Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Sudan

#98657 Nov 13, 2012
Cupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy O boy, are you truly an illiterate POS/. Uneducated imbecile like you are truly gifted as lowly pig's thrash. i can only imagine your toothless imbecilic parents laughing and sh!tting on the floor, as you read your 24/7 feeble tripe, that you're postings to us.
Do the morons dance around your pachyderm bed as you type your illiteracy out loud, encouraging you to post more and more of your demented filth and nonsense..
Do not worry, when they attack you, you are the winner and the more scatological NewFL gets, the sooner they will have to replace him due to his stink.
Just remember that it is not his fault. He was raised at the back of the kibbutz as a kosher "zebra" who makes oink! oink! for a living.
orion

Sudan

#98658 Nov 13, 2012
Job wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already posted me with the same nutty comment on the prior page of Topix. You're viewed and sound like a broken record.
Do you have a speech impediment and have to repeat same scripted postings over, and over, and over, and over, and over again?
Do you sleep with your computer and mouse up you Alimentary canal? Do you have teeth? Do you have a big nose and flounder feet? Do you look Netanyahu, with his deformed short arms, hoofed hands and hobbit looking gestural ways? Do you wear blue and white diapers? Do you grunt and oink, as you're eating at your talmudic sin-agog trough? Why do you call yourself a Profession Cow? Why do some call you a israeli terrorist jewish milker?
That statement about Netanyahu is very interesting. I never noticed it. But I noticed Ishak Shamir on the podium.His arms were hanging BELOW THE KNEES. This due to a vertebra missing in the spine, which is quite common in shtetl Jews from Eastern Europe. The cause is in-breeding. On top of this, according to Dr. Maurice Fishburg, "Eugenic facts in Jewish Life" ..."Jews have a disproportionate number of mental defectives, idiots and imbeciles". Which takes us back to Leon Blum's words:" I have never discerned what there is about incest which is really repulsive. I merely note that it is natural and frequent for sister and brother to be lovers". See the results above.I am sure that some of the participants on this panel are victims in spite of their superior education and knowledge.
Job

Port Jefferson, NY

#98659 Nov 13, 2012
I find this very interesting and i'm quoting:

LONDON - The Israeli government fears senior state officials and military officers are still at risk of being arrested in Britain for alleged war crimes, despite a legal amendment aimed at precluding such arrests. Maj. Gen.(res.) Doron Almog had recently canceled an appearance at a fundraising dinner in London scheduled for next month at the advice of Jerusalem.

Almog, who was GOC Southern Command in 2000-2003, was almost arrested seven years ago at Heathrow Airport, after a local court issued a warrant for his arrest based on claims made by pro-Palestinian activists.

Almog is a patron of Aleh, a charity NGO that supports severely disabled young Israelis. In September 2005, as he was landing in Britain for fundraising purposes, the Israeli ambassador in London informed him about the arrest warrant for alleged war crimes committed under his command in the Gaza Strip. Almog remained on the plane and flew back to Israel.

After this incident, Jerusalem began pressuring London to amend its universal jurisdiction law, which allows private citizens to obtain arrest warrants for war crimes against foreigners visiting Britain.

Former Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni and the Prime Minister’s Military Secretary, Maj. Gen. Yohanan Locker, are among the senior Israeli officials who have refrained from visiting Britain because of this law.

In September 2011 the law was amended to require the consent of the Director of Public Prosecutions in case a warrant was issued. Britain's ambassador to Israel, Matthew Gould, contacted Almog and Livni personally after the law was amended to tell them they could now visit Britain without risking arrest.

(cont)
Job

Port Jefferson, NY

#98660 Nov 13, 2012
con't quote from above:

"However, some legal experts dispute this assertion and apparently even the British government was not convinced; when Foreign Secretary William Hague invited Livni to London after the law was amended, the visit was still defined as official, in order to guarantee her protection under diplomatic immunity.

Almog is a prominent spokesperson for Aleh: His son Eran, who died in 2007 at the age of 23, was severely autistic. The Aleh Negev rehabilitative village was named after him.

After the law was changed, Almog agreed to be the guest of honor at a fundraising dinner for the organization in London on June 28, but eventually decided to cancel his participation on the advice of the Israeli government; as a result, the event had been postponed".

"It was Doron's decision to cancel," said a senior Israeli official speaking on condition of anonymity, "but we told him we couldn't fully guarantee an arrest warrant would not be issued again. It's true that the new British law is better than the original one, which allowed any judge to issue a warrant, but the government promised it would be changed so that only the Attorney General, who is a political figure we can trust, would authorize universal jurisdiction arrests.

“Instead they decided that the Director of Public Prosecutions, who is a civil servant, may decide that he is going to authorize arrest warrants. We are still waiting for assurances on this from the British government."

Since the law was changed, some Israel Defense Forces officers have visited Britain for work purposes, but no public visits or lectures have taken place.

Doron Almog confirmed the cancellation, saying, "The change to the law is cosmetic; were I to arrive tomorrow in London, the arrest warrant could still be used against me. I don't know what the British prosecutor is going to decide," he said.

Gail Seal, the president of Friends of Aleh in the U.K., said: "We are very disappointed for Aleh, that Doron Almog, who has done so much for these children, cannot come to the U.K.. We hope that it will be possible to hold the event in November."

The Israeli embassy in London said: "In cases such as these, an inter-ministerial committee advises former senior officials regarding the legal possibilities. Almog consulted the committee and we support his decision."
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#98661 Nov 13, 2012
`

`

Listen to the Truth and stand behind the Truth that David Duke states in the Video below, against Terrorist' Evil Jews, that are Occupying Palestine with Jew's War Crimes,.... that Jews falsely call Israel.

&fe ature=related

Syrian

New London, CT

#98662 Nov 13, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
`
`
Listen to the Truth and stand behind the Truth that David Duke states in the Video below, against Terrorist' Evil Jews, that are Occupying Palestine with Jew's War Crimes,.... that Jews falsely call Israel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BbtqLSM6068XX&feature=rel ated
Very Interesting!!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#98663 Nov 13, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Very Interesting!!!
No it's not BRAINWASHED LIAR!! All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#98664 Nov 13, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
`
`
The poor stupid Hamasarat called LIL' JOEY alias BOBALINA SANDBITCH alias WHINEY WAYNE AND FREINDS alias NORHTERN DIM BRAIN alias GUESS WHO alias LIAR SEEKER! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE, Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-american government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#98665 Nov 14, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

The poor stupid Hamasarat called LIL' JOEY alias BOBALINA SANDBITCH alias WHINEY WAYNE AND FREINDS alias NORHTERN DIM BRAIN alias GUESS WHO alias LIAR SEEKER! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE, Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-american government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda.
`

`

I wonder lately by your postings, if you need a good hoof massage.
orion

Sudan

#98666 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>The poor stupid Hamasarat called LIL' JOEY alias BOBALINA SANDBITCH alias WHINEY WAYNE AND FREINDS alias NORHTERN DIM BRAIN alias GUESS WHO alias LIAR SEEKER! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE, Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-american government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda.
Here is one for you, 44 gallons:
" THE JEWISH VILLAGES WERE BUILT IN THE PLACE OF ARAB VILLAGES. YOU DO NOT KNOW EVEN THE NAMES OF THESE ARAB VILLAGES, AND I DO NOT BLAME YOU BECAUSE GEOGRAPHY BOOKS NO LONGER EXIST. NOT ONLY DO THE BOOKS NOT EXIST, THE ARAB VILLAGES ARE NOT THERE EITHER . NAHLAL AROSE IN THE PLACE OF MAHLUL; KIBBUTZ GVAT IN THE PLACE OF JIBTA; KIBBUTZ SARID IN THE PLACE OF HUNEIFIS; AND KEFAR YESHSHUA IN THE PLACE OF TAL-AL-SHUMAN. THERE IS NOT A PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT DID NOT HAVE AN ARAB POPULATION." Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Ha'aretz 4/4/69

Surely , you are not now going to tell us that he is a liar. You are talking here of one of your national hero! Under those Jewish villages, there were Arab villages with people inside, and underneath is the eternal soil of Palestine!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#98667 Nov 14, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I wonder lately by your postings, if you need a good hoof massage.
Now it's back to the "Booby Sandbitch"! It's nice to know that "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#98668 Nov 14, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Here is one for you, 44 gallons:
" THE JEWISH VILLAGES WERE BUILT IN THE PLACE OF ARAB VILLAGES. YOU DO NOT KNOW EVEN THE NAMES OF THESE ARAB VILLAGES, AND I DO NOT BLAME YOU with people inside, and underneath is the eternal soil of Palestine!
WHERE IS THE COUNTRY PASESTINE?? THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE!! NEVER!! ARE YOU THAT UNEDUCATED AND DO NOT KNOW THAT?? GET A FLIPPIN' EDUCATION! YOU'VE GOT THE INTERNET I'M SURE! TAKE YOU LAZY REAR END AND LOOK IT UP!!
How many FLIPPIN' times have you been told that there is no Palestine!! A thousand... Ten thousand??? What a stinkin' uneducated HamasaRAT lying scumbag!! Stop it with the filthy lies especially when you know for a fact that what you are spewing in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense are LIES and Propaganda!
How the hell can Israel steal Palestinian land that does not exist?? Where the hell is the country Palestine!! That would be a start!! You've been asked this a thousand times and still are as clueless as the day you were hatched in a test tube marked failure!! Now! Answer these quotes because your heroes stated in fact that Palestinians do not exist!!
"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.
Answer:~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."
Answer:~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".
Answer:~ Zahir Muhse'in ~

In 1944, Jews paid between $1000 and $1100 per acre mostly for arid or semi-arid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture)"

--Land Ownership in Palestine, 1880-1948

Palestinians paid NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH!!!! SO HOW IN THE HELL CAN LAND BE STOLEN FROM THEM???

----------
According to British government statistics, prior to the establishment of the State of Israel, 8.6% of the land area now known as Israel was owned by Jews; 3.3% by Arabs who remained there; 16.5% by Arabs who left the country. More than 70% of the land was owned by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT!!! Under international law, ownership passed to Israel in 1948. The public lands included most of the Negev Desert --Survey of 1946, British Mandate Government
orion

Sudan

#98669 Nov 14, 2012
I have just read what is the meaning of IS-RA-EL.
IS IS FOR ISIS, THE MOON
RA IS FOR RA, THE SUN
EL IS FOR THE STARS

NO WONDER IT IS FULL OF STARY EYED LUNATICS HIT BY SUNSTROKES. THAT IS WHY I FORGIVE THE OPPOSITION, IT IS DEFINITIVELY NOT THEIR FAULT.
orion

Sudan

#98670 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>WHERE IS THE COUNTRY PASESTINE?? THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE!! NEVER!! ARE YOU THAT UNEDUCATED AND DO NOT KNOW THAT?? GET A FLIPPIN' EDUCATION! YOU'VE GOT THE INTERNET I'M SURE! TAKE YOU LAZY REAR END AND LOOK IT UP!!
How many FLIPPIN' times have you been told that there is no Palestine!! A thousand... Ten thousand??? What a stinkin' uneducated HamasaRAT lying scumbag!! Stop it with the filthy lies especially when you know for a fact that what you are spewing in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense are LIES and Propaganda!
How the hell can Israel steal Palestinian land that does not exist?? Where the hell is the country Palestine!! That would be a start!! You've been asked this a thousand times and still are as clueless as the day you were hatched in a test tube marked failure!! Now! Answer these quotes because your heroes stated in fact that Palestinians do not exist!!
"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".
In 1944, Jews paid between $1000 and $1100 per acre mostly for arid or semi-arid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture)"
Palestinians paid NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH!!!! SO HOW IN THE HELL CAN LAND BE STOLEN FROM THEM???
----------
According to British government statistics, prior to the establishment of the State of Israel, 8.6% of the land area now known as Israel was owned by Jews; 3.3% by Arabs who remained there; 16.5% by Arabs who left the country. More than 70% of the land was owned by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT!!! Under international law, ownership passed to Israel in 1948. The public lands included most of the Negev Desert --Survey of 1946, British Mandate Government
I am just an ignoranamus, and must believe your leaders, especially one of the caliber of Moshe Dayan. What are you ? An antisemite? So what about that one..
"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question. What is to be done with the Palestinian (not the word Palestinian) population? Ben Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said "Drive them out!" Yishak Rabin, leaked and censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times 23/1079

Now, surely, your former prime minister would not lie...Rabin is a fink! seems to answer to that one.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#98671 Nov 14, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I am just an ignoranamus, and must believe your leaders, especially one of the caliber of Moshe Dayan. What are you ? An antisemite? So what about that one..
"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question. What is to be done with the Palestinian (not the word Palestinian) population? Ben Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said "Drive them out!" Yishak Rabin, leaked and censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times 23/1079
Now, surely, your former prime minister would not lie...Rabin is a fink! seems to answer to that one.
AGAIN!!! WHERE IS THE COUNTRY PASESTINE?? THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE!! NEVER!! ARE YOU THAT UNEDUCATED AND DO NOT KNOW THAT?? GET A FLIPPIN' EDUCATION! YOU'VE GOT THE INTERNET I'M SURE! TAKE YOU LAZY REAR END AND LOOK IT UP!!
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
----------
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#98672 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

It looks like you have mad cow disease/?

When you're milking Israel's terrorist IDF's utters, do they abuse you with odd requests.

BTW traitor, how's the Campaign against the Truth going these days/?? I love when subverting Treasonous Jew Pollard clone, calls me a Hamas elected representative of Palestinians rights and Government.

Calling me an elected official in an election that was overseen by both USA and their occupying Jew Terrorists War Crime filth, as totally LEGAL, and that doesn't get any more LEGAL, especially when it was set up by USA.

It's obvious to us Traitor, that you don't recognize your Country as being honest brokers when you call me basically a "pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE, Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist'.

I also love when you call me a Hamas rat.

This is the question for you and your family's mad cow disease condition, whose land are Jews committing a Holocaust on? It sure as sh!t not their land and never legally was or will be legally Jews land.

Do you know why Ms.Traitor,... because Jews came to Palestine as "illegal aliens" from Europe's sh!thole ghettos and stole the land in Palestine by coercively corrupting Brits and killing anyone who stood in their diabolical way of attaining Native Palestinian land for free, that they (JEWS) had no claim to as "Convert" Jews.

Jews in Israel are not from any of the 13 Tribes of Israel, this is a claim by them that was debunked by High Counsel in Egypt before 1948.

A "convert" Jew could be anyone from anywhere, like the Spanish "Lipfuch" and Indonesian "Ricky Moss"

And i love when you tell me this whopper of a Jew Tale and Jew Lie, that 18, 12, 6 million Jews were exterminated by Germans, which is a blatant Jew's Lie.

The Red Cross documents is the real Truth and Jews are born spawned Occultist Liars. There was 18 million Jews that died was a lie that's now been debunked and the real number of Jews dying in Gas Chambers is down to "NO JEWS" dying in German Gas Chambers after Truth seeking investigations and scholars and Red Cross Truths/..

Especially after the Red Cross had recently released indisputable documents, which stated, that only 273 Thousand Jews died in World War 2 and that was do to callous allies cutting off Medical, Water, Food supply to German's captive POW/.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#98673 Nov 14, 2012
Bloody SkankBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
`

The Red Cross documents is the real Truth and Jews are born spawned Occultist Liars. There was 18 million Jews that died was a lie that's now been debunked and the real number of Jews dying in Gas Chambers is down to "NO JEWS" dying in German Gas Chambers after Truth seeking investigations and scholars and Red Cross Truths/..
'There was 18 million Jews that died...'

Nice use of a verb, old hag.

Did you learn to conjugate the verb 'to be' this way in grade school, dullard?
I be
she be
you be
they be
Syrian

New London, CT

#98674 Nov 14, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
`
`
Excellent Video!!
donnachaidh

Roswell, GA

#98675 Nov 14, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It looks like you have mad cow disease/?
When you're milking Israel's terrorist IDF's utters, do they abuse you with odd requests.
BTW traitor, how's the Campaign against the Truth going these days/?? I love when subverting Treasonous Jew Pollard clone, calls me a Hamas elected representative of Palestinians rights and Government.
Calling me an elected official in an election that was overseen by both USA and their occupying Jew Terrorists War Crime filth, as totally LEGAL, and that doesn't get any more LEGAL, especially when it was set up by USA.
It's obvious to us Traitor, that you don't recognize your Country as being honest brokers when you call me basically a "pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE, Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist'.
I also love when you call me a Hamas rat.
This is the question for you and your family's mad cow disease condition, whose land are Jews committing a Holocaust on? It sure as sh!t not their land and never legally was or will be legally Jews land.
Do you know why Ms.Traitor,... because Jews came to Palestine as "illegal aliens" from Europe's sh!thole ghettos and stole the land in Palestine by coercively corrupting Brits and killing anyone who stood in their diabolical way of attaining Native Palestinian land for free, that they (JEWS) had no claim to as "Convert" Jews.
Jews in Israel are not from any of the 13 Tribes of Israel, this is a claim by them that was debunked by High Counsel in Egypt before 1948.
A "convert" Jew could be anyone from anywhere, like the Spanish "Lipfuch" and Indonesian "Ricky Moss"
And i love when you tell me this whopper of a Jew Tale and Jew Lie, that 18, 12, 6 million Jews were exterminated by Germans, which is a blatant Jew's Lie.
Especially after the Red Cross had recently released indisputable documents, which stated, that only 273 Thousand Jews died in World War 2 and that was do to callous allies cutting off Medical, Water, Food supply to German's captive POW/.
Still at it piper? Your hate speech is gonna get you in trouble.
Been to RI lately?
orion

Sudan

#98676 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>AGAIN!!! WHERE IS THE COUNTRY PASESTINE?? THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE!! NEVER!! ARE YOU THAT UNEDUCATED AND DO NOT KNOW THAT?? GET A FLIPPIN' EDUCATION! YOU'VE GOT THE INTERNET I'M SURE! TAKE YOU LAZY REAR END AND LOOK IT UP!!
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
----------
Sorry, but you are like a broken record. I rather trust the words of Moshe Dayan and Ben Gurion. They should know were is Palestine. They destroyed it. But it is still there, under the foundations of the ruined Arab villages. And the ground is shaking....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
News Get Cruising at LI's Summer Car Cruise Nights Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
News Karate instructor charged with sex abuse - (Oct '07) Jul 17 Karate Mike 149
Miller Place - Helicopter activity early morning Jun '15 Heyhike 1
News John White-Daniel Ciccero story to appear on 20... (Apr '08) May '15 Catfish 108
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages