, for which he got the Nobel Prize, was invented by Hertz in 1887. He tried to marry Hertz' effect to Planck's energy parcels without success, so he invented photons on the spot and the scientific community swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.
His E=MC2 was conceived by Gravesande way back in 1750, but as E=MV2.
Einstein borrowed the C2 from Planck's radiation laws. C2 is a joke, of course, it effectively meanst that all energy , when released travavels 90 000 million km/sec . Just as absurd is the association of E=MC2 with the atom bomb.
For some 60 years I ambled across this planet thinking of Einstein as an impressive giant, at least three metre tall, with a mane like an angry old lion.
But then, without any preconceid ideas, I started reading on science book after the next, with the result that Einstein grew shorter and shorter. On the other hand, Galileo, Brahe, Kepler, Newton, Maxwell, Planck, Flemming and many others became my new giants.Unquote.
Another brother bites the dust...
orion

Sudan

#99148 Nov 21, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The Torah is included in the Bible as the Old Testament and the Bible includes the New Testament, which pretty much states that the Romans crucified Jesus on a hill overlooking Jerusalem, but funny to see that you have nothing against the Romans.
That, and you forget things such as the Egyptians being the first to note electrical discharge from eels and certain fish as well as the Baghdad Battery, Jacob W. Davis was a Jewish immigrant from Latvia who partnered up with Levi to manufacture and sell jeans, you have a stupid argument against sitcoms (and I bet you watch more than a few, you hypocrite), pasteurisation had nothing to do with Salk's vaccine (based on inoculation procedures that originiated in India and China and were later "imported" to Europe by Lady Mary Wortley Montagu after witnessing an inoculation procedure in Turkey), Einstein and the several other scientists in the Olympia academy hardly ever cited each other and were often embroiled in conflict over everyone's papers, and the bagel thing you totally got off from a passage that reads "CITATION NEEDED."
The only thing that's missing here would be your brain.
I agree, the poor man is a bit confused. The problem with the Jesus story is that no other records except for the gospels written 100 years later, exists. Then we have the conondrum: Jesus is the descendant of David and the son of God. The problem here is that if he is the descendent of David, he cannot be the Son of God, for God then would be the descendant of David. And if he is the Son of God, he can not be the descendant of David. The Bible gives us two genealogies (Luke and Matthews). One has 25 names from David to Jesus and the other one has some 40 names. All the names are different from one genealogy to the other except for Josef. Uninformed Christians, and that means most of them, believe that only their Savior suffered death on a cross, whereas some sixteen of them died in just this way. A list may help the credulous to escape their crucifixtion upon the cross of superstition. Jesus-nazareth/ Krishna-India/Sakia-India/Iva- Nepal/Indra-Tibet/Mithra-Persi a/Tammuz -Babylonia/Criti-Chaldea/Attis -Phrygia/Baili-Orissa/Tules-Eg ypt/Orontes-Egypt/Witoba of the-Telingonese/Odin-Scandinav ia/Hesus-The druids/Quetzalcoatl-Mexico. Also most of them were born on 25th decembe, had twelve apostles, went into the underworld and were ressucited, also all were born of a virgin. These are all solar cults ..the Sun and the Twelve constellation of the Zodiac. Sorry.
orion

Sudan

#99149 Nov 21, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a few again, old hag? It shows.
Insulting again NewFL..?
Here again the Talmud is very helpful..
SIMAN 103.1 If in the midst of prayer you flatulated, should pause until the odor has dissipated and then continue praying.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99150 Nov 21, 2012
boring wrote:
<quoted text> Insulting again NewFL..?
ying.
It figures you'd see an ally in that drunken old witch, little man. It's hilarious to see that when you're not copy-pasting crap, your language falls off to such a low level.
I guess the two of you semi-literates DO have something in common.
orion

Sudan

#99151 Nov 21, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The Torah is included in the Bible as the Old Testament and the Bible includes the New Testament, which pretty much states that the Romans crucified Jesus on a hill overlooking Jerusalem, but funny to see that you have nothing against the Romans.
That, and you forget things such as the Egyptians being the first to note electrical discharge from eels and certain fish as well as the Baghdad Battery, Jacob W. Davis was a Jewish immigrant from Latvia who partnered up with Levi to manufacture and sell jeans, you have a stupid argument against sitcoms (and I bet you watch more than a few, you hypocrite), pasteurisation had nothing to do with Salk's vaccine (based on inoculation procedures that originiated in India and China and were later "imported" to Europe by Lady Mary Wortley Montagu after witnessing an inoculation procedure in Turkey), Einstein and the several other scientists in the Olympia academy hardly ever cited each other and were often embroiled in conflict over everyone's papers, and the bagel thing you totally got off from a passage that reads "CITATION NEEDED."
The only thing that's missing here would be your brain.
The Old Testament oncly became part of the Bible in 1520 at the Council of Trent. As to the Roman crucifying Jesus, indeed , but not before Pilate asked them to choose between Jesus and Barabas. The Gospel of Mattews is more precise. The choice is between Jesus and Jesus Barabas or maybe Jesus Bar Abbas (Jesus, son of the father). If that is the case and as the story goes, Jesus was the heir to the throne , it would have been logical for the crowd to rather let go the father than the son. The whole episode is quite confusing.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#99152 Nov 21, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
That the old joke. The teacher asked the class what they are doing on Xmas day. One child says that they open the present, the other say that they go to church. A little Jewish fellow raise his arm and the teacher ask him to answer the question...He says, that on Xmas morning, his father goes down to the shop and open the till drawer and exclaim:"Thank you , little Jesus!"
Sad, but true.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99153 Nov 21, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel
"Contrary to common legend, the bagel was not created in the shape of a stirrup to commemorate the victory of Poland's King Jan III Sobieski over the Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.[citation needed] It was actually invented much earlier in Kraków, Poland, as a competitor to the obwarzanek,"
If Torah is included in the Bible how come there are anti Jewish sentiment all over it .
Your post proves Jews haven't created anything on their own . Plain and simple .
The same wikipedia article clearly states CITATION NEEDED in the part you quoted directly. So where's that information from?

The Torah is featured as the Old Testament because Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism. Anti Jewish sentiment is found because it was easier to blame Jewish people than Romans for their problems even if Jewish people weren't the ones throwing Christians into arenas to be tortured and fed to the lions. Shame on you for even considering such a prejudice acceptable!

You haven't been able to prove any of your claims, nor disprove any of my claims. Have a blast wearing your Jewish made jeans while you flip through channels on your Jewish made TV remote.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99154 Nov 21, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament oncly became part of the Bible in 1520 at the Council of Trent. As to the Roman crucifying Jesus, indeed , but not before Pilate asked them to choose between Jesus and Barabas. The Gospel of Mattews is more precise. The choice is between Jesus and Jesus Barabas or maybe Jesus Bar Abbas (Jesus, son of the father). If that is the case and as the story goes, Jesus was the heir to the throne , it would have been logical for the crowd to rather let go the father than the son. The whole episode is quite confusing.
I dunno, Christianity as a whole is confusing to me anyways; Islam and Judaism are more straightforward. But I think you're mistaken on the Council of Trent thing...maybe you mistook it for a different council, because the Council of Trent was held to discuss Catholic strategies against "Protestant heresy." I think what you may be referring to was the decree within the Ecumenical council declaring the interpretation of the Bible as not to be interfered with by laymen as opposed to clergymen.

Hmmmm. I could be mistaken too, now that I think about it...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99155 Nov 21, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I have an ineresting article published in the Cape Argus 27/6/04 by BJAlberts, the father of the SA nuclear bomb.
Einstein pinched his theories from others.
American taxpayers must be as docile as an ageing koala because they meekly fork out millions on projects like the Gravity Probe B project.
Scientists are forever using Einstein's name as a lever to satisfy their idle curiosity with ventures that will not benefit mankind by one iota, and they use his name out of context to support ambiguous theories.
Now Americans are spending huge sums to verify Einstein's curved spacetime predictions, which form part of the theory of relativity.
But how can they research curvature of spacetime if they do not know what space consists of, or rather,what Einstein's space consists of. One cannot bend nothing. And they will have to tell us how a body like Earth actually communicate with space. Also how, by what means and/or with what, it forces space to curve.
Failing that, Gravity Probe B simply mutates into a half baked exercise in futility.
Everthing Einstein is famous for, he pinched from otherss and the real heroes are seldom mentionned, for example:
Relativity was not conceived by Einstein; the concept of "relativus" is as old as the Roman Empire. to be continued
Everyone within the Olympia Academy "pinched" from each other; the scientific community is still nowadays very agressive about protecting and disputing theories and papers. That, and Henri Poincaré, considered to be the first to publish about modern relativity, came into conflict with not only Einstein over this, but two other scientists (Hilbert and Lorentz). Today even more scientists and biographers have added themselves to the dispute. However, the problem originated with the fact that the majority of those Olympia academists hardly ever cited their references.

What great role models for our kids if even the big shot scientists preferred to plagiarise!
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Smithtown, NY

#99156 Nov 21, 2012
If the USA of America is going to supply Terrorist's Jews with their weaponry, then it's only fair that Iran protect their neighbors from Jew's Holocaust and Jew's Tyranny.

Iran stated they will supply the oppressed and repressed Palestinians, Syria and Lebanese, from Endless Crimes against Humanity. And Iranians are not even Arabs, but have/are letting very happy decent Jews live within their borders in peace.

This is an article we found interesting and i quote:

TEHRAN, Iran Iran has supplied Hamas in Gaza with the technology to "quickly" produce longer-range missiles on their own without needing direct shipments, said a report Wednesday that quoted the head of Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard.


The comments by Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari offer some of the clearest insights on Iran's weapons support for Hamas, whose Iranian-engineered Fajr-5 missiles have struck near Tel Aviv and Jerusalem during weeklong battles with Israel.


"Gaza is under siege, so we cannot help them. The Fajr-5 missiles have not been shipped from Iran. Its technology has been transferred and (the missiles are) being produced quickly," Jafari was quoted as saying by the semiofficial ISNA news agency.


Bloodiest 24 hours yet in Gaza
Bomb rocks Tel Aviv bus amid Gaza truce efforts
Complete coverage: Crisis in Gaza



Iran has repeatedly denied it directly supplied Hamas with the Fajr-5. The ISNA report gave no further details on the level of missile know-how sent to Gaza or the channels used.


Israel charges that Iran sends weapons, including rockets, to Gaza through a network of smuggling tunnels under the 9-mile border between Gaza and Egypt.


Iran also backs the anti-Israel faction Hezbollah in Lebanon, which fired thousands of rockets into Israel during a month long 2006 war.


Iran's parliament speaker, Ali Larijani, meanwhile, said his country was "honored" that Iran could help Palestinians with "material and military aspects." He did not elaborate.


He criticized Arab countries for failing to help arm Hamas and other Palestinian group. "The Palestinian nation does not need speeches and meetings. Arab countries should send military aid," he was quoted as saying by the semiofficial Fars news agency.


Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei also chided other Muslim nations for not rallying behind Gaza in the latest showdown with Israel.


"Some of them sufficed with words, and some others did not condemn" Israel, Khamenei said, according to the official Islamic Republic News Agency.


Israel has carried out hundreds of air strikes in Gaza over the past week in an operation it says is meant to stop daily rocket salvos by Gaza militants at Israel

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99157 Nov 21, 2012
Dancing with Jewish Cult wrote:
If the USA of America is going to supply Terrorist's Jews with their weaponry, then it's only fair that Iran protect their neighbors from Jew's Holocaust and Jew's Tyranny.
'the USA of America'

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE it when you try to write all by yourself, illiterate grandma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2
Public Safety SCCC Selden Nov 22 Joseph A Caggiano 4
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Nov 8 Waldo 114
News Steve Levy: A tale of two Cuomos and two nuke b... Nov 8 BDV 2
News Man busted for burgarly spree in Smithtown (Mar '07) Nov '16 Released 31

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages